All Comments on 'First Visit to a German Sauna Pt. 01'

by Prince_Dirk

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
German Sauna

Outstanding Story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well Done!!!

Great mix of sensual and sexy! Good build up! Every traveler's dream come true! *l*

Keep writing!

PrevertOnePrevertOneover 5 years ago
Interesting :)

You've piqued my interest. I'd like to see where this goes. It'd be interesting to move out of the sauna as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wagnerian!

The early part of the story reminded me of the Niebelung Alberich being tormented/tempted by the Rheinmaidens in Scene I of Wagner's Das Rheingold.

Of course it ends differently--Alberich tames his hardon (more precisely renounces love) to get the gold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
De kaiser sauna

A similar situation happened to me also

TJATJAover 5 years ago
Yes!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Delicious.

jus260jus260over 4 years ago

I'm ready for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I need asauna

I NEED A SAUNA, MY COCK IS SORE FROM BEATING THE HELL OUT OF IT. PLEASE TELL THE GIRLS THERE IS A AMERICAN GUY THAT WOULD SPEND HIS WHOLE VACATION WITH THEM SITTING ON HIS FACE. !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 2?

Definitely waiting on part two of this epic adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Looking forward for part 2, what else happens.

desirelitdesirelitalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic. The German board of tourism should pay you!

friendlytongue38671friendlytongue38671about 2 years ago

I'm going to the UK and Austria in two weeks, and my Austrian hotel has a sauna, can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Interesting , I have had a similar experience without the fringe benefits At one stage of my business life I traveled Europe about four times a year, largely Germany. I had need to go to Weisbaden and stayed at the Black stag hotel. On my first trip I arrived about 6:00 PM and saw that they had a sauna and a thermal bath. I went down and having learned that the masseuse had gone home I opted for the sauna, etc. Having been given a locker key and a bathing suit I followed the signs to the sauna. Turning the corner I could see the door to the sauna but in between were several mature adults carrying on a conversation, all quite nude.

I went into the locker room and put my close and valuables in the locker and then trying to be nonchalant, threw the towel over my shoulder and having showered opened the door to the sauna. Front and center inside the door was a very rotund female sitting on the lowest bench. From what I could see she had no hair except on her head, no eyebrows and no hair on her vulva. Now the question became did one turn and present his backside to this lady whose rather large boobs hung down to her knees and avoid the risk of burning his private parts as the heater was directly to the left of the door way or conversely risk burning his ass and sticking his penis in her face. I opted for protecting my privates.

I got a spot on the top bench and having spread my towel sat and enjoyed the atmosphere. As normally happens one gets hot sooner rather than later so taking my towel I proceeded to the shower. Now the shower had the curtain closed and the voiced were all of the female variety. Not sure of the proto call I went from one foot to the other, becoming more and more cold. Finally, summoning my best German, I said,Ich spreche kein and walked in .

When I returned to the sauna I was the only person there. Shortly thereafter a gentleman of my age came and sat nearby. I asked if he spoke English and in a deep southern drawl said, "Well I think so." I explained that I was Canadian and asked where home was to which he replied, Tennessee. He was with the US embassy in Bonn. I explained my \dilemma with the women in the shower. He commented that he thought I had done the correct thing.

On leaving the sauna and once again having a shower, no women this time I went to my lawyer where I found a woman I would think in her 50's adjacent to my locker waxing her legs. While she was not unattractive watching her apply sticky tape to her lets and then going RIPPED there was nothing enticing although her healthy growth of pubic hair did little to hide her mound of Venus.

I asked why one would sauna in the nude but have to wear a bathing suit in the Thermal Bath. The answer was "Health Reasons to which I let the matter drop

\

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous