All Comments on 'First We Practice to Deceive - Marg'

by Topspot101

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments
francemanfranceman4 months ago

Of course we're on Lit and everything has to be extrapolated, everything has to be exaggerated........

But there's a big difference between exaggeration and implausibility.

Too much exaggeration makes the story and the characters stupid. Sorry about that.

KoxokKoxok4 months ago

Loved it. Glad he stood up for himself and left her. Moving was the best option.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker4 months ago

Don't listen to the nay-sayers. It was great. What part of "Don't do it" didn't she understand?? The Bear loves it. 7 stars, because I can. I pay extra for the privilege. More, please.

The BEAR

demanderdemander4 months ago

All these women were portrayed as being so stupid that it's difficult to believe they can stay alive in the world. D

HargaHarga4 months ago

These people are so stupid I'm surprised they remember how to breath.

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

You can never get enough of a good thing. This story is a good thing

MightyheartMightyheart4 months ago

Good One.

Loved the Guy's grit and how he tackled the judge.

ttt59ttt594 months ago

Hard to believe Marge and other women in the story including mom are that stupid. That took a little away from the story, but overall good job! Agree with the BEAR, ignore the haters.

GarySmith69GarySmith694 months ago

These women are all very disturbed. Well done for writing about a husband with a backbone who did accept the womens idea of a happy marriage.

miket0422miket04224 months ago

Everyone he knows, including family all try to force him to live as a cuckold?

None of his family or friends care about his well being or happiness?

Too far over the top.

If a marriage needs a reboot after only 3 years it wasn't much of a marriage to start with.

irinmikeirinmike4 months ago

Really? Fiction is one thing, but this story transends even fiction. Foolish story because it is over the top. Even his mother? Come on!

Baldy74Baldy744 months ago

Yeah it was over the top and far fetched, but I enjoyed it.

Bry1977Bry19774 months ago

I liked it. Was a good story but the ending was rushed. it needed more flesh to it.

Just_WordsJust_Words4 months ago

His own mother, sister, friends, and religious people? Not credible, but it was fun. Let's not forget this is about domination and humiliation, not love.

mainer42mainer424 months ago

agree with Just Words Love was not the issue here. well done

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove4 months ago

I give 5 for the 1 bombing this story has gotten! Ridiculous and fun. FAFO…

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed4 months ago

She was only wanting to maintain her meal ticket. Unless I missed it, his mom and an uncle(mom’s brother?) tried to coerce him into cuckoldry. I wonder if his dad was nagged to death, divorced, or simple ran for the hills? Interesting that six years later his wife is stupid enough to still think he will cave in.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit4 months ago

I can’t imagine a judge in the US these days who would impede divorce for those kinds of reasons. This case never makes it past mediation without the cheater getting all kinds of negative baggage added to the legal record. Good stuff…and the courts where you live could be quite different so it works.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

First of all, where in the world did women get the idea that if the husband knows she is going to cheat, then it's not cheating? #Why is it that when a woman arrives back to her husband, he is supposed to 'reclaim " her? Any one not a cuck wouldn't touch their ex-wife with a ten-foot pole!. In addition, why was his mother so hot to trot to put up with a cheating wife? Inquiring minds want to know!

vanyevanye4 months ago

Too much stupidity in this story.

SunnyU2SunnyU24 months ago

Bad. If you have to make everyone stupid for your story to work, it's a terrible idea .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well that gives new definition to the phrase "bitches be crazy". And they had a whole pack of crazies following them! Glad he stood his ground.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu4 months ago

Is there a ray-gun that would shrink brains into a tiny size that would just be enough to retain habitual functions but no ability to comphrehend anymore? The one Rick Moranis invented in Honey, I Shrunk the Kids movie shrank the body but not the intelligence. Really the empty-headedness of the bimbos were so over thr top. But I did like what MC did he just moved on no no violence no one ruined financially just a smooth transition. The mother was absolutely a terrible mother. Thanks for sharing @Topspot101.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is exactly how every man should deal with these modern women who think they can date other men and expect their husbands to not only allow it but enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

“ Some of my evangelical clients were reducing my orders, saying they would not work with me until I returned to my marriage.”

