Firsts and Lasts at the Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed for his arm.

He dodged away and stumbled toward Eden, arms outstretched for her. I don't know if he was planning to pull her off the pole, or join her on it, or cop a feel as she went by, or what, but at that same moment, Eden changed positions.

She transitioned into a vertical flip, and one of her snakeskin high heels clocked Tom square in the face.

I can't be sure, but by the way she landed on her feet, brought her shoes together with a forceful clack, and moved right on to twerking for a man who'd stayed politely in his seat on the opposite side of the stage, I'm pretty sure it wasn't an accident.

No judgment.

"Come on," I said, grabbing Tom by the hand.

Tom only responded with a long, guttural groan. He sort of tried to get up, but his eyes kept slipping out of focus. He looked even more concussed now than he was drunk.

That was when one of the bouncers finally reached us. He was a huge guy, at least three hundred pounds of mostly muscle, and he slung Tom over his shoulder in a fireman's lift in one easy motion.

"You two are with that bachelor party?" he barked at me, jerking his head toward our cloud.

"We... I...."

I just put my hands up, helpless, and made my way down to ground level.

Eden never stopped dancing.

#

When we made it back to the cloud, with Tom still semi-conscious over the bouncer's shoulder, Mark and Evan were watching the fluttering curtain around the little heaven and pinching each other on the arms to quiet their chuckles each time a heavy swat sound came from behind it.

The bouncer gave the briefest courtesy of a knock and then pulled the curtain back.

Glen was bent over Wicked's lap, with his pants pulled down to his thighs, and his ass almost as red as the shoe she was spanking him with.

Adjusting on the fly almost as quickly as Eden had, Wicked grabbed Glen by the collar, sat him up, and put her shoe back on.

"Good boy." She patted him on the shoulder.

Glen had the most beautiful sheepish grin on his face to start with, but it shifted quickly to concerned resignation when he looked up at Tom.

"What did he do?" Glen counted off his questions on his fingers, "What did you have to do? Will he be okay, is everyone else okay, and do we have to go?"

#

Ultimately, the answers to those last three questions were yes, yes, and no, but Tom's evening is over.

Apparently, there were enough angels vouching for the rest of our behavior, including Violet and Eden verifying that I'd tried to stop him.

Still, since we'd all come in the same car, and we weren't about to ditch someone alone in a strange part of town with a head injury, Tom getting kicked out added up to almost the same thing as all of us getting kicked out.

Or, so I would have thought.

Evan applied a disposable ice pack to the bruise on Tom's face, and Mark held a towel under his mouth to protect the bouncer's suit on the way out, both items brought by the dancers from their locker room. The shape of the pack was better designed for a knee or a shoulder, but it served the purpose.

As everyone else began the process of hoisting Tom out, Glen held me back.

"Hey. I'm getting you twenty minutes in heaven with Violet before we go, and I don't want to argue about it," he said. "Unless there's another dancer you liked even more, then you can argue about that part."

My insides went rigid. "Oh, God, Glen, I couldn't. It's your--"

"Yeah, I know, it's my party," Glen stopped me. "And this is what I want to do."

"If anyone gets extra private time, it should be you," I argued.

"I'm getting married," said Glen. "I'm in a relationship serious enough to get married about. And in spite of what a lot of comedies would have us believe, there's not really that much difference between what's okay for me to do today and what's okay tomorrow. No matter how chill Gemma is."

The rigidity in my stomach grew more painful.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't mean to put you in an awkward position. I thought you wanted--"

"I did! I do," Glen assured me. "Tonight has been perfect. It's everything I hoped it would be. Mostly, getting to do something wild and crazy with you guys. I'm just saying, there are limits for me. Not so much for you."

"Still, I don't need to push the limits," I said. "Not when I could be hanging out with you."

"Please," he said. "There wouldn't have been a party at all without you. Consider it your attendant gift."

He really meant this. I knew him well enough to know that. It wasn't politeness or obligation. He'd be disappointed if I turned this down. So why couldn't I stop being so... so damn polite myself, and just nod my head?

"Do it for the look on Tom's face when he sobers up," said Glen, "and we get to tell him you spent twenty minutes in heaven and he didn't get to watch."

I laughed, and the stony weight inside me crumbled.

The standards we hold ourselves to, huh?

I did it. I moved my head, up and down, just a little.

Glen nodded back, harder, and grinned. "We'll be in the car," he said.

#

"Are you nervous?" Violet asked me, setting a tiny purse on top of the tiny drink table inside our heaven, and sitting on the couch beside me.

Glen had splurged for a door instead of a curtain, so the heaven was practically a closet, like from the juvenile party version of this game, just a little more spacious.

"Very," I answered her question.

"That's okay," said Violet. "Is there anything extra special you want to do with me? Any particular fetishes?"

She asked it so straightforwardly, like no possible answer could be wrong. But I couldn't think of a single thing I could bear asking for.

"Maybe I could just follow your lead?" I asked.

"Of course," said Violet, reaching for the clasp of her bra. "Go ahead and take off your clothes. All of them, if you're comfortable."

I did, hyper aware through every fumble that I was not someone professionally skilled at taking off clothes in an erotic way.

"I love those," she said, pointing to my rainbow-striped bra and panties set as I removed them.

I'd only worn them as a secret self-congratulations for having come this far. Sure, I'd imagined wearing and revealing them in front of another woman someday, but I'd never thought it would be today.

"Is it okay if I touch you?" Violet asked, hovering her hands over my naked body.

I nodded, and she ran her fingers lightly up and down my torso.

"Let me know if you want it harder, softer, faster, slower," she said. "While you're in here, feel free to touch yourself, and me, as much as you want unless I tell you to stop."

Tentatively, I mirrored her, exploring her skin without her direct guidance, from her neck, to her springy breasts, around to her back, and down to her similarly springy ass and muscular thighs.

Every inch of her felt impossibly smooth, and I found myself wondering about her skin care routine, and then internally berating myself for thinking about skin care while this stunning woman was trailing her hand down to my naked pussy.

She brushed my clit without obstruction or pretense.

I did the same to her, more for my own benefit than hers, at first. I just wanted to feel her, to be able to tell myself that that was something I'd done with another woman.

I still had just enough of my wits about me to remember that this was all an elaborate, highly interactive show, so I was shocked when I felt the throb of her clit actually hardening against my hand, and the rush of moisture dripping down onto my fingertips, where I'd let them wander to just under her opening.

We continued this way, I wasn't sure for how long, with Violet alternating between kissing my breasts and bringing hers to my lips.

After a while, she sat up, creating a little space between us, and asked, "Have you ever used a dental dam before?"

"I don't even know what that is," I admitted. "Is it some kind of mouth guard?"

Violet shook her head, and did not make fun of me. "It's basically just a flavored sheet of latex you put over your pussy to make everything safe. It works like a condom. In fact, you can make one by cutting a condom open along one side, if you need to."

"Safe..." I repeated, trying for a moment to wrap my head around what could be unsafe about the bare touching we were doing, and how it could be made safer by adding a layer of protection now. "...Flavored?" I picked up on the key word in what she had just said.

"Would you like to try?" she asked.

I still wasn't used to being asked if I wanted awesome things. Once again, I had to pry myself out of a freeze just to nod.

Violet knelt down on the floor, unzipped that tiny purse she'd brought in with her, and pulled out two little packages.

She opened one, shook out the sheer folded sheet, and nudged my legs farther apart so she could spread it into place over me.

The smell of cherries filled the room.

Violet leaned down slowly, wiggled her tongue playfully in the air for a moment, and then licked me, right on the button, through the latex dam.

It was so thin, I could swear I could feel the moisture of her tongue as well as its warmth.

"You like it?" she asked, clearly already able to tell the answer.

"I like you," I said. "And anything that makes this possible."

She returned to licking me.

"Just a little softer?" I forced myself to ask, and she adjusted instantly.

By rights, she should have been able to finish me off in a matter of seconds, between her skill, how excited I was to be here, and how many rounds of buildup I'd already been through this evening.

But in spite of how incredible it felt, I couldn't quite seem to get back to that edge.

"Still nervous now?" Violet asked between licks.

"I mean, how could someone not be?" I answered.

Violet sat back on her heels, with her hands on my knees, eyes firmly fixed on me again. "You don't have much experience being a bad girl, do you?"

"You mean, like, in a fetishy way...?" I tried to keep up, wanting more of her tongue, but also more of her gaze.

Violet shook her head. "No, I mean actually, in real life, doing things someone might disapprove of."

"Well, I came out," I said. "And I'm here."

"Other than that," Violet pressed on.

"No," I admitted. "Almost none."

"I think you should practice," said Violet. "It's really hot when you get the hang of it."

"How?" I asked.

"You can start by saying it out loud," she suggested, with a glint in those intense eyes. "Say, 'I'm such a bad girl, I went to a strip club today.' Say it like you're bragging."

"I'm..." my voice cracked. "I'm such a... a bad girl, that I went to a strip club today."

It ended in a mumble, but Violet wasn't discouraged.

"Say, 'I'm such a bad girl, I had a stripper suck on my tits today.'"

"I'm such a bad girl..." I mumbled my way through that one too.

Violet kept prompting. "Say, 'I'm such a bad girl, I had sex with a stripper today.'"

I almost made it through that one, only my voice wobbled on sex. I tried to blame it on the fact that Violet chose that moment to lick my clit through the dam again. But truthfully, even without that paralyzing flash of pleasure, I might have wobbled anyway. Just from calling this what it was.

"Say, 'I'm such a bad girl, that I might eat her pussy later.'"

I said it. I said it all the way through.

"'And I'm such a bad girl,'" Violet prompted, "'That I might not, even though she ate mine.'"

I laughed. "I'm not sure that's the kind of bad girl I want to be," I said.

"You don't know what's going to happen," said Violet. "We could all get sent outside for a fire drill before you get the chance."

"Okay, fine," I said, and repeated the line.

"'I'm such a bad girl,'" Violet went on, licking me every few words, "'That I might be about to cum in her mouth, while all those poor men grinding through their clothes right now have to hold it in and not make a mess.'"

My clit throbbed hard at that one, both when Violet said it and when I said it back. I might have missed a few words, but I got the gist right.

"'And, I'm such a bad girl,'" Violet went on, still licking steadily in between, "'that I also might not cum, even though my best friend is expecting me to.'"

I loved that. I loved saying it back to her, as dirty as it felt. I hoped it wasn't true, but I loved the way Violet could make every outcome equally naughty, and equally okay. It took off so much of the pressure of this special upcharge room and the time limit attached to it.

Finally, I could feel that intense, steady buildup coming on, the way it had come so easily in the cloud when there'd been no expectation to complete it.

"'I'm such a bad girl,'" said Violet, "'that I skipped playing nursemaid to my dumbass friend, and got laid instead.'"

I didn't get through the whole sentence before my body curled up into a shuddering orgasm. I clamped my hands over my mouth, aware that I was yelping louder than even this door-equipped heaven was built to contain.

Violet kept the pressure on, gently, firmly, wetly, warmly, until my tensing muscles released. Then she climbed back up onto the couch with me, resting her head on my chest.

"There we go," she said proudly, patting my shoulder. "Take your time. Remember, it's your time. We can wrap up, we can cuddle--"

"No," I said blearily. "I'd like to try. If you'd like me to try. Please?"

Violet didn't ask me if I was sure. She just believed me.

The second dental dam released a scent of mangos when she opened it and spread it out over herself.

I sank down to my very wobbly knees, caressed her inner thighs, and took a taste.

She hadn't skimped on the quality of the dams. Not that I specifically knew what a cheap one tasted like, but the flavoring was sweet without being cloying, and covered the latex well.

I licked my way up her slit, adhering the thin layer to her and working the trapped air out of the way. When I reached her clit, I tried to imitate with my tongue what had seemed so effective with my fingers.

"Mmm," she sighed, shifting her pelvis farther forward on the couch.

"Please," I said, "if you can help it... don't humor me."

Violet smiled. "All right then, faster."

I lapped at her quicker, darting my tongue in and out.

She moaned, and I didn't think she'd planned the sound before making it.

The knock at the door came and went, with a shout of, "We're fine, almost done!" from Violet.

Then she reached down to touch my hair.

"You don't have to stay," she said softly between gasps, "not if you get tired. Not if you'd rather get back to your friends."

I stayed, until she was writhing and crying out under my mouth.

#

When we cleaned up and got dressed, I tipped Violet with all the rest of the cash I'd budgeted for the evening, and she passed me a business card.

None of the others had done that.

I didn't fully examine it until I was out in the parking lot, making my way over to where Tom was vomiting into the bushes with the other three holding him up.

The name "Violet" was written and crossed out in ballpoint pen, and the name "Dara" written after it, followed by a phone number.

***

Thanks for reading! If you had a good time, follow me for more, and show me some love with your comments and favorites!