All Comments on 'First Timers'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69almost 5 years ago
Such a great first time story

I always enjoy reading your stories, they seem so life like with just enough detail to let my minds eye see it! Did you ever meet them again?

LaceyDresserLaceyDresseralmost 5 years agoAuthor
To: Oldergenteman69...

...thank you for the kind remark. To answer your question, yes we did, but not for several years before we got together again. Full story to follow at some point in time.

LancerlottLancerlottalmost 5 years ago
Nicely told

Thanks Lacey - Another skillful recounting of your sexual exploits. And you didn't need to apologise for the long build up. It was great to set the scene with those first tentative contacts. The anticipation of a new sexual adventure is intensely erotic in it's own wsy. 5*. Thanks again.

LustyScribeLustyScribealmost 5 years ago
Phenomenal!

That was really good. You managed to keep your characters very real AND very hot, which many seem incapable of combining.

You seem to have talent and passion, so may I make a small suggestion? A little bit of coaching/education on grammar might make things flow a little more smoothly. For example, a sentence wouldn't normally start with "Of which" because it is referring to something in the prior sentence. It's little stuff that would really round up what is already a great story. Hope that helps you! Please, keep writing!

jtukeejtukeealmost 5 years ago
briliantly explosive

Thank you once again Lacey for another superb story. I was just thinking last night, has Lacey taken a hiatus from writing? Then Boom here it is just another fabulous tale. I can't wait for your next adventure.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresseralmost 5 years agoAuthor
To: LustyScribe...

...thank you for the kind remark, and for the constructive grammar critique. Good point, which I'll keep in mind when writing other narratives.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 5 years ago
Always a Wonderful Story

Lacey, I’ve enjoying reading all of your stories and adding my comments. Knowing that a Mature Couple like you and Walter are so sexually active excites me. I only wish that mine wasn’t so non-existent. As a Gray Hair Gentleman I still desires but it isn’t there for my wife. So, I have your stories to enjoy instead. Thank You and always looking forward to reading more of your hot erotic adventures.

Windman1Windman1almost 5 years ago
Build up

In my opinion the build up wasn't too long. I viewed it as necessary. A very fun story that reflects how those of us that are “mature” in age savor the journey as well as the climax. Nicely done!

daggettdaggettalmost 5 years ago
Fabulous

The build up was perfect. Getting the background on the situation pulled me into the story more. I really enjoyed reading it. Great writing as usual. 5+!

RodThrustinRodThrustinalmost 5 years ago
Whoops!

Lacey, it was very good, very realistic, very arousing. As for the "Whoops"...Nancy's name suddenly changed, just once, to "Naomi." Perhaps an inadvertent reference to a different lady at another time?

LaceyDresserLaceyDresseralmost 5 years agoAuthor
To: RodThrustin...

....thank you for the kind remark and for pointing out my whoopsie. Brain hiccup for sure, but what's more frustrating is no matter how many times I proof read it I didn't notice/catch it :-(

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
FABULOUS STORY

Really enjoyed this hot fun erotic story... wish my ultra conservative wife had some of this in her... appreciated the author keeping all four together... too many times authors have couples splitting up.. separate rooms or houses... that's just plain stupid.. can't even be with your spouse to both watch and enjoy the erotic pleasures ..5 stars

WriterLust94WriterLust94over 3 years ago
Wonderfully sensual!

A very enjoyable read, sensual and erotic and oh so very enticing. X

Kicker73Kicker73over 2 years ago

So hot the re write, Maybe you can repost the stories after re write. It is not easy to find them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My goodness ... WOW ! loved every line of your story along with me ending up with a boner and leakage. :))) Well constructed and layed out, so realistic in approach. I've been an avid reader here on Literotica and it's always a pleasure to find a talented story teller. You LaceyDresser have nailed it. I love your style of writing and going on to read your other stories. Needless to say, I voted you 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...