All Comments on 'First Time Swap Pt. 02'

by AmateurPop

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poor

It’s the fact that you had to use another category to help your story. Which makes it extremely poor story you should of kept the mature part out of the story. Because it makes you a target for people to constantly say that’s in the wrong category. But the main reason is that it lacks creativity or imagination . It makes it feel like every other one there nothing new. I love these types of stories but I like to read how the writers have put there mark on the stories. In other words have gone out of there way to make sure you read this to catch you to pull you in . Not just make you think that I seen this sort of story before. You show promise but to me you need to go have fun on different category’s and find what you lack in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"I always wanted to see her with another man,. . . " From the first chapter.

What a coincidence, so do A Lot of other men.

Uh, wanting to see your wife getting fucked, from the position of being the man fucking her. Why not, she's become their whore.

Wanting to see their own wives with another man? What do you think?

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
They had a good thing going...

but have now changed the nature of their relationship in a way that eventually will harm it. The husband is now a cuckold and over time the wife will come to see him as less of a man.

Why did Janet not accompany Greg for this reunion? She probably could have had the request bern made. The fact the MC would rather watch someone else with his wife as opposed to himself having sex with a different partner shows him to be an ineffectual lover and a less virile man. It is logical, and even predictable, that she will lose respect for him over time. Oh well...

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Cheap

Here's the old wife and friend cuck story again. Cheap cuck and whore garbage.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I wonder how long it will be before Amy and Greg are fucking without hubby's permission? Not long i presume! The hubby is a true cuck as he got off more by watching Greg fuck Amy than he did when he fucked Janet. I gave the story 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous