All Comments on 'Fishing with My Daughter Pt. 03'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 4 years ago

I vote for pragmatic romantic.

Superb dialogue, understated, but impactful imparting of paternal wisdom. “Fishing with my Daughter” along with SleeperyJim’s “Conversations” are two of my favorite series on Literotica currently. Apples and oranges thematically, but still intelligently written and compelling dialogue between a mentor and student.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years ago
Yep. Thank you

That was a feel good story and it made me feel better about myself and my lot in life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Props to spiderman

Great story.

Davidj001Davidj001about 4 years ago
Liked it a lot!

Hope you can continue this ,,,, i look forward to the next chapter.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago
Great

I love all three fishing stories! If another one pops up in your head, maybe you should write it down.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
A nice continuation

Some humor in this chapter. I liked it. Looking forward to more. Thanks.

DDAY55DDAY55about 4 years ago
WTF

Where were your Just Words when I was screwing my life up? I wish I had some of your wisdom back then! Everything for me has turned out good, but I guess I am one of those guys who looks back and wonders what could have been. There was no internet back then. I sure do enjoy your stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I never had a daughter of my loins.

But I was adopted by a young lass who now has her own children.

She is the daughter of my heart in every way.

So I love your fishing with a daughter stories.

Dad, dad, daad, dad. I never expected to hear that but did very recently.

Best sound ever.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I’m so glad we got through all 3 chapters...

...and no one had to tell the other that there was something they needed to talk about.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Love your writing. Working from the bottom up and am very impressed. Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

agree with the spiderman reference. Not often used.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As the father of a girl I can tell you from experience those times are to few and priceless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A very good story series! While I'm not a fisherman I am a father of a daughter. Four years in a row she and I went to Canada with my dad to fish for walleye with my uncle (dad's brother). Those are some of our best memories from her teen teen years, made more so since the brothers are no longer with us.

somewhere east of Omaha

32aa32aaover 2 years ago

My wife and i are blessed with two sons and 3 grand daughters. I am pretty close to our sons. i wonder what it would have been like to have a daughter like Julie. To be a 'best friend' to my daughter. To give her 'fatherly' advise. To see her grow, and yes become a woman and a mother.

Absolutely great and touching series of a tender and genuine love between a father and his daughter. The kind of bond that all fathers and daughters should share.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Lovely tale of life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
1753 Followers
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...

story TAGS