First Training Session

Story Info
A story of my first submissive training session.
2.8k words
3.91
14.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As previously mentioned in another post, I am transferring my writings from another blog. Initially, I wrote this on July 8, 2020. This is a true story of my first submissive training session. The only fictional portion of this shared experience is the name I will use when talking about the guy I am servicing. We will call him Jay.

Yesterday I went to Jay's house. I've been seeing him regularly for the past 6-7 months, but today we did something very different than we usually do. Usually, when I go over, it's a standard routine that I suck him for an hour or so, and he cums in my mouth. Jay then fucks me for another 30 mins until he finishes inside of me, and then I leave. However, the other day he messaged me saying he wanted to train me on Friday and for me not to eat a lot that day. Jay mentioned how I am always asking if there is more I can do, then continued to explain how there might be a way for me to accomplish that. He explained that he wanted to do a training session, but that it would be very rough and it would be a good idea for me not to eat very much on the day of the training. If I didn't want to do it, or if I wanted to stop, we could, but the training would help. So yesterday, I was super nervous and couldn't eat anyway. But still drank a decent amount of water.

On the way to his house, I received a text from saying when I got there, for me to take my clothes off at the door, get in the shower and turn it on, and to get on my knees and he would join me shortly after. Then he reminded me of what he had said the day before about it going to be rough, but that it would help me be better at my desire for wanting to do more. He finished off saying "btw, I've been drinking a lot of water and coke today, so hope you're ready." At this point, my mind is racing, and I'm even more nervous than I already had been. But I got to his house and did what he said. I walked in, and all the lights were off except maybe two (the bathroom and another one in the distant part of his house), I shut the door, took my clothes off, and then proceeded with the rest of what he asked me.

My nerves must have been getting to me, because it felt like I was kneeling there waiting, forever. He actually has a really nice shower. It has a detachable shower head on both sides, and each of them have their own adjustable hot and cold water. It also has a little built-in seat along one of the middle wall. I couldn't really look up, because of where the water was hitting my head, but when he walked in, I could see his dick in front of my face, and knew what I was expected to do.

So, I started sucking him, and probably was sucking him about 2-3 mins, before I felt his hands grab the sides of my head and hold it in place. He then slowly started to move his cock in and out of my mouth. Not deep at first, just 4-6 inches. He did that for a short while, before slowly starting to go deeper and deeper. I wasn't able to handle that very long. It eventually got where I was almost gagging with every deep thrust. At first, he wasn't holding me down when he thrust in. It was just a very steady in-and-out, and so I was able to breathe between each thrust. He kept that up for a while, but eventually started holding me down a little longer each time over time. My gag reflex was not being my friend, though. During one of the thrusts, he held my head down, and all I could do was gag. I panicked a little bit, but was able to maintain it keep it down. After about 10 seconds, he let up, and went back to the steady, even strokes. He did this off and on for about 10-15 mins, and then let me go back to sucking him normal again for a bit before grabbing my head again.

This time was different, though. Jay immediately held me down, and then when he let me up, he only let me up about halfway. Anytime I tried to bring up one, or both, of my hands to help, or apply some kind of resistance, he would just say "na-ah", and then proceed to push my back down. I was gagging and gasping, but I tried as hard as I could, but eventually, I did start to lose my cookies. When I finally did lose my cookies a little, he just said "there we go", and then grabbed the detachable shower-head and sprayed my face. He did this every time I gagged something up. He eventually arranged the showered in a locked position, pointed at my face, so he could use both hands to guide me as he wanted. But every time I tried to push back or bring up a hand, he would grab the shower head and bring it closer to my face. He eventually told me the only thing I need for a blowjob is my mouth. My hands are just there to keep me balanced or to keep me up during doggie. For the next 40 minutes after that, I heeded his advice as best I could, but it was challenging.

He didn't cum, but instead we moved on the what I call the "next phase of training", which was a bit of a surprise, as I did not realize what was happening until it was happening. He randomly said, "That water is catching up to me. We are going to take it slow, okay?" I didn't catch what he meant at first, but I just shook my head as if I did. He continued to slowly thrust in and out of my mouth. He then said "Okay", and brought himself to rest just far enough back where he wasn't gagging me, but still touching the back of my throat. I then started to feel an spurts being shot in the back of my throat, and I eagerly began to swallow. I couldn't really taste anything, because it was far enough back that it basically just tasted like cum. It wasn't until he was a quarter of the way through when I realized he wasn't cumming, but instead utilizing me as a self-flushing urinal. It was also something I had brought up a few times over the months as an offering to do more.

About the time that I realized, he looked down, smirked a little and said "Damn that feels better than I thought it would. And you're keeping up. Good. Let's see if you can handle more of a steady stream." He still broke it up a little, and I was able to keep up with it for the most part, but certainly not ready for a full-on stream. And it's kind of a weird thing to explain. Obviously the texture is different, but the way it first entered my mouth and the general taste seemed very much the same, or at least similar. I actually really liked it. And it turned me on quite a bit. I understand some of you may not be into this kind of thing. However, this is an event that took place, so I am writing about it.

That was about as "nice" as the training got. Once Jay was done, he sat down and had me get on all fours. He then angled one of the shower-heads back at my face, and another at my low back and butt area. Jay then reminded me that my hands are meant for holding me up, nothing more. He then proceeded to guide me down up and down, while also thrusting in and out with his cock. The pace was considerably faster than when we had first started the training, but not rocket speed. However, I did eventually begin to struggle and tried putting my hand up. He pushed it away, and then reached over and turned one of the nozzles and I felt the water hitting my back get a little cooler. He then said, "You'll get it." and then continued thrusting. I did okay for a while. I gagged, in which case, he lifted me up and let the water rinse, before guiding me back down. I accidentally resisted and again felt the water get colder. This happened about 2-3 more times before the water was all the way cold. He then said it would stay that way, or I could stop trying to use my hands, and the water would eventually get back to being warm.

