All Comments on 'First We Practice to Deceive - Marg'

by Topspot101

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments (Page 2)
rnebularrnebular4 months ago

Clichés abound, but an average story I guess. I enjoyed some of it, but yeah not as much that basically everyone was trying to force it inclucing his mother and a judge, meh. Also, he was married for 3 years, and the wife was crying that they'd been together forever? Over the top describes this pretty well. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Unless the mother was a sociology professor at a uninversity or one of the liberal studies profs I can not believe her condoning the wife's behavior and have raised a son that would not accept that behavior... totally not realistic.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon4 months ago

Lost interest when you veered into stupid territory with everyone and their brother telling him to accept it, 1 star.

Quaker0186Quaker01864 months ago

Fantastic story from start to finish, easy 5*.

funperson969funperson9694 months ago

You said it was just your take. Good take!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it. When you say “No” you must mean it.

Walton4544Walton45444 months ago

I think that this story didn't have enough people trying to force him to accept being a cuckold. The wife should have gotten the military involved too. That would have made it totally believable.

tralan69ertralan69er4 months ago

@sbrooks103x

What kind of a brain-dead wife thinks that you can force a normal man to become a cuck, outside of blackmail, drugs or physical force? - You answered your own question with the description of the wife.

\

And it's always the wife who takes lovers to "spice up" the marriage, never the husband! No slut ray for husbands, except reed.

\

As someone else said, if their marriage is that stale after only three years, they've go bigger problems. - If someone else already said it....?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

...a life well lived...

A prolific new writer that is presenting us with excellent entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Grin. Nice twist on convoluted thinking.

Ed

dgfergiedgfergie4 months ago

The Martian slut ray in action again. Well thought out and written. Characters were well defined and portrayed. I loved his mothers statement about joining the 20th century. No my morals haven't changed since I was born in 1943. Marriage is only between a man and a woman. Marriage is between two people of the opposite sex, there are no time out for marriage it a 24/7 agreement. If you want to screw around don't get married. Wives don't date other men and leave their husbands home. Married woman don't go to bars without their husband and married woman don't go out to se what's out there and ask if it doesn't work out can they come back. So I paid her off and got a divorce only costa hundred bucks to file. Kind makes you want to go by the four F's you guys remember those don't you? Find'em, feel'em F'em and forget'em. Wish I could. Yeah all that stuff I said it all happened to me. 5 stars, love these stories.

xMulexMule4 months ago

4*

"Marge's was last to come in. It said, 'Why Dan, I thought you were on board with this.'" I suppose Marge could be that dilusional, I think I need more to support that defect in Marge. (Nit: shouldn't that be, "Why, Dan? I thought..."

XluckyleeXluckylee4 months ago

He took his life back and left the stupid wife to live a strange life. 5 stars from Xluckylee for a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Both were harsh but I understand him more.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades4 months ago

Great Story, really enjoyed the ending. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is obviously some form of comedy but still you have to wonder. In all those decades he was around those females (including mom), he never realized they are psychotic lunatics? Was he brainwashed from his abusive slut mother or something?

Ridiculous69Ridiculous694 months ago

Outstanding. Excellent. A good reflection of the nonsense and stupidity feminists and their cohorts are using to destroy loving and exclusive relationships. Thanks for reminding us of the need to stay strong in the face of so many sluts and cuck wannabes.

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBay4 months ago

Great, ex-mom lost grandchild

Great, Marge lost chance to have his child

Great, Dan has a new child with Kelly

Great, ex-mom and ex-wife are just. that, ex-mom and ex-wife.

HighBrowHighBrow4 months ago

A story about the triumph of Something over Something else, I guess, but I enjoy them, so…

mattenwmattenw4 months ago

Although I can't imagine that there are women who act as idiotically as Marge, I'll accept it as your fantasy. You stood up to her and his mother brilliantly. This is how it should and must be! Above all, the idiotic phrase "we are in the 21st century" clearly shows that there are people who really believe that principles and morals have something to do with the age. 5*!

enderlocke77enderlocke774 months ago

would like to find out how every woman in his life turned into a slut overnight like that.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill694 months ago

I agree with most of the comments!

MaxiMilfMaxiMilf4 months ago

Excellent story. Well written. Perhaps you should consider a part 2 which explores the ex wife's regrets and post divorce life. Thanks for a good read. 5 stars.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594194 months ago

Well done bravo

👏👏👏👏👏👏

🙉🙈🙊💨🤔🤐

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice. Five stars

danbo56danbo564 months ago

great story and plot I agree it would be nice to see how Marg and Mum end up and please some revenge for Jackie and her so-called friend's great story 5 stars + for me

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The punctuation - periods, commas, question marks, especially AFTER a quote, was disturbing. gsr

secretsalsecretsal4 months ago

Sheesh. Your stories would greatly improve from having characters with a couple of brain cells to share between them. This is just the LW version of Dumb & Dumber without the jokes.

arnowolarnowol4 months ago

Nice, 5*****!!!!!

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0354 months ago

Good story, well written, nice to see the grammar police clearly focused on what is important.

skruff101skruff1013 months ago

It ticked all the LW boxes, put upon husband’s and delusional women, shyster lawyers and senile judges. Somewhat surprised they didn’t show up with a six year old in tow claiming the mixed race looking child was the result of atavism.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit3 months ago

Nice story. Getting a new phone number should have happened the day they showed up at his old job. When mother and sister side with a cheating wife, it’s time to permanently kick them out of his life. Go Dan!

Chimo1961Chimo19613 months ago

His mother was a toxic interfering cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Life is fill of surprises. What we are inside is revealed by how we respond.

The author has written a highly revelatory.

Highly recommended read.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just another BTDT story. Nothing new here. He could have worded his rebuttal in the courtroom far more aggressively as we have heard numerous other times.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Needed more crying, wailing, smoking craters, and blood running in the street for the mother and ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I looked at the pages. They were all from erotic story websites. I started to laugh. "Do you realise these are all fiction? They are from men with fantasies, not reality."

===> Ay that's the rub! Lol.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 months ago

Enjoyed the story, good ending. Thanks for your writing.

LechemanLecheman29 days ago

Ouch, well done!

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos29 days ago

There were some funny parts in this story, but there was also a lot of really weird shit that leads me to believe the author has had an overall horrible experience with women or is just taking the joke too far. Like seriously, his own mother and sister railing against him for the divorce and telling him to just accept it? Then all of the friends that seem to be cool with it as well. I mean, its almost comedic, if it was played more for laughs, but it's just kind of weird because it's presented so seriously.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6929 days ago

Kudos. Always nice to see the story where the husband sticks to his morals and protects himself from the stupidity out there. He walks away with his self esteem and respect. Best of all he lived a better life without the nonsense of fools and morons.

RocketMan12RocketMan1228 days ago

What’s with his mother? She should be happy now that she going to have a grandchild. Maybe she was slutting around on gigs father.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

The grandchildren his worthless mother will never know. Love it.

sneakoneoutsneakoneout26 days ago

Good story. It’s good to see Marge finally showed some remorse with her plea to the judge. “ Yes, I made a dreadful mistake because I listened to people who I thought were friends, but I now realise they just wanted me to be like them. I beg you, stop this divorce and send us to counselling.”

mndhanson017mndhanson01722 days ago

Sneakoneout, you got duped, she wasn't showing remorse as the MC said that was for herself, so she could get what she wanted, remember those so called friends were with her in court, they're still her friends. There was no remorse and you fell for the act.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

5 Stars these evil whores should be stoned!

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

As for you two bitches, the restraining order has never been revoked. The constables will be here momentarily. Best you call on your attorney while you make a hasty exit.

Chimo1961Chimo19612 days ago

Dam his Mom was an old whore too

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

How do you get a restraining order on an address with the address redacted?

She would argue that she didn't know that she was breaking the order as she didn't know where he was.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous