First Time with Bi Couple Pt. 03

Story Info
The night progressed in previously unimaginable ways.
1k words
4.4
6.6k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was tasting Karla's pussy from the lips of Sybil, and despite myself was getting hard again due to the stroking from Sybil's skillful hands.

She stopped kissing me, and went down to my cock, licking my balls, rolling them around in her mouth. She mimed that I should lie back on the bed, (Karla and Jürgen were watching and touching each other) and she raised my knees, whilst she gently sucked on my balls.

Her tongue trailed down to my perineum and lower still to my newly sodomised arse. Her tongue teased my hole until; feeling no objections from me darted inside, followed by two slim fingers. She found my prostate and the buzzing from this, whilst sucking my balls was awesome.

She stopped, and took me into the bathroom, where I lay in the bath as she unleashed torrents of hot pee all over my, before climbing on top, putting my wet slippery cock inside her dripping pussy. She rode herself to a climax, I couldn't quite manage to cum, but she was in her own worked as covered in pee she climaxed.

She raised herself off, soaped us both, and then we dried off.

Jürgen came in with a bag of clothes, I was still buzzing with how the evening was progressing. So may new things- all of which were exciting, unplanned and I felt my horizons and boundaries had been pushed further than I thought possible. Little did I know...

Jürgen and I were to dress in basques, heels, stockings, panties and suspenders, and head back to the bedroom. I chose a black lacy set, with lilac trim, Jürgen chose a wet look vinyl set, (not my scene, but he liked it) and the inevitable happened, we both got very excited and could not pull pour panties up!

Luckily at the bottom of the bag were two pairs of open crotch panties which sort of matched, so, cocks out, arses exposed and wobbling on heels we walked back into the room.

It was dimly lit, just one table lamp, but I could see Sybil was wearing a huge strap on, maybe 12 inches, and Karla was sporting the same.

Jürgen and I were told to kiss, this was not a problem, and as we kissed, I could feel my cock reach its full length and girth, whilst Jürgen's monster, dwarfing mine rose also to full mast.

Karla told us to get on to the bed, close to each other and be on all fours. As Sybil came up behind me, fingers liberally coated with lube, Karla enveloped my cock in her hot mouth. Jürgen received the same treatment, and there we were in sexy lingerie kneeling on the bed waiting to be sodomised by two giant strapons wielded by two very sexy ladies. Luckily, Sybil's smaller strap on was introduced brutally into my arse- the same moment as Jürgen was practically split in two with Karla's massive plastic dick. Even the experienced Jürgen moaned with pleasure, and turned and kissed me deeply, as we were both being buggered gently, then fiercely.

We were pounded for maybe 15 minutes, the pain turned to pleasure then we were told to lay on our backs, legs in the air as the girls swapped. I was quite stretched, but still the introduction, albeit gently of Karla's massing strap on made me gasp. I noticed that Jürgen and Sybil were watching, and as Karla bottomed out, Sybil moved straddled my face, and I licked her pussy and arsehole with gusto. I was feeling ready to cum, Sybil was grinding her cunt, then her arse onto my face, and she climaxed noisily covering my face with her hot juices, pouring over my cheeks, into my mouth and I was so turned on that the minute Jürgen's lips closed over my cock and started to suck, I am afraid I climaxed into his mouth.

Karla was still fucking me slowly as we watched Sybil take Jürgen with a powerful thrust deep into his arse. Karla removed the strap on, and moved to my face where I brought her to a thunderous climax with my tongue inside her cunt and three fingers in her arse.

Covered in two ladies cum, Karla and I went to Jürgen's massive member, and between us we sucked a ball each, then we tongue wrestled with the tip of his cock next to our lips, bringing Jürgen to his climax, which Karla swallowed then passed to me.

There was a period of rest, I went to the bathroom with Jürgen, and we removed our stained lingerie, and had a wash. I was bending over, and caught a glimpse of my red gaping arsehole, and I realised now why anal sex was so good for guys. I was still dripping, so it was on to the bidet for me, soothing my raw buggered arsehole, and cleaned up my tired cock.

Jürgen and the girls had cracked open the beers and we sat around naked chatting comfortably. It was around 1 AM so we retired to bed. The girls slept between Jürgen and I with Sybil my side, and we caressed, kissed and slept. I didn't knowhow long the other three were staying in Hamburg till, or weather this would be repeated again the next night, all I knew then was that it was certainly a night of new discoveries which I would never forget.

Around 8 AM Karla and Jürgen returned to their room, Sybil stayed with me but she was fast asleep.

An hour later, they returned dressed for breakfast, Sybil said we would meet them down in the lobby shortly. She got up, bizarrely got her robe, covered up, showered and dressed, leaving me to do the same.

As we walked towards the life, she gripped my cock and started stroking it although there were others, there, leaving me to hide my burgeoning erection behind my hands as we exited at the lobby floor.

We shared a table and all was normal chatting, there was no embarrassment from me looking at Jürgen who had sodomised me so well and whose cock I sucked with his wife to completion.

There was just an air of friendly normality!

Part 4 (Final part) will follow shortly.