It was a struggle to not use my hands, and gagged quite a bit. But I remained diligent in doggie position while Jay continued to fuck my face. Eventually, his strokes became much longer, and much harder, until finally, when he was ready to cum, and his strokes became deeper and shorter. When Jay did cum, he pushed me down as far as he could before cumming as hard as possible. I gagged and tried to swallow as best I could. I don't know how long he kept me there, but it was long enough for me to start putting my hands up near the end, just before he pulled out. When he did pull out, he did so slowly. He then stood up and said I did good, but he wanted me to stay on my knees with the shower running, and he'd be back. He then left, leaving cold shower running on me.

I was so conflicted. Part of me loved every bit of it. I was incredibly turned on by it all. But the other part of me hated that I was sucking so bad, and I contemplated leaving. But decided to wait it out and see. So I waited in the shower, kneeling, for IDK how long, just shivering and rethinking everything that happened. He eventually came back and asked if I was ready to go again. I shook my head, yes, and he turned both nozzles back to warm. He sat back down and had me suck him. He didn't grab my head, except just a little to imply for me to hold a tad longer. I tried earnestly not to use my hands, but even when I did, he didn't say anything. He just the occasional hold, or guide, but for the most part let me suck him on my own. I still tried my best to maintain some of the new things I was being taught and felt I did decent for my first day of training.

Once he was fully hard again, he stood up, had me suck him a little longer, and then had me deep-throat 3-4 times on my own for as long as deep as I could. He told me to turn around and get in downward dog, and (it felt like) he applied some lube, and slid in. It was a little bit of a grab, because of the water. But once he was in, he immediately began to fuck me as hard as he could. He grabbed me tight by my hips, slamming me back, and fucking me harder than he typically does. I felt him reach places I had never felt before, and I couldn't help but moan and pant like a whore. I can't say for sure, but it felt like he fucked me for the typical amount of time he fucks. But I couldn't really tell, it all felt amazing, and I was kind of lost. I was hard and could really feel myself getting into it.

When he came, he pushed in as hard as he could while pushing my shoulders down, forcing me into downward dog. I felt myself kind of orgasm from it too. Not entirely,but enough that I could tell something happened. When he pulled out, he stood up and rinsed off for a sec. He then sat back down, and after a sec for me to recover, I turned around and began sucking him again. I made sure to practice my (somewhat) new technique of blowing him without using my hands. It was odd to feel him go soft in my mouth and then gradually get hard again over time. Up until this point, I had never sucked up after he fucked me. He let me suck him for a while, until he grabbed my head and gave me one last brutal face fucking for a couple minutes. He then stopped, and said the water was catching up to him again. This time I knew what he meant and bobbed back and forth ever so slightly while keeping him 5-6 inches in my mouth. He then said "Okay", and I held him just to the back of my throat, while he began to relieve himself in spurts.

I then sucked him for a bit, until he was ready to get out. After he dried off, he handed me my blanket and told me to come out to the living room. He sat on the couch, turned on the TV, and put a pillow on the floor. As I was getting positioned, I happened to notice that my clothes weren't by the door where I left them, but I didn't really think much of it. I figured he might have moved them out of the way for whatever reason like possible tripping.

Things pretty much went back to how it usually goes. While he watched porn/tv, I sucked him while I was naked under the blanket and, he watched tv/porn. Since Jay had already cum two other times, it took quite a while for him to get ready again and by jaw ad throat were getting pretty tired. We had never gone that long before, but I was pleased that I was able to accomplish the task. When he was ready to fuck me, he had me get on all fours and spread my legs farther apart than I usually do. He then applied lube to himself, slid all the way in with no concerns, and fucked me just as hard as he had previously fucked me in the shower. He slammed me hard for a good long while, which again, I'm not surprised considering how many times he had already cum. When he did finally cum again, he pushed me into downward dog first and really tried to get in as deep and as hard as possible. When he came, he held me there for a few minutes, before finally getting up. He then went to some part of his house, and I got up and started looking for my clothes.

He came back into the living room, wearing pants and holding a tie-off bag, and said "here you go.". I then attempted to untie it, but it was on there pretty good. He then kind of did one of those grimacing laughs, while rubbing the back of his neck and said "Ha. Yeah, that's on there pretty tight, you'll probably have to do that in your car." It took me a second, but I realized what he was hinting at and that he was wanting me to go because he was done with me for the night. So I just said, 'Oh. Okay', and walked to the door. He followed, turned the outside light off and shut the door behind me. Thankfully, the positioning of his front door is somewhat covered. It's still possible for someone to notice, but with the light off and the tree covering, it's easy to hide a little.

When I got in my car, I struggled about 10 mins to get the knot untied, By which time all the lights in his house were off. Originally I had arrived at his house around 8:04, but it was 12:45 when I left. About halfway home, I got a text from him saying I did a good job, but he wants to do another training this weekend. He also said "If possible, it'd be nice if you could just leave everything in your car next time. That way, you're already ready when you walk in, and it'll be easier for you to leave when you're done.". I was getting gas when I read it, so I replied back saying "okay, sounds good, I can do that.". I am super sore. Hopefully I can recover by the weekend. It was a very intense work through, but despite how rough it was, I did enjoy it very much. Hopefully, soon I will be able to service him fully without him feeling the need to assist or guide me at all.