Fishing Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy spoke brightly. "Of course Daddy. Can I used this bowl, Daddy?"

She picked up a bowl that had once held sweets and held it up inquiringly. Then she addressed me. "You are welcome to use my mouth Emily, but I'm worried about the rug, maybe this is better." Fuck this came naturally to her.

I parted my legs more and held open my labia with my hands. Amy, knelt again, held the bowl between my legs with one hand, and cupped my ass with the other. She did her best to stay to one side so as to allow David a view.

Some people have a problem peeing when being watched, not me. A small squirt trickled into the waiting bowl, followed by a steady stream, that threatened briefly to overspill the sides. Amy smiled at me encouragingly, stroking my ass-cheek. “Better out than in, sis. Does that feel better?"

I looked at David and could see his zipper was already down, his hand was in his boxers manipulating his cock towards the opening. By the time I had finished, his large dick and balls were outside his pants and already impressively hard.

Amy had been turned away from David, but with her bowl now full, she slowly turned towards him. "Oh my, Daddy. Look how big you are, how will that ever fit in my tight virgin ass?"

She stood, very carefully, and walked towards David, crouching down in front of him, the bowl in both hands. She looked like a supplicant making an offering to the great celestial cock God. “Here is a toast to well-hung Daddies and daughters with full bladders."

Amy raised the bowl to her lips, tipped her head back and poured the liquid down her throat in one slow continuous stream, not a drop went astray. Then she licked the bowl. “Oh, Daddy. I maybe drank too much of Emily's pee. I think I have had an accident as well now."

She left the bowl on the floor and raised her skirt as I had before. Sure enough her panties were also wet.

David’s previous composure evaporated. His voice was now trembling. “Emily, your sister needs your help now."

David was slowly stroking his cock, rolling his hand up and down the shaft, with his foreskin still covering his glans. Clearly he was enjoying the show. I was too.

Mirroring Amy, I pulled her panties off and squeezed them into my mouth. Her pee even tasted good to me, was there no end to this girl's capabilities?

Amy bent down to me and said in a stage whisper, “sis, I do need to pee more, but I think I could make it to the shower."

I nodded, stood, and we walked hand in hand to the shower-room, our short, sports skirts swishing, looking over our shoulders, inviting David to follow. He did so, beginning to unbutton his shirt.

We had a walk-in shower which was quite large, certainly room enough for two occupants and one observer. Amy and I were still in our uniforms. Amy leaned against the furthest corner, raised a leg on the mid-height platform holding toiletries, lifted her skirt and pulled open her pussy. I knelt directly in front of her, my eyes level with her gaping pink opening. David positioned himself to get a good view, undressing, but with his cock still in hand. I opened my mouth and closed my eyes.

The first spurt fell mostly in my mouth, but also splashed my nose and chin. As ever it was the warmth that I noticed. There was just a hint of bitterness, but mostly salty water, warm salty water. I swallowed.

Another gout hit my cheek and splashed one eye socket, then Amy settled down to steady stream, which she directed with an air of practice into my waiting mouth. I let the liquid accumulate, savoring its warmth, letting it overspill and run down my chin. But I made sure to not waste too much, gulping when my mouth was full, then eagerly opening to be filled again.

Amy returned to less well-directed spurts and then a trickle. I leaned forward and stuck out my tongue to capture the last drips, and then lapped at her open pussy to collect a little more, mixed with her pussy juice. Amy's aim had been such that my top and skirt were only a little damp and my pulled back hair was essentially dry.

I stood and kissed Amy, our tongues playing with each other, sharing the taste of her pee. Then we turned our attention elsewhere. David was now nude and he had pulled his foreskin back, revealing his engorged glans. Amy and I sat on our haunches either side of David's impressive obelisk and started to pay homage to it.


We alternated at first. Each licking from the thick root up to our respective sides of the tip, before waiting for the other's turn. Amy smiled at me. "I know it's a cliché, and quite an offensive one at that, but if all cocks were like this, I might broaden my choice of partners."

Amy looked up at David. “Daddy, you are so big. How does little Emily ever take all of you?"

I answer for him. "I practice a lot, sis. Practice makes perfect. And yes I take all of Daddy in whichever hole he chooses."

I moved in front of David and, holding the base of his cock, pushed it down as close to the horizontal as was possible in its blood-filled, rigid state. Looking at Amy out of the side of my eyes, I kissed David's glans, licked his slotted opening, and then tilted my head, extending my neck, and parted my lips.

Smoothly and without pause I moved forward, swallowing inch after inch of thick, throbbing cock until my face touched his abdomen and his cock stretched the top of my throat. I held like that for a few seconds and then exchanged a look with David that he instantly understood.

Putting one hand on the back of my head to hold me in place, he pushed forwards, forcing every last bit of his giant cock down my willing throat. Then with the other hand he pinched my nose tight, and began to count.

"One Emily"

"Two Emily"

"Three Emily"

I glanced sideways again at Amy, perhaps seeing something approaching surprise in her face for the first time, maybe even a trace of respect.

"Twelve Emily"

"Thirteen Emily"

Throating David's cock had already limited my breathing, even before he closed my airways fully. I always thought that David should start at ‘six Emily,’ but it wasn't my place to question him.

"Twenty-five Emily"

"Twenty-six Emily"

I had been fine until now, I normally began to feel a little discomfort around ‘Thirty Emily.’ But today my lungs wanted air, I focused on denying them, my gaze still on Amy. It was up to David when he let me breathe again.

"Forty-three Emily"

"Forty-four Emily"

"Forty-five Emily"

I could hold my breath underwater for about a minute and a half. But these circumstances were rather different. I broke eye contact with Amy and looked up at David.

"Fifty-two Emily"

"Fifty-three Emily"

I stared unblinkingly at David, gray-blue eyes locked onto his brown. Time slowed down. I was vaguely aware of juice dripping from my pussy - was there such a thing as pussy drip time?
He had never taken me to a whole minute before. My head started to spin, my body to tremble.

"Sixty-four Emily"

"Sixty-five Emily"

The room began to disappear, I just saw David's eyes and felt his cock fill my body, robbing me of air. I felt limp.

"Seventy-four Emily"

"Seventy-five Emily"

"Stop!"

I pulled away, feeling I was being extubated. The unfamiliar air felt raw as it rushed into my lungs. I sat back, resting heavily on my arms, hunching my shoulders and panted. Maybe it took me thirty seconds to speak.

"New record?"

David sounded proud.”New record angel."

I turned to Amy inquisitively.

“Your turn?"


For a moment there was a hint of alarm that crossed Amy's beautiful face. But she regained her customary poise quickly. It had only been a glimmer, but part of me felt happy. Maybe I could stop mentally calling her ‘Amy Sue’ now.

When she spoke, it was in a measured tone. "Look, this isn't my specialist subject. Pussies? yes; cocks? no. I'm not doing that scary breathing thing, but given I've not sucked too many cocks, and never one this big, why don't we do the Little League version. Let's see how much of David I can take before it's too much. OK?"

I noted that Amy had dropped the role playing for the moment. I smiled inwardly as David replied. “That's OK with me Amy. You Em?"

I nodded, secure in my new found MLB status.

Amy took my place. She also took her time. She gripped David's cock with both hands, one above the other, pulling his foreskin taut and then licking him like a fleshy lollipop. She parted her ruby lips and sunk her mouth on to him, head bowed as if in mid-devotion. Again I wondered, is she still playing a role? I decided to be charitable and help out; anyway I was missing out on sucking David and that would never do.

Kneeling next to Amy, we took turns to lower our mouths onto David and then bob them up and down, stroking his shaft with lips and tongues. Each cycle, we both took a little more. David placed a hand on each of our heads, his blonde ‘daughter’ and his brunette ‘daughter.’ We reached the limit of what Amy could take at that angle and she looked towards me.

"Can you help sis?" She was back to role playing.

I adopted her approach. "Of course sis. Nice and slow."

I moved ninety degrees and held both Amy’s chin and the back of her head, adjusting her to the correct angle, elongating her neck, aligning her throat. "Stay like that sis. And open wide."

Again I held David's cock horizontally. I licked the length of him and spread my saliva evenly. Keeping Amy in place, I encouraged David to move slowly forwards, guiding his tip to Amy's lips and then into her mouth until his glans was engulfed.

I paused. “OK sis, breathe. Nice and slow through your nose, nice and calm. Relax and keep your head at that angle. Leave the rest to me."

I eased David forward more, and an inch of his shaft disappeared, and then slowly another. One more inch and again I paused. It had been easy going so far, but I knew things were going to change now. David's cock thickened substantially towards its root, but more pertinently I guessed his bulbous head had traversed most of Amy's mouth and was approaching her throat, a red line for many women.

I stroked Amy's hair. “You are doing well sis. Half way. Let's try a little more. OK Daddy, push gently into your little girl."

David remained as silent as he had for some time. I guessed that the real fantasy for him was the threesome, no doubt accentuated by Amy's striking looks and body. She was a Goddess to me, so I could only think that he felt the same.

Another inch, but I could tell Amy was struggling. Gamely she pushed her upper body forward, but, in doing so, she also shifted position. She pulled back off of David gagging. I thought she might vomit for a second. She held her throat defensively. “Enough, you win Emily."

She spluttered and coughed, wiping tears from her eyes.

I partly felt triumph, but also concern for my friend. "It's OK Amy. All over. You did so well. That was probably five or six inches, enough to swallow an average guy. Daddy is rather a beast. It took me a while to be able to take all of him."

The last was a well-intentioned lie of course, I had taken David balls-deep in every orifice as a virgin. Perhaps I had been more motivated, or my muscles were just more yielding. Either way my little victory had left me feeling magnanimous.


David now knelt down with us and we both hugged Amy. We kissed her. We kissed each other. The kissing became more urgent, tongues touched and probed. Hands found pussies and a cock. Uniforms were peeled off. Breasts were fondled and nipples sucked.

Somehow, without speaking, we decided to relocate our ball of intertwined lust to David's bedroom. We formed a twisted triangle, each on our side, bodies interlocked. David's tongue was buried in my pussy. I lapped at Amy's clit, fingering her with two digits. Amy sucked on the tip of David's cock, happier to be in control of the process.

I squirmed as David probed my vagina and increased the speed with which I fingered Amy. Amy moaned as much as you can with a mouthful of cock and started to jerk David as she sucked him. I felt David's body twitch at the extra stimulation and he buried his face more urgently between my legs. ‘Thank you David!’

I opened Amy's pussy with one hand and pushed my tongue deep inside, using the other hand to rub her clit. With half an eye, I could see Amy pinching one of her nipples as she worked David faster with both her hand and mouth.

David pulled back from me for a second, enough time to liberally lube two fingers with saliva. He pushed these into my ass before resuming his tongue fucking of my pussy. Mmm... that felt nice.

I swapped again, now using my first three fingers on Amy's dripping vagina, exposing her clit with my other hand and licking it with quick, short strokes, pressing hard. Amy got in on the anal action, pushing a spit-covered thumb up David's ass, making him squirm more, which was a pleasing addition to his already frenetic work on my pussy and ass.

It felt like a chain reaction, David stimulated me more, I stimulated Amy more, and Amy completed the feedback loop. We were collectively approaching a crescendo.

Amy peaked first, her mouth suddenly popping off of David, her hand releasing him, and her head straining backwards. She arched her back and pushed her crotch harder onto my tongue and fingers. As ever she remained in control, a closing of the eyes, a tightening of the face and a firm squeezing of both breasts, all revealing her inner turmoil more than any vocalization as her pussy twitched, clenching and unclenching my fingers.

While David could not have been directly aware of Amy’s quiet orgasm – his head being buried between my legs – the sudden ceasing of her cock-sucking must have been suggestive, and he no doubt felt her body tremble where it was pressed against him. In any case, as I stickily withdrew from Amy, and rolled on to my back, he nestled between my spread-eagled legs, replaced his tongue in my vagina with two digits – now fingering both of my openings – and started to lap urgently at my clit.

David knew from long experience just how to push my buttons. He twisted the two fingers in my rectum from side to side, he fingered my vagina deep and fast with the others and, with a delicacy that came from extended intimacy, took my clitoris between his teeth and closed them, not viciously, but firmly enough to send a jolt through me and to push me over the edge. It was certainly not a maneuver for a first fuck, but David knew what got me off.

I was not as composed as Amy, cumming loudly and ramming my ass and pussy hard onto David's four fingers as he clamped my clit. I had always been a screamer. A recovering Amy cradled me as I came, and stroked my face as I calmed down.

