All Comments on 'Fists of Repentance Ch. 04'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What A Crock!

One of the worst "stories" I have ever read on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank heaven the horror is over

This writer is too stubborn to allow an editor to clean up the convoluted paragraphs, straighten out the phrasing. or assist in any way. So, writer, you deserve all the 0s you can get. Flame away, fans: crappy writing is crappy writing, whether you enjoyed the story or not.

Stardog ChampionStardog Championover 16 years agoAuthor
Tampa..

Despite your obvious disgust from the outset of the series, I want to personally thank you for taking the time to read all four parts with such unwavering loyalty....a moth to a flame I guess:)

Blessings to all, Stardog

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Exausted

I have just read this series back to back,it is one of the most sexual things I have ever read.The sheer raw sex acts are incredible,I really cannot understand why some take such offence.There is one thing that comes to mind I will E mail you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I skipped reading chapters 3 and 4 to get to the comments about your sick writing. I see you have one faithful sicko --anon from England. and one faithful critic from Tampa Based on the number of comments, I assume most people ,like myself, just skipped reading your sick material. I gather that your story has concluded- Thank God.

The Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Withdrawal

It looks as if your critics are suffering from withdrawal syndrome,I wonder why,Perhaps its got something to do with "loving wives"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Let me make sure I get this right.

A husband commits adultry with a teenage college dropout drug using tramp having bareback sex and is caught by his wife. The wife follows the tramp around until she finds she is living with another dropout drug user. The wife sets herself up to be caught and used, otherwise known as raped, by the two druggies. After what some would call abusing sex by the two on the wife, she goes home to hubby all happy and ready to be a full time slut. This is supposed to be an epiphany in her life. Well for a drug using, AIDS risk, social washout, it might be an major step up the food chain. But for a real wife, mother, and family it is not the worst thing that could happen but is definately not the best. Your twisted logic makes a woman accept her husbands open risk taking adultry, then get raped, enjoy it, and become a useless piece of slut trash. I am not a grammar critic so I will let others rip that. But your story is definately not for loving wifes, no where in it do I find a loving wife. Possibly BDSM for the scene with the two druggies or perhaps nonconsent would be the place. Myself I think it would be best served by being in erotic horror. Your story glorifies taking a marriage and totally destroying it and the family. If the husband had any guts, morals, ethics, or character, he would take a weapon and go end the career of the two rapist. But he doesnt have any of those as he was fucking a teenage girl in his marriage bed to be found by his wife. As it turned out the whole story was a tale of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
complete utter gibberish nonsense

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very hot story!

This is definatly one of the hottest stories I have read lately. I can't wait to see her husband loving the slut she has become. And yes there are many sickos that love this :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not worth commenting.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Get an editor...

...even if you have to force them to read these stories. You could turn into a decent writer if you would learn to develop characters, learn to spell, learn grammar, learn how to develop stories and lose your arrogant attitude about craft you know nothing about.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
The title sounds like a throwback...

to bad Hong Kong action movies. "See it now... dynamite action like you've never seen before in <B>Fists of Repentance</B>", opening soon at a theater near you. *snort*

<P>

Well, the story was certainly long. First question is "How does the title work again?" The part about fisting I get, the part about repentance does not. As far as I can tell, the latter is jibberish as there is no repentance in this story.

<P>

The prose has a number of problems in it. Gems like "<I>it was the duel sensation of...</I>" typify the unfortunate mental images that run through the chapters. An editor would surely help catch these mistakes.

<P>

Leslie's character development comes down to a new-found interest in being fisted. Otherwise, she's still the same kind, generous, God-fearing woman at the end of the story as she was at the beginning. Hubby Craig apparently wasn't transformed by his experiences either. He had some strange pussy but it didn't impact his life one way or another except that he's ready, willing and able to fist (and repent for doing it to?) his wife on command. Britney and Sylvan are still the same wastrels at the end of the story as they are at the beginning. Peculiar authoring, it seems to me.

<P>

The story's conflict apparently was supposed to be the fact that Leslie should've hated being fisted and sodomized but she didn't. It was so good sexually that there weren't no conflict. Yay, I love it when a plan comes together.

<P>

To summarize, the prose has problems, the pacing is uneven, the character development is haphazard and there's no real element of conflict. The conclusion is that this story isn't very good fiction. I thank you for your effort.

Stardog ChampionStardog Championover 16 years agoAuthor
A craft I dont understand....

...truer words have never been written!!

I certainly cant argue with that assessment. Thankfully its never been my goal to get my erotic ramblings to a publishing house. The same way my guitar playing for friends around a campfire would never be confused with me wanting to sign a record deal, I simply derive joy from putting a smile on a few faces. I dont get paid a penny to create this stuff and no one here has to pay a penny to read it. The only payoff is knowing a bunch of folks took the time to read something that I created and got some satisfaction out of it....

Trust me, I'm flabbergasted on a daily basis that a complete hack like me has had the opportunity to connect with strangers on every corner of the globe through this hobby. The 1200 plus bits of personal feedback I've received since I started leads me to believe my time here isnt being wasted. I know I've helped sell my share of hand lotion and tissues over the years, along with plenty off aspirin to my many critics as well:)..Not bad at all for a guy with no grasp of this craft...

I wont deny that my stories are written with the sole purpose to provoke, and more than any series I've ever done, this one has seemed to work on both ends of that love/hate scale.....note to self...."Job well done"

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Carrion Draws Attention As does Shit

Writer - your comments inflame and cause futher caustic comments which means you like the negative attention. I wonder why?<P>

Your earlier comment about thanking readers for the read count substantiates your need for attention of either flavor. Why should the negative excite you? Puzzling.<P>

You have lost track of reasonable purpose. Serial killers eventually seek attention but their sick need is explained by their selfish departure from reality to satisfy an unfillable bucket for all the wrong reasons.<P>

Your following is equally non-sated by their need for quirky unsatisfying demented escape. Quite a following for your hollow victory of counts. Unfortunately most of your count is drawn by the stench and need to push back.<P>

Your subject is the demented idiotic need for self degradation and humiliation which no rational human should want to experience - or preach.<P>

Sometimes or in your case - count doesn't mean positive reinforcement of an effort. You are lazy in your talent and delusional in your self serving responses to constructive criticisms about the subject and delivery.<P>

Why is that?<P>

You have some talent - why not use to arouse rather than just excite the sick few?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOOK OUT

Look out last poster [and everyone else]a madman[or woman]is on the loose,ITS YOU LAST POSTER

Stardog ChampionStardog Championover 16 years agoAuthor
Gee..Now I'm a serial killer

Gosh..all these years I've been accused more of being the next Al Bundy..not the next Ted Bundy LOL

Thanks for the bump in stature..wonder if they let you post stories from death row?

To answer your question Post #14, no I dont love negative attention, but I dont wilt in the face of it either. I come to this site with the SOLE purpose of having fun and I'm never ever going to deviate from that!!

Stardog

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ain't nothing but a hound dog

ain't no author, just a hound dog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good story

I thought the story was great. why all the negative comments?

If you don't like the content don't read it! It's not Romeo it's porno

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeover 13 years ago
Pure bliss

That was an incredible tale. You show superb imagination and pulled it off with panache.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolute shit !!!

It also looks like there are some halfwitted readers !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot

Made me shoot twice.

Come on, it's just a story.

Enjoy and shut up.

Thank you

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
That

That was one nasty piece of shit author. Now put your head back up your ass.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

""""""Anonymousabout 15 years ago

good story

I thought the story was great. why all the negative comments?

If you don't like the content don't read it! It's not Romeo it's porno"""""""""" I agree with Anonymousabout Just not like Romeo and Juliet, but it does give great boost to the old libido. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous