First Time with a Woman

Story Info
Best friends have sex for first time.
2.1k words
4.09
25.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Time with a Woman

I remember that night like it was yesterday, even though this event happened over 20 years ago.

We were in her apartment going over what we needed at the grocery store so that we could relax and have dinner together that night, alone. Her children were going with their father for the weekend. My children were on sleep overs with their friends. I volunteered to do the shopping and was preparing a list while sitting at the kitchen table. She was with her two girls in their bedroom getting their things together for their weekend at their Dad's.

She came into the kitchen and leaned into me as I wrote things down on the small slip of paper. I could feel her warmth as she was in my personal space and as she spoke I began to inhale her. It suddenly occurred to me that I didn't want her to move, not for a minute, nor did I want to leave to go to the store, even knowing that I would return shortly. I just didn't want that moment to end.

It was daunting but comfortable. Like we were frozen in time. Seemed like forever but only a few brief minutes had passed during that memorable interlude that seemed to have lasted much, much longer.

After reviewing the short list, she spoke softly, almost like whispering, as she added a couple of items I had forgotten. The moment was over as she turned, whisking her hair over her ear retreating back to her children in the bedroom.

I was in a trance as I left shouting to her that I would be back soon. Driving down the street, my mind started racing out of control. I was going over what had just happened between us and dissected my feelings trying to understand why I felt the way that I did.

The feelings that I was having seemed very familiar, but the situation was very, very different. I started to ask myself and I think it was out loud, what was happening? Why and what was it that I was experiencing? What is this strong feeling that had come over me?? Surely it wasn't sexual or was it?

It wasn't sexual, I asked myself, as I truly wasn't lusting after her, or was I? Could it be possible that I wanted more from her? Was this what it was all leading up to?? She and I doing the same-sex thing? Did she feel the same way or was I just imagining that she was lusting for me too? My mind was flooded with questions that I knew only she could answer. I couldn't wait to get back to her and see her reaction when we confronted our feelings.

I picked up my cell phone and called her. It was long before using cell phones while driving was prohibited. I asked her what she was feeling when she was near me a few minutes ago. In my personal space...I wanted to hear what she thought or if she felt those same feelings as I did.

She knew what I meant and that she thought it was 'nice'. It seemed those desires were stirring in her also. Neither of us realized what was going on between us, or maybe we did and didn't want to acknowledge or act upon it. This was a totally unexplored area for both of us. I was unsure what to expect or how to act the next time I was with her and I certainly didn't trust myself.

I realized in that short period of time that it was a love I was experiencing and those were sexual feelings I was having for her. We had a very deep connection with each other and we both knew it. A bond that comes along so rarely when you find someone that you feel so comfortable and special about.

When I arrived back at the apartment she was in her bedroom putting laundry away. I went into the kitchen placing the groceries on the table. When she entered the kitchen I could tell she was embarrassed about our phone conversation and didn't look at me. I too, didn't know how to react to what we had discussed. The girls had already left for their weekend visit with their Dad. So there we were... alone.

'So, what do you think about what I said?' I questioned her.

'I think you're right Barb. I do have feelings for you and I think you feel the same way about me. Yes, I certainly know what you mean and I did feel something deep between us.'

The sentiment between us in the kitchen that day was overwhelming. We were both nervous and excited all at the same time. We suddenly became clumsy and awkward around each other as we put the groceries away and headed into the living room.

Diane went over to the computer that was set up on a desk in one of the corners and mentioned that she had to finish a report she was working on. She attended grad school at night and was a full time high school teacher during the day. I sat on the sofa and began to surf the channels as we were both pretty embarrassed over the conversation we had earlier.

As evening fell, I left her still working on her school work and headed into the kitchen to prepare dinner. We made small talk keeping the conversation light while we sat and enjoyed our steaks and baked potatoes. It was a meal we had often either at her apartment or at a local restaurant.

During diner, she told me about her assignment that she was working on and I told her about what was going on at my job at a local pharmaceutical company. It seemed we never ran out of things to talk about, ever. I was always interested in her college journey as she intently listened to mine.

Neither of us were lucky enough to have a dish washer in our apartments back then, so we had to wash and dry the dishes by hand. She volunteered to wash as I cleared the plates and stacked them on the kitchen counter.

As she ran the water and began to wash the dishes, I grabbed a dishtowel and stood next to her waiting for a wet dish to be handed to me. The sexual tension between us was building as I watched her clean the dishes and run her hands through the water as it poured from the faucet.

