First Year After High School Ch. 03

Story Info
At the beach house.
3k words
4.71
12.8k
17
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers

On our flight back, Helen gave me a strange look, and said, "Victor, dear, it will be tough to be your boss again tomorrow morning, but this is the reality. I am expected to treat you like any other employee, and sometimes, to prevent suspicion and gossip, even harsher than the others. But I'll find times we can still see each other privately. I mean, if YOU wish to continue..."

I kissed her lips softly, and mumbled, "God, why did you let me fall in love with such a forgetful lady? Didn't I declare yesterday I wanted YOU more than anybody else?..."

She grinned, "Yes, you did. However, I've learned that during passionate moments, people have a habit of exaggerating their feelings."

"Are you implying you didn't mean what you said to me? I hate you and never speak to you again! Leave me and let me cry..."

Helen caressed my face lovingly, "You silly goose. You know I meant everything I said. You bedded your boss on a trip, but you also have a girlfriend you are very fond of, and she awaits you. How would I know what you think once the fantasy trip is over?"

"Lady, you didn't trust me, and in our next private time, you'll pay for it dearly."

She smiled, "Yes, sir." Next, she lifted the separation between us, leaned her pretty face on my lap, and whispered, "Honey, wake me up when September comes... or when we reach home." The rest of the flight she slept like a baby.

...

The following morning, I arrived to work somewhat earlier. I made sure everything on Helen's desk was organized as she liked it. I noticed that despite being away only for a short time, she had multiple phone calls, and her itinerary was full.

I ensured the Keurig machine had enough water, there was milk in the fridge, and Splenda on the side. I even bought healthy oatmeal cookies. When I felt Helen's office was ready for her arrival, I went back to my small room.

Two minutes later, 3 young girls came to me and asked if I was free. I smiled, "Of course. What can I help you with?"

The dark-haired one asked hesitantly, "Victor, you were with Helen in San Francisco. How did it go? Did she feel good about her business trip? Our jobs depend on her success recruiting good people and being able to convince others we are worth investing in..."

I chuckled, "Girls, don't you worry. Helen did a terrific job there. She should be in a good mood, unless something happened AFTER the trip."

They giggled, and the redhead commented, "You are new here. We hope you can accomplish her needs because she is by far the most important person in the firm, and our future depends on her."

"Again, Helen was excellent and everybody liked her. By the way, since we work in the same office, we should know each other better. If you agree, we can chat during breaks or meet after work at Starbucks or in a bar."

They looked at each other, and the dark-haired said, "Good idea. At 10:30 we sit for a coffee break, and one of us is available to answer urgent business calls."

Short time after they left the room, Helen barged in. With her silver-frame glasses on, she looked as bossy as ever. She smiled, said hello to the others, winked at me, and went directly to her office.

I waited 5 minutes before knocking on her door. I offered her coffee, but she preferred green tea. I pointed to the cookies, "Helen, these are healthy. I hope you like them."

She grumbled, "You spoil me. I need to concentrate on work and catch up. Ronda has the list of deliveries I wish you make today. When you come back, I want you to write a letter from me. Nowadays, most of the writing is done online, and sent this way too, but this one is very confidential, and while you should do it on your computer, after my approval, you print it, and then delete it from the computer."

"Yes, boss."

The deliveries took longer than expected, and I missed the 10:30 break with the girls. When I returned to the office, I mentioned to the redhead I hoped to be available the next day. Her laugh reminded me of little bells, "We hope to chat with you soon. I know at least Rita was interested in knowing you better..." I blushed, and she giggled.

The letter Helen asked me to write and edit was addressed to the vice president of another firm in LA, agreeing to hire her for a similar job in our company. I asked Helen why the secrecy. She smiled, "I keep forgetting how young and inexperienced you are. What I did was steal from a rival company the best asset they have. It was done behind her firm's back, even though she still had 3 more years on her contract..."

She gazed at me, watching for my reaction. I stayed silent.

She smiled, "You may think I am a cruel businesswoman, but in our industry, everyone is for himself. Being nice may be a virtue in life, but it's a killer in business, so you learn soon that being a shark is the code to success."

I glanced at her and whispered, "Helen, I hope your shark behavior will be manifested only in business..."

She giggled, "Victor dear, why would I want to ruin something good that benefits me and makes me happy?"

I smiled and left her office.

...

A week passed, and the work in the office did not change much. One afternoon I went with the 3 young girls to the nearby Starbucks. We enjoyed our time together until Rita asked me if I was unattached. I mentioned my girlfriend, Vivian. The ladies gazed at each other, and I saw the disappointed look on Rita's face. They continued chatting, but I felt I'd be excluded from their gossip-group from that moment on.

On Thursday, Helen summoned me to the office, and mentioned she wanted to fly to Cape Cod for the weekend. On the beach, she had a vacation home that she used several times every summer. Helen stared at me, waiting to hear my reaction.

I said, "Helen, with the salary you pay me, I cannot afford the expenses. If this was a business trip, I'd love to join you."

Her eyes were focused on mine, trying to guess if that was the only reason I did not jump on her offer. She looked pale, yet she smiled, "Victor, if I am no longer 'a catch' or you rather be with Vivian, tell me, and I won't bother you again. However, if it's strictly a money issue, I wouldn't dream of asking you to pay during our stay there."

I looked around. Curtains covered the windows, preventing anybody outside from seeing us. I approached her desk and whispered, "Helen dear, I dreamt about us being together twice this week. I want you in my arms, and would happily go with you anywhere!"

The color returned to her face, "Thank you. Please buy tickets to Hyannis airport for tomorrow evening. If no flights are available, we'll fly to Boston, rent a car, and drive to Hyannis. We'll be back Sunday evening."

I grabbed her hand and kissed it, "I didn't check the weather, but I think we'll have good time. Actually, I know I'll have a good time there, but since you won't be the boss in Massachusetts, your behavior will determine YOUR chances of enjoying the trip..."

She began laughing and couldn't stop. A few seconds later I started laughing too.

...

The flights to Hyannis took several hours, but once we were there, the drive to her beach house was only 10 minutes. We arrived at 7:30 pm, and the sun was still above the horizon. From her house the view of the bay was amazing.

I glanced at Helen, "Lady, we have a problem. This place is too nice and too romantic. I've just decided to stay here with you and never leave Hyannis. And if you refuse, I'll tie you up and make you stay by force."

The next minute she was in my arms. She kissed my lips gently. I forced open her lips and French kissed her for a long time. When I freed her mouth she was breathless, grinning, "Victor, I am sure your intention to kiss me hard was a noble gesture, but next time you decide to do it, ensure I took a long breath beforehand..."

"Sorry, girl, I couldn't resist. This place is beautiful and you are gorgeous. I promise that when I plan on kissing you like this again, I... might consider the possibility of PERHAPS giving you a short notice..."

She chuckled, "I look at you as a lover and forget how young you are. You are easily impressed by everything, and behave emotionally."

"Helen, out of the office I feel free to express my feelings, and being in such a romantic place during sunset seems like a dream."

"OK, dreamer, let's go eat. I have the urge to eat at Tumi's. It's an Italian and Latin-American restaurant. Will you try their food?"

"After you."

She made a phone call. Judging by the way Helen was smiling and talking enthusiastically, she obviously knew the person well.

We arrived at the restaurant. The outside was not very impressive, but Helen confided in me the food definitely would be. We were seated by a window facing Main Street. I checked the menu. Helen knew what she wanted and ordered Ceviche Mixto. She recommended I take Lamb Osso Bucco or any veal dish. I went for Marsala Veal. Helen asked for a bottle of Chardonnay as well.

We were both somewhat tired after the flights and didn't talk much during the dinner. My food was delicious. We left the restaurant and grabbed an ice cream before heading to her house.

It was a two bedroom house. There was access to a beach and a small boat was tied to a wooden column in front of the house. The bedroom had a king size bed, a small fireplace, and pictures of Helen when she was much younger. She looked pretty in the photos, yet I thought the changes with aging did not diminish her attractiveness. I told her that. She smirked, "Honey, you were expected to say it. What else would you say - Lady you are uglier than before?..."

I raised my fists in the air, "Woman, you better apologize profusely for offending my current lover!"

She didn't answer, but when I wasn't looking, she threw 2 pillows at me. One of them hit me. I came toward her with a threatening face. She tried to run to the next room, but I caught her. "Helen, you started misbehaving too soon. Next time you do it, I'll have to spank your cute butt!"

She stood before me, spread her legs, folded her arms together, and blurted, "Don't you dare!"

The way she stood, the direct challenge, and the romantic atmosphere clouded my judgment. I sat down on the nearest chair, pulled her, and placed her face down on my lap. I lifted the hem of her skirt and slapped her round ass cheeks 3 times in a row.

After the first stroke, she yelped, but resisted after the other two. I freed her and looked at her face. It was crimson-red. Helen peeked at my groin and grinned. I didn't feel anything, but a noticeable bulge was present...

Helen whispered, "Victor, let's go to bed. I feel the same. You told me before that you dreamt about us twice during last week. Well, I had a very erotic dream last night. In that dream I misbehaved, and you spanked me. I continued to behave badly. You tied my hands above my head, spread my legs wide, and cuffed them too. I couldn't move an inch. Then you undressed, and I saw your monster cock ready to pounce on me. You forced me to suck you and then fucked me until you came. I climaxed 3 times during the whole ordeal. Later, you freed me, kissed my lips, and apologized. I just smiled and forgave you, but I knew I'd do it again. And again... I never experienced BDSM before, and reaching 3 orgasms in a row was amazing!..."

"Helen dear, are you hinting that I should try it?"

She stared at me, and stayed silent. I knew one day I'd do it...

Helen mumbled, "I am going to take a shower," she turned and sashayed her way to the bathroom.

...

I waited patiently for Helen to exit the shower. She came out wearing a sheer baby-doll and looked very sexy. She stood by the door and waited for me to ogle her assets. My eyes explored her up and down and back up again. I said nothing, but my right hand readjusted the new tent in my pants. She laughed and said, "I bought it especially for our visit here."

"Helen, I'd better shower too, don't take it off."

I came out 10 minutes later, naked. My penis was soft and pointed downward. I saw Helen assume yoga positions with the baby-doll on. I sat down and watched her flexible body perform difficult things I wouldn't believe a much younger woman would be able to. I liked to stare at her, but my cock had more ominous intentions. He rose to the occasion, and was rock-hard in no time.

I stood up before her, letting her observe my erect pole. She grinned, "Oh, honey, you were showering and I needed to stretch after the long flights. Is 'the rising sun' my fault again? How can I help you?"

"When I was showering, I asked myself the same question. I think I know how we can solve my problem together. Keep the lingerie on and come with me to the bathroom."

I pulled her up, and followed her to the sink, ogling for the umpteenth time her tempting round ass sashaying before me. When she reached the sink, I gently pushed her upper body down, exposing her bubbly derriere. I leaned on her body and whispered, "Lady, I plan to pound your pussy from behind. You may hold the sides of the sink, but I want you to stare at the mirror. I want you to see with your own eyes how your body is mercilessly being used by me to satisfy my needs. I couldn't care less if YOU enjoy it. Right now I wish to fuck the sluttiest woman I know! Capisce?"

I could barely hear her answer, "Yes, sir."

I checked under the hood - The lady was well lubricated. Was it the yoga? watching my stiffy? Hearing my dirty talk? Who cared?...

My cock invaded her moist pussy, and broke the Guinness speed record for reaching a cervix. With no fanfare, my long hard strokes began. Her head bent down on the sink. I pulled her hair, lifting her head to look in the mirror. She shivered and a loud moan escaped her mouth. I grabbed her breast savagely, and rubbed it roughly, ensuring her eyes could see the tortured tit. Seconds later, her body shook violently, as it underwent a massive climax.

I continued plowing into her, and short time later, I slapped her ass cheek. She was still in the throes of her first orgasm and gasped. Her body was shaking as I continued spanking her butt, gradually increasing the power, alternating between the cheeks. Her moans turned into wailing. I didn't stop hitting her behind and ferociously tweaking her tits, but I added 2 fingers to gently caress her sensitive clitoris. Her wailing changed to a cry. The shaking became more violent, and I felt if I wasn't pushing her hard against the sink, she'd lose her balance and fall.

I continued my strokes at an even pace, wetted my forefinger inside her cunt, and smeared her juices in her crack. My forefinger moved circularly around her anus, gradually making smaller circles around her puckered hole. Her climax continued unabated, and I felt her pelvis pushing backward. I inserted gently the forefinger through her sphincter while my other arm kept on slapping her red cheeks. Her screams turned louder.

I was mesmerized - This hot woman underwent hard fucking, ass fingering, and savage beating, still her prolonged orgasm became even more intense! My prick hinted it was time for me to cum too.

I whispered in her ear, "My dear, it's your seeding time. I am going to cum in your pussy, and you better keep it there for now!" Next, I erupted into her vagina, filling her with billions of moving sperms.

I stopped spanking her and slowed down. To my surprise, her shivering never stopped. My deflated penis fell off her vagina, and my slimy spunk, mixed with her juices, began leaking out. I collected some in my palm.

I leaned on her back again and muttered, "Slut, so far I used only 2 of your holes. It's time for the 3rd." Subsequently, I pushed my cum filled palm into her mouth, which was wide open to catch more air. Instinctively, her lips closed over my palm. I left it in her mouth as she lapped the slimy liquid with her tongue.

When I felt the palm was thoroughly clean, I removed it from her mouth and shortly after pulled out my forefinger from her anus. I held her tight, feeling her shaking slowly diminish. I turned her head to me and kissed her. Then I lifted her body and carried her to bed. I lay behind and spooned her.

I waited 15 minutes until her sweaty body relaxed completely. She opened her eyes, and mumbled, "Am I still in Hyannis or paradise? I can't tell..."

I hugged her tighter and fell asleep.

I woke up by Helen who tried to free herself and go to the bathroom. She returned 30 minutes later, smiling, "Victor, I love your endless stamina. You might kill me one day with your naughty shenanigans, but is there a more pleasant way to die?..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers