First Time Under Her

Story Info
A demon-shark anthro gets his femdom first time...
3k words
3.56
5.3k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

Purple wriggled and squirmed where he lay on the bench, his arms and legs tucked down on either side of him. The shark hybrid wriggled and panted, though the padding was comfortable enough for him even in that moment, his horns pressing back into the softness of the bench. He wanted to be there, though he was unsure if the blue dragoness above him knew that he was a demon hybrid, his horns and tail bearing a reminder of that part of him, even if it was not a part that he always put on show to everyone and anyone. It was obvious, if one was looking for it, though other furs tended to forget that there was more to the world than what they saw on a daily basis.

Purple was different. But even he needed to seek out new experiences, his tail twisting, curling, twitching back and forth.

"Now, little one... I think I have something very special for you here..."

His skin gleamed as if damp, though that was just a natural effect of his body, patterned through with purple, slashed curves over his grey and white hide, shark-like in its presentation. Fins protruded lightly around his ram-like horns, fluttering softly though he was not in a position to use them to feel out the currents in the water around him, floating but not in the ocean, where part of him belonged.

No... He had had his first time, long ago, but Purple was bound before the dominant dragoness, a mistress who had not even given him her name, for another kind of first time entirely. His hard cock stood up desperately, the purple at the tip fading to a deep, rich pink down the length of it, and he whimpered where he was, lust pulsing through him.

His dragon mistress chuckled throatily, naked from head to toe. The only thing that she needed to wear was a chain around her neck, a light, delicate necklace with a single silver heart on it. It stood out nicely against her scales and Purple's eyes constantly flitted back to it as if there was some deeper meaning to it, though he very much doubted that his mistress of the night would explain it to him. His position, exactly as it was, was just right for a demon, his tail wiggling back and forth, free from bondage, his elbows digging down into the padded arms of the bondage bench.

"Cutie... I think this is the first time for you. And it's going to be a time you remember."

She leaned over him, a paw closing around his shaft, her eyes intense. Purple whimpered. She wasn't gripping him hard at all and yet that touch alone made him feel so small and submissive that all the feelings inside him conflicted, twisting into one another.

"Huff..." He grunted, eyes sparkling. "You think you can take me?"

Oh, some part of him wanted to be submissive, but he didn't know what he wanted yet. It was hard to think with her paw stroking his cock so deliciously, fingers folding over the ridges as he tried to look around the dungeon room. It was not one that he was familiar with, not in all his trips to that kind of kinky establishment, with the walls cast into darkness, the white light pouring down around him shifting to violet as something out of his line of sight was adjusted.

"Bratty one, aren't you? I'll soon have that out of you."

The dragoness smirked and blew a smoke heart, though it was not as if a little demon like him could challenge her authority to any great extent. He was cute, the little thing, something to be spanked and groped, her tail slinking around, poking his side, his hip, showing off just how she was, so very easily, able to manipulate him to her will. The bondage, undoubtedly, helped, but it was better to see him squirm as she stepped over him, the bench at just the right height for her long, shapely legs to slip down around him.

Purple groaned. That was good, that was very good... Maybe submitting was all the fun it was cracked up to be!

But her pussy did not sink over his turgid shaft, merely rubbing along it, showing him what the softness of her folds could deliver -- that was, of course, if she thought he deserved it. The dragoness murmured her pleasure, using his cock to grind over her clit, though the little submissive slut could please her first, show her that he was into it.

Purple whined.

"Ohhh... Come on, that is such a tease!"

She grinned.

"And just what did you think female domination was, darling? This is for me, not you... You'll be a joy to break."

The last word came out in a hiss as her tail flicked, the tip cracking like the bullwhip that she did not need as she curled it around, spanking the part of his round arse that was not squashed into the spanking bench. He squealed but she only did it again, sitting back on his thighs so that she could take his cock in paw all over again.

"You'll beg."

She said it firmly, definitely. There was no question about it. His head swirled, twisting and pulling with conflicting emotions. It was strange, very strange, just how his cock pulsed and twitched, throbbing with desire. She'd hardly done anything to the little demon at all and he was panting and twisting, pushing his elbows down into the sides of the bench, though the leather straps were tight and firm, keeping him in place.

"Aw, what's the matter, sweetie? Is the little demon too weak to break free? Maybe you should try a little harder? I do so like to see you squirm like that..."

The dragoness smirked as he grunted and puffed, cheeks blowing out with air, though he still fought back.

