First Time You Cheat on Your Man

Story Info
The beginning of an anal discovery.
1.3k words
2.82
18.2k
9
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, baby. I was watching. It was the very first time I ever saw you naked. The very first time you cheated on your husband. We'd chatted online a long time baby. But this, this was the time all that talk became real.

I was watching you. Carefully. Studying you. Perched up there on the edge of the kitchen bench. Knees wide and high. Underwear, long gone. Your fingers stroking your clit. Plunging into your pussy. That sweet pussy you'd showed me so many times online. It was so much better in real life. I was thinking about planting my face on your pussy to thoroughly enjoy it, nuzzle it, let you grind your pussy, your clit against my face. What I wanted to be doing to that pussy. And it made me so hard baby.

"Stroke it for me" you said, finger languidly trailing over your slit. Opening up the folds of your pussy. Showing off that hot, wet inside. So pink. So pretty. So I unzipped and began stroking my cock to you. Slow. Long stokes. Thinking about your pussy on my face. Watching you slide a pair of wet fingers against your clit, either side. Knowing that your eyes were on my cock, my stroking hand. My thumb pressing against the shaft. Fingertips occasionally teasing the tip. The soft, sensitive spot just behind the head. Stroking. Stroking. Always stroking.

Slowly building up, slowly getting faster. Momentum. Imagining that glorious pussy enveloping me. Swallowing up my cock. Squeezing it inside those wet, silky walls. You were opening up your pussy for me. Beckoning me inside. To swallow. To squeeze. To grind against. I couldn't help it baby. My eyes locked on your dancing fingers. My cock in my hand. Stroking. Stroking. Imagining the feeling of your pussy around it, taking my cock inside. How it would be wonderful to be inside you. Feeling your desire. Listening to those amazing sounds. Feeling you tremble. Quivering. Shuddering as I thrust into that beautiful pink pussy. Feeling your need to cum. Your need to have your pussy holding my cock, extracting my cum, making me shoot my load inside you.

I kept stroking babe. My eyes locked on your fingers on your clit, inside your pussy. Your eyes locked on my hand pumping faster. I kept stroking. "I'm going to cum soon babe". I said, hopeful that I could plunge myself into you, even for a minute. Your breathing became much shallower hearing that. Panting. Your fingers a blur. Faster. My hand pumping the shaft. "Faster baby" you whispered. Faster and faster my hand moved. My cock slick. Leaking. Dribbling onto the floor.

Until... I couldn't hold back babe. I was so caught up in imagining my cock inside your pussy, how it would feel to plow deep inside, watching your fingers strum your clit. "Babe, I'm going to..." I croaked out the words. And immediately you dropped to the floor in front of me. Squatting. Knees wide. Your hand a blur, pumping. Your fingers were railing your clit. You looked up at me. Naked. Tits, gorgeous tits with their rock-hard nipples swinging free. "Give it to me babe" you said. Mouth open. Tongue stretched out. Eyes willing me to paint your face, your tongue.

I came babe. I came so hard. Your eyes locked on my cock. Watching it pulse. Throb. Jerk. The first shot hit your cheek. The second, your tongue. You'd engulfed my cock, pulled the head into your mouth as my cock fired shot after shot. You moaned around my cock, still playing with your pussy. Your thighs quivering. Shaking. You came with my cum on your tongue. And your talented mouth sucked out my soul.

I staggered back, breathing hard. Needing to recover even as my cock continued to pulse weakly. Drops on the floor. But my appetite for you wasn't satiated babe. I stepped forward, closer to you. Closer to the puddle that your orgasm had turned you into. And with my strong hands I picked you up. Placed you back on that bench. Spread your legs apart again. Kissing your very sensitive pussy. Licking. Lapping at it. "I want you to cum again babe". Your clit disappeared, swallowed, pulled into my mouth. Flicked by my tongue. Side to side, back and forth. My fingers sliding easily into your slick, open pussy. Pumping again. Pressing on your g-spot. Touching all those tiny, secret pleasurable buttons.

Juxtaposition. My hand grew bolder, following your lead to be a little rougher, a little faster. While I listened to your pleas of "harder", "faster", "fuck yes, more". While my mouth travelled upwards. Soft, gentle kisses. Kissing your belly. Your chest. Your breasts. Sucking each nipple into my mouth in turn. A little teeth, just how you like it. A strong tongue flicking you, just how you crave it to be. Such a turn-on babe. You were so turned on, your excitement started to arouse my cock once more. I kissed your throat to hear you groan in pleasure, in delight. I took your hand babe, placed it back on your clit. You knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted to see you playing again babe. I wanted to see you pleasing yourself. I wanted to see you strum your clit while I pumped and pumped and pumped my fingers in and out of your pussy. "Don't cum yet babe" I whispered as I kissed your neck, just below the ear. "Not until I say". You nod, near frantically as you continued to rail your clit.

I stood up, pulled my fingers slowly out of you. I know it made you feel empty baby. But I knew it wasn't for long. I reached above you on the bench. Lube. And your favourite, fat, 6 inch fake cock. A wicked look crossed your face when you saw it. You knew exactly where that was going. You'd teased me about this craving before. How you felt the need to give up that last tiny hole. How you needed someone, not your husband to push his fat cock into your arsehole. To take it. To possess it. To plunder your depths. The fake cock pressed gently against your quivering arsehole. Circling around it. Teasing it. Coaxing it to open up for that fake cock. To open up for me. The pressure increased. Bit by bit. Until, at my insistence, your arsehole began to stretch. Wider. Wider. Your head was rolling back and forth, then your arsehole opened up. Accepting. Swallowing. Devouring that fake cock. It glided all the way in babe. To the hilt. To the base. Such moans and gasps. Your clit was on fire, teetering on the brink. Your arsehole was full. So very full. So very, very full. But not full enough babe.

Soon after that fake cock bottomed out in your arse, you felt my cock. Hard again. Ready. Filled with a need. Filled with the desire to fuck you, to be inside you. You felt it touching your pussy. Teasing the fat, swollen lips. Preparing. I stopped your fingers in their dance, holding your hand. Pressing your fingers into your clit. Just long enough to penetrate that amazing pussy babe. One push. So deep. So in charge. I took control of your pussy. Took possession of it. Made it mine. Your pussy drenched, ecstatic about feeling my bare, naked cock sliding against her walls. The cock in your arse making your pussy so full. So stretched. It made my cock feel like I'd slid a baseball bat into your pussy. So full you felt. So full. And as my cock slowly delved deeper, deeper. As my cock was fully and completely swallowed up by your pussy...

I said "Cum now". An order. A command. And instantly your pussy obeyed. It had been so good babe, teetering on the brink for so long. It exploded. Drenching me. Soaking me. Your juices were all over the tiles as your clit tightened, heaved, trembled. Your pussy clenched, quaked, squeezed. And you came for me, like a good girl should.

Then, well, I'm sure you remember babe. I started sliding my cock, in and out of your pussy. I released your hand and your fingers danced on your clit. And we fucked, babe. Oh how we fucked. But, sweet princess, that is a story for another time.