Five and a Half Weeks

Story Info
A story of the consequences of going to a housewarming party.
13.2k words
4.49
17.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CBruch
CBruch
188 Followers

It's been little over a month now and I still find it hard to believe it all happened so quickly. Me, dutiful wife in a vanilla marriage to becoming now, um, let's just say, a little more interesting.

Let's have a recap and see how it came about.

*******​

Monday:

Sitting in my kitchen and thinking about the weekend.

Yep, I'm married?

Do I have kids? No.

How old am I? Thirty four...

How long have I been married? Twelve years.

Um, what else?

Hmm. Oh yes, am I really cheating on my husband with a black man?

Umm, 'cheating'? Well, maybe, but not in so many words.

I am seeing a beautiful black man... but my husband knows.

My husband doesn't play with me much these days... instead he lets me play with other men, as long as I keep him up to date on all that is going on.

How did I meet my big beautiful black man?

Hmm, it's complicated or maybe not so complicated.

******​

I've always been the adventurous one of our marriage, always willing to try out new things, like Asian street food, scuba diving, abseiling and crazy stuff like that.

My husband on the other hand has always just kind of retreated to what is comfortable. I love him but I never loved that as we have gotten older, as we have matured, my sexual drive has only increased while he has become more disinterested.

It's not that my husband is tiny or anything like that. God knows, he has always worked really hard to please me; it's just that he does it less now than he used to.

This weekend we were at neighbourhood house-warming party but I was the only who was really wanting to be there, hubby wasn't too bothered about socialising as he was missing football on TV.

So, there was this guy there who I'd seen around who doesn't live in our street but who I've noticed time-to-time walking by our house. He's a rather tall, good looking black guy and he caught my eye. I've always been somewhat attracted to black guys. Something about them, the lips, the skin colour, the promise of their supposed sexual prowess or maybe it was the confident manner they have about them, almost seems like an arrogance.

I seen it many times, whether it was when I've been out shopping, in a supermarket or maybe at a pub or wherever, if ever I found myself talking to black guy he would always maintain eye contact, like he was shamelessly checking me out, and often along with the eye contact there would be the gentle touch of the arm while I'm talking; maybe a hand in the small of my back if we both happen to exit a restaurant or a shop at the same time.

Anyway, I met this guy at the party and this encounter was no exception.

As we talked and, yes, flirted, he would keep his eyes locked on mine, touch my arm when he said something clever and it felt so exciting. There I was with my husband at the same party and, although he didn't see me, there I was talking to a good looking, tall black man with his hand on my arm.

It was tiresome to be standing so we moved our conversation to the garden and a set of lawn chairs. My black friend grew more forward and when he would say something 'clever' he would place his hand on my knee. A little later as he became even more 'clever' he would touch my thigh. It was so sexy and I knew I was getting a little damp with all the touching. As he spoke I somehow found myself looking at the bulge of his shorts, yes, the reported size and thoughts of his abilities kept running through my mind...

Anyway, it was good to get to know each other for the first time and when it was time for us to go he hugged me and I appreciated it when he held me just a little longer than your standard hug. I didn't let go either and I figured we both wanted to make sure the other one would know we were interested.

So I (with my husband!) went home and, in so many words, shared my story with him. He didn't seem particularly interested or showed signs of being angry. His reaction kind of led on from the recent discussions we've been having recently about our marriage and what it means to be committed and faithful to each other; my growing frustration in the bedroom; his workaholic weekdays. Those conversations had gone as far as us deciding that one day we could handle the idea of me venturing out. I told him, "Well, now I wanted to venture out.!"

Having said that, I was aware that I might be making assumptions and that the conversation situation with Collin might be just a onetime thing and it wasn't even guaranteed that Collin would be interested. For sure, he's the tall, good looking black man and I'm, well, I'm white, willing and able which is no guarantee of anything further than party conversation going any further than that.

However, talking with hubby, it was agreed if the perfect circumstances came up again, that if it were to happen, it must be kept a secret between us; that we must observe safety measures and, most important, we have respect for each other if the perfect circumstances came up again.

Well, those perfect circumstances magically appeared a couple of weeks later.

******​

Wednesday, two weeks later:

About two weeks after the neighbourhood party I was at the local supermarket when who do you suppose I see? Yep, you've guessed, it was Collin, my tall dark and handsome man of my most recent fantasies; the one who I was constantly thinking about when playing with my favourite black dildo!

In those two weeks since I had last seen him I had had more chats with my husband which had confirmed that he would not be mad if I took that fateful step and it had been two weeks that my interest in Collin had turned into full blown lust. Was it a craving; an obsession? Nah, I think it was best described as full animalistic, magnetized, insanely hot and always wet LUST!

Anyway, there I was in the drinks aisle to be exact, and I came up behind him and said something stupid and goofy and obvious like, "hey stranger!"

He turned and smiled the sexiest smile alive (well, that's how I saw it) and he said something like, "I was beginning to wonder if I was ever going to see you again."

I melted and knew I had him at that point! I smiled back and touched his arm like he had touched mine at the party. We talked some more, joked a little, flirted a little more, touched here and there and then he asked me if I would want to get some coffee sometime or maybe a drink.

"Wow....YESSSSSS, you bet; is the Pope a Catholic?! Why don't we do it right here?" was my inner thought but I played it cool. I paused; stared; smiled and said, "I would absolutely love have coffee with you."

Yup, that's all I said! So we exchanged phone numbers and he told me he'd call me on Friday to see about meeting on Saturday!

******​

It was on the drive home that I realised that I had forgotten all about picking up the wine that I had gone to the store to buy, my mind was in a mess as I tried to figure out the next steps! I knew that despite the conversation had with my husband that wouldn't be as easy as, "Hey sweetie, I have a date!"

Even though we had established a way forward for my proposed freedom, at this point it was just a proposal. What we had talked about had yet to become reality and I knew that despite all the talk that it wasn't a guarantee. I knew that telling him I was 'having coffee' was going to be fine but for anything more to happen, I would need some serious diplomacy!

Thankfully, despite the lack of action in the bedroom, my husband adores me and I usually get what I want anyway. So when he got home from work at his customary late hour I revisited the conversation we had had without giving out too many concrete details. I needed just to feel him out.

He fixed himself a drink and came and sat in his chair and switched on the TV. There was a game of football being played. What a surprise!

I'm a very affectionate person and so it's not unusual for me to climb in his lap when he's watching TV or snuggle up under his arm or rub his leg or his back or his face while we're talking. So I came and sat in his lap, hit mute on the TV, and said I wanted to talk to him. (The game didn't feature 'his team' so I knew I would have some of his attention!)

I repositioned myself by straddling his lap and asked him if he was serious about me going on dates from time to time.

He said, "yes".

I asked him if he thought we were solid enough to do something like that.

He said, "yes", he believed so.

I placed my hands on his face, and asked him if he was confident in my love for him.

He said, "yes".

I asked him if he was insecure about me going on a date with another man.

He said, "no".

This 'conversation' was actually starting to turn me on at this point.

While this was just talk for him and that he had half an eye on the TV, I knew I was working towards a very real encounter and it was definitely getting me a little excited. I went for broke.

I asked him if he understood (all cards on the table) I might actually have sex with someone else?

He said he assumed that was a possibility....!

... and this is when he surprised me. When I mentioned the possibility of sex, he started rubbing my back very affectionately. I instinctively pressed my pussy into his crotch and I could tell this was turning him on too, he was getting hard!

I smiled down at him and kissed him and his hands drifted down to my bottom. He pulled me into him and our kissing became more passionate. When we parted to take a breath I whispered to him that Collin, the tall black guy from the party had asked me out for coffee. He immediately stopped kissing me, lay his head back so he could see my eyes and asked, "Are you serious?"

I, still holding his face, just smiled and nodded.

He gave me a strange look as if he was confused or something so I asked him if everything he had just said was true. He didn't say anything so I leaned down and ran my tongue over his lips (he used to love me doing that when we'd make out or had sex, he always says what a great tongue I have!) and this time was just like the old days. He was very receptive and, like always, he moaned a little when I did that and started to pull me in closer.

We proceeded to have sex right there on the armchair, not saying anything, just fucking. We hadn't really fucked in a while. Maybe there had been a couple of times in the past few weeks when we'd made love but it had been a while since we really fucked!

I was on top but he was controlling the pace, pushing up into me and it was a different feeling that I was getting. It wasn't on purpose, I wasn't purposefully trying to gauge his commitment through his arousal, but through his obvious excitement I knew this new freedom was not only okay but it was going to be very good for us.

We moved to the couch where he could lay me down and really show me his approval! I felt him 'explode' inside me and it felt good.

Anyway, the strange thing that happened next was that after he came he got up and went to take a shower without saying another word. I wasn't sure how to take this so I didn't say anything either. I figured I would wait for him to decide when to talk more about.

That was Wednesday...

******​

Thursday:

When my husband got home from work we finally had our talk and he apologized for acting so weird after our romp in the living room.

I asked what happened and he said that after he had shot his load that suddenly he realised how strange it was for him to have gotten so excited by 'that kind of conversation'.

I asked why but he really didn't want to say a whole lot more he just said that, "It felt weird; I don't want to talk about why; it's not you, it's me", or something like that.

I wasn't letting this one go so easily so I told him we had to talk about it or we'd regret it later; that we need to get all our feelings on the table in order for us to not have any problems down the road; that I didn't want either of us to end up resenting each other.

So he said that while he never really ever pictured himself the kind of guy who would be in an open marriage or let his wife have sex with other men that it was weird for him to have become so aroused about it.

Aww! I hugged him and told him I loved him and that I would always love him and that it was just sex (boy, was I going to be proved wrong!). I asked him if he wanted me to wait or if he thought I should still go for coffee with Collin.

He said that he wanted me to go.

******​

Friday:

I could hardly contain myself. Collin never said when he was going to call, just sometime Friday.

I was like a schoolgirl all day, nervous, excited, anxious, as my thoughts kept returning to the fantasy of being with my first black man.

I was hoping he might call during the day when my husband wasn't there but he didn't, he waited till the evening and called when I was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner. My mobile was in my pocket and when it vibrated I knew it was him because I had already saved his number. Hubby was in the living room but nevertheless I stepped outside into the back garden and answered.

I melted when I heard his voice, so sexy, and all I could do was think about what it felt like when he'd touch my arm or my knee or anything; just talking to him made me start to get wet

We talked about a place to meet; agreed to a time and then he asked me in that sexy voice if my husband was okay with me going out for an 'innocent coffee date' with a neighbour. My heart gave a jump, he never mentioned my husband before but somehow to me that made the whole thing more exciting, even hotter!

I told him that hubby was fine with it.

He asked if I had really told him and I said yes or I wouldn't be so willing to go out in public.

He laughed at that and then said he was so glad we met and that he looked forward to our coffee.

I said goodbye and went back into the house and told my husband of the 'arrangement'.

The next day everything begins to change for us!

******​

Saturday:

A restless night and I wake up early. I get up, go out for my run; come home; shower and then spend forever deciding what to wear. I riffled through the wardrobe, pretty dress, sexy dress, short dress, sensible dress? So many dresses. How to do my hair? The decision took just as long to make but, eventually, I got it together and, Yep, that'll do, I look hot.

I went with a summery dress that was short enough to show off my legs and, if I chose to bend forward, my cleavage. I had already told myself not to seem too eager or that he already had me from the first hello; I wanted him to work for it"!

Husband decides that this not a day he wants to stay around the house. I wonder why?

Anyway, he goes off to go and play golf (I think) and leaves me beside myself with nerves. All sorts of things are going through my head ranging from 'Is this is crazy?' to "Yes, this is crazy!' Anticipating what might happen 'after coffee' had me even wetter and, yes, those ideas were wonderful. Was I ready for the great adventure? Oh God, I was so ready.