Don’t write about groups that you don’t understand. Evangelicals view adultery with revulsion. A great many of them want the Old Testament punishment made legal again! Divorce is a given. His Christian clients would absolutely NOT pressure him to go back to a wife who betrayed him like that!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Implausible is not the same as impossible. Frankly, in my life I have occasionally met some very odd people. One only has to read some "Florida man" reports to recognize there are unusually stupid people out there in the world. I doubt it's all that uncommon for a spouse to pull a "power play" and blatantly cheat on them. The mom angle is far more unusual but... "Florida man" proves it could happen and with the population on this planet I suspect it has happened more than we would like to admit possible.

mndhanson017mndhanson0174 months ago

Goodness, his mother was horrible, but it's likely that she cheated on who he thought his father was, I hope he never lets her see her grandchild because she is just toxic. Seriously, it was his own mother, thank goodness, he got rid of her, too. I do think that he does need to get a restraining order for him and Kally, since it is likely that his mother lives with Marg and they may try to do something against Kally? The audacity that she had to ask him if the child that Kally was carrying is horrible, but it shows that she doesn't care and it's likely that he was a bastard to her, her legal husband left her and he was the bastard raised from his mother's lover.

skruff101skruff1014 months ago

Yep that hit the spot, MC said what was going to happen and he made it happen, what’s not to like?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not up to your usual standard. I'm with franceman on this one, in what universe does a mother treat her son in this manner? Utterly preposterous. I know deluded wives are a staple in LW but this one was simply beyond the pale and by even including the MC's sister in this grim conspiracy you succeeded in nothing more than portraying yourself as a misogynist. JR

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was kind of funny good, just unrealistic. Thanks for the read, maybe a little less about the courtroom and law will make your next offering better.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good until everyone was ok about him being a cuckold,what are the chances of being the only person not ok with it? In a world of made up there at least needs to be a bit of believability.

AngelRiderAngelRider4 months ago

This is so much unrealistic bullshit that I wish I had the time I spent reading it back.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was short enough to he mildly entertaining, but just wayyyyyy too impossible. Nobody is that dense , society at large couldn't care less about anyone else's divorce ... too much on top of too much. But again mildly entertaining anyways.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really?? I guess Forest Gump was right after all. Stupid is as stupid does.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's amazing the mental gymnastics some women drunk on power go through. His mom chose poorly. But ultimately she needs her son to have grand babies, the ex wife she sides with is an empty investment. I think she realizes that now, too little and way too late. At least she gets to be a grandma in name only. Those grandkids would do better without a toxic influence.

PowersworderPowersworder4 months ago

Nice!

Ignore the whining comments. The story was actually quite accurate.

I've known a few stubborn, boneheaded women that let their friends get in their head, and ultimately burned their marriage to the ground.

One of my wife's friends ruined her marriage to a wealthy doctor because she hit 40, and had a mid-life crisis. She divorced him, fucked a bunch of randoms, then had to settle for a guy earning less than a quarter of her ex-husband. Meanwhile the Doctor remarried a beautiful 28-year-old Polish anaesthetist, who has now had their second child.

The obstinate mother was also terrifyingly accurate. She clearly had no respect for the man he'd become, and was still treating him as a misbehaving little boy. It's totally believable, and has become a cliche for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

""Do you realise these are all fiction? They are from men with fantasies, not reality.""

-

Or, more likely, "they are from WOmen with fantasies", doing cheating-cuck propaganda for their own interests.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

After reading this fucked-up story (the characters, not the story itself), I won't comment, as I'd be repeating many/ most of the comments I've read written previously. The only thing better would be if Kally, after introductions, told his ex & mother that what they agreed upon was beyond insane, & they need professional help. Not that the story needed it. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Today, about 20 new tales, and only one not following the usual cuck(-raac) plotline: this one. The huge cuck propaganda keep bombing restless. The MC husband was a bit retarded, risking to keep the whore wife, while hidden-cheating on his back, in a smarter way than what she stupidly did, declaring her whoring intentions so openly. The husband should have declared the marriage dead just after her demented proposition, no need to wait for her inevitable hidden cheating. Anyway, he's been very lucky that his slut wife was more stupid than him, and all ended well for him. So, another very good and rare anti-cuck tale, against this endless deluge of femdom emasculating fantasies that's flooding this poor LW category. Good job, 5 full stars and keep going down this line.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Let’s see… psycho wife, psycho friends, throw in the mom for inexplicable reasons… oh yeah, and a throwaway like about a sister doing him wrong. Christ man, your hate of women is as sad as it is obvious.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I find myself wondering if the author is writing from first hand experience.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wife says she’s going to have sex with someone else. Husband says he will divorce her. She doesn’t believe it. He divorces her. Never adds up to a good story. This one no exception.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"demander: All these women were portrayed as being so stupid that it's difficult to believe they can stay alive in the world."

-

What about all the sheep cuck husbands described "as being so stupid that it's difficult to believe they can stay alive in the world", regularly starring in the endless flow of millions of fetish fempov cuck fantasies ?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"But there's a big difference between exaggeration and implausibility. Too much exaggeration makes the story and the characters stupid."

-

That's exactly what's happening, for years now, in the endless thousands (about 95%) of the LW tales: exaggeration and implausibility in the sheep no-male husbands behaviour that makes those stories and the characters stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was really never made clear what his Mom’s role and influence of his wife was. Of course, that statement Mom made to him that the wife would only do “those weekends” once in a while implied many things! Oh yeah…and where was his Dad?

.

Marge was the typical LW idiot. Although she did, apparently, say she would give up the weekends if he took her back….his Mom was still hovering over them. Frankly, Mom was the villain in this tale…Margevwas just the village idiot.

.

And what the heck did this mean? “ Some of my evangelical clients were reducing my orders, saying they would not work with me until I returned to my marriage.”. Huh? Evangelicals are swingers?

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Must be something in the water in that town. All women are entitled whores and the men are willing cucks. Yeesh.

Also, if a marriage needs spicing up after 3 years, then it's a shit marriage anyway.

Decent writing, but very farfetched story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was fun:)

Five stars

kirei8kirei84 months ago

Really, six years?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A man with some balls? That is an endangered species on this site. Well done it's a 5 no doubt

FordF150guyFordF150guy4 months ago

What a great way to start my day with manly man backbone and principles. Complete fiction, but a great read.

OldbuddyOldbuddy4 months ago

Great. Thank you for sharing your talent. There are a couple of really negative comments from people who have not published. I have not published as well. My suggestion is ignore the idiots, review constructive comments. AND please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great tale. Nothing else need be said. Five stars.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

What kind of a brain-dead wife thinks that you can force a normal man to become a cuck, outside of blackmail, drugs or physical force?

\

And it's always the wife who takes lovers to "spice up" the marriage, never the husband!

\

As someone else said, if their marriage is that stale after only three years, they've go bigger problems.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Cliche filled but fairly well written and entertaining

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Take your turd to some other sandbox. It doesn’t belong here.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love reading fiction, but this was so far out of reality it wasn't even close to being enjoyable. It read as stupid.

And once again, like most of the stories I've read on this site, the ending was rushed.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I absolutely believe that most LW authors have never spoke with alive woman. Otherwise where do these types come from?

