Fishing Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I was doing with Amy was perhaps less direct than tying her up and taking a cane to her ass (then she did have a perfect ass, hmm...). However, there was still an element of me taking control, one that I was secretly getting off on. My fishing metaphor had been chosen with care, and I felt Amy was now on my hook. I had no desire to be unkind, indeed I was developing a big girl crush on her. Perhaps I just wanted to even the scales up a little. And I’m a terrible show-off sometimes.

In the same vein as the throating, there had also been later texts between me and David; ones relating to what Amy had just called phase two. Well perhaps it's easier to just explain what happened next.


David adopted an instructional manner, I wondered if this was how he had presented to her as an intern. "Well Amy, with most girls who want to try anal, I think a direct approach works best. It worked with you, didn't it Em?"

I nodded several times, happily remembering that day. “Yes Daddy, direct is best."

Amy seemed less sure. “Emily had talked about easing me in to it."

Again there was perhaps a chink in her composure.

David did his best to sound reassuring, but the size of his swelling cock couldn’t have been that comforting to a beginner. “Oh of course. How much anal play have you done?"

Amy sounded almost bashful, a long way from her normal demeanor. "Well, only earlier today with Emily, I guess."

Again, David was gentle. “That's OK. Did you use toys?"

Amy shook her head. “Just her fingers, it was two, right Em?"

I held up my hand with the digits in question extended. “Yes, just two."

David smiled and spoke softly. "Well that should be fine. What you need is to be relaxed and for us to both be well-lubed. I have some ideas on both counts. Shall we begin?"

Amy nodded, perhaps a little nervously.

I had a thought. "It's OK Amy. Would you like to start with a nice cozy 69?"

This time Amy's nod was a little more certain. I motioned her to lie back on the bed, climbed on top of her on all fours, and angled my legs to lower my pussy towards her face. I moved Amy’s lower limbs apart, and started to go down on her. She was still soaking from our last round of activities and it felt nice to have my face covered in her pussy juice. If felt her tongue find my own opening and my response to her begin to build.

After a short period of Amy's expert oral attentions, I began to feel tingly between my legs and assumed that same might go for her. It was David time. “Daddy, can you help Amy to relax more. Don't worry, Amy, no anal for now."

David clambered on to the bed and knelt between Amy's legs, close to my face. I moved back slightly to allow him room and turned my attention to her clitoris.

After a few licks, I paused and said, “I know cocks aren't really your thing Amy, but you are so wet that I think you'll do fine. Anyway, sis will help."

I raised my head, spat on David's cock, parted Amy's labia, holding her vagina open, and went back to licking her clit. David positioned his tip at Amy's opening and rubbed it up and down, transferring some of my saliva on to her.

I thought Amy was ready. “Don't tease her Daddy."

David thrust his first three inches into Amy in one quick movement. She jerked, but any cry was muffled by my pussy. Though I was light, so was she, and my body served to keep Amy in place. I licked her clit again making small circles round the tip.

Again I spoke to David. "Do you think she needs more lube Daddy?"

David pulled out, I straightened my head, and took a good six inches of him. He face fucked me, making me gag with the angle. He pulled out of my mouth, his cock dripping from being down my throat. Again I spat on him. “Ready Amy?"

Without waiting for a reply, David gave Amy six inches of his cock, all in one movement. I felt her body tense under me and went back to licking her clit in what I hoped was a comforting way.

I felt a single word reverberate through my crotch as much as hearing it. “More.”

I relayed Amy’s message. “She wants more Daddy. Give it to her!"

David didn't mess about. He lunged forward, clearly something he had been aching to do, and buried his remaining 2 - 3 inches deep in Amy's vagina. I felt another moan against my pussy as he did so.

I tried to be encouraging. “That’s a good girl, sis. Keep licking me, Amy."

I did the same with Amy’s clitoris as David drew almost all the way out and then plunged all the way in. He started slowly, but then picked up the rhythm, fucking Amy hard and deep. I lifted my upper body off of Amy and focused on rubbing her clit with my hand.

This also allowed me to sit more on Amy's face, pushing her tongue deeper into my pussy, that felt good. David was going really quickly now, and I sensed Amy begin to tighten beneath me. She pushed her face deeper into my vagina, and her hands fell by her side, clenching and unclenching. I felt Amy shudder, again silently, and then become more still. I dismounted, turned and kissed her lips.

"Good girl, Amy. Nice and relaxed. She's ready Daddy."

Amy was in too much of a post-orgasmic dream to say very much.


Again, I took charge. “Sis, it would go better if you were doggy-style I think. Let me lay down first."

I lay with my head over the side of the bed, bearing in mind what David and I had planned. "Now get on top of me, Amy. No the other way round! That's right."

We were back in a 69, but with me now underneath. Somewhat sleepily, Amy licked at my pussy.

I thought it important to explain what was happening to my friend. "OK, the next step is special lube."

David stood astride my face and between Amy's limbs, her knees were on the bed, but part of her lower legs stretched over the side. David crouched slightly and offered the tip of his cock to my mouth, which I eagerly took. He kept going, using my bent-back neck to get his whole length inside me. I could feel the head of David’s cock deep in my throat. As I always did at the start of a hard face-fuck, I instinctively held my neck, aware of the large object inside it.

David stopped holding back. He began to fuck my throat just as vigorously as he had Amy's pussy. Then he knew I could take it hard, I’d had lots of practice. He treated my mouth and throat just as he would a vagina or ass. And I loved it, as always.

When it got too much for even me, I tapped his butt-cheeks and David withdrew. I coughed and spluttered and spat mucus and saliva mixed onto his cock. David put four fingers deep into my mouth and pushed. Withdrawing them, a trail of saliva clung momentarily between his fingers and my lips.

He rubbed the slimy contents of my mouth and throat between Amy's ass-cheeks, speaking more firmly to her now. "Hold your ass open please Amy."

Amy reached back with both arms, causing more pressure between my legs. She placed them on her butt-cheeks and spread. David pushed his hand into my mouth again and rubbed more juices directly onto Amy's asshole. I spat on his cock once more for luck.

Again, I kept Amy informed. “Right, here we go."

As David and I had agreed earlier, I grabbed Amy round the waist and held her tight. I raised my head and started to lick her pussy. It was a strain on my neck muscles, but she tasted good and I had a view of David's cock as he pushed it against Amy's tight, virgin ring.

Perhaps it was our earlier anal play, or perhaps the aftermath of her latest orgasm, but, to all our surprise, David's glans popped right in. Amy raised her head off of my pussy and yelped. "Ow! No, take it out take it out! Fuck it's too big. Take it out!"

I felt Amy trying to move away and gripped her waist tighter. David also grabbed the sides of her butt and held her firmly. She struggled, but there was nowhere to go.

David returned to a soothing voice. “Let me just hold it there for a few seconds, you will get used to it, I promise. Just a few seconds.”

Amy managed an, “OK,” through clenched teeth.

David started to count again.

"One Amy"

"Two Amy"

By the time he got to ‘thirty Amy’ my friend was more relaxed, if panting and rather annoyed with us. "Fuck you bastards. That was too much. But I guess I asked for it."

Amy’s equanimity had returned enough for her to add. “I assume you are not going to let me get away with just the tip. Can I have some more lube then?"

David smiled. "Of course angel. You did really well."

He pulled back and his cock slowly popped out of Amy's ass, making her wince again.

David face-fucked me a second time, lubing his cock further, and again pushed his hand into my mouth, wriggling it. I could see that Amy’s asshole was gaping a little already, and David rubbed my slime around the inside of her traumatized ring, making her struggle in my arms. But she soon settled down again.

Taking a long inward breath, Amy said, "OK, deeper."

David easily got his tip inside, and kept pushing. One inch more, two inches more, three... Amy felt rigid in my arms, her whole body tensed, trying to deal with the extreme feeling of being stretched in a place she had never been stretched before. Even from my position between her legs, I could hear some soft sobbing.

I felt bad for her, clearly David had the same thought. "Do you want to stop Amy? You have about the same amount of me in your ass as you had down your throat earlier. That's excellent for a first time."

Amy sounded insistent through her tears. "No, I want to take it all. Fuck me."

David nodded. "OK, more lube then Em."

My throat was taking a pounding. I knew I was being used, but I was still enjoying myself. A thought occurred to me. This was far from my first time doing ass to mouth, but never before had it been someone else's ass. Another tick in the box.

David fucked my throat hard. It got too much again, so I tapped him to stop. Even in the extreme circumstances, David complied immediately. I reflected that I was lucky to be so safe. To have such a considerate partner.

Using my secretions to lube Amy more, David eased back into her ass and quickly reached his previous deep point. He held there a while, letting Amy acclimatize to his length again.

Then he pushed another inch in, and Amy screamed. It was much louder than before and more urgent. “No. No. No. I can't! No, seriously, take it out please, please! I can't take it."

David slowly and carefully withdrew, just as solicitous of Amy’s feelings as he had been of mine. Getting the tip out caused Amy more discomfort, but he managed. We both put our arms round Amy, kissing and caressing her. Giving her the aftercare her efforts merited.

I smiled proudly at Amy. "Sis, you're not an anal virgin any more. You are a nasty anal whore like me. And you did so well. David is a lot to take I know."

It was my turn to stop role-playing now. "Let's do a warm-down. Back underneath for you. I think David needs to cum and I want it to be in my ass."

Amy now lay on her back, with her head near the edge of the bed, but not dangling over it, after her first anal sex, throating wasn’t really on the menu for her. Indeed, David and I exchanged a glance, both figuring that she had had enough extreme sex for one day.

I knelt across Amy, my knees against her shoulders, and leaned forward to open her pussy-lips and start licking. I paused after a few, soothing strokes. "Is that better. Amy?"

Amy seemed to be taking her butt invasion in her stride now. “Much better and I have a ringside seat to learn from an anal expert."

I dropped back into her crotch and arched my back to raise my ass up towards David.

Amy went as far as to ask, "can I help lube her?"

David gave her his cock to lick and she also spat onto his offered hand, which he rubbed on me. Amy was dripping wet. However difficult her anal initiation had been, she seemed to have been turned on by it, at least at some level. I dipped two fingers into Amy’s pussy, and reached back to rub the juices onto and into my asshole.

Looking back at David, I told him exactly what I wanted. "Fuck my ass. Give it to me all in one go!"

David never refused such an invitation, I was maybe not lubed as thoroughly as normal, but my ass had accommodated Amy's whole forearm not that long ago and I figured I would get by.

David pushed his cock against my ring, worked half of the tip in with his thumb, and them violently thrust balls-deep into me in one movement. I felt I had been speared. I think I too screamed, and certainly it took my breath away, I jerked my head up off of Amy and yelled "FUCK!!!" That felt so fucking good.

I panted. "Shit, that's a lot in one go, but thank you. That’s what I need. Now fuck me and don't hold back. I feel like I can take anything today. Amy my pussy please."

I felt Amy lapping my clit, and lowered my face to her pussy again, but it was hard to focus on cunnilingus with what was happening at the other end of my body. David held on to my hips and started pounding hard and fast, while Amy did her best to hold on for dear life, licking me as much as she could.

It had been a while since his last orgasm and David had fucked Amy's pussy and ass, and my throat since then. He was going so quickly and deeply now that I guessed he wasn't going to last long. I wanted to cum too and so took matters into my own hands.

"Move Amy.” Perhaps I could have been more polite, but I was in a hurry. I reached back between my legs and started to rub my pussy and clit vigorously. ‘That's it Em, nearly there.’

I yelled back over my shoulder. “Fuck me faster, make me cum for you."

I didn't think that David could go much faster or much deeper, but he managed to do both. I frantically rubbed myself.

"I... want.. to.. cum..."

"I... want.. to.. cum..."

"I... want.. to.. cum..."

David was close. I felt his back arch as he thrust into my rectum and held himself there. Knowing I was about to be flooded with cum was the thing I needed to also climax.

It was stupendous. It was a supernova orgasm. I screamed louder in pleasure that Amy had in pain earlier. David's cum squirted deep into my body, and my pussy simultaneously squirted all over Amy's face. She told me later that she did her best to get some of it in her mouth.

David also yelled as he released wave after wave of cum into my body. Then he relaxed and pulled out. I tightened my ass, I wanted to hold his fluids inside me for a second.

"David?" This from Amy, also dropping out of character. She opened her mouth and David eased his still twitching cock into her. She slurped on it, enjoying the taste of cum mixed with my ass.

Breaking for a moment, she spoke to me triumphantly. "Look Em, I can do ass-to-mouth as well!"

"Amy?" This from me. "Open wide."

I stopped clenching my sphincter and it sprung open. From out of the gape drizzled more cum. I heard Amy swallowing and felt her tongue run round my still spasming ring. Then she probed me with her tip, being rewarded with another spurt of cum from deeper in my anal cavity.

Feeling my work was done, I collapsed onto Amy. I was dimly aware of David rearranging our bodies, mopping us with a towel. I was a rag-doll and let him do as he saw fit. The last thing I recalled, before surrendering to much needed sleep, was being sandwiched between Amy and David, both of whom were holding me tight as they too slipped into oblivion.

The question flitting round my brain as it shut down was how to top that? I hoped that we would find a way. It would be fun trying anyway.

THE END


Author’s Note

Fishing Trip was one of my earliest stories. I have already rewritten it once. This was some time ago, and my objective, at the time, was to remove some fabricated elements, which I was no longer comfortable including. Now I’ve done a second edit, mostly focusing on the flow of dialog. Something which I didn’t always handle so well when starting out. This story means enough to me that the work involved was worth it.

Emily, April 2024.