Fishing Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy pondered, then continued. “There were a few things you said, a few things you did. I took a guess, but I was pretty sure."

She smiled at me. "I'm sorry we didn't agree a safe word in advance, I figured I could probably tell if it was too much for you. You seem to be a natural submissive and appear to be able to take a lot of punishment quite happily."

I was amazed how easily Amy had read me. "Thanks, I guess. But I didn't mean that. I meant... I meant about... about David."

I looked at Amy worriedly. It wasn't every day you tell someone that you are in a relationship with a guy 30 years your senior, who you knew growing up. Then I guess it wasn't every day the same someone fisted your ass elbow-deep.

Amy sounded serious, sincere even. “Emily, as I said, I kinda worked it out. Even before the parking lot, though that confirmed my suspicions."

Again she paused, as if considering her words. "You probably don't realize it. And to be frank maybe normies wouldn't pick up on it. But to someone who has kinks, some things you said and how you said them had me wondering. I know I am not a big conversationalist, but I listen a lot."

The smile returned. “Anyway, how I knew is neither here nor there is it? You are wondering what I think, right?"

I nodded.

Amy’s voice conveyed certainty. "Well I don't is the short answer. On principle what consenting adults do in private is their business, not mine."

She could see that I wanted more. "If you want an opinion beyond that, I have three questions."

"Sure Amy. What do you want to know?"

Amy held up her hand, and grabbed a different digit each time she said a number. "One, when did it start, how old were you?"

"Two, who initiated it?"

"Three, do you feel under any duress to stay in the relationship? You know, are you worried about being kicked out of your accommodation if you don't do what is expected of you?"

These all seemed reasonable questions to me. "Well, it started just after my eighteenth birthday. I think I maybe had some buried feelings before that, but David never gave me even a hint that he thought of me that way."

Amy seemed satisfied, so I pressed on. “I initiated it. I wanted it. I tell myself that I was on the rebound, but honestly I just wanted him, it had been building up for a little while, I think."

Amy nodded, so I kept going. “There has never been any duress – well except the kind you have found out I like that is – quite the opposite. David is always reminding me that we can stop any time that one of us starts to feel uncomfortable."

It was my turn to speak with certainty. “To be blunt, I know David will still be ‘Uncle Dave’ if we stop fucking. It's me who wants to be with him physically. I feel it's my decision. And no, I’m not falling in love with him, in case you were wondering.”

I tried to gauge Amy’s reaction. "I know some people would say I'm an awful person, and that David is worse to take advantage of his friend's little girl, but it doesn't feel that way to me."

Amy had absorbed, for a short time she cogitated, then she pronounced. "OK Em. So you are an adult. You are allowed to have sex with me. You are allowed to hook up with anyone you choose. You are allowed to fuck multiple guys at the same time..."

I opened my mouth in shock, unable to say anything.

My expression had Amy rocking back and forth suppressing laughter. "...another guess, but I'm right, aren't I? That's what you were doing at the bar isn't it? I'll try not to look too smug."

I was still dumb-struck.

She was clearly enjoying my discomfort. "Emily Miller, are you blushing?"

Amy laughed loudly. “Anyway, to continue with my St. Crispin's Day speech... You are allowed to be a submissive if that gets you off. I'm not sure about horses myself, I don't think the smell would be something I would find a turn on, but as a matter of principle, go for it!"

She stopped and looked at me seriously again. “You're not a horse girl are you Em…? Of course not… Well call me a hypocrite, but I'm probably glad about that one."

I doubt that I have ever heard Amy say so much, she was really into the swing of things. “Look, I know it's not really the same, at least nowadays thankfully. But a lot of people would still disapprove of my sexual choices. Not so long ago, virtually no one would have been cool with a promiscuous gay girl."

I saw the truth of this, but speech was still a little beyond me. Instead I listened as Amy continued to talk. “If you are happy, if no one is getting damaged, and if you feel you are in control, then I'm certainly not going to cast the first stone."

Amy changed tack a little. “I'm 95% lesbian, but it's a spectrum, like everything else. I have never really been attracted to guys my own age, but – very occasionally – older men do it for me. The only traditional fucks I have ever had were with older guys; one was early forties, the other was fifty-something. I had a good time with them both. The first was a one-night stand The second guy was a fuck buddy for a month, before he moved with his job. I suppose I'm pretty open to different experiences, but I'm still a girl-gal at heart. So, what I guess I'm trying to say is, maybe I get the age dynamic thing."

A mischievous grin appeared on Amy’s face. “Also, both guys liked me doing something else. Would you like to know what?"

I nodded.

Amy’s impish face exuded naughtiness. “They both liked me to call them 'Daddy.’ I used to like calling them that too, is that bad? Did you and David ever..."

I felt unable to reply, mumbling something indistinct. Amy saw right through me, as seemed to mostly be the case. “You would suck at poker, Emily."

Again she laughted, amused by her own powers of perception. “Also, talking of spectrums, I guess I'm not a pure domme. I'm cool with sex that has no overlay of power, and might even consider being a sub one day, just for a change."

The last seemed highly unlikely to me, based on what I had seen of Amy earlier. But I refrained from commenting, allowing her to continue. “Something about you brought out the domme in me Em. I'm seldom that full on."

Finally I found my voice. “I get that a lot. Something about being a petite, blonde waif I suppose."

"Em, given how honest you have been with me, let me also share. I kinda had a crush on Mr. Skowronski when I was an intern. I masturbated a few times thinking about him. Is that weird?"

"I don't really think that I'm in any position to dictate what is weird or not Amy. I'm just relieved you aren't disgusted by me."

It felt as if Amy and I were at high school, swapping secrets about which boys we liked. Amy leaned and whispered in my ear. "OK, I didn't tell you about what I was thinking about, did I? It... er... might have... er... involved a... strap-on."

The direction of the conversation had me beginning to feel much more myself. “Funny you should say that..."

Amy’s jaw dropped. “No! Really? No shit! Perhaps the three of us should meet up. My fifty-something fuck-buddy liked me using a strap-on and I really got off on it. Hmm..."

Amy shook her head as if dismissing a thought. “But more importantly, it's really, really OK."

She put her shapely arms around me and held me close. She kissed my lips softly. "It's OK Em. I knew before we kissed the first time, or I was at least pretty sure. I really don't care. Maybe you found the one person round here who would hold that opinion, but it's OK by me. We are cool and I still think you are hot."

Once more she was full of mirth. “For fuck's sake I kinda think David is hot too, especially if he likes a good pegging!"

Amy kissed me again. "The only person I care about you fucking is me Em, and I'd like you to keep doing that. Is that OK with you?"

It was totally OK with me. "Thank you Amy. You're a good friend. And a great fuck."

I kissed her back. “And yes of course I'd love to keep fucking you. You are, as I keep saying, gorgeous, and it seems that our sexual preferences are, shall we say, well-aligned?"

We both laughed.

I felt relief flooding through me. “Amy, you have no idea how good it feels to be able to talk to someone else about this. I'm totally OK about stuff with David, but it has been hard not to talk to anyone. It was like having this great boyfriend, having great sex, and not mentioning a word about it. Did I mention the sex is great? And his cock... well it's something to see."

Now I had started to open up, there seemed to be no stopping me. “Another secret. David is cool with me fucking whoever, but we always said that it might be nice to share someone special. I used to day-dream in class about you being that person, but I never had any clue that you were so... so... broadminded."

Amy silently acknowledged the compliment. Encouraged, I went on. “And after what you said about liking David before, well... and yes, I am pretty sure that I am blushing again... do you think that maybe... perhaps you might sometime..."

Amy looked horrified and I felt crestfallen as she spoke. “Would I like to have a threesome with you and David? Is that what you are trying to say Emily?"

I nodded sheepishly.

Amy’s voice was polite but clearly suffused with underlying indignation. “Well I appreciate the invitation and it is very kind of you to think of me, but I'm afraid that..."

Suddenly she cracked up. "Oh Em, your face! I can't keep it up. You look like someone stole your best ball-gag..."

A thought struck her. "... I'm assuming you have a..."

"You bitch, Amy Stevens! Of course I do, a collection actually."

Smiling broadly, Amy replied. "I would be delighted for the three of us to fuck. But we both have to call him 'Daddy', OK?"

It had been a little while since my last orgasm, too long I decided. "Let's do it. In fact I'm getting wet thinking about combinations. Would you like to feel?"


An hour and a half later, Amy and I pored over my 'phone screen, Messages open. The first 45 minutes had been sticky and satisfying, The second 45 minutes had involved a very pleasant, shared shower and an inspired idea from Amy.

I guess it was the communal washing that had given her the idea. Amy said that she had tried out as a cheerleader, not due to any particular interest in sports, but as a way to meet ‘hot chicks,’ as she ironically described it. She asked me if David had a cheerleader fetish. I replied that I didn't know specifically, but that he was male, mostly hetero, and had a pulse, so it seemed a safe bet.

Amy had a wicked look on her face. "I have my old uniform from try-outs, Em... and a spare."

I was worried that I wouldn't be Amy's size, but she was only an inch or two taller than me and the lycra top was stretchy enough to accommodate the difference in our cup sizes. The skirt was no problem. Resplendent in royal blue, with gold highlights, we took a rather innocent selfie, one dark brunette head leaned against one dirty blonde one and both sporting brilliant white smiles; we were meant to be cheerleaders after all.

However, Amy didn’t seem convinced. “Maybe we could sell it more Em. What do you think? You said you love my breasts, will David like them too?"

I grinned, knelt down, and rolled Amy's top up over her pert breasts, revealing her glass-cutter nipples. I stuck out my tongue and licked the very tip of one, while contriving to still look at the 'phone. Amy adjusted the angle of her arm until we were both in frame and *click*.

In unison we giggled, “that's the one."

And now the text. I didn't have the best track record when it came to sexting, I thought that this message would likely be better received than the one I had misguidedly sent to Rob over a year ago, but I still wanted to get it right. I also had my own reasons for choosing my words carefully. I tapped away...

Hi David. I have been on a fishing trip. I caught a beauty. Want to help me land her? 💋💋💋 Em & Amy

I showed my work to Amy, and she seemed happy. "Sounds good to me Em."

And send...

The reply didn't take much more than three minutes:

♥️♥️♥️ Congratulations on your catch! Our place or hers? Tell Amy her breasts are perfect. And my favorite college team too! ♥️♥️♥️

I composed a reply.

Our place. We are on our way. BTW you are our Daddy for the night, OK? I know you like that shit 💋💋💋 Em & Amy


PART IV - BE OF GOOD CHEER

We were maybe twenty minutes' drive from home. Amy was at the wheel and fairly quiet, but then she broke the silence. "So Em, how do you want to play this? I know the two of us ended up doing the total opposite, but I kinda think a DD/lg threesome with my friend's fuck-buddy, dressed as cheerleaders, probably fully ticks the kink box. How about we play the rest of it straight?"

Hearing Amy being so matter of fact about what we had in mind was kinda sexy. "Works for me. The two of us still need to get to know each other better and you need to get to know David, so no ropes no toys, let's just fuck. I'll tell David that's the vibe, OK?"

Amy stared ahead, for once her poise seemed just a little disrupted. “Just one thing Em. It's been an anal-themed day and I'm really getting into it. But I never had a guy fuck me in the ass. Do you think David would...?"

This day just kept getting better. "Just try stopping him!"

But I felt it only fair to explain a little to her. "A warning though. He's kinda long. And thick with it. I love it that way, as you would probably guess, but maybe we ease you into things; or things into you."

The laughter returned and Amy put her foot down on the gas.


I texted David to relay the messages and say that we were nearby. He had kindly moved his car and turned off the porch lights, so we were able to make it from the car to the door he held open with some discretion. With the door closed behind us, we were free from worrying about being seen by others and could relax.

Amy and I stood in front of David in the lounge, faux-coyly hand in hand in our uniforms and slightly incongruous high-heels; I had nothing else with me to change into. I spoke first. “Well I suppose no introductions are really necessary... But, Amy, meet David, David, meet Amy, my friend, again. I guess the current reasons for meeting might be a bit different from when you two were co-workers."

David and Amy stared at each other in silence. I began to feel a little like a third wheel. “And you both know me, in every sense of the word."

My words stirred David to speak. "Hi again Amy, it feels like only earlier today we last met."

Was Amy blushing? “Hi Mr. Skowronski. I guess we might have rather a different perspective on each other from before today, don't you think?"

"Yes indeed. Though what you were wearing earlier had already started me down a train of thought. Oh and call me David, Amy."

"Well Mr. Skowronski, I could do that I guess, but Emily tells me you like being called Daddy. Would you like me to call you Daddy, Mr. Skowronski? Assuming Emily is cool with that?"

David's reply was superficially nonchalant, but I could detect a slight shakiness in his voice, a note of suppressed excitement. "Any father would be proud to have two such wonderful daughters. So as long as Em approves..."

This was better, and I liked being asked for permission. "Does that mean I get to fuck my Dad and my sister? If so, sign-me up!"

David now seemed more his usual self. “Well that's settled then. My filial cup is running over."

I felt someone needed to take control. "Dav... er.. Daddy, we can catch you up on what floats your other daughter's boat some other time. She has quite wide ranging interests. But tonight, as per the text, we just want to play with our Daddy. Is that OK with you Daddy?"

David now had a broad smile on his face. "I can't think of anything to complain about with respect to that arrangement girls."

I’d kinda had enough of talking, it was time to cut to the chase. "But Daddy, as I mentioned, Amy does have one request. Maybe she should ask you herself."

Amy did that lip-biting thing again, her eyes downcast. “Daddy, I'm so jealous that you fucked Emily in the ass. She is always your favorite and it's not fair. I have never been fucked in the ass and I want to be. I want you to take my anal virginity. Please Daddy, I'll do anything for you if you promise to fuck my ass."

Fuck, Amy was convincing in role-play. This was a self-described gay girl, who had been a harsh dominatrix with me only hours ago. Now I was buying in to her being my jealous, hetero sister, who was desperately craving cock. If nothing else, Amy was a consummate actress, with a range of roles at her command that belied her years.

I began to wonder who the real Amy Stevens was. Was it all an act?

Amy spoke with a soft sensuality, which she contrived to somehow mix with a spoonful of innocence, and a hint of brittle vulnerability. She seemed especially innocent when each expletive left her lips; as if it was the first time she had used such bad words.

The overall effect, when issued in her uniform, was so hot that I wanted to jump on her there and then. I could see similar thoughts crossing David's mind and his voice was a little husky, with a slight tremor in it, as he replied. “I love both my daughters and of course I'll fuck your ass little one. Daddy will fuck your ass deep and hard. If you want him to."

His tone of voice took me back to the first time we had fucked. I guess I could have felt envious, instead I just really wanted to fuck and to fuck right now.

Amy adopted a little girl voice when she replied “I'll try Daddy, Emily says you are very big though. She has tried to prepare me, but please still be gentle with me Daddy."

Wow! Amy was bringing out the deeply buried domme in even little old me now. OK – enough talking – let's get into doing.


I wanted in on the role playing and adopted Amy's tone, as best my more meagre acting abilities allowed. “Daddy." While speaking I hung on Amy, one foot raised, ‘I'm such a ham,’ I thought. “I know I'm not really meant to do it until I'm 21, but I had a little drink earlier."

Amy may have had to suppress a snort at my use of ‘little.’

Ignoring her, I continued. “It's made me a bit light-headed and, oh Daddy I'm sorry, I think I may have peed in my panties a little bit."

I pulled up my skirt to reveal matching royal blue panties with a navy blue patch spreading from the crotch. I certainly had had a lot to drink and squeezing out a little urine, enough to wet the cloth without dripping down my legs, was no real problem.

David was initially wide eyed, then tried to play along. “It's OK Emily, these things happen, we learn to deal with them as a family. Amy can you help your sister get out of her wet clothes?"

Amy was a dutiful daughter. “Of course Daddy."

I lifted my skirt higher. Amy knelt and eased my panties down to my knees. She ran a finger between my pussy lips and then examined. it closely. “You are terribly wet, sis."

She licked her finger. "But it doesn't seem like pee exactly, maybe just a hint, it's more sticky. I don't know what it is Daddy."

She pulled my panties all the way down and I stepped out of them. Amy held them above her upturned face, opened her mouth and wrung a few drops into it. “Mmm... now that tastes like pee Emily. Very different."

We had said plain vanilla sex, but, given the people involved, perhaps kink was always going to raise its head. My fault I guess, best just to go with the urine flow.

I crossed my legs and adopted a pained expression. "Thank you Amy, but oh Daddy, I think I need to go pee more and I don't think I can make it to the rest room."

David was a little more composed now, but there was an obvious bulge in his pants. "Amy, help your sister again please. There's a good girl."