All Comments on 'First Time's a Foursome'

by LL72

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 2 months ago

A wonderful hot erotic tale interspersed with many a delightful turn of phrase, I particularly enjoyed the reference to Scrooge McDuck. Five well deserved stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Underage? I didn't catch the age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Pt2 First time a Foursome with 2 swimming team and coach and Principal continues around 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It makes clear they're over 18 "the two eighteen-year-olds exchanged a few words"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I enjoyed your story even though the sex scenes were over the top as I am a sucker for older/younger and lesbian DP themes. The seduction was rushed, though. A little insight into what the girls were thinking and feeling would have helped with the plausibility and eroticism of your story. 5 stars from me.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 2 months ago

Marvellously hot lesbian sex with an older/younger aspect to it. The teenagers certainly took to it with great relish and gusto. Maybe the anal strap-on and DP was a bit over the top for first time lesbians and relatively inexperienced hetro girls, but that said it was a terrific ride with lots of detailed descriptions of all manner of sexual acts between the four women.

Is there to be a follow up chapter of the morning activities or subsequent entanglements once they are all back in school in their more normal roles??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

To anonymous thank you for age verification.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Without the anal, would have been 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLL72@LL72
I write stories about fantastic sex, that's fantastic in all senses of the word: Great - I write about mind blowing orgasms and people having the best sex they ever had, with all the women wet and the guys hard, no-one gets cramp or has a headache or can't perform. Not credibl...