All Comments on 'First Time with Family Friends Pt. 04'

by jtwy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
hungbottomhungbottomover 3 years ago
Slut Bottom

Very HOT story and hope to hear more.....

You're a very lucky bottom to have all that big cock to service! Ever do it with any of the other dad's? The son's and the dad's fucking you brains out....WOW!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Hot & Steamy!!

Enjoyed this hot orgy. The trip isn't over so why not add another hot round.

Texland1Texland1over 3 years ago
Hot

This was so hot never did a 4 way before only a 3. Now I want to!!! Nothing better than a 2 hole bottom

Texland1Texland1over 3 years ago
Need part 5

James needs to get fuck by other dad

Riki1942Riki1942almost 3 years ago

I was hoping that they would get around to double fucking him. I have had sex with more than one guy at a time but, for some reason that I don't really know, I have never tried to get two cocks in my ass at the same time.

I love the feeling of a guy's cock sliding in me after someone else has just shot a load in me. I can only imagine how wonderful it would be, if I could get two in my ass, have then both cum and feel their cocks sliding against each other inside me bathed in each other's cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love Mr.Jorgensen's thickly hair blonde chest hair -- what a turn on, especially to run your fingers through that forest or hair, or to lick the hair in search of his pecs. A real turn on! And his cock is neater great sight!

Stex1978Stex1978over 2 years ago

Such a hot story, loved all the chapters. Hope there will be more to come.

I’d love to have a friend like James.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think josh could develop more with James

FosBoydFosBoydover 1 year ago

Damn that was hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjtwy@jtwy
Thanks for checking out my profile and reading my stories. I especially appreciate all the ratings, comments, and feedback I've received. Feel free to email me with your thoughts. I mostly write stories about young submissive bottoms like me getting fucked by dominant older g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES