All Comments on 'Fitting Room Mishaps'

by nudedude03

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story struggles the whole way.

Good idea for story but not well written. Ending was lacking.

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago

Lucky boy and a admiring audience as well. Youth is wasted on the young, or so it would seem. If you were ever so lucky again.

Some of us don't look good naked any more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like this : )

This was funny and arousing. I am a big fan of cfnm/enm stories, especially when the nudity gets public and photographed. i hope you continue to write more embarrassing stories like this one.

SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM3over 4 years ago
Well done.

It's stories like this that keep me coming back to the site. I love it when I read about handsome men getting naked and embarrassed in front of so many women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good!

I love that the ladies got the chance to lay their hands on that boy. Makes me want to \nap a photo myself. I wonder how which suit he will go with, because I like all of them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yeah...

Story is mostly good, but a hard cock does not just point down and be less visible.

It’s possible to tuck a soft dick, but not a hard one.

schoolmrsschoolmrsabout 4 years ago
Delicious

It's nice to read another story of a youth being toyed with by the superior gender. My own offerings in here, share this theme.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoover 2 years ago

Love this story! Funny and very, very sexy! Very well written too. Great work!

nahalinahaliabout 2 years ago

This story is my favourite on this website. So good!

BarbloverBarbloveralmost 2 years ago

Very erotic! Peg, the sales lady had taken his clothes to her office. This state of humiliation has the capacity to continue until the young man takes them back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous