Five and a Half Weeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******​

Wednesday night:

Also awkward.

My husband didn't want to really talk about this new situation unless we were being intimate. Every other situation, things were fine. We laughed and played and talked about our days. Ate dinner; I would ask if he was okay (he would surely know what I was referring to and say "yes") but he would then leave the room or break eye contact, turn the TV up, do anything but talk about it. It was frustrating to say the least.

I knew it was awkward for him. It was for me too but we needed to have an open dialogue about what we were doing. I had no one to speak to about this. It wasn't as if I could ask my friends what they thought or I'd hear what they thought about things I didn't want their opinion on, like sleeping with another man! Neither was I willing to talk to Collin about this as I had tried to establish a boundary where he wouldn't be able to interfere with my marriage, at least in terms of him giving advice regarding the handling of my husband. So I was on my own and was now planning to leave it alone until after I had come home from my next date.

******​

Thursday:

FINALLY! It was after dinner on, my husband asked me, "So are you still planning on going out tomorrow night?"

"Yes, is that okay? I've been trying to talk about this all week."

He said, "I know. I'm sorry, I just didn't feel comfortable talking about it."

"And you do now?"

"Yes, I've really been wanting to and I'm thinking you'll probably be gone by the time I get home from work tomorrow."

He was right. The plan was for me to be at Collin's by 5:30. He said he was going to take me out to dinner somewhere out of town where no one would know us. So, yes, I would have to leave home a little early.

"So are you okay with it still?"

"Yes," he answered, "I am."

"Do you want to talk what I'm going to be doing?"

"I know what you'll be doing," he said sort of sheepishly.

"Not that. That part's a given. I meant, do you want to know where I'm going and when I'll be back, that part?"

He nodded so I told him. He listened and then he just got up and went and turned on the TV. I didn't push it anymore, he said he was okay with it but somehow I knew he'd want to talk a lot more on Saturday when I got back home, a lot more!

I wished we had talked more specifically but I was satisfied that we had at least mentioned Friday.

I had been thinking about this all week, fantasizing, reliving what we had already done; thinking how this next time could be even better. I took a shower before bed and I couldn't keep my hands off of myself! In the bed, all I could think about was Collin and what we'd be doing; what he'd do to me; what I wanted to do to him.

I went to sleep or at least tried to.

******​

Friday:

God, I was in a perpetual state of horniness!

Collin called and said to pack an extra pair of clothes in case we decide to go out and do something different after dinner. He also asked me to pack a swim suit, preferably a bikini, which I thought that was weird and he wouldn't tell me anything else. I found my bikini and did as he asked.

I showered and shaved as Collin seemed to enjoy my pussy being bare. As I stroked the razor over my mound I thought how pretty it looked and I couldn't wait to see him sliding in and out of me. Being completely bare made it so much better to watch.

So I showered, shaved, dried and put my hair up and proceeded to pick out my clothes. I'm not too particular about what I wear normally but I wanted to be able to feel his hand on my leg and I wanted to look extra pretty for him so after many failed attempts I finally found the 'one' and packed my other clothes, did my hair (again!) and, finally, my makeup.

I don't usually wear much makeup and my hair is straight and I don't normally do much styling with it but I looked in the mirror and decided I was ready, so ready. I was so excited I could barely contain myself so, again, I went to his place early. What a loser, right?

I got there a little before five and walked up to his house and rang the door bell. He must have been standing behind the door for it opened immediately and he smiled and said, "Somehow I knew you'd be early." I was disappointed to see he was already dressed!

He hugged me tight and, God, I didn't want him to let go of me. It was so nice feeling his big arms around me snuggled up into his very manly chest. He smelled so good and all I could think about was ripping his clothes off but with my arms around him, I looked up and just smiled and asked if he had missed me.

He said, "Of course. I haven't been able to get my mind around anything else all week."

I smiled a huge smile and said, "Good. I thought about you a few times as well."

He leaned down and kissed me, not crazy with passion but light and soft, just barely licking my lips with his tongue.

He asked if I was ready to go.

I said yes.

He said it would be best if we used my car and left his parked outside his house, "we don't want the neighbours to talk, do we?"

I said, "OK".

He said, "good, let's get going because we have a bit of a drive."

I asked him where we were going and he just said it was a surprise.

That he wasn't telling me where we were going was so exciting, just like this was a real date. And it was. It was a real date that I knew exactly how it would end and the ending was going to be so good.

I drove and he pointed us to a road out of town that took us into the country. After an hour I got a pretty good idea where we might be heading and I silently approved of his choice.

After two hours, we arrived at a hotel which I knew well, it was the one where my husband and I had spent our short honeymoon 12 years ago! How did Collin know; was this just a coincidence?

God, this made it all so much more exciting. I thought about calling my husband to let him know, but I thought he might be upset that we were going to be staying at 'our' place, so I didn't.

The whole drive there he had his hand on my thigh was holding my hand. When traffic allowed I was running my hand up and down his forearm, it was so erotic. We talked about normal things. He told me about where he grew up; where he went to school; that he had never married (but there had been a couple of close calls) He told me about his football exploits (that may or may not be completely true!). I talked about where I grew up; what I studied; my family but I never spoke about my marriage, that was a line I promised myself I wouldn't cross.

Once we got to the hotel I noticed there had been a few changes since my previous visit. It had reinvented itself as a Spa resort which I guess was the reason why Collin told me to bring along my bikini.

We checked in and I got impossibly excited at the look the receptionist gave when she assessed me, a white woman, being in the company of this handsome black man. (Yeah, right, as if this is the first time that ever happened!)

He picked up our bags and we found our room on the first floor. We didn't bother unpacking.

My night was about to start...

*******​

To be continued.