Fishing Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy reached over and stroked my thigh. “You OK Em? I never talk much when I am driving, but you are normally such a chatterbox. What's up? Something about David?"

I bristled at the name. "David? No. No not him."

Realizing that Amy was looking at me a little strangely from the corner of her eye, I tried to adopt a more relaxed tone. "Maybe I'm just a bit tired, and slightly buzzed, from the vodka. It doesn't normally go to my head, but tonight..."

Amy patted my thigh and returned her hand to the wheel. “It's OK Em, we are nearly there. I'll take care of you."

Five minutes later she turned into a new development, consisting mainly of condos. There was an underground garage so we had some privacy getting to the elevator, which was good as I had left my jacket at the club. I might get a kick out of the regular crowd at my bar eyeing me, but I wasn't keen to be seen dressed like this by any of my college contemporaries.

In the mirrored elevator, I was struck again by Amy's transformation. To me at least, my reflection looked like Emily. Emily playing adult dress-up; OK maybe hooker dress-up. Sure I was much more relaxed about my appearance than I used to be, I knew David was crazy about me and so were his friends. Four other people had also liked me enough to get into my panties. But I was still little Emily. In my eyes I was too skinny and my face was still roundish with puppy fat. Little Emily in make-up and a mini-dress.

In contrast, this version of Amy oozed sensuality. She seemed like a fully-realized sexual being. From her elfin face, that promised mischief, to the newly-revealed body that had piqued my jealousy. I didn't want Katy Perry's breasts, but I would have committed multiple felonies to have Amy's. She looked older than her nineteen years, and – dressed up and in make-up – she had a confidence that said early twenties to me. We were the same age, but I still worried about looking younger than I was. I'd improved in this area, yes, but I still had a hang-up.

Amy’s voice interrupted my musings. "What are you thinking gorgeous? About what I am going to do to you when we get inside?"

Gorgeous? She couldn't mean me. But there was just the two of us in the elevator. Before I could reply the machine intoned, "fourth floor, doors opening" and we disembarked.

Amy's apartment was self-consciously cool and minimalist. You couldn't really imagine anything further from student accommodation. It was much fancier than the house David and I shared.

Seeming to sense my reaction, Amy wanted to explain. "My parents said that they bought this for me, but I think it's really just one of their investments. They let me stay here while its value appreciates."

I was still gazing around me, so she continued. "They still own several businesses in both the Czech Republic and Slovakia, though they moved here in 1993 when the country split and my Mom was pregnant with my brother Edward."

Still I was more awestruck than chatty. Amy tried again. "Our family name used to be Štroblová, but Dad changed it to Stevens."

Finally over my shock at Amy’s student accommodation, I smiled at her and got back to more pressing matters. “Do you have anything to drink?"

Amy again seemed confused. “Sure, but I thought you said you were buzzed."

Helpfully I clarified. “I like being buzzed."

Amy seemed to accept this, then another thought clearly crossed her mind. "Oh really? Well I have something that can help with that, and I'll also get us both a drink. Be right back."


I wandered round Amy's living room, it was all whites and negative spaces and chrome and glass. What you get when you pay an interior designer to have taste for you. There were black and white photos, but none seemed to feature Amy, or anyone with a familial resemblance to her. In the center was an L-shaped white leather couch, with flat lounging sections at either end, surrounding the inevitable large glass table with chrome cylindrical legs and a selection of art and photography books in small, artfully-arranged piles sitting on it.

Amy came back. She had removed the boob-tube and skirt, but somehow neglected to replace them with anything else. She still wore her high-heels and choker. To me she was absolutely stunning.

Amy was slim and toned, seeming taller than her 5'3". Her almost black hair fell over her shoulders, the ponytail now undone. Her dead-straight locks perfectly framed her finely-drawn, impish face. It displayed an intoxicating mixture of innocence and sinfulness.

Amy's long, graceful neck swept into broad, but delicate shoulders. Her limbs were long and lithe. Her torso was narrow, gently swooping in to a tiny waist from which her hips curved outwards modestly, but sensuously. Any’s undoubted genetic advantages had clearly been fine-tuned by exercise. She had the look of a supple gymnast. Thin, but fit, with no sign of an unhealthy fixation on weight.

The glory of her breasts swelled from her slight frame in geometrically precise crescents, turning up pertly to high-seated, soft, brown areolae, with prominent nipples. Her right breast had a dark birthmark, the flaw if anything accentuating her perfection. Her narrow chest made her breasts, which were probably no more than B cups, seem larger.

Below them a hint of ribs showed and, further down again, a deep belly button punctured her taut abdomen. Her slender thighs did not meet, the gap occupied by her shaved pussy. She was slightly back-lit, her labia forming a clear silhouette. How on Earth had just some baggy clothing and a hang-dog attitude masked her beauty at college? And I had her in the dowdy column, sheesh!

Amy carried a silver tray holding a bottle with Tattinger written on it in an ice bucket and two tall glasses. Next to these was something else, it looked a bit like an oversized microphone, but was mostly solid white. Placing the tray on the table, she brandished the mystery item. A closer view revealed some chrome detailing, a narrower, light blue section near the domed head and three color-coordinated buttons. Amy grinned as she broke the silence. “Well you said you wanted to be buzzed."

I looked quizzical and Amy pressed a button. The object started to hum. “Don't gawp Em. Have you never seen a Hitachi before? Anyway, I'm a bit disappointed, I feel a toy has upstaged my big entrance. Maybe I'm losing my magic."

The last thing I felt was any lack of appreciation for Amy’s body. "I'm sorry, I was just thinking how amazing you look. You are really beautiful. I'm a bit frazzled tonight."

Amy picked me up on my choice of words. "Obviously. And you still need to explain why."

Part of me was avoiding Amy’s question, but most of me just had other things in mind. “I know, but let me make up for messing up your entrance. Why don't you come over here and let me show you what I really think about your body?"


Amy approached and sat down on the white couch. She lay back and raised her legs, placing her shoes on the cushions, then she spread her knees, giving me my first full sight of her pussy. It was as hairless as my own and, as she parted her legs, her labia also moved slightly apart revealing the pink, moist interior. Even if I didn't already have a predilection for other girls, Amy naked would have been enough to enkindle one in me. She added to the visual feast by speaking in a sultry tone, “like this, do you mean?"

My answer came immediately. "Just like that, Amy."

I reached behind and located the zip to my dress, sliding it down and letting the skimpy garment fall to the floor. Self-conscious about my naked self-compared to this Goddess. I went to unzip my boots, but Amy shook her head. “Keep them on, I like leather. You can be my leather angel. Wings would suit you."

Angel? Again I thought Amy must be addressing some third, unseen person. I knelt in front of her, between her legs, and leaned forward to kiss her. "Let's have that drink. Can I pour you some wine?"

"It's Champagne, it's French. Sorry, that was ultra-pretentious of me. I sound like my Mom, ugh! I'd love some wine, thank you Em." Amy blushed.

I giggled. "Don’t mind my ignorance. I'll pour you some Champagne then."

I poured two glasses. Offering one to Amy, I downed my own in one. The acidic bubbles tickled my throat. "Now lie back and enjoy your drink."

I knelt up between Amy’s legs again and stroked her face, then ran a hand round the perfect curves of each breast, before dipping my head to kiss her areola softly. I licked round her nipples, then ran my tongue from her ribs up to the pointed tip of each breast in turn. Amy sipped on her Champagne and moaned gently. I started to suck sloppily and noisily on one breast, before moving to the other. After three cycles, I added a hand between her legs.

Then I had another idea. "Give me some Champagne Amy."

I opened my mouth and tilted my head. Amy raised her glass and tipped the wine into my mouth. I dribbled a little on to each of her breasts and then licked the drips as they trickled down. Moving south, I opened my mouth above her belly button and drizzled Champagne into it.

Amy swirled. “Oh that tickles, Em."

I lapped the liquid up, savoring the taste of her body mixed with the wine. Now for what I really wanted to do.


I settled down lower and used my hands to part Amy's labia even further, they were long and shapely, much like Amy herself. Her crinkled, pink insides glistened with moisture, just asking for a tongue to be run over them. I didn't need a second invitation, I wanted to taste her, I wanted her pussy juice to cover my face.

I ran my tongue up and down one inner labia and then the other. I pushed my lips against her still hooded clitoris, before unveiling it with my thumb. I dipped the tip of my tongue shallowly into her vagina, then ran it up to lap at her clit. Amy wriggled and eased back into the couch. She reached between her legs and splayed her fingers opening her pussy and holding her clit hood back.

