First Time - Stud Seduces My Fiancé Ch. 03

Story Info
This is her version of his story.
1.3k words
4.11
25.4k
19
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is HER version of HIS submission First Time; Stud Seduces My Fiancee Ch. 02

***

My fiancé Stu has a very high sex drive. He is also a bit glazed with a vivid and richly flavored imagination. To hear him talk about a woman's magical powers of seduction I sometimes actually believe that I could turn a man to whimpering Jello with the properly positioned pout. Before I met him, I had begun to think about dating as sort of a sport. I would pre-game on dating sites with quirky flirting until I found a donor. They were usually very tall, good senses of humor and someone that could tolerate my playful taunting. In short, I had become the Samantha from Sex In the City, controlling a situation with charm, feigned interest, a wicked segue and a graceful escape.

Stu would prod my sensibilities to tell him about a naughty past encounter now and again. He knew that he could stroke my ego and taunt me into becoming the vixen of his fantasies. Only a genie would know how to let me out of the bottle and be assured that at the end of the evening, I would return to the safe confines of the man who loves me. Armed with this endorsement, I had no problem resting my hand on Jason's firm thigh and feel the firm cleft of his head through his jeans. I knew that my man would stand behind me 100 percent. Particularly if I was bent over sucking Jason's cock.

I blushed when I saw his admiring smirk in the mirror behind the bar. Why did I suddenly feel that everyone in the bar saw my clit twitch? I was just busted by a handsome rough-hewn stranger while giving my fiancé a stroking with my tootsies. Of course, now we were practically old lovers now that he had read my mind in that moment. I felt a bit violated yet amused and decided that I had to check my make-up and get a closer look at this scoundrel with the grin. As I walked past his table, dwarfed by his long legs, my sidewise glance caught a silent chuckle from him.

In the ladies room, I ran a brush through my long blond hair, spritzed on some cologne, pulled up my moxie (because I left my big girl panties at home) and the drinks in my stomach decided that it was time to call out Mr. Fancy Smirk out for invading my brain.

"So, if you took a picture, it would have lasted longer," I said as I sauntered by him.

"You want to see it?" he inquired. "What, uh, see what?" I stammered instantly feeling like I was caught in the cookie jar once again.

Jason held up his phone to show me a picture of my stocking covered foot caressing Stu's crotch. To see his phone leaned across his long legs, loosing my balance from my high heels and bracing myself with my hand on his thigh. "Ooh, that's a good one. My man would like to have a copy of that," I said. He handed me a napkin with his phone number on it.

"Hit me up sometime. I would be happy to share," he said. "Likewise," I said.

So now, I have a fiancé busting out of his pants with desire and a wicked opportunity for some spontaneous fucking. I sort of gave up the term "making love,' somewhere between the broken marriage, the narcissist boyfriends and tender hearted men that probably just needed to foster homeless cats. At this point, I just wanted to be sandwiched between two tall masses of muscles and desire. I held the napkin tightly in my hand half-way wanting to use it to mop up the sticky wetness between my legs. All that twitching and grinning had somehow turned on my spigot.

From the time I texted Jason until the he appeared seemed like moments. Stu kept my anxiety in check while revving my desires and boosting my confidence. He told me that men like Jason dreamed about sophisticated encounters with self-aware women. In fact, at this point I felt so empowered that world hunger could be absolved with a wink and a couple of head bobs.

Stu went to round up some drinks at the tiki bar while Jason sat at my feet on the lounge chair. "Have you spoken with a professional about your foot fetish," I inquired? He laughed and said, "Oh no, I just like that you push the edges."

"Isn't that where all the living starts? At the edges?" He grabbed the wrist that I waived in the air denoting all the virtual edges. He entwined his large fingers through mine and pushed them between my legs. I watched his eyes as he fixed upon mine and felt a bit embarrassed because I realized my mouth was watering as much as my pussy.

I didn't hear Stu return. I wasn't aware of anything except that there were very large fingers stroking my swollen wetness. I was aware of desire. I had a compelling desire to fuck and suck and writhe and be a very, very dirty girl. This free-spirited woman just wants to be consumed and manipulated by two lusty large commanding men. I felt tele- transported to our hotel room ripping my clothes off as quickly as I could so I could feel hard warm flesh.

I have always been distracted by strong jawlines. I remember kissing his scrubby jaw and neck, working my way down his fragrant silky chest hair and securing two hands full of stiff cock. Working it into my mouth was not even that difficult because suddenly I had no gag reflex. No gagging for this marvelous muscular wonder. I wanted to suck and swallow and open every bit of myself as a receptacle.

I was flipped and turned multiple times barely having a moment to come up for breath. I think that every time he came close to orgasm, he flipped me instead to prolong the agonizing lust. He came like a freight train while mounting me from behind. He moaned loud, deep and resonant while inside my wet tunnel and the whistle in my head screamed whoo, whoo. I collapsed on the bed suddenly realizing that my beloved was standing next to the bed grinning ear to ear.

"Oh. There is my lover, my bestie, my counselor, my inspiration," I thought as I languidly rolled over to slurp up Jason's spent cock. I could see the amusement in Stu's eye as he admired his creation doing exactly what he had designed her to do. Somehow he knew that with the right concoction of drink, opportunity and embedded sexual anticipation, I could be that woman seeking a deeper satisfaction like the videos he has always enjoyed. In a moment, his clothes were thrown aside.

Jason's cum was still on my lips and I wantonly reached out for Stu. Stu wanted to be in my mouth, in my pussy and fucking my tits all at once. Pretty soon, I was just wet everywhere. I honestly think that he came out of his jeans spewing jizz everywhere at once. All I know is that I wanted him everywhere, as deep and hard and messy as he could get me.

Jason was stirring, gathering up his jeans and shoes. I jumped up and reached up on my tippy toes to hug his bristly sexy neck. He gave me a big soft, relaxed kiss. "This was truly amazing." I heard him say. "There's my friend. Lazy slacker was jet lagged." He opened the door to the pool and hollered, "Hey, over here." I peeked out the sliding glass door over the man looming toward it and grabbed the drapes to wrap them around my naked body.

A muscular man with a shaved head walked to the door with his hand outstretched and a smile on his face. Jason said, "Jill, Ted." I laughed a little to myself, "JILLted." But I get amused with word play like that.