"Unnff... No, I'm paying for this."

The dragoness frowned.

"Oh, is that all? Here."

She tossed a rolled-up wad of bills on him, where it bounced off his stomach. Purple's eyes grew wide, cock twitching, a bead of pre-cum bubbling up from the tip.

"There... Now you're all mine. No money involved, all the more fun for me? Isn't that just perfect?"

She wrenched his head back, claws biting into the soft part underneath his jaw. Purple squealed but she pressed down on him in but a moment, jaws closing over his, tongue forcing its way into her mouth, dominating him completely and utterly. It was almost a sweet way to take care of the matter of his bratty nature all for herself, coaxing him down so very sweetly and wonderfully. There was pain from her claws, undoubtedly, but it didn't need to be the main factor, her hips working, grinding, using his shaft as a living sex toy while she treated him to just how passionate his first time with a real mistress could.

Purple's head spun, sinking and fading, whimpering as he dropped into the delicious deviousness of it all. He didn't have to think, didn't have to do -- only had to obey. The control that he'd held close did not slip from him but was forcibly taken, tail twitching, falling limp to the side.

But he didn't have to be the perfect submissive as she broke the kiss, her tongue slithering back from his, though they were under no illusion as to which of them was in control. She laughed in his face, warm breath caressing his nose and lips, the hybrid whimpering under her, her pussy lifting, moving over his body slowly but surely.

"Please me. Do a good job and I might just have a treat in store for you."

Maybe. Maybe not. That was for her to decide.

But she could grind down on his mouth as she sat on his face, taking her pleasure from him. His tongue was light and tentative, flicking into her. He was no stranger to giving pleasure but he had never before been bound for it, hardly able to move his head as she ground down. The dragon mistress didn't even need to do all that much as he slithered his tongue around her clit, tickling the nub, her pleasure mounting.

"Mmm, so maybe a cute little thing can be good for something, after all... But I don't know if you deserve it yet."

What was it? He didn't know but he wanted to find out, tongue sliding into her, curling up, trying to seek out her G-spot, though that was not something that Purple could feel, not even with such a soft, flexible appendage. It flicked up inside her and he had to concentrate, had to focus, even as his mind was slipping from him. It would only be easier for him if he welcomed those doors opening to submissive, his cock throbbing, body betraying him. He didn't need to think and all he had to do was focus on the little movements of her body, how her thighs tightened around his head, squeezing in, soft flesh covered with scales, though there was nothing rough or grating about them.

"Mmmph... Deeper."

And then he had it. That had to be her G-spot from how she moaned, her buttocks blocking out his vision as she humped down against him. She grunted and groaned, entirely unabashed by how loud she was, for there never should have ever been anything at all to hold back in the throes of pleasure. Her tail slunk around his, trapping the tip, the demon wriggling, though there was nothing he could do as she rode him, taking her pleasure from his face, nose dripping with her juices.

Purple could not think, could barely breathe, the rock and grind of her hips all that he needed. He thought only of that, tongue fluttering, teasing, lapping and swirling, lost in the moment. It was for him and for her, though his role in the moment was different than he could have anticipated -- better, in a way. A paw closed around his horn, dragging him in deeper, and Purple surprised even himself as he lapped and teased with his tongue, pumping it into her snatch and dragging it up and over her clit, until she moaned and rolled her hips in climax.

She cried out, riding out her high on his muzzle, head thrown back, chest rising with every gasped breath. He was cute, so very adorable, yet she held him where she needed him, her tail heavy over his body, curling and twisting wherever she felt that there was a limb of his that needed to be brought under control once more. She panted through her climax, moaning out loud, though Purple was right there for her to take her pleasure from even as her high eased off, leaving her with a warming afterglow.

"Mmm..."

She licked her lips, pulling back to take in his dripping lips, how his snout gleamed with her juices. The dragoness purred.

"Good... But not good enough."

She slipped down his body, her soaked pussy toying with the head of his cock all over again. But she didn't want to pause there that time, sinking over him, taking that shaft deep inside her. She moaned, paws resting with the fingers splayed out on his chest, scales itching with desire -- yet the cries that slipped from his parted lips, breathy and alluring, were better than even that.

Purple's paws tried to go for her, still bound, but he had to submit, had to let waves of pleasure wash through him. Oh, he was so close, so very close but it was not a moment that he could control, as much as a part of him still wanted to. The demon grunted and whimpered, trying to swallow his pleasure, but he was right where the dragoness wanted him, rocking her hips, letting the slick length of his cock pound into her, though never hard enough to let him tip over that sweet edge of bliss.