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown4 months ago

Another example of what these impotent, cream pie eating simps won't acknowlegde as fact, is once you let a wife go off the rerservation, she'll disrespect you even more.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban4 months ago

I enjoyed this story.... There were a couple things that left me scratching my head.... One example was the single mindedness of the church pressing for the couple to reconcile despite her adultery. Insisting that the parties stay together - even when the wronged party didn't want it seems a bit off to me. Also, the mothers almost zealous insistence that they remain together - and her thinking that he should just accept his wife's cheating - both past and future - seems absolutely crazy to me. Nevertheless, the husband stood strong and resolute - clearly warning his wife as to what the consequences would be if she went forward. Yet her lust was preventing her ears and brain from hearing. In the end, this was all about her desire and ability to cheat under the guise of helping to improve their marriage. There's an old saying.... "associating with bad people causes their bad to rub off on you". This was never more true than in the wife's case. This is clearly a 4 or 5 star story. A 5/5 rating in my view. BRB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a callous motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This should have been in satire.

.

She's not a character, she's just a cliche of the stupid, egotistical wife trope, e.g., he tells he exactly what he will do and then is surprised that the actually does it. You piled up on this by making almost everyone except him and his lawyer just a stupid.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

While you forewarned us, it was a menagerie of other stories in this genre pieced together. We never hear where his father was in the conversation, nor what his sister's marital status was? Like I said, pieces strung together and the result was the reader couldn't really buy into the emotions of the MCs (at least this reader). Editing was decent and the mix of dialogue and narrative was well balanced. 3.6*

CD1929CD19294 months ago

Awesome and entertaining!!!

Buster2UBuster2U4 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars to our writer TopSpot, I liked this story. LOL Hell, I would love to 'reclaim' her myself. the wife sounded hot, a real slut. Who wouldn't want that? taking off with her two girlfriends and three guys for a weekend-long fuck fest. Who wouldn't want to partake in that? MC was too old-fashioned and "uptight" Reclaiming some Hot used pussy full of three other men's cum would be such a "Hot" fuck! MC snoozed and he Loosed. LOL. Sure his wife was a slut, but they are always the best Lays! By far. Little Susie's homemaker is usually so "uptight" that she not only can hardly orgasm herself but is hardly ever a skilled enough lover to please her husband properly. Give me a "slut" anything for deep satisfaction! Great Effort, Great writing, Thanks, Buster2J

ZBSKRNZBSKRN4 months ago

5 stars mostly for how he handled the judge.

TajfaTajfa4 months ago

I love hearing from all the anons who are too scared to identify themselves in case their wives or boyfriends find out they have been reading erotica.

It was made clear this was full of tropes and yes real people, at least in my world, don't behave like this. It's just a story and for me it entertained. 5 stars

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice4 months ago

Too outlandish to get more than 3 stars from me. I liked some of it, but people just don't behave that way on this planet. If the story was throttled back some, I would have liked it better. To be fair, some readers may well enjoy stories divorced from reality. However, for me, this story would be better placed in the science fiction category.

StoneyWebbStoneyWebb4 months ago

The spelling and grammar made it difficult to read. Sorry, only ***.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ4 months ago

Are they married? That bit of information would have made everything even more clear. Too bad Mom won't ever know her grandchild...Should side with your own son over his whore wife.

Moonbat74Moonbat744 months ago

Way OTT, but OK.

jflindersjflinders4 months ago

I gave it 3 stars.

First, I don't understand the title-where was the deception? She told him what she was going to do and did it. He told her what she was going to do and did it.

As far as I'm concerned there was no reason to wait a week before having her served with divorce documents-her behavior in the face of his position was outrageous enough that it was clear the marriage was over. Throwing his relatives into the mix in her favor is totally unrealistic-surely he got his values from somewhere. His description to the judge would have earned him jail time for contempt of court.

shaman43shaman434 months ago

I agree with Joebebetter 100%. Rated as low as possible.

Rw43Rw434 months ago

Gotta agree with Anonny and sbrooks, a marriage drifting onto the rocks and in need of saving after only 3 years was never based on a strong foundation anyway. For her to ask the judge to order counseling is kinda like a kid who can't dribble a basketball to demand to go to Coach K's basketball camp. Sweetie, if you have no potential, start with the basics; apply yourself to learn those skills that are self-taught before you demand that an expert waste their time with you.

<>

And then she thought that Jackie would be "helpful" to saving the marriage. Marge is a tablet; Dan is a boring #2 pencil; Jackie is a permanent marker. Apparently Marge doesn't like to read herself after spending time with Dan, but Jackie's graffiti art is amazing!

<>

Glad others have corrected your misrepresentation of evangelicals; I mean, they may call upon you to preserve your marriage, but it would be entirely in the context of preserving a 'holy' marriage, not an adulterous one. If they were to know your wife is manipulating them through deceit, there would be no reason for outside involvement. Of course, if you have allowed your wife to poison the community well against you, that's part of why your marriage is drifting towards the rocks in less than 3 years.

<>

Loved the irony you employed to mock the logical basis for erotic stories. Did Marge print any Topspot Tales for Dan to read?

<>

Normally consider your stories to be pretty strong (maybe a layer below the Topspot, but pretty high). Trying to figure how this story could be as clichéd as your other claims to be, but not getting it. Cardboard characters are only a cliché when they are not the norm. Too many Cardboard characters floating around here right now. I can't tell which ones are understated versions of reality vs. the ones who are overstated versions of unrealized intellectual meanderings.

<>

However, it's always good to read what you have to say.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story is far beyond the pale of credulity. The wife and the mother's degree of delusionality is incompatible with life outside of a mental health facility. The husband's place of business would not have needed an order of protection to be in place before having disruptive trespassers removed from the business' property, under arrest if necessary. No judge when presented with the premise of the story would treat the husband as if he bore full responsibility for the divorce petition having been filed with the court. A submission this farcical belongs in Satire.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
NA

Just another story that doesn't address the root of the problem, namely her co-worker Janice

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

He’s a callous motherfucker because he refused to be a cuck? I guess that covers all us normal readers. Marge just FAFO. Great story. You’re on a hot streak.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine4 months ago

Great story. I know it’s a story, a piece of fiction. But still, I can’t get it out of my head how the actions of cheaters and associated friends and family are. I mean, why go through the wedding process and announce your vows (forsaking all others) only to cheat 5, 10, 20 years later. Change the vows to read “ forsaking all others until there come a time in my life I need additional sexual excitement to refresh our marriage”.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love it! What else to say!

Schwanze1Schwanze14 months ago

Attaboy. I was picturing him walking over to her grandmother's china or some such, breaking it one piece at a time and asking her if this turned her on.

Schwanze1Schwanze14 months ago

Buster, I'm sure you're right. What's your wife's cell number?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I most pleasant romp through fraught human relationships. I had no issue with the spelling and grammar in getting the full sense out of the story - and the enjoyment.

In a way I fell sorry for those who are primarily fixated on such matters they miss out on a tale well told. Perhaps they have clicked on to the wrong website.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 stars

The idea of a wife telling her husband she's going to fuck other men is so ridiculous lol. I love the premise, and that the endings don't usually have insane, convoluted, violent, borderline-misogynistic burns. The ends of these types of stories are usually some form of the husband getting the hell away from that situation, finding another love, and leaving the wife drowning in a sea of her own self-made misery. But in some of these stories the wife ends up happy at the end having learned her lesson and found another love--and I hate that. There should still be consequences.

Fun take on the old premise

MsVanilla69MsVanilla694 months ago

Was a fun read sadly at times some people dont get the message , and to think they wasted 6 years of trying to find this guy , ex has the ex mother in law with her and a job in the area , so lol its not done yet

NoMartyrs22NoMartyrs224 months ago

Withdrawing the divorce and leave them with nothing but pittance.....I like it.

AlanDavidAlanDavid4 months ago

A guys got to do what he’s got to. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It doesn't make sense. Obviously the whore wife thought the marriage was so weak that she needed to fuck other men to make it a better marriage? If this is the brainless slut he married then he deserved what he got. Glad he escaped. How come he didn't tell his father that his wife condoned fucking around on a marriage, and probably had herself? Anyway, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good thing the new girlfriend or wife got home in time to save him; he seems to be too wimpy to stop his crazy mother and slutty ex-wife from just shoving him aside and walking in. What a wimp, this guy's a pussy. No wonder they thought they could walk all over him.

KarnevilKarnevil4 months ago

Well it seems that the stupid, one braincell wives club have a new champion! It makes me wonder if it's a requirement in the USA for women to have a lobotomy before they marry?

As for the story itself, I thought it was rather uninspiring. A well used plot, and I was hoping for a new twist, but instead it was just over the top reactions. Everybody told him to get over himself, I actually found myself wondering if the local police, or even the president might come out against him. It was never actually explained why they all sided with the wife, perhaps its a town completely populated by brain dead people? As if to prove the point it took six years for the fact that the marriage was over to sink into the thick sculls of the wife and his mother.

Overall pretty par for the course, nothing new and plenty of the tried and trusted clichés, even the pregnant and new love interest right at the end.

Rw43Rw434 months ago

Oh yeah: a forgotten thought.

<>

She told the judge they had been together "forever" and the two of them constituted "the perfect couple". In her mind this is a status marriage, not a working marriage.

<>

Three years is not "forever" (even if you add the unknown courtship time). But it IS forever for someone who doesn't want to restart the shopping around process again. ~"Mr Waiter, my lasagna is boring but I want to keep it forever. Could you please bring me the menu again so I can get what I really, really want?"

<>

If they make the "perfect couple", how does that work when she's trolling for strange and he is resistant? Someone needs to tell her they are already "perfect" together. Doesn't that mean the same thing?

<>

She spent twice as long looking for him as married to him. That's quite Odyssean. But without any basis of hope or promise of Reconciliation, it's foolhardy.

BaldingGrayingMiddleAgeGuyBaldingGrayingMiddleAgeGuy4 months ago

I don't understand why so many of the authors here insist on creating COMPLETELY brain dead characters. Yes, the old, tired premise that this story uses becomes MUCH easier to write if the cheater is brain dead and delusional, but it gets so far beyond realistic behavior that the story is ruined in the process. Hell, TopSpot decides, "what the hell" and gives us SEVERAL female characters that have gone full retard here. The MC explains over and over again that he will divorce Marge if she does this, then she's actually surprised when he goes through with the divorce. Only partisan voters (especially Democrats) can be so stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A great story and a great ending How stupid was the wife to think that having another man FK her every month would make their marriage work Maybe she should of had a look at HERSELF before listening to her so called friend I hate cheaters (jaybee186)

WargamerWargamer4 months ago

Over the top, yes, but l loved it.

A truly fun story, in parts quite funny.

Well done!!!!?

Scores 5/5 and we’ll deserved too.

silentsoundsilentsound4 months ago

I couldn't suspend enough disbelief to buy that the world would go insane enough to try and force the MC into cuckoldry.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love these kind of over-the-top demands from wives to play around. Sure they are far-fetched but entertaining and I love seeing how the husband handles things and vicariously imagine myself doing something different. In most cases, the main character, as I would, won't put up with it. I am not looking for 100% realism or for an author

to follow some others preconceived idea of how things should go. A writer BGMMAG below superfluously throws in a slam at partisan voters especially Democrats. What for? As if a marital story of infidelity is the province of one party? Absurd.

Karn9Karn94 months ago

Great BTB story 5*

EastCoaster1EastCoaster14 months ago

Good story, 4 stars worth !

I loved his statement to the judge, but wonder why his mother was so far into his wife's side ?

In any event, the ending was well-done, even though you could see it coming !

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous