First Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I'm not used to cumming this fast," she collapses on him.

"Did... did we just nut together?"

"Yes we did," she rolls on her back.

He rolls over inspecting his dick, surprised it didn't ejaculate, turning to her, watching her stroke her cum covered cock, climbs on top of her and sticks it inside him.

"You don't want this fat ass?"

"I do, but if I can nut like that without actually nuttin, I'm not ready to nut yet," he starts riding.

Nazz grabs his ass, watching his eyes roll to the back of his head as he trances. They breath heavy as her cock squishes around in his hole. He snaps back, watching her tits bob back and fourth as he rocks her whole body, hands run up her sides, squeezing her, before coming down for a kiss.

"Fuck, this feels better than I thought it would," he gasped.

As Danny leans in for the kiss, her cock starts to come out, he pushed back hard, slamming it in him, screaming in each others mouth. They don't break the kiss as he starts to bounce, their tongues fight with one another as the kiss grows rough, sucking on each others lips. Her nails dig in his cheeks, his cock bounces against her stomach, still erect, the bed adds to the symphony of sex with it's creaking and groaning to their breathing and moaning, her cock sloshing in and out of him.

"That's right, take this dick, daddy, take this dick like a black king! Fuck! Take it! It's your dick, daddy!"

Danny moans loudly in the nape of her neck, she braces her legs, thrusting in to him, picking up where he fell of, her legs shake as she reaches climax, filling him up once more.

"I think you're going to hafta ride me, ah dunno if my legs work any more," he panted.

"I was wanting to ride it, anyway," she replied slyly.

She rubbed her cock and stroked his until it was nice and coated, sticking it right in her with a smile.

"feels like I'm about to fuck myself," she started rocking.

Danny grabbed hands full of ass and hips just before she really started working on his cock, rotating her hips, giving a bounce with it. Leaning all the way against him, stroking his cock with her ass, dragging her tits on his chest, she starts to go faster. He lifts his legs to reposition cock angle, the mattress feels as though it's going to work it's way from the box frame.

"Damn that ass of yours, gurl!"

Her ass behind a step, bounces on his legs.

"Yo dick fills so good in me, I swear!"

Her fingernails dig in his shoulders as she gets closer, sitting up a bit more to keep the whole thing inside, her tits graze his face as they swing. Danny grabs both by the nipples, sending her over; she sits up more, bouncing her tits out of his hands. Her cock pours as she climaxes, so he strokes her, pushing her even farther, she screams as both hit her, her last cumshot splatters right on his chest. She keeps going, bouncing slightly, feeling his cock seemingly grow inside her, his hips jerk as he reaches climax, the jerking ending in a few shakes as he runs empty.

Nazz lays on him, asking; "so how was it?"

"Fuckin dope. Ah ain't think I'd end up with a chick kike you, taken dick in da ass, but... Yeah, I show could do more of this."

"You wanna be with me?"

"Shit yeah, them other negroes can't treat you like me."

"Let's say we take a shower and pick this back up in the morning?"

"Might wanna change deez sheets, too."

"So it's safe to say, you my man now, right," she walks to the bathroom.

"As long as you my chick, we good."

Danny grabs his phone from his pants and text Jerome: "Bruh this shit was dope. We can be boys or you can kick rocks cuz I'm sold on this shit."

12