Firsts with Him

Story Info
A woman experience sexual firsts with a lover.
1k words
4.39
6.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take Your panties off and bend over the table," He said. "Do it now."

Trembling I slid my white cotton panties down off my body and bent over the chestnut table, waiting. For the longest time nothing happened. He said nothing. Did nothing. Cool air grazed my exposed pussy. Then a single finger slowly went up my slit. A slight moan escaped my lips. I quickly covered my mouth to force myself silent.

"Don't do that," he said. "I want to hear you." He moved his finger up and down my pussy gently. "He must not satisfy you. I've barely touched you and you're dripping wet."

Satisfy me? That would require him wanting to touch me. I offer soft moans in response. His other hand slowly wander up my shirt finding my breasts.

"Want me inside of you?" He asked. I nodded. "Say it. Say you want me inside of you."

"I...I want you inside me," I responded, sheepishly.

I moan loudly. My body stiffens as he rams a finger inside my pussy. Holding it in place, he said, "I can't hear you. Say you want me inside you. Tell me to fuck you."

The sensation overwhelmed me. My heart began to race. My breath quickened. His finger so full inside of me began to move it back and forth sending waves of unfamiliar pleasure throughout my body.

"Tell me to fuck you!"

My body began to shake uncontrollably. My moans filled the void as my orgasm took control. "Fuck me!! Fuck me now!!"

I hear his smile spread across his face. His finger slid out, releasing me into a puddle of excitement and exhaustion. I wanted more of him but could my body handle it? I would soon have my answer as the sound of his belt loosening and the zipper sliding down filled my ears.

"When my cock fills you up, I want to hear you. Don't silent those moans. As I'm fucking you, you're going to tell me how much you like it or I'll stop. Understand?"

Before I could answer or wrap my mind around what was about to happen, he entered me, all of him in one swift motion. "Oh my God!" Is all that came out.

"Good girl." He remained full inside me for a minute not moving. "Take your shirt off."

Shaking I pulled my shirt up over my head, tossing it on to the floor.

"Your breasts are beautiful. You shouldn't hide them under layers of clothing all the time," he said, placing his hands on each of them. He squeezed them gently, playing with my hard nipples. "It'll be my honor to be the first to suck them. Do you want that."

My hands gripped the table as I further adjusted to him. "Y-you will suck my nipples." I had to be brave. Yank myself out of shyness. "Rub my clit." I hear his smile again.

"As you wish." He slid his cock out of me and rubbed it against my pussy. My eyes rolled to back of my skull. Another first.

My second orgasm built inside me. I was about over the edge, "I'm cumming! Put your dick in my pussy." Again, he did as I commanded, sliding his girth all in as my orgasm took over.

"Mmmm good job. Those spasms feel so nice around my cock."

I thought my body could only handle one but now two ravaged me and I wanted more. Confidence overflowed my cup. I wanted him. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted to watch him fuck me. His eyes meeting mine.

My legs felt a bit like jelly but standing missionary is how I wanted to be fucked. I wanted to see all of him. Watching his cock going in and out of me. I reached between my legs and pulled him out. Then turned around. His soft blue eyes looked me up and down. "T-this is how you will...will...fuck me. Standing up." HI hard cock glistened with a thick coat of my juices. Without further instructions, his mouth wrapped around my nipple as he slid his cock in my pussy. I was overwhelmed with pleasure, moaning loudly. Entangled my fingers in his short brown hair, pressing him further against my breasts.

"Ohhh dont stop. Don't stop!" My words fueled his fire as he fucked me harder. I wanted more! I felt my orgasm rising again. I knew what would send me over the top. I grabbed a fist full of his hair and pulled him off my breasts. I watched in amazement as his hard cock feverishly went in and out of me, his balls slapping against my ass. I couldn't hold back any longer. I exploded all over his cock again. My legs buckled. He quickly snaked his arm around me, holding Mr up against him. Spasm after spasm went on forever.

His body stiffened. "Ohhhhh..hell yeah! Your pussy is sucking the cum right out of me!" It lasted a lifetime before we both collapsed to the floor, breathing heavily. Cum trickled out of me as stared into each other's eyes. "I never came like that before," he said, smiling. "My cock is still hard. Ready to fuck you again."

I had a different idea as I leaned down and wrapped my lips around the head. He instantly moaned. Another first. I worried my inexperience would turn him off but continued to lick up and down the shaft. Sucked the tip hard. Then bobbed my head on it, taking in as much length as I could. It wasn't long before he exploded again in my mouth and all over my face. I swallowed it by instinct and laid next to him again.

"Simply amazing," he said scooping up drops of him from my face into my mouth. "Can't believe my dick is still hard after all of that." He pushed me on to my back and climbed on top of me. "I'm just going to rub it on your pussy baby until I cum again."

Up and down. In and out my slit. He sucked my nipples hard as he rubbed against me. It didn't take long before he came again all over my stomach. Squirt after squirt after squirt. We fell asleep in each other's arms.