First Time's a Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMnnnn," said Penny appreciatively.

"Yes, I want it," replied Hanna.

There was nothing more to say, so Veronica moved her hands back up, resting one on the teen's left cheek, gently pulling at it, whilst with the other she took hold of the large dildo and pressed it against the virgin sphincter. She probably shoved first, though Sarah was so close behind that only a slow-motion replay would have proved it conclusively, both teens seemed to give a sharp gasp together, not exactly pain and certainly not yet pleasure, but more one of surprise as if despite theoretically expecting the entry the actual event was unexpected. Veronica paused for a couple of seconds, time enough to allow Hanna to get used to it, but not too used to it, before then shoving in further. There was another gasp from the teen and she pushed her head up and back like she was about to howl at the moon, but didn't. Veronica squeezed the cheek encouragingly and pulled it further away from its twin as she pushed forward again, "You can take it," she said reassuringly, "Trust me, I've done this before."

The only answer from Hanna was a moan, her back arching and her fingers tightly gripped over the bedding. Veronica pulled back and then drove forward, even with her cock fully oiled it was difficult to make headway in the virgin hole which had never had something so stiff and thick up it. However, Veronica had banged enough virgin assholes (a couple of hundred she once calculated and that had been several years ago and even then she was sure she'd missed more than a few) to know that the resistance was only temporary and the walls would crumble as she continued to pound at them. She kept hold of the teen's ass and slammed in again, being rewarded both with the cock slipping in another half-inch and a groan of, probably mainly, pleasure from Hanna. She retreated and advanced again, faster and harder, giving the teen more and more plastic prick each time. "You're doing well Hanna, take my dick all the way."

"Oohhh, I can," groaned the younger woman in response.

Grinning Veronica thrust in again, taking away her hand, as the toy was deeply enough encased for her to no longer need to hold it. She glanced to her side, to see Sarah was halfway into Penny's backdoor, gripping the teen's waist as she worked herself back and forth. The blonde was gasping and shuddering, her tits jumping and jiggling underneath her as she was rocked. Even as Veronica looked the blonde moved her hand a few inches so that it was over Hanna's, squeezing her fellow seniors in friendship. Veronica smiled at the gesture and upped her speed, it was possible that Sarah was just a fraction further advanced than she was and the Principal was determined that her fellow teacher's youth wouldn't beat her experience.

"Ooohhhh, oooohhh," moaned Hanna in what definitely sounded like enjoyment. The toy was going deeper, spreading open the walls as it advanced. But whilst it was stretching it was also stimulating and it was obvious that Hanna was discovering g-spots and nerve endings she had never known existed. "Ooohhh, yes," she moaned again, louder.

"MMnnnn, mmmnnn, yes, oohhh, urrrhhh, yes," beside her Penny wasn't being silent either, pressing back against Sarah's toy to make sure she was getting as much as she was able. Sarah grinned and pounded in, evidentially enjoying the teen's ass as much as Penny was enjoying the strap-on. The redhead was also going faster now, her cock sliding in almost all the way.

The competitor in Veronica forced her to speed up her pace and increase her power, pounding at Hanna's hole like she was trying to smash down a door. The teen yowled in appreciative pleasure, her back bending as pleasure waves, like electricity, flowed through her. With each thrust the older black woman was getting deeper and deeper into the teenage butt; she looked down, watching the toy vanish between the cheeks. Her hands moved to Hanna's side, holding the teen tight. It was almost all the way in, a few more thrusts and she'd be plastic balls deep in the Senior's asshole. She slammed in, pounding at the back door and smiling as she saw the toy enter all the way, only stopping as the fake balls at the end hit the entrance. Hanna was squealing excitedly, bucking like she was an unbroken horse trying to throw her rider, though the difference was that she'd have been deeply disappointed if she'd managed to unhorse Veronica as she shrieked out, "Yessss, yessss, fuck my ass, oooohhh God, yessss!"

"Aaaargghhh, yesssss, yessss," Penny screamed in agreement, the shrieks and squeals of the two young women a high-pitched chorus of pleasure, which was joined by the grunts and pants of the two teachers as they pounded as hard and fast as they could. The bed joined in, squeaking and banging as it was rocked like it was being fought over in some titanic battle. "Fuck me," yelled the blonde loudly, "Fuck me hard!"

"Fuck me as well, I want your dick all the way, I want you to ass-fuck me to oblivion," her friend squeaked. The two teens gripped each other's hands tightly and turned their heads towards each other. There was no urging from the older women and it was impossible to say if one of the teens instituted it and the other followed or whether it was just a good idea that became obvious to them both at once, but the two of them were soon kissing passionately, their mouths locked together and their tongues spearing forward, as behind them the two teachers grinned and slammed in.

They soon broke as it was hard to keep making out when you're being bounced like a squash ball, but after a few seconds, they resumed, slurping eagerly at each other, before they were rocked away.

"Let's switch positions," Veronica had an answer for the dilemma the two teens faced around making out versus being butt-fucked, "Sarah and I will sit on the edge of the bed and you two lower yourself on us, that way you can control the pace and carry on."

"Anal reverse cowboy?" asked Penny, who wasn't as naive as Veronica had presumed, she was obviously a girl who had consumed lots of porn.

"More cowgirl," replied Sarah, a little pedantically, "but yes, let's go for it."

It didn't take long for the four of them to move to the new positions, swapping partners at the same time so it was Penny who was hovering over Veronica's thick plastic rod. Holding hands, the two teens lowered themselves onto the cocks; they were soon bouncing up and down merrily, finding a pace that suited them and allowed them to resume their make-out session at the same time. Veronica and Sarah didn't complain as the two hot teens drove down on them, forcing the strap-ons back against the older women's cunts and making them growl excitedly.

"Fucking hell, these girls are a pair of hot nymphos," said Sarah happily.

"I'm not going to disagree," replied Veronica. She had been certain that she and Sarah would end up banging the teenagers, her lesbian intuition was seldom wrong on that score, but she hadn't expected that the teens would be quite so wild as to go for anal, especially whilst making out with each other. She slid her hand around Penny's front and found the younger woman's pussy, unsurprisingly it was soaking and her rubbing at it failed to make it any dryer, especially as after a few seconds another hand joined her. For a moment she thought it was Penny, playing with herself, but the angle was wrong and she realised it was Hanna reaching down to fondle her friend as they kissed and bounced. Penny was quick in returning the favour, the two swimmers exploring each other with the same enthusiasm as they were riding the two strap-ons.

It was no surprise, given that the teens swam competitively, how energetic they both were, the two of them bouncing up and down on the dick like they were on testing the high diving board before a double somersault, their teenage tits bouncing and jiggling as they shot into the air. The two older lesbians helped them by pounding upwards at pace, though even they sometimes struggled to keep up with the teen's speed and stamina. The two young swimmers shot up and then slammed down, making Veronica and Sarah groan in satisfaction as the strap-ons pressed back at their cunts. The only thing which was stopping the teens make the same sounds was the fact that as soon as they landed their mouths were on each, kissing ferociously for a couple of seconds, before levering themselves up again.

However, eventually, the pressure became too much for the teenagers to keep in. "Yesssss, aaaarrrghhh," screamed Penny, failing to warn her friend who was still coming in for a kiss.

"Fucccckkk, yesssss!" Hanna saw which way the wind was blowing and decided that screaming in ecstasy was the direction, after all, she could make out with her friend later.

"Yes, take my cock, take it in your ass," panted Sarah as she pounded up, making Hanna scream some more, her orgasmic reaction not harmed by Penny palming her friend's twat at the same time she was penetrated.

"Yesssss, yesssss, fuuuuckkk meeee!" screamed Hanna as beside her Penny let out a scream in which no words could be discerned.

Veronica panted and pounded up, she was very fit for her age, but she couldn't compete with either the youth or stamina of the other three, so she was glad she was seated and Penny was doing half the work. To help make the teen make the most of the experience she moved one hand to squeeze the teen's tits, moving from breast back to breast, kneading first one and then the other, before squishing the nipple and pulling it. From her shrieks and cries Penny enjoyed the addition, though possibly not as much as the two fingers that the older black woman was shoving repeatedly into her soaking pussy, so deep they were almost connecting with the strap-on. "MMMnnn, you're so hot and sexy, you're ass is so tight and that cunt is so wet," the older woman growled in the blonde's ear.

"AAArrrrghhh, keep on fucking me," the teen screamed in reply, "I want your cock deep into my butt... yesssss, finger my twat, make me cum."

Veronica was quite content to take that challenge, especially as the harder they slammed together the more her own pussy leaked in delight. She drove up as fast and forcefully as she could manage, giving the teen the full length of the large dildo.

However, it was Hanna who came first, screaming so loudly it was a wonder the hotel receptionist wasn't calling the police and reporting a murder. "AAAarrrrghhh, yessssss, aaaarghhh," her cum squirted across the room like she was a broken tap, her body flushing a deep, burning red, and her back arching so far back it not only almost snapped her spine, but also Sarah as she was pushed back. The swim coach grasped her student's waist to hold her upright as Hanna sagged like she was a rag doll, before straightening again and letting out another shriek as the older redhead's strap-on pounded up again, "AAArrrrghhh, yesssss."

It was too much for the teenager and she rolled off the cock and onto the bed in what, Victorians said, was a state of swoon. For a moment, Sarah looked at the teen, before deciding that she was so fucked that she was done for the night. She turned back to watch Veronica, still pounding Penny, who seemed like she could go for all night. It gave the Principal an idea, which she was sure Sarah would enjoy though it would be Penny who'd be the real winner. She reduced her speed, to subdue Penny's screams for long enough that they could all talk, "Do you want to share?" Veronica asked Sarah and then without waiting for an answer turning her head towards the teen blonde, "How about a DP?"

"Oh God yes," groaned Penny, "Give me both dicks."

"I'm in," added Sarah, though that wasn't literally true, though it soon would be as she jumped up and moved around in front of the blonde teen. Veronica slowed to a stop and taking hold of Penny's legs, spread them wider over her own thighs so that the teen was fully open. For a moment Sarah paused before, moving forward, sliding her cock into the soaked twat. It slid in deep and easily, moving down until Veronica could feel it pressing through the thin (but tough) membrane that separated ass from cunt. "God," moaned Sarah in excited delight, "I can't believe we're both fucking at the same time."

"Me neither," moaned Penny, "But don't just stand there... um Miss... Coach... er Sarah... fuck me properly."

The redhead swimming teacher ignored the teen's cheek and instead began to pump in and out, placing her hands on the younger woman's shoulders for grip and on her face a look of total concentration. Veronica relaxed and kept her own thrusting to the pace of her colleague's. Veronica had double penetrated dozens of lesbian teens, in fact, it was a bit of a speciality of hers, but she also knew that, whilst it was a fantasy of the swim coach, Sarah had never taken part in a lesbian dp. She was glad that she could help the younger woman fulfil her dream, especially with so hot a teenage slut as Penny was turning out to be.

The blonde swimmer was purring happily as she was stuffed in both back and front holes. She lay back against Veronica with her hands reaching out to grasp Sarah's waist and tug the coach in. "Ooohh, yes, yes," she groaned appreciatively, "double fuck me, I want both those strap-ons as far as they can go."

Sarah was becoming more confident, upping the pace and taking control of the speed and force, Veronica happily followed and relaxed on the bed, knowing that the coach had more stamina and strength allowing her to take more of the strain. In and out the redhead's dildo drove, sliding as deep as it could go, banging against the Principal's cock, adding another level of vibration, beyond the rocking and shudders of Penny as she was hit by orgasmic delight. "Ooohhh, yesss," gasped the teen, "Go harder."

Her Coach took her at her word and began thrusting harder, a slow smile spreading across her face as she realised what she was doing for the first time and enjoyed it. "MMnnn, this is so unreal, I can't believe we're doing this."

On the bed beside them, Hanna rolled lazily onto her side and leaned her head up on her arm to watch, giggling as she watched her friend take two large toys. "Penelope MacDonald," she said with mock severity, before spoiling it by giggling, "I can't believe you're such a slut."

"Yessss, yessss, I'm a horny teen whore, who needs a big plastic cock, fuck me, oooohhh God, fuck me," Penny groaned, her head pushed back into the cradle of Veronica's shoulder. "Give me those dicks, slam my holes open."

At her words Sarah began to drive even harder, pounding the pussy powerfully. Veronica kept to her own pace, she didn't need to do the work anymore as the vibrations from her colleague's slamming worked their way through the teen down Veronica's strap-on and against the black woman's pussy. Between them Penny shuddered and shook, her pert tits jiggling and bouncing, as she pushed and pulled herself forward and back to get the most of the two cocks that were filling her. Her eyes closed shut and her mouth opened wide as she gave another squeal of delight, "Aaarrrghhh, yesssss, aaaarrgghh."

"Yes, oh my God, this is great, you're taking two cocks so well," there was still a tone of disbelief in Sarah's voice as if she couldn't believe she was doing or that her student would be so willing to go so far. That didn't stop her from ramming in, going harder and faster the more she got used to it and realised that however forcefully she went Penny wasn't complaining. Neither was Veronica, the older woman growling in pleasure as her own pussy leaked cum over the lips. She continued to rock forward, giving Penny enough dick that the teen was shrieking away about taking two, but otherwise content to let Sarah take the lead. The redhead grinned happily and briefly paused to wipe a trickle of sweat that was dangling from the end of her nose, before resuming her powerful pounding, "Yes, this is so hot, you're so supple and sexy, we could fuck you all night."

Veronica agreed with the sentiments as did Penny who let out another series of orgasmic cries, her head falling back against the older woman. Veronica reached round and grasped at the teen's tits, squeezing them together, before sliding down her waist to keep her firmly in place. Sarah was going as fast and hard as she could, panting with the effort, her skin red and shiny as perspiration trickled down like molten metal flows. The bed bounced under them, Hanna lying on her side one hand casually rubbing at her naked slit as she watched her friend being double-penetrated, "Come on Penny," she called out as if she was cheering on the blonde as she powered through the water to the finish, "You can take it."

"Yesssss, yessss, yesssss," screamed Penny in reply, thrashing and shuddering as she was pounded, her legs waving around like they were no longer in control, "Aaaarrrghhh, yesssss, yesssss."

It was obvious from her shrieks and yells that the teen had reached orgasmic lift-off, it was equally obvious that Sarah still had enough energy to continue. She paused for a second, to let Penny fall back against Veronica, her back rubbing at the black woman's breasts and making the nipples stiffen. It was only for a few moments, though, and then Sarah was resuming the pounding, driving her strap-on into the slick and slippery cunt. Veronica quickly resumed as well, she was rested enough to go faster and harder than before, thrusting her strap-on deep up the teenage butt, loosened by the hard fucking it had so far received. The teen moaned as she was penetrated, gradually (or perhaps not so gradually depending on viewpoint) the sounds got louder and higher-pitched as the ecstasy swarmed through her body like bees zooming around their hive. The two older women carried on slamming and pounding, working in unison to give the teen the fucking of her young life, driving her to orgasmic heights she had never even dreamed about. Her fists clenched together and her spine seemed to both stiffen and bend at the same time, "AAAarrrrghhh, yessss, aaaaarrghh." A geyser of juice shot from her pussy across Sarah. The redhead didn't seem to mind and continued slamming in, her cock almost bouncing off Veronica's as they met in the teen's middle, "Aaaarrrghhh, yesssss, yesssss," Sarah shrieked, "Yessssss, aaaaaaarghhh!"

She collapsed like a rag doll and the panting Sarah slowed to a standstill, Veronica also halting and falling back on the bed. As Sarah withdrew Penny slipped off Veronica and rolled over onto her back, "I am so fucked," she managed to murmur, "That was awesome."

"It was so hot to watch as well," said Hanna, "Like a real live porn movie." She grinned at her friend, "I can't believe you managed to take two."

"She was a natural," grinned Veronica, "So was Sarah, it was her first DP as well."

"You're kidding," said Hanna in awe, "The way you were going I thought you must have done dozens."

"First of many, I hope," smiled Sarah, "I really had fun."

"I'll be doing it again, you ought to try it sometime Han," Penny managed to speak, though she still lacked the energy to actually sit up, "It was literally orgasmic."

Veronica stood up and took off her strap-on, Sarah moving away from the bed to remove hers as well. It had certainly been an evening the two older lesbians had enjoyed immensely and, from the sound of it, so had the teens; Veronica doubted they'd be preferring guys again. She gave the toy a clean and put it back in her suitcase. By the time she turned the teens had got into the second bed and were snuggled up. There was plenty of space, so Veronica and Sarah took a side each and got it, squeezing the teens between them. Cuddling together the four women drifted off to sleep, still on an orgasmic high.

*

Veronica Campbell also appears in:

Zero Tolerance

Carwash