First Time with Family Friends Pt. 04

Story Info
All three men enjoy James together.
1.8k words
4.77
28.4k
56

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtwy
jtwy
529 Followers

Finally, a sweaty Mr. Jorgenson rolled off James, semen trickling off his dick and onto the sheets. James flipped over, exposing his chest. It was sticky with cum. A moment passed as they caught their breath.

All of a sudden, they heard a keycard click as the door swung open. Before James and Mr. Jorgenson could do anything, Matt and Josh burst into the room and stopped in shock.

"Dad, did you just fuck James?!"

--

James couldn't believe he and Mr. Jorgenson had just been caught. The post-coital bliss quickly turned to shock as Matt and Josh entered the hotel room.

"Come on, Matt," Mr. Jorgenson replied calmly to his son, his dick still out. "Let's just chat about this. I'm entitled to have a little fun, and James was honestly pretty eager to oblige."

James couldn't argue with that. After all, he had made the first move with Mr. Jorgenson.

"Yeah Matt, it's true. I sort of came onto your dad and...well, things got out of hand."

Josh, completely unrelated to all folks present, was clearly amused. "Damn, Matt! Looks like you and your dad are one in the same!"

Matt shot Josh the most serious stare James had ever seen. He obviously didn't want his dad to find out that they'd taken James' virginity just two days ago.

"Hold on, what does that mean, Josh? Did something happen earlier on this ski trip?" Mr. Jorgenson was putting together the pieces.

"Fuck me," Matt said to himself, caught in a lie. "To be honest, Josh and I had some fun with James too. We were talking about girls and shit, and then James came out to us and said he was a virgin. So...I guess we showed him a good first time."

Mr. Jorgenson took a second to process what had happened.

"So you're telling me that all three of us, apparently straight guys, learned James was gay and then fucked him in this hotel room? Damn, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

The mood in the room lightened some. After all, Matt and Mr. Jorgenson couldn't really judge each other when they had both done the same thing. Josh seized on the moment of brevity.

"Well I don't know about you guys, but the scent of sex in this room is making me horny as fuck. I don't care what you two do, but I'm gonna take advantage of this cum-lubed hole!"

Josh yanked off his clothes and hopped on the bed, not giving a shit about what Matt and Mr. Jorgenson thought. Despite the odd situation, James couldn't not be horny when Josh was naked. His dark-haired chest glistened with sweat after a day of skiing, abs visible and biceps flexed. He was a perfect specimen, his cock quickly growing and ready to shoot a massive load like before. James couldn't wait.

Matt and Mr. Jorgenson were frozen watching James as he began to suck Josh's hardening cock. Josh sat upright in the bed, next to Mr. Jorgenson, watching James as he guided his head up and down.

James sucked up and down on Josh's cock, using his tongue at the same time to lick the tip. As he went, he gently stroked the shaft with one hand as he massaged Josh's balls with the other. Josh was obviously enjoying himself.

"Fuck James, you've gotten great at this. I don't know how any girl could compete with you after this vacation."

He started moaning loudly, trying to encourage Matt and Mr. Jorgenson to participate in the fun. It was obviously working - Mr. Jorgenson's exposed dick began to grow, and Matt's pants pitched a tent.

"Come on you guys," said Josh. "Why not just get over it and have some fun? It's not like you have to fuck each other. We're all straight here after all - just using this horny gay teen to get off!"

Mr. Jorgenson, who James knew to be quite sex-positive, seemed convinced. He sat up in the bed next to Josh and began to stroke his dick.

After a second, Matt gave in too. He threw off his clothes and hopped to the other side of Josh, jacking off his erection.

"Look at us, getting serviced by this young twink!" Josh exclaimed while throwing his arms around Matt and his Dad. "You two have nearly the same dick, it's crazy!"

James loved having three men to please. While continuing to suck Josh, he reached out with both hands and grabbed Matt and Mr. Jorgenson's cocks. He stroked them in unison, feeling their veins pulsate with blood as they became rock-solid.

After a few minutes, James moved over to Matt and began sucking his 9" dick. Just like Josh, it smelled of sweat and masculinity. Matt closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment, forgetting his dad was even in the room.

Josh took the opportunity to get what he really wanted. He got up behind James and started sliding his dick up and down James' ass crack. His ass was still red from Mr. Jorgenson's spanking, his semen trickling out and lubing up Josh.

"Fuck this is a goddamn beautiful hole!"

When he finally pressed his cock against James' ass he quickly slid in, the opening still a little stretched from Mr. Jorgenson's massive dick and slick from his seed. He rammed his muscled torso into James, knowing he was already warmed up.

"Nice work, Mr. Jorgenson. You really got him ready for another load!"

Josh continued to pound James as Mr. Jorgenson jacked off. Lost in the moment, Matt began to thrust his dick into James' mouth, holding his head steady as he forced his dick deep inside James' throat.

Mr. Jorgenson then got up and Josh pulled out, sensing his turn was up. They swapped places, and Mr. Jorgenson entered James' ass once more.

"You love this huge cock, don't you?" Mr. Jorgenson taunted James.

James moaned in agreement, loving the sensation of two 9" cocks pounding his body at once. He knew it was wrong, but having a father and son use him at the same time was making him wild with lust.

Matt joined his dad's gentle taunting. "You're a hungry little cock slut, aren't you?!" Matt's sex drive had taken over, clearly forgetting his earlier discomfort.

"Hey, I set up this foursome and don't want to be left out now," Josh said with a smile. "Let's see if James can take two dicks at once!"

With Matt's huge cock in his mouth, James couldn't protest. But despite the fear, he wanted to get fucked by two hunks at once.

Mr. Jorgenson leaned over James and grabbed him tightly around the torso, rolling over onto his back while keeping his cock inside him. James stroked his dick as Mr. Jorgenson continued to fuck him. James licked his armpits, lapping up their manly odor, which only made him more cock hungry.

Josh got on his knees near their feet, pulling up James' legs over his head to get a better angle at his ass. As Mr. Jorgenson continued to slowly thrust in and out of James, Josh began to push his dick into James' asshole.

"Fuck this is tight!" Josh exclaimed jocularly as he continued pushing.

James tried to relax, letting his hole open up and accept a second dick. Finally, it yielded to the pressure and Josh slid in.

"Damn, that's hot!" yelled Mr. Jorgenson, clearly amused by the situation. "I've never had an ass so tight in my life!"

Josh began to pump his dick in and out of James in slow strokes, each time rubbing it along Mr. Jorgenson's. Their bodies were completely melted into one another, a heap of sweaty legs, asses, dicks, and balls in a heap.

James moaned so loudly, the next room over must have heard. He wasn't sure if it was pain or complete bliss, but he didn't want it to stop.

Not to be left out, Matt got on top of James' torso, grabbing James' head and pushing his dick inside James' mouth. With each thrust, his groin pushed against both James and his dad's heads. His sweaty balls left their chests and necks wet. James grabbed Matt's muscular, firm ass and squeezed them as Matt thrust into his face. He couldn't believe these three hunks were all inside him at once!

James hadn't even touched his own dick, but rapidly felt an orgasm coming. He screamed in ecstasy, the sound muffled by Matt's cock still in his mouth, as he erupted. With each pulse, his cock bounced into the air, spraying semen up and onto Matt's back, rolling down to his ass and onto James' stomach. James rubbed his load over Matt's ass, which he continued to squeeze as Matt throat fucked him.

"Shit that was a massive load," yelled Josh. "I'm gonna cum too!"

His body clapped into James' groin one final time as he let out a deep grunt. Josh's dick throbbed inside James' hole as it shot out his hot seed. With James' so tight from the two dicks inside him, Josh's cum sprayed back out onto the sheets.

Mr. Jorgenson used Josh's cum as more lube as he continued to fuck James, his intensity increasing.

All the action put Matt over the edge, who with one huge moan erupted into James' mouth. James loved to salty, milky taste of Matt's load as it shot from his dick, filling his throat. He swallowed as much as he could, but it kept coming, trickling out from his mouth and onto his and Mr. Jorgenson's faces.

Matt coming was enough to finish off his dad. James felt Mr. Jorgenson's body shudder as he came once more, filling James with another load in his already-spent ass. His cock vibrated against Josh's as he came deep inside James' hole, hot from all the cum and pressure.

When Matt and his dad finally stopped, all three pulled out from James and fell into a puppy pile on the bed. There was no use trying to disentangle, as they were all wet with the sweat and cum of each other. The room reeked of sex and masculinity, and James was the centerpiece. Josh was the first to speak up.

"Well I'm sorry if your ass never closes up again, but at least you know you can take anything now!" He slapped James a final time, leaving a big red handprint on his firm, twinky ass.

"Glad we could show you the ropes of bottoming, James," said Mr. Jorgenson, reaching down to finger James' hole as cum trickled out.

"Hope we didn't fuck you too hard, dude!" Matt said with a smirk.

James couldn't be any happier. "Never, guys. Just let me know when you want to go for another round!"

jtwy
jtwy
529 Followers