As Amy and I returned to our senses, there was clearly another person's needs to be considered. David broke his silence. “Girls, I know we talked about some other stuff, and Amy I'd love to introduce you to anal, but right now I really need to cum. You have been such well-behaved daughters and both swallowed your special drinks so beautifully earlier. Would you like Daddy to give you an extra-special drink as a reward?"

In answer to David's question, Amy and I got off of the bed and on to the floor. We knelt together, each with an arm round the other's waist, and our heads close together. Our free arms crossed and we found each other's pussies. David stood in front of us, the head of his cock glistening with both Amy's spittle and his own pre-cum. He started to jerk-off rapidly.

Amy and I French kissed deeply as we rubbed our pussies and then turned back to David, our mouths open wide, our faces glowing, both from our recent orgasms and in anticipation of David erupting.

He must have already been close as within two minutes a jet of spunk hit me across the forehead and eye. His second spasm was more directed mostly going into Amy's mouth, but with a stray glob splashing her cheek. I made sure to get a mouthful of his third spout by leaning to within two inches of his twitching cock. Amy did the same to take most of the fourth jet in her mouth with some also dripping down her chin.

That was the end of the spray show, but David put his cock into Amy's mouth, and then mine, repeatedly as a few more drops of spunk oozed out of him. He slumped back on the bed, but Amy and I were not quite finished.


Her mouth full of cum, Amy somehow gurgled, "watch this."

I was sitting back on my haunches and she knelt up so her face was higher than mine. Tilting my head back, Amy leaned towards me. Understanding her intent, I yielded and opened my, also cum filled, mouth. She parted her lips and slowly and deliberately drizzled David’s ejaculate into my mouth. Amy licked my forehead and eye, taking the stray spunk into her mouth. She wiped her cheek with a forefinger and licked off the residue, then did the same with her chin. Again she dribbled the milky, globular fluid into the waiting human receptacle. I closed my mouth, cheeks bulging a little.

Having cleaned us both, Amy spoke to David. "Daddy, that was so much cum, there is enough for both your daughters to share."

Still with her pretend tiny voice, she continued. "You promised to fuck my ass, Daddy, maybe we can help you to stay nice and erect for that."

David's cock hadn't had much time to deflate, it was perhaps a little bendy, but, with Amy's encouragement, he began to slowly stroke it and I could see the blood surging back.

Amy looked at me. "My turn Em."

My mouth was very full of cum, mixed with Amy's saliva. She sat back and I knelt up, delivering the payload back to her. Amy gargled cum, and opened her mouth to show David. She tipped her head back, put her forefinger and thumb into her mouth and drew out a long, sticky thread. She held it up to me and I took it into my mouth licking her fingers clean.

Amy held my head back again, but this time gave me only part of David's cum. We exchanged a knowing look, before both kneeling up, opening our mouths, our tongues playing with their contents, and then swallowing simultaneously. We kissed deeply again, our lips slippery with cum.
Turning to David, I could see that our little show had been effective. If anything, he was bigger and harder than before. As I knew, and Amy was finding out, his stamina was excellent for an oldie.

Amy whispered in my ear, "I never did that before, I only saw it in porn scenes. Did I do OK?"

I nodded and smiled. I didn't mention that I had never swapped cum before either. Perhaps I didn't want to tarnish my porn-star aura.

Amy spoke openly now, perhaps with a little trepidation, but also with the air of someone who had made their mind up. “Time for phase two." It was a statement, not a question.

Despite his recent cum fountain, David’s voice was thick with desire. "Time to train your asshole, Amy. I'm sure your sister will help, she is very experienced in this area."

If only David knew! "She found that out earlier Daddy. Don't worry for now, we'll tell you about it later."


PART V - CARPE NATEM

Here I should perhaps make a confession. I had texted David about a few other things on the drive over. Let's just say that the cock swallowing competition had not been entirely spontaneous. I know, I’m a bad girl, you’re not the first to say it.

Maybe how completely Amy had controlled me earlier rankled just a little bit. As I keep saying, she is gorgeous. I had loved fucking her, and got off big time on the fisting. Also she had been amazing about me and David. But – even given all this – even the most obedient of subs can have a desire to switch sometimes, however deeply buried. David and I had certainly reversed our customary roles from time to time and we both still came hard.