"Oh, oh... Please..."

"Did you forget you weren't in control here?"

She chuckled darkly, casting him a smouldering look that was not appreciated as he screwed up his face. His hips worked and pumped but only managed to shift less than a couple of centimetres or so -- nowhere near enough to spear up into her as he wanted to. It was a tease at best and not one that would bring him to his high as she humped down at him, her pleasure mounting -- but there was another kind of delight entirely that she needed to take for her own, even then. An orgasm was all well and good but the sweetness of dominance poured through her even as her hips lifted from him, her paw closing tightly around his cock, fingers touching on either side.

The demon groaned. Her eyes glittered.

"Yes... Yes, give in to it. I'll treat you real nice, demon...if you give in. Maybe it's not "nice" in the way that you think of it but, well...that's for me to decide now. You can get off but there'll be no more pleasure after that for you."

Purple whined and squirmed.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Locked up, demon-boi. A chastity cage. My favourite, of course, though I'm not sure you deserve my favourite toy yet. But it's a start, a training tool."

Grinning, she licked her lips, eyes dancing.

"There's something about them that just get a slave down on their knees even more easily than normal, you know? You shall be no different to all the ones that came before."

He could only say "yes", wanting it all, wanting the experience above all else, whimpering and whining, trying to thrust.

"Yes, oh, yes... Yes... Please... Anything..."

"For me? How kind of you, little one..."

She stroked his cock, jacking him off as if he was worth no more thought to her than that, though her paw worked fervently. She knew just what was needed for a little slut like that, his submission brought beautifully to the forefront of it all, a moan rising. He came in but an instant, cock jetting up, twitching and jerking, spilling his load over her paw and his belly, Purple lost in such passion that to come back from it would have taken a far stronger demon. And he didn't feel very strong at all, not anymore, not under her paw, controlled and dominated and put in the place that he felt he should have been all along.

His orgasm, however, was not the main event, dribbles of seed tapering off as she wiped her paw off on his stomach and rolled her eyes.

"Such a weak little orgasm... No wonder I have to lock up your cock when that's all you've got for me. Though I can't say that I expected any more from one like you."

He trembled but allowed her to remove his bondage without fuss, though Purple was not even all that sure that he wanted to be freed anymore. Everything was so confusing, so very strange, that he whimpered, limbs sore where the cuffs had dug in, though he wanted to be back there already. It felt safer to be bound, more secure in a way, and he craved it in a stranger sort of way entirely, head spinning, lighter than air.

Submission... Could it really be so sweet? Yet he could no longer say that he had not had his first time in femdom, bowing the knee, to a more dominant party anymore.

He stood, leaning against the bench with his legs shaking, braced on it, whimpering as she fondled him, squeezing his balls, fingers dipping into his tail hole without even any lube. But he learned too in a moment like that that a mistress could be gentle too, soft in the moment, teasing and dipping deeper, stretching him out even though something that she had in mind did not require as much preparation as one may have thought. It was the power of it that was most alluring to her, the control pulsing through, a moan on her own lips as she slipped the strap-on harness back up into place where it belonged.

"You're going to adore this... If not now, you'll learn to."

By the time his cock had softened, she had him bent over the bench with his tail lifted high, exposing himself for a plastic chastity device that was the most restrictive on the market, securing his soft shaft down, locked up and away where it would not be needed. Purple shuddered before his mistress, whimpering at the tightness he found there, though the hard tip of the lubricated strap-on under his tail took more of his attention, the insistent pressure demanding that he gave up his body to her.

The funny thing was that it came easily. It was easier to slip down and find that air of submission once more, now that he had been there already. The dildo penetrated him easily, driving deep, stretching him open as he moaned out loud, his body relaxed and lacking in contractions as she ran her claws down his back.

"Good... Much better, little one."

Purple moaned, his cock throbbing, trying to swell -- but the chastity cage kept him locked up where he belonged.

The demon whimpered. He didn't need that money back after all. His mistress of the moment deserved it all for giving him so much pleasure, such sweet waves of ecstasy, restrained bliss, thrumming through him.

"Give in, small one."

And the demon knew that that was his place there as her strap-on ploughed into him, deeper and harder, taking everything he had left to give.

Purple would never go back to being a purely dominant party.

Not after he'd had his sweet first time with a mistress who knew just what he needed.