When she handed me a dish I grabbed her hand by accident closing her fingers into mine with the cloth of the towel between us. She looked up at me to see if I had done it on purpose. I guess I actually did.

'What?", she asked looking at me very seductively starring into my eyes. Suddenly, she leaned in and kissed me throwing her wet hands around my neck. I didn't pull away. It seemed like she had been waiting for the right opportunity to act on her impulse. We began to passionately kiss one another, thrusting our tongues into each other's mouths enjoying the excitement of the moment.

'I've been wondering about this for some time now." She admitted as she pulled away from me and returned to her dish washing.

"Me too" was all I could say.

We finished washing and drying the dishes in silence and retreated to the living room. She sat in her easy chair and I plopped onto the sofa grabbing the remote and turning on the TV to divert our attention.

I wanted to continue to explore the feelings I was having from that passionate kiss we shared, but tried to contain myself all the while wondering if she wanted to continue what was now so obvious between us.

I couldn't tell you what was on the TV screen as I sat there contemplating my next move, or if I should make one for that matter. I decided to see what she would do next.

"Lets have a drink." She said jumping up and going into the kitchen.

A few minutes later she handed me the vodka/diet and sat down next to me on the sofa.

"Here's to great times ahead!", she exclaimed tapping her glass with mine and taking a sip.

We both started to relax and sink into the sofa cushions. I could feel the sexual energy from her as my insides were standing at attention waiting for the next move to happen.

I decided to go for it and leaned over to kiss her. She welcomed my advances and within a few moments we were moaning and groping eachother through our clothes.

I always admired her breasts and took advantage of rubbing them till I felt her nipples harden and begin to bulge through her shirt. I felt the wetness between my legs and the more physical we got with eachother, the more turned on I became. I couldn't believe it was actually happening with Diane, my best friend and now my lover.

She always had perfectly manicured nails as I became aware of her fingers, now under my T-shirt and feeling for my breasts. Shivers from her touch engulfed me. It wasn't long before we started disrobing eachother, one piece of clothing at a time. Diane got up at one point and put the second lock on the front door and turned out the lamp in the living room. She then came back and we continued to make out.

I have to say it was the most intense sexual experience I had ever had. Maybe because it was with another woman and all the deep emotional feelings I had for her were coming full circle. We had taken our relationship to another level and it was the start of a wonderful loving time in my life. I was positive she felt the same way too.

Standing up and taking her blouse off she said,

"Hey, lets take a shower together and continue this in my bedroom".

An enormous grin came over me and I told her that was a great idea. We took a few more sips of alcohol as we began to carryout our sexual escapade.

I immediately went into the bathroom, tore off my clothes and began regulating the shower water temperature. She came into the bathroom with her hair up in a ponytail wearing only a towel. I stepped into the shower and she dropped hers, following me into the stall.

We were looking at eachother standing there naked as the water rushed over us. It was the first time I had seen her totally naked. I grabbed the soap and began rubbing it onto her full breasts. She smiled and put her arms around my waist pulling me close to her. Taking the lead, I began to kiss her as both of our heads bobbed through the warm water. She responded holding me tighter and tighter.

I can still feel her flesh on mine if I think about that first time I made love to her. I moved in focusing on her breasts as she thrust her head back and began to moan. Nibbling on her nipples seemed to get her very aroused. She begged me to pull on them harder, and I obeyed. We played in the shower for a while until she suggested it was time we took it to her bedroom.

Wrapping towels around us we made sure the apartment door was triple locked and went down the hall to her bedroom. She went over to the nightstand and rubbed body lotion all over her, before retreating under the covers. I dried off and joined her, feeling the nakedness of her warm flesh against mine.

I remember muttering in the throws of passion, "I can't believe this is happening".

"I know", she responded. "Just kiss me".

So I did and also did plenty of other things to her that memorable night. We continued exploring each other's bodies for a few hours or more before we slumped back onto the pillows holding eachother and cuddling, basking in the afterglow.

"Oh my God Barb! I had no idea it would be this good with us", she said.

"I know. I have never felt so satisfied with any other person I have ever slept with," I told her.

"I think I love you Di."

"I think I love you too, Barb!"

That was the start of a wonderful, fulfilling relationship with my best friend. We continued to enjoy eachother and spend many years of happiness.

Word Count: 2,115