Was I?

Yes; Definitely!

So off I go and what with all the changing of the clothes, redoing the hair and then trying to find a parking spot, I was a little late. I get to the coffee shop and I see him sitting outside at a little table. He sees me and I pick up the pace, but remembering that I don't want to appear too eager I force myself to slow down to a stroll to hide my excitement.

I walk up and he smiles that gorgeous smile and says, "finally, you made it..." and gives me a hug, a really good one. I didn't want to let go, he smelled so good and felt soooo good. I could have stayed in that embrace all day. (Well maybe not all day, that would defeat the object of what I was hoping coffee would lead to!)

Anyway, he orders our coffee, and at the table we make some small talk. I'm hoping that he doesn't notice I'm nervously playing with my dress, my hair, my fingers or that I'm making goofy statements, laughing a little too hard at his lame jokes, things he says that are funny but really aren't that funny.

Then it happens, he leans over and takes my hand in his, holds it and he asks me why my husband is okay with me going on a date or rather, his words, 'on a date with another man?' He says that if I were his wife he wouldn't let another man within a hundred yards of me. It was a corny thing to say but it sounded so good coming out of his beautiful mouth.

I tell him that my husband is fine with it, that in fact he told me to go and have fun; that this is something we've been talking about; that, Yep, we're that kind of couple.

I could have said something a little less obvious. I could have said something that would have protected my husband's ego a little more than that but the only other alternative was to say that I was doing this behind my husband's back and that certainly wouldn't have been telling the truth.

He smiled, held my hand and gave it a squeeze, rubbing his thumb over my little hand. It looked so small. Then asked if this meeting was a onetime thing or could I go on another date with him?

I said that my husband and I hadn't really said anything specific about what I would/could or wouldn't/couldn't do but that I thought that would be okay; that I would very much like to go on another date.

Then he asked if that next date could happen tonight!

Wow, he was that eager but I said probably not.

By this time I have my other hand rubbing his while he's rubbing mine just so he gets the idea that I am just as eager as he is but I also 'talk' to him with my eyes (I can really talk with my eyes) and I have an uncontrollable smile. I suspect that I also had a little bit of a blush forming around my chest (that's what happens when I get turned on!). He reads the signs and he gets bolder.

He pulls away and reaches under the table and places his big, strong, black hand on my thigh and asks me if tomorrow night would work. He said unnecessarily that would be Sunday and that he didn't have to go into work on Mondays and, hint hint, " it shouldn't be an issue if your husband is really alright with this and wanted you to go and have a good time, we could take as much time as we needed." (Actually, those are my words but that was the drift of the conversation).

Still smiling and rubbing my thigh, lightly tracing his fingers but not getting too far (I guess it was the gentleman thing to do, to not touch my increasingly, dampening panties) I was so turned on that if he had asked I would have taken him home with right then without even a second thought.

I would have regretted that and later Collin said that he knew that. He said that he didn't want to blow this for us or threaten my marriage. He said he was willing to wait a whole twenty four hours if I wanted to clear things at home.

In a breathy voice I said I would talk to my husband and after I would call and let him know tonight. He didn't move his hand, he kept rubbing my thigh and looking me right in the eyes and with a very appealing grin on his face, he asked if I really wanted to go out with him tomorrow night or, was I just saying that?

I moved forward on my seat causing his hand to raise a bit higher up my thigh (but not all the way) and I touched his face and gave him a very little but motivated kiss on his lips and said, "I promise."

He said, "I think we're going to have a very good time."

We left our coffee and he walked me to my car. He was the true gentleman and opened my door, hugged me and gave me a little kiss on my lower neck.

Wow, I got in my car and drove home. I didn't know what I was going to say to my husband but I knew damn sure I was going to say it!

I got home so unbelievably turned on with my mind racing through all the possibilities. I still can't focus because I still have to talk to my husband. I'm fairly confident how things are going to go because of our last conversations but you never know, this is a whole new world for us, one that we really haven't defined.

CBruch
CBruch
188 Followers