My hands now free from spreading duties, I licked my index finger and eased it into Amy's pussy, also running my tongue in circles round her clit. I changed to short, cat-like strokes of my tongue as I started to finger her pussy. It was very wet and my digit slid in and out with such ease that I added a second. Amy groaned and pushed her pelvis forward to meet my thrusting fingers.

I swapped, pushing my out-stretched tongue as deep as I could into her vagina, my face buried between her legs, while I rubbed my hand sideways to and fro over her clit. Amy put her hands on the back of my head and pushed me into her. I waggled my tongue inside her and then moved my head back and forth, tongue-fucking her.

I swapped again, pushing my two fingers deep into Amy and then finger-fucking her fast as I licked her clit.
She closed her eyes, dropped her empty glass onto the leather, and her body started to twitch and then heave as I fingered and licked her faster and faster. Amy hooked her hands under her knees, pulling them up and apart. My knuckles were ramming against her with each inward thrust of my fingers and I now kept my tongue rigid, flicking it over her clit with movements of my whole head. Amy's body tensed and shuddered and tensed again. She wasn't a screamer, but, looking up, I could see her beautiful face contorted in ecstasy as she came.

I pulled my fingers slowly out of her pussy and licked them. Then I lapped up the pussy juice and cream from her vagina. I love the taste of a girl who has just cum.


Amy was breathless, but her voice almost purred as she spoke. “Wow! That was intense Em. You really know what you are doing."

I lifted my head, Amy's juices dripping down my chin. “Really? I tried my best. You were so quiet, I wondered if I was doing things right for you."

"Trust me, that was doing things right Em. Fuck, that was doing things right. I'm out of breath."

Amy tried to move on to the next phase. “Your turn now Em. Let me show you what a Hitachi can do."

But I had other ideas. “I'm looking forward to being your pupil, but I'm not quite finished with you yet."

I had another idea, and I was so turned on that I couldn’t help but suggest it. "Do you like being fingered in the ass while your pussy is licked?"

"You know Em, I have no idea. I have been with quite a few people, but none of them has asked me that question before you. Maybe, we could try, I don't know if I'll like it. Go easy on me maybe."

"Sorry Amy. I have a bit of an anal fixation. Let me show you the ropes. But if you don't like it at any point, just say so and we'll do something else, OK?"

Amy sounded slightly unsure. “OK Em."

I knew what was needed to relax her. “Tell you what, let's have some more Champagne."

I poured us each a glass. "Down in one?"

Amy was up to the challenge. “Down in one."

We both drained our glasses and I got between Amy's legs. “Hold your knees like before Amy. That's great."

I parted her butt-cheeks and surveyed her virgin asshole. To be honest, I had never done this with a girl before, but I had often played with David's ass and hoped that meant I knew what I was doing. I gathered some spittle onto my tongue and licked Amy's asshole, transferring it to her tight-closed ring. Amy tensed as my tongue lapped her anal opening. “That feels weird. But kinda nice."

I did the same again, this time pushing my tongue against her ring and feeling it tighten even more. I applied more spittle and licked my little finger. I held it up to show Amy and she nodded. I pushed the tip of my finger against her asshole, once more feeling her tighten and resist. "Hmm... that is one tight hole Amy. We could do with some lube. I had some in my jacket, you never know when you might need lube, but that's back at the bar. Do you have any, or maybe even massage oil, or something like that?"

"There is olive oil in the kitchen, would that work?"

I laughed. "That should be fine."

I found the oil easily enough and returned grinning. "Extra virgin. How appropriate."

Amy smiled too.

I dripped a little on to Amy's asshole and smoothed it round her ring. Then I poured some onto my first finger, trying not to get it on to what looked like an expensive rug. “OK Amy. More Champagne?"

Amy nodded a little nervously. Using my non-oily hand I poured her a glass, which she drank quickly. “Now just try to relax Amy. Here we go."

I pushed the tip of my finger lightly against Amy’s anal ring, twisting it to work the oil in. I pushed harder and felt her muscles contract. "It's OK Amy. Try this trick. Imagine my finger is already inside you and try to push it out. I know it sounds weird, but give it a go."

Amy nodded again. I pushed, she pushed, and her ring softened just a little, enough for the first joint of my finger to pop inside. Amy grimaced slightly and then smiled. “Actually that feels nice. Can you wiggle your finger? Mmm... OK, maybe deeper. Oh yes, like that. What have I been missing out on? I can feel myself opening up. Maybe two fingers."

I withdrew my finger and oiled it more, also lubing its neighbor, then sliding them both in with minimal resistance. “See Amy, we'll make a nasty little anal whore of you yet."

"Mmm... I like the sound of that and I like the feel of your fingers in my ass. Waggle them again Em."

I did as I was directed and leaned in to lick her pussy as well.

"Can you reach my Hitachi Em? Great. Just hand it to me. You keep fingering my ass and I'll show you how it works. So this is on/off..."

The wand started humming again.

"This is the intensity level..."

The humming increased.

"The last button is for the vibration pattern. I have it set on the best one, and I don't really change it."

"Also, I bought the new rechargeable model, so no wires to worry about."

I was a little too excited to listen that well. Amy continued. “Now you just hold it where you want to feel good."

Amy put the large domed head onto her clit and pushed down. I could feel the vibrations on my fingers in her anus. A look of transcendence passed over her beautiful face and she closed her eyes, her head straining backwards making her graceful neck seem even longer. “Fuck yes! Em, you can finger me harder. I want to cum with your fingers in my ass."

There was no room for me to lick Amy's pussy now, but I figured out a narrow space for my other hand from which I could work part of my thumb into her damp vagina. The shallow penetration seemed enough for Amy, who was transfixed by the rapid throbbing on her clit and my fingers sliding in and out of her ass.

She pushed down harder on her Hitachi, clamped my fingers in her ass and squeezed her knees and thighs together. As Amy came a single, soft yelp passed her lips, the first orgasmic sound I had heard her make. She dropped the Hitachi next to her and collapsed in a breathless heap, my fingers still in her. Carefully I withdrew them and put them in my mouth. “Good, but it could do with some balsamic vinegar as well."

Exhausted as she was, Amy giggled uncontrollably. I snuggled next to her on the couch, laughing too, and wrapped her up in my arms, softly kissing her head. Our laughing subsided and our eyes closed.


I didn't snooze for long. When I woke, it was to the tingling sensation of Amy sucking on one of my nipples. She looked up, registered I was awake and moved to the other side. “I love your breasts Emily, they fit your frame so perfectly. I always wished I was a cup size smaller."

This was something of a revelation to me. “Now that is funny. I have spent years wishing my breasts were bigger and the sexiest woman I have ever seen wants to be like me. I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder."

For a few seconds, I just enjoyed the thrilling sensations Amy was engendering in me. “I really like what you are doing to me. I like to be nibbled as well. You can bite harder than you might think."

I yelped slightly at the pressure. “Mmm... harder again Amy. Oh yes, like that. Don't stop."

The pain was like an old and cherished friend. "Even harder if you like. I'm used to nipple clamps. Oh dear, did I say that out loud? I think it's the Champagne, and the vodka of course."

Amy affected an air of being shocked. “Emily! We are going to have a long chat. But I promised to use the Hitachi on you. Given your anal fixation, did you want me to play with your ass as well?"

This sounded heavenly. “All of that would be nice."

Then I had another idea, not really an idea that a good girl should have. "You did something for the first time this evening Amy. I'm wondering if maybe I could try something for the first time as well"

I took her by the wrist and surveyed her hand, turning it slowly. "You have tiny hands Amy. I think one of them will fit."

The shock was now real. “In your pussy?"

"No Amy, in my ass. I always wanted to be anally fisted. It's just I never came across someone with hands small enough to try."

Shocked didn't really cover how Amy looked now. But I sensed something else, maybe excitement. “Fuck Em, I thought I was a secret wild child, but I have nothing on you. Let's do it."

"Cool, and once you are in me, we can use the Hitachi as well."

Amy nodded. She was taking to my kinks like a duck to water. “But first my pussy could do with some oral attention. I don't know though, maybe you have never licked a girl before, you are so sweet and innocent. Ow!"

Amy bit my nipple much harder. Then taunted me. “I thought an experienced BDSM slave like you could take her punishment."

"Just lick my pussy won't you?"

I lay back on the couch and opened my legs for Amy, stroking my pussy invitingly. She knelt in front of me and lowered her head between my legs. I felt her tongue run up and down my closed labia and then a thrill as it slipped between them to access my opening.