First Time with Bi Couple Pt. 02

Story Info
The evening continued and got way more kinky.
1k words
4.43
11.6k
11
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, as we watched Karla finger both of her holes, Jürgen's cock was growing-I really didn't feel I could take it again so soon, so I stroked it, and he stroked me.

Karla then knelt forward and started to suck Jürgen, who was still in lingerie, and she asked me to go into her small bag she brought with and open it.

I looked and there was a black and pink basque, a lacy suspender belt attached, with black stockings and heels. She asked if I would like to put them on. The Heels were a size 9 and a half, a little too big for me but I wandered into the corner of the room, and slipped the stockings on, which I haven't done for years- the further up my hairy legs they went the harder my cock got. I slipped into the basque, Karla helped me do the back up, and whilst she did this, I could feel a strap on dangling between her pale thighs.

I slipped into the black shiny heels and walked back to the bed. She followed me, and told Jürgen to get on all fours.

I saw the strap on- it was black and huge- maybe 14 inches- I didn't measure. She liberally applied lube to it and mercilessly probed Jürgen's ass before plunging straight in, deep and hard.

I stood behind her marveling at how Jürgen took this, his cock was dribbling and pouring out pre cum, I Moved closer, as Karla gripped my cock and offered her waxed pussy to me, and of course I did not need a second invitation, and as it seems dripping wet, I ploughed straight in. As I did, (she was surprisingly tight) she fell forward burying the strap on deep inside Jürgen's stretched arsehole. I heard him squeal, then sigh, as he raised himself up in order to show us his cock which was pouring cum on to the sheet.

I was fucking Karla quite hard; she was biting her lip and was not comfortable, maybe the angle. So we stopped, she withdrew the strap on from Jürgen's arsehole- I gazed in astonishment at the huge red, slick hole, before it closed up.

We took a break, and then Karla shifted forward and sat on Jürgen's massive cock.

She leaned forward presenting her beautiful arse, and pointed at the lube. I liberally coated my cock at that awesome invitation, and she leaned forward giving me free access to her arsehole, which I duly entered.

Jürgen and I were both inside her- I could feel Jürgen's cock battering the inside of her slick tight pussy, just a thin membrane of skin between our cocks. It was quite exciting feeling this- It was to get more exciting and bizarre as the evening progressed.

We hit a rhythm, he fucked, withdrew as I fucked, in and out in perfect harmony ensuring maximum pleasure for Karla, and after only a few minutes, I could feel Jürgen cum inside her- I could feel the hotness of his cum through the membrane, and this sent me over the edge as I had a powerful climax deep inside her bowels. We slowly withdrew, Karla lay on her back, legs in the air, and Jürgen and I dressed in stockings and suspenders, (I had lost my heels somewhere) watched as cum poured out of both of her stretched holes. Jürgen knelt in front of her and sucked his cum out of her beautiful neat pussy, and then lapped up the cum I had deposited in her arse, and then they kissed together.

I sat opposite watching them both tongue wrestle and sitting in my stockings, which were dripping with cum; I felt very horny, naughty and more than a bit kinky.

So far I had enjoyed a huge cock, some sexy cross-dressing, a double penetration, some mild water sports- I wondered what else the night would bring.

In fact, we all were tired, and we all fell asleep, half dressed in my bed. During the night, Karla took a phone call, and opened the door to a friend of hers who was expecting to stay with them. We were all sticky and half dressed, but Karla said not to worry, as her friend was broadminded.

I felt very self conscious in the lingerie- but actually was very turned on too.

Sybil came in, she was a no nonsense girl slim with a small chest. She kissed Karla full on the lips and then Karla said...

"OK we go and get clean now "

So Jürgen and I followed and we took off our stockings (albeit reluctantly) and Karla ran a warm bath in the huge circular tub we had with Jacuzzi style jets. Sybil walked in, stripped off her top, jeans and shoes and stood there in her bra and panties.

She reached behind, not self conscious at all and took off her plain white bra revealing size B boobs with rosy red nipples, She put her thumbs inside her matching panties and pulled them down, revealing a trimmed pussy, with pronounced labia. She joined us in the tub, sitting next to Karla as they chatted away happily.

I relaxed and let the steam wash over me, as I used the shower gel to clean myself up. I was still a little sore from being sodomised earlier- but it was a nice feeling in a way.

After 20 minutes he water was cooling so we jumped out, dried off and went to the bedroom. Sybil had brought some beers with her, which she retrieved from her bag. We shared them, and as we sat on the bed, Sybil leaned over and kissed Karla on the lips. Seemingly they were more than friends. She then kissed Jürgen, and simply smiled at me. Jürgen absentmindedly put his hand on my cock, as we watched Sybil slowly kiss every inch of Karla's voluptuous body, not coming up for air until she was at eye level with Karla's perfect pussy. She started licking, and fingering her, until Karla flushed, bucked and climaxed into Sybil's face. Sybil came over to me and kissed me full on the lips so I could taste Karla's familiar sweet cum. As I kissed her, she grabbed my cock and stroked it to full mast. Really I didn't think I could manage another erection, let alone cum, but I went with the flow in a dreamlike trance almost!

What happened next was awesome... Part 3 to follow.