Fishing Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put on my clothes while Amy put on her panties and tank top without her bra. Then taking my hand, she led me out of her bedroom. We couldn't stop grinning as we went downstairs to find Mark, Hank, and my sister. We found the three of them in the kitchen, sitting at the table. I shook my head when I saw my sister was only wearing her panties.

My sister jumped up, grabbed Amy's hand, and led her down to the recreation room. Hank and Mark laughed and offered me a beer.

"How is everything going?" Hank asked.

I wasn't sure how to answer Hank. After all, I'd just fucked his sister and took her virginity.

"Things are okay. Are we cool?" I said.

"Why wouldn't we be cool? Josh, Amy is old enough to make her own decisions. We don't tell each other what we can and can't do. I don't think you'll do anything to hurt Amy. My sister and I spend the winter living together while our parents are in Florida.

"Our father retired and sold his law firm two years ago. He and our mother leave for their home in Florida in October and don't return until June. Amy and I have become good friends since we live together for eight months without our parents. So we made an agreement to live and let live," Hank said.

"I don't know. I just don't want any trouble between us. As I'm sure my sister has told you, I don't have many friends, so I'm hoping the five of us can hang around and have fun together," I said.

Mark nodded. "I think it would be great."

We could hear Jill and Amy laughing as they came into the kitchen. I noticed my sister had put on a tee-shirt. Jill sat between Mark and Hank. Amy sat next to me, resting her hand on my leg.

After an hour of drinking beer and talking, Jill said, "Are you going home, Josh, or staying here tonight? I already texted Mom to tell her I wouldn't be home."

Amy moved her hand up my leg, squeezed my thigh, and said, "You'll stay, won't you?"

"Sure, I'll stay if you want me to," I said.

Giggling, Amy kissed me and said, "I promise to let you get some sleep."

Hank shook his head. "What happened to my shy lesbian sister?"

Laughing, Amy replied, "Your sister has discovered she's bisexual."

Jill grinned and said, "Welcome to the club. Now you get the best of both worlds."

"I'm surprised that you remember. You've been ignoring me since you started fucking my brother and Mark." Amy winked at Jill.

My sister got up, moved to Jill, bent over, and kissed her. As they kissed, Jill played with Amy's breasts. Amy began laughing, causing the kiss to end. Jill giggled and said, "So, that's how it is. One cock, and you don't love me anymore."

"Look who's talking. As I remember, it was you who backed off once you started fucking Mark and Hank," Amy said.

I found the open communications between our newly forming group refreshing. At first, the idea of hearing about my sister's sexual escapades was unnerving, but now it didn't bother me. Instead, it was easy for me to laugh and join in the fun.

"No fighting, children. We're all friends here," Mark said.

"I don't plan on fighting. What I want to do starts with an F, but it definitely isn't fighting," Amy said as she rubbed my inner thigh.

We all laughed at Amy's boldness as she stood up, took my hand, and said, "Goodnight, all. We're off to bed."

I held Amy's hand as she led us to her bedroom. After pushing the door closed, she removed her shirt and panties. Standing with her hands on her hips, Amy grinned at me. I took the hint and stripped.

As soon as I was naked, Amy wrapped her arms around me, pulling our bodies together. We moved to the bed, pausing while she pulled the covers back. We stretched out next to each other, kissing and touching.

I moved my kisses down to her breasts, sucking each of her nipples before heading lower. Amy spread her legs as I pressed my face into her crotch. I ran my tongue over her pussy, causing Amy to moan and grab my head.

Amy wiggled and moaned while I dined on her pussy. Pushing her legs back, I licked her from her anus to her clit.

"Oh, shit! What are you doing to me?" Amy shouted.

Lifting my head, I looked at her and said, "I'm eating your tasty pussy."

I sipped two fingers into her, causing Amy to climax. She wiggled and moaned while her legs flailed next to my head. Then, after a few moments, she put her feet against my shoulders and pushed me away.

Moving up her body, I planted kisses on Amy's stomach and then her breasts. When my kissing reached her mouth, she grabbed the back of my head and licked my lips. We continued kissing for a few minutes, then she rolled onto her side.

"Where did you learn to eat pussy?" Amy said.

"Does it matter?" I asked.

While I had dated a few other girls and had sex, this was the first time I went down on a girl.

"No, it doesn't matter. How could a girl ever let you go when you eat pussy as well as you do?" Amy said.

Grinning, I said, "Easy. You're the first girl I ever went down on. I guess I did okay then."

Giggling, Amy said, "It was amazing. I hope it won't be the only time you do it to me."

When I started moving down her body, Amy grabbed my arm, pulling me back. "I can't take any more for a while." She pushed me onto my back, knelt near my hips, and stroked my cock. "It's my turn to try something for the first time. When Jill and I play, we suck the dildos after we fuck each other, but I've never had a real cock in my mouth."

Amy bent over and covered the head of my dick with her mouth. She ran her tongue over my glans, moaning while lowering her head. Once she had about half of my cock in her mouth, she began bobbing her head.

I watched as more and more of my cock disappeared into Amy's mouth. Lifting her head, she looked at me and said, "A real one is way better than a dildo."

Smiling, I said, "You're doing great for the first time. We can learn together."

"As I said, I've sucked a dildo before. Hold still and let me show you what Jill and I learned to do," Amy said.

Amy moved between my legs, cradled my balls in her hand, and leaned down. Keeping her eyes locked with mine, she took my cock into her mouth again and bobbed her head, taking more each time she went down until her nose pressed against my pubic mound. I watched in awe as Amy slowly lifted her head, then took me in again.

After blowing me for a few minutes, Amy removed her mouth and licked my shaft from my balls to the head of my cock. She gazed at me, smiling when I winked at her.

"Do you like it?" Amy asked.

"Yes."

Smiling, she went back to work. She clamped her lips around my cock, applying suction as she moved her mouth up and down. I put my hands on her head, holding her gently. When I curled my fingers into her hair, she moaned.

"I'm going to come, baby," I said.

Amy sped up, making slurping sounds as she sucked my hard cock. Once again, I warned her, but she didn't stop or remove my cock from her mouth. I let out a groan as my semen shot from my cock into Amy's sucking mouth. She gagged a little but didn't remove her mouth as my cock sent several spurts of cum against her tongue. When I released her head, Amy kept my cock in her mouth, gently sucking on my softening shaft.

Pulling her mouth from my cock, Amy showed me the thick cum on her tongue. She closed her mouth, swallowed, and then licked her lips. I pulled her up, pressing my lips against hers and pushing my tongue into her mouth. Amy moaned as we swapped the remnants of my spend between us.

"You did great, Amy, but I think you need more practice," I said while looking into Amy's eyes.

Amy's face showed her disappointment. When I grinned and winked, she smacked my chest and said, "Yeah, I think we both do."

I wrapped my arms around Amy, pulling her to my chest. I could feel her full breasts pressing against me as we started kissing. We remained embraced as she wiggled against my hardening cock.

As soon as my cock was hard enough, I pushed it into Amy's pussy while she lifted her body, glancing down at our connection. While she rode me, I reached up and fondled her swaying breasts.

Fifteen minutes later, Amy pulled off me, spun around, and got onto her hands and knees. I knelt behind her, fisted my cock, reentered her doggy style, and held her hips as I started thrusting into Amy's pussy.

While I fucked her, Amy looked over her shoulder and smiled. "Your sister likes to do me this way with a strap-on, but I like your big cock so much better."

"I can see why. I get to watch your sexy ass," I said.

"You mean fat ass," Amy said.

"No, I mean sexy ass. Your ass is perfect," I said.

Grinning, Amy said, "My ass is all yours, Josh."

I reached under Amy and started rubbing her clit. She moaned and slammed back against my thrusts. We continued fucking for another twenty minutes, then came at the same time. As our orgasms subsided, she fell forward, and I followed her down. Pressing my chest against her back, I kissed Amy's shoulders.

Once we regained our composure, Amy twisted around until she was on her back with me above her. We shared tender kisses while basking in the afterglow of our heated sex.

"Josh, do you really think I have a sexy ass?" Amy said.

"You have the sexiest ass I've ever seen," I said.

"How do you feel about anal sex? Jill and I used to do each other with a strap-on." Amy giggled. "Our toy isn't as big as your cock, but I think it will fit."

Reaching under her, I grabbed one of Amy's butt cheeks. "You'll have to give me a chance to recover."

Amy kissed me and said, "I'll wait as long as you want me to. That is if you want to be with me."

Smiling, I said, "I want to be with you, Amy."

Amy and I kissed for a moment, then she said, "Do you want me to stop fooling around with Jill? I will if you want me to."

Shaking my head, I said, "No, I don't want you to stop fooling around with Jill or anyone else. Amy, I really like you and want us to be lovers and friends, but I don't think either of us is ready to have an exclusive relationship. We're still young."

"I've never really fooled around with another man. I've kissed a few of the boys, but you're the first guy to touch my tits or my pussy," Amy said.

"I feel privileged, Amy," I said as I hugged her to my body.

Amy and I snuggled together, sharing tender kisses. Finally, she reached for the covers, pulling them over our naked bodies.

