All Comments on 'Firsts and Lasts at the Strip Club'

by KathrynLocksley

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You need a follow up where she gets together with Darla

toesucker1toesucker15 months ago

Really good. You certainly can write! Please do more in this category.

Marbury1803Marbury18035 months ago

This was so well written. And a lovely story to boot. Had a serious crush on Violet/Dara at the end. Such a lovely heart. Thank you.

Rainyday493Rainyday4935 months ago

That was gloriously hot 🔥

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really liked it, thanks.

ladylicker1ladylicker15 months ago

That was a fabulous story! Thanks for sharing it.

PaigeOfWandsPaigeOfWands5 months ago

Incredibly hot and sweet. I love your writing <3

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

... an amazing and wonderful story ... yes, I'd love to read more about Bri and Dara 😉 LisaR.

Sunstone769Sunstone7695 months ago

very sweet and hot. Also love how real it feels. And what Violet had her say while being eaten out, really enjoyed that.

ChumulyaChumulya5 months ago

Excellent! I'd like to think there's more to this budding relationship.

WickedxSwitchWickedxSwitch5 months ago

I honestly cried. This story feels to me as if you wrote it specially for me and I can't thank you enough. I'll download it and save it on my hard drive (unless you tell me not to). It has actual meaning to me. I hope you'll be happy to hear that. :)

sensualinguasensualingua5 months ago

Just perfect! Her relationship with the boys, then her unexpected entry to awakening her sapphic energy and the prospect of further exploration.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mmmh. Reminds me of a dancer I took home at uni.

Lizzy xxx

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Left me like a lap dance, high and dry lol. A longer series with Dara and Brit would be a great follow up.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Agree on the need for a followup story with Brit and lovely Dara where/when Dara could introduce Brit to further Sapphic pleasures now that she has had a "taste" of such passions. Well and sensitively done.

SiliconDioxideSiliconDioxide6 days ago

Some of the best dialogue I’ve read on this website. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKathrynLocksley@KathrynLocksley
***UPDATE SPACE*** Update 4/28/24: Just posted a new story to Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/strip-club-of-103231423 It's called "A Strip Club of Our Own," and it's about a couple of strippers who find themselves on the outs with their club owner, and go out for a ...