First Time with My Online Dominant

Story Info
An online submissive is reminiscing about her first time...
1.8k words
4.26
8.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to remember how to calm myself by breathing slowly using the breathing exercises he taught me... in through my nose, and hold then out through my mouth. He was suppose to be here in 10 minutes and I knew he already knew the code to my keyless door so I was hoping he would just make his way in and up to my bedroom the way he did last time. I sit on the side of my bed feeling nervous but mostly just so excited as I feel my stomach in complete knots. Thinking to myself how does he make me feel like this? How does he manage to control me so easily? We've been planning this second meet up for a few days and this is going be anything like the first one I know that I have every right to feel nervous but even more so I had every right to feel so tremendously excited and turned on before he even shows up.

We'd been talking for a couple months before he showed up that first time and things just picked up from where we left at during our online chats. He was just as domineering, just as sadistic and cruel as he sold himself to be online. At least he was honest even though I was never really sure how I would react. How I would really feel about being treated like that in reality. This wasn't a new kind of experience for him and it was more than obvious he knew what he was doing. For me, on the other hand, this was all new. I knew what I liked and what really turned me on but would I be able to handle all this? Even though I knew that I had all of these naughty sexual urges and wanted him to use me in so many dirty ways how would he act if I just couldn't handle it?

2 weeks earlier

That first night as soon as he walked in I slowly got down onto my knees in front of him as he towered over me the way he had told me he expected me to do during out previous online conversations. I was in my bedroom just in my black lace bra and panties giving him a small half smile feeling so incredibly turned on at the sight of him and I was already feeling like such a bad little girl for him doing my best to show confidence even though it wasn't completely real.

He quickly undid his belt of his pants the curling and snaking off and thru the loops. I could tell he wasn't even thinking about it as he held towards the ends of each side on it and then pushed it right into my throat just under my chin and jaw right before he whispered down lewdly at me ."are you read cunt?" He then pushed the belt tighter between my neck and the front of my bed "you're finally going to really turning into your cock worshiping self" I was choking at his belt held so tightly across my throat and I scratched at it my mouth open wide and my eyes were pleading excitedly up at him as I tried to gulp for air. Instead of reacting to my shock he just pulled down his pants and jammed his hardness into my mouth and I could tell he enjoyed the feeling of my throat constrict around his dick as I gagged out. I still did my best to suckle at it like a good little whore anyways, just like the way I knew he would like. I suckled and slurped at his hardness in as tightly as I could with my lips and tongue whimpering and moaning under him as I felt him pull back and slam into my face repeatedly. With each thrust I still looked up at him with teary pleading eyes.

As he continued fucking my face he pushed down on the belt harder to strap down the movement of my head while he watched the dirty need in my eyes. He knew how I would get off to this later. He also knew I would be his little bitch anywhere and anytime he wanted it now as he relentlessly plowed into my pretty mouth while he looked up smelling the perfume I wore throughout the day on my bed sheets.

My eyes began to water from the lack of air and having his cock shoved down my throat. I felt my tears running down my face then I feebly tried to use my feet to kick out to loosen his hold on the belt at my throat but my attempt was half hearted at best and did nothing to release his hold. I felt the adrenaline rushing through my body at the terror of losing consciousness, the excitement of him finally holding all of that control in his hands. I knew that we were in the bedroom where I slept and that make the whole situation feel so much more depraved. It made everything feel so much more delectably dirty and wrong.

As he looked down at me he said cruelly "How many times a day does princess cum to her dirty perverted slave fantasies since you started talking to me? I think it's multiple times on a regular basis. Like you can get enough of your Owner now. The more you cum, the harder the pathetic cunt cums, the more you're goin to need it. Not want but needs to be used like this." His cock spread my mouth open and rubbed over my wet tongue like the tight dirty hole between my legs as he let up the belt just fast enough to slide swipe a slap into my face.

I opened my mouth wide and felt my head rock to the side from the swat to my face. I felt the sting and burn on my cheek. I enjoyed the sound it made and the humiliating feeling it gave me, knowing that I craved the pain and degradation he was willing to give me at that moment. He started to breath heavier the harder he got. I was doing my best to get to get his cock off as I swallowed it down so deep it was like my neck was made for his thick fat hardness. He slapped several times over the surface of my cheek. He did it sporadically and randomly and he did it harder than the last with every smack. We both heard the smacking sound increase in volume with each additional slap given. His demanding dick took what it wanted he made me suck down every inch of it. With him continuing to face fuck me and him slapping me like I was nothing more than a common street whore I started to rub myself because it's the only way I knew he would let me get off and I knew how badly I needed it. I needed it so badly because of him and how he made me feel and what he was making me become for him. He was slowly turning me into his play thing that he would be able to warm his cock in when ever he likely wanted now. I knew it was pathetic and likely made me lower than dirt but I didn't care as I enjoyed the painful feeling of his dick thrusting past my tonsils yet again.

He whispered down at me "Are you that close to cumming yet you objectified piece of fuck? Is it so close that you want to hold onto it but want that release so bad?" As he tilted his head to the side smirking down at my kneeling form at his feet. "How you can't live without your master anymore and how I'm the only thing you need, the one who's feet you call home now" then he spasmed into my mouth the faster and deeper he tried to fuck it. I could tell he couldn't even tell if it hurt me or not and he obviously didn't even consider my pleasure for a single thought as he got off, his precum leaking onto my tongue to lube up my fuckhole face. I held on as long as i could but i ended up cumming so hard for him all over my fingers in front of him. I knew then that my new master was the only one that could make me feel this way and I knew that he did fully own my cunt and all the orgasms that would come from it for now on. I tasted his salty precum and I sucked harder for him letting him take full advantage of my mouth and I slurped him in and out as I could feel him getting harder in my mouth.

He stood over me looking downward with his shoulders broad, his arms stiff and his muscles taut. He watched me moan into his cock and at that very instant he clearly knew I couldn't stop myself from cumming for him. As he slapped my face he held tightly onto his pleasure. Him wanting to extend it for even just seconds longer until he pressed in fully, unloading shots of cum into my face. He unloaded fully all of it, totally and totalitarian like, he emptied all of himself into my mouth. I struggled to swallow every last bit, with only a little leaking out the side. Then he pulled out and he slapped my face with his dick, my head jerked just a little to the side once more from the "just because" slap. He held the belt down still and spat out "do you love My cock babygirl? Are you a cockloving whore now? Clean up your Owner...like the trashy "can't get enough" whore you are."

Hearing his order I dutifully licked and cleaned up every bit of cum and spit left over on his cock with my tongue and I swallowed that down to looking upwards proudly at him.

He looked down at me as he smiled. He smiled at how pathetic I was at that moment and how beautiful I looked with a freshly fucked face as he whispered down to me all of those sweet words I love to hear. He praised me with warm words his lips so close he could have kissed me but instead he just lifted away and caressed my cheek cheek saying "that's my girl...". All I could say back was "thank you master... that was perfect." After that he just pushed me away from him and left.

Present

I pull myself back to the current moment, shaking my head slightly and feeling my pussy all slick at the dirty thoughts. I'm already ready for him at just the thought of our last experience together and then I hear door creak open again. I smile over at him so excited and nervous for round two...