"Josh, do you think your sister is a slut because she has sex with Hank and Mark?" Amy asked.

"No, I don't think Jill's a slut. If she wants to have sex with Mark and Hank or you, it's her business. I don't want anyone telling me what to do, and I don't feel it's my place to tell anyone else what they should do or who they should do it with. As your brother says, live and let live," I said.

Amy wiggled against me as she moved one of her legs between my legs. She rubbed my crotch while kissing me. I ran my hand down her back, gripping one of her butt cheeks. We kissed each other while flicking our tongues together.

I could feel my cock hardening as Amy moved her thigh against it. I rubbed her ass, causing her to moan into my mouth. After a few minutes, she stopped moving, sighed, and snuggled against me. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep in my arms. Content, I felt myself doze off.

When I woke up, I was spooned against Amy's back. My arm was over her body, my hand cupping one of her breasts. Moving my head, I kissed her neck while massaging her boob. Amy wiggled her ass against my growing cock and let out a soft moan.

Placing her hand over mine, Amy pressed it against her breast. "Good morning," I whispered in her ear.

"Mmmm, good morning. This is a great way to wake up," Amy said.

"I have to agree. As much as I'd like to stay here and play with your big tits, I have to take a leak," I said.

"Hurry up. I have to pee too," Amy said.

After using the bathroom, Amy came in. I started the shower while she took care of her full bladder, then we got into the stall, hugging as the warm water cascaded over us.

"Josh, last night was amazing. I hope you still want to be with me," Amy said.

"Why wouldn't I want to be with you?" I asked as I soaped her back.

"I have some very kinky fantasies, Josh. Just because I never had sex with a man before doesn't mean I haven't thought about it or the things I want to do," Amy said as she started playing with my cock.

"As long as it doesn't include animals, I'm good with almost anything. I don't have much experience, but it doesn't mean I'm not willing to try. Look, Amy, this is as new to me as it is to you. Why don't we just enjoy it and see where it goes?" I said. I kissed her for a moment. "I have some kinky fantasies too."

"I look forward to exploring our fantasies together, no matter how kinky they are." Amy lowered herself to her knees, looked up, and smiled. "One of my fantasies is to suck your cock in the shower."

When Amy took my cock into her mouth, I held the sides of her head. She sucked and moaned as I slowly fucked my cock between her lips. Amy caressed my balls while giving me a blowjob. When I told her I was going to come, she removed her mouth and used her hand to stroke me. A moment later, I shot my cum onto her face, into her open mouth, and against her chest.

Covered with my semen, Amy stood up and giggled. "Well, that's two checked off. Sucking a cock in the shower and a facial."

Laughing, I hugged Amy and kissed her. She let out a moan when I licked my cum from her face and chest.

"Wow! You might be just as kinky as me," Amy said.

"We make a good pair, don't we?" I said.

Pressing against me, Amy said, "I think so. We're going to have so much fun."

Amy and I took turns washing each other, finished in the shower, and got out to dry off. When we went back to the bedroom, I tossed her on the bed, knelt on the floor, and licked her pussy until she climaxed.

"I believe turn about is fair play," I said while kissing her.

Amy and I chuckled as we dressed. She wore her tank top and panties. I put on my pants and shirt. Hand in hand, we went down to the kitchen, and Amy started a pot of coffee while I sat at the counter, watching her.

When the coffee maker finished, she poured two mugs for us. Amy sat next to me, blowing on her coffee to cool it.

A few minutes later, Hank, Mark, and Jill came into the kitchen. They got coffee and sat at the counter with Amy and me. Jill nudged me and smiled.

"Did you two have a good time last night?" Jill said.

Amy giggled and said, "Sweetie, it was magical."

"So, I guess my brother treated you well," Jill said.

"Josh treated me, that's for sure."

"What do you girls think about going fishing with us?" Hank said.

"I want to go," Jill said.

"Yeah, so do I," Amy said.

"Great. We should plan a weekend trip," Mark said.

"Cool. Let us know when," Jill said. "Come on, Amy, let's make breakfast."

"I wonder if we could get a Friday off? We could leave after work on a Thursday afternoon and spend three days at the cabin," Hank said.

"I think it would be cool. I'm sure we can get a day off. We may have to work a little over time, so we don't get behind, but I wouldn't mind," I said.

"How about two weeks from now? The fishing should still be great," Mark offered.

"We can check with our foremen on Monday," I said.

Jill and Amy served breakfast. While we ate, we told the girls our plan for a fishing trip, and they said they wanted to go. I couldn't help wondering if Hank and Mark planned to offer the girls the opportunity to join the fishing club.

12