Firsts Shorts 04: Workman 01

Story Info
Shorts of my first times exploring my exhibitionist side.
1.1k words
4.74
5.2k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,503 Followers

All my adventures are from when I was 18 and over.

It wasn't long after I had made a masturbation buddy of the neighbour and shared my first time with my library friend that I had a wonderfully exciting experience with an older man working at my aunt's house.

After my usual long, hot morning shower, I towel-dried my hair and, aware that there would be workmen around the garden, pulled on a short bathrobe before going out to the kitchen for my breakfast. To my surprise, one of the workmen was just outside the patio door, measuring a length of wood for the decking extension. He looked up and half smiled, and as I had just made a pot of coffee and because I have manners, I offered him a cup.

He accepted, and I filled a mug, sliding the door open to hand it to him, bending forward over a stack of planks, not thinking about being naked under the robe as it opened slightly, affording an unobstructed view of my bare breasts. He looked surprised as he took the mug; it was a moment before I realised why, but to save any awkwardness, I said. "Sorry, didn't think you'd be here this early. I really should go get dressed."

He smiled. "It's fine with me. No need for apologies. I'm sorry I stared. Hope you're not too embarrassed."

It was my turn to laugh. "It would take much more than that to embarrass me." He cocked his head. "Really? You're a young girl. I'd have thought you'd be horrified, especially in front of an older guy."

I shrugged, "What can I say? I'm mature for my age, and I like being seen. It doesn't bother me. In fact, I find it exciting."

He laughed again and leaned against the stack of planks drinking his coffee. "Well, you're certainly confident." He was tall, looked fit and toned, probably through hard work rather than a gym and handsome in a rugged way.

He stood about an arm's length away from me, separated by the stack of smooth, shaped wood ready to be laid, and as he finished his coffee, I reached for his mug, knowing the robe would part once again. I had just flashed him for the second time, and this time, he chuckled and enjoyed looking at me, so I stayed where I was, looking him in the eye, smiling.

"So you like what you see?" I asked cheekily as I casually reached a finger in the gap of my robe and eased it aside, my touch electric on my flesh as he peeked at my breasts. "I do now." He said as my nipples came into view.

I said nothing but slowly untied the belt, letting the robe open, and his eyes drifted lowered to my pubic hair. Taking a half step out, parting my legs so he could see more of me, I said. "I don't want to fuck, but I'd like you to finger me, then I could masturbate you. Is that okay?" A stupid question, as I could see the bulge in his jeans.

Turning my back to him, I slowly drew the robe over the tight globes of my cheeks as I bent forward. He stepped over the planking and was behind me. I heard him exhale, then felt his fingers trail slowly over my buttocks. I shivered.

"You have a great ass." he mused as his whole hand cupped my cheek, the thumb trailing between my buttocks as I bent a little more, moving my feet further apart. Taking it as an invite, his hand slipped between my legs, and I felt his fingers on my damp lips. Involuntarily, I softly sucked in a breath as he drew them back and forth with enough force to part them, stroking the soft inner flesh.

"You're so wet." He whispered over my shoulder as he slowly slipped first one, then two fingers between my labia and wiggled them, sliding deep into my pussy using a twisting motion. I let out a low moan as he fingered me with a slow, steady rhythm. "You're really tight," he said as my pussy clamped on his fingers, spasming as I started to come close.

He reached my front with his other hand. I felt fingers gently rubbing my clit as he explored my depths, a finger curling up to find my G-spot, both of his hands caressing my most sensitive parts, as I began to feel my breath quicken.

Sensing I was close, he stroked and rubbed me faster, almost brutally, and within a few moments, I felt the tingling and twitching of my orgasm, making my knees weak as my juices soaked his hand. He quickly withdrew his fingers as I stepped forward, letting the robe slip off my shoulders, standing completely naked as I turned and, without a word, worked at his zip and clasp, surprised as his trousers dropped. I saw he was not wearing underwear, his cock and balls nestled in dark curls, above average in size compared with the others I have seen.

His cock was engorged, the end dribbling precum, twitching as I reached out to touch him, absentmindedly stroking the shaft slowly, moving my hand from tip to base, working it faster as he leaned back and gripped the edge of the planks. Working my thumb over the swollen head, I spread the clear ooze over his length, squeezing harder as I masturbated him to completion, drawing my hand over the sensitive tip with each upward stroke.

He began to shake his head, "You need to stop." Instead, I knelt, holding the head of his cock close to my breasts as he finally grunted loudly, his cock erupting, sending cum spurting onto my lips, chin, neck and breasts. I slowed my strokes, angling him so the tip rubbed against my nipples and soft skin until he stopped, some of his mess running down over my belly, between my thighs. I released my grip as he began to soften, retrieving my robe as he wiped himself on a handkerchief and zipped himself up.

I turned away and walked back toward the kitchen, saying with a smile. "I suppose I'd better go and shower again," knowing he'd check out my ass as I went inside. It was a one-off that week as my aunt returned the next day, and I was sure she'd be annoyed at me disturbing the workers. Even so, we shared a sly, knowing smile each time I passed him a mug of coffee, and I'd often give him a little wave from my bedroom window, naked, of course.

julesteve
julesteve
1,503 Followers