Fitting Room Mishaps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were tight but speedos were all tight, that was part of the appeal. All the ladies seemed to approve of the look and fit of these.

Peg started with the fingers again, by now I was used to it and didn't pay much attention. She stuck her fingers in the front but this time all she felt was my pubes with my hard dick pointing downward. Ha Ha not this time lady. But each time she pulled on the suit it felt strange, like old worn elastic coming apart, it's hard to describe the feeling, it just felt odd.

She turned me around and stuck her fingers in the back and did her thing. Turning me back around to face them she stuck her fingers in the side leg of the suit and started feeling about.

With each pull on the suit it felt like the suit was giving into her fingers. Then she ran her fingers down around my dick and balls. It felt like my dick was expanding in the suit but with the snug fit there wasn't any more room to expand.

Suddenly I felt contact of her fingers on my rock hard dick. Again startled by this touch I jumped back a bit. The cloth seemed to stay with her fingers.

What the fuck! The cream suit was disintegrating before our eyes. As my rock hard dick popped out through the strings of what was left of the cream suit. Part of the suit was still in Pegs hand. It felt as if it turned to dust as I was standing there.

I was standing there completely naked and as hard as I have ever been. My hard dick, balls and bubble ass were all on full display. The three ladies looked surprised and excited at the same time. I was stunned and embarrassed and humiliated and horny all at the same time.

Everyone just stood there and had no idea what was happening.

Another customer stuck her head in looking for the fitting rooms and the three ladies that had seen what happened to me rushed to try and hide my naked and hard body. In doing so hands and arms were swinging everywhere. Enough so that my dick was rubbed over and over again and I could not stand it so I ran toward the fitting room.

It was too late, between everything that had just happened and being seen so naked in public. I started to cum like I have never cum before.

Everyone had an unobstructed view of this beautiful 19 year old guy gushing cum everywhere.

When it was all over I started to run and slipped in my own cum. I fell backwards and landed on my back. My legs went up and back to my shoulders, giving everyone a close up shot of my pink ass hole.

It seemed forever for my legs to come back down but they finally did.

I just laid there covered in my cum too humiliated to move. My dick was still hard and oozing the last little bit of cum left.

I heard clicks and finally realized the women were taking pictures. I was too wiped out to care.

12