Five and a Half Weeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I started thinking, "How should I act; should I act in a way that is true to what I'm feeling or will that be offensive to my husband?" Maybe I should downplay it, ask to go out but pretend like it's up to him, that I'll be fine either way? I knew I couldn't do that, he'd know I was lying or that I wasn't being real.

So husband comes home later than expected and I can tell it's awkward as he never really looked me in the eye when he asks how it went.

He went to put his golf stuff away and I followed him and told him it was great, that Collin is a really great guy and we had a really good conversation.

He asked if that was all that happened, that I seemed pretty giddy for just a conversation.

He sits on the edge of the bed to take his shoes off. I sit next to him and I told him as he held my hand that, yeah, "it was a really nice conversation".

"Really?" he said, "anything else I should be worried about?"

So I said, "why would you be worried about anything. I was only doing what we talked about;.you told me to have a good time, that's not fair."

He apologized, sort of, and then said he worded the question wrong. He asked again, "did anything else happen, besides holding hands and talking?"

I kissed him, just a peck, nothing more, and taking a breath I turned toward him, looked him straight in the eye, put my hand on his and said, "yes, I'm going out with him tomorrow night." I didn't ask him, I didn't say 'it's up to you', I didn't say 'if that's alright'. I just said it!

He looked at me for what seemed like an hour and just said, "so this is what we're doing? "

I simply said, "Yes."

He stared again and then nodded before he asked the appropriate questions, 'where are you going; What time will I be going out; What time will I be home?'

I said, "I have no idea. I need to call and find out."

He nodded again and got up and went into the bathroom and showered. I sprinted downstairs, called Collin and said that tomorrow night will work and that I was very excited.

Collin said that he was excited to hear that too and that he promised me a very good time; that he was going to cook for me! My mind was really racing at that point.

Really, Cooking for me; in his house; where he sleeps; where he can do private things with nervous white wives?!

I was definitely flustered and beyond excited! Tomorrow was going to be amazing, there was no way I was going to get any sleep tonight!

Would we have sex?

How big was he?

Would it be the dream sex I had hoped for?

I was so glad I didn't have to wait a week to see him again!

******​

Sunday:

Finally Sunday funday arrives! We had gone to bed with an obvious tension between us and when I awoke it was no different. Certainly, I had hardly slept thinking about things.

Anyway, after waking up I tried to keep my mind occupied through the morning with doing housework. I didn't see much of my husband till lunchtime when we ate together but no mention was made about my upcoming date. After lunch I cleaned up the kitchen and decided to go food shopping. On the way back from the Supermarket I deliberately drove by Collin's house to check out the location (and see if there were any signs of him; there wasn't!) but figured it now being mid-afternoon that it was about time to start getting ready.

I got home, put the shopping away and found my husband 'working' in his office; I told him that I was going to take a shower. For the most part, it was a normal shower except while I was shaving my legs I decided to go ahead and shave my pussy completely bare. Not something I normally do but I thought I might as well treat today as a very special occasion!

So I showered, shaved, did my hair and makeup (which, as I don't wear much makeup, didn't take long) and then, once again, I went through my wardrobe looking for just the right look and reasoned that since Collin seemed to really like the summery dress I had on for the coffee meet, I decided to wear something similar, but just a tad shorter and with a lower neckline. I checked myself in the mirror; Yeah, looking hot!

I still had an hour before I needed to be at Collin's so, being the brazen hussy, I texted him and told him I would be fashionably early. He texted back, 'great'.

After having been by his house earlier that day, it was no problem finding it and not two minutes later I was at his door. I rang the doorbell and was greeted by, what seemed to me, the sexiest man alive. Not an exaggeration, he just looked so good.

He smiled to see me there and I just melted; his big brown eyes; his dark, black skin; his big, very kissable lips; strong arms; big hands and, for the first time, I noticed a rather pronounced bulge below the belt of his trousers. This was going to be fun.

He welcomed me with a hug and said that since I was so early, we were going to have to wait for dinner. He took me by the hand and led me into the living room where we sat down on the couch and began to talk. We sat close, not on top of each other but far enough away that we could both turn towards each other.

He commented on my Summery dress and how much he liked it; he asked me if I would like a glass of wine and I said, "absolutely."

He left for the kitchen and then came back with my wine and a beer for himself. I took a sip and we resumed talking. He moved closer and as we got more comfortable he put his hand on my leg and asked me if I was nervous.

I said, "No, should I be?"

He laughed and said, "Good to hear but now it's time to eat."

Dinner was good but I wasn't really concentrating on the meal so don't really remember how good, that part of the night is a bit of a blur, I do remember that after dinner I helped clear the table and tidy the kitchen. It was afterwards that the memories are completely clear.

I started to walk back towards the living room when he closed in behind me and put his arm around my waist and lowered his gorgeous mouth to my ear and asked me if I was able to stay for a while longer. I responded with a very breathy 'yessssss'.

I could sense his smile on my ear, he said, "good, I've been looking forward to this since the first time I met you."

I knew what he meant; he knew that I knew what he meant, especially when I leaned back into him and lay my head back and reached my hand back to feel his head. He knew what I wanted and so he leaned down further and started lightly kissing my neck. Lightly but ever so sensually. I was so unbelievably turned on, I could feel myself getting very wet, and all I could do is moan while he kissed his way down my neck.

I couldn't help but press my butt back toward him and it was obvious that he was much bigger than my husband, much bigger (did I say much bigger?) and that knowledge came before I had even felt him in my hand yet. He took my pressing against him as a sign to proceed further and he reached down and started rubbing between my thighs. I was so hot, I could not control myself in the slightest and once again all I could say was "yesssss" in between moans. He finally reached my panties and said, "It's so nice that you're as excited as I am".

He rubbed over my panties for a few moments before moving them to the side and then slid his index finger along my slit. I sensed his smile again when he said, "let's start in the living room."

He led me to the couch and sat down. Without hesitating I straddled his lap and began kissing him and it was lovely to watch a man as we are preparing to have sex, looking into his eyes as I move myself and grind myself into his crotch. It was made more lovely that his was such a large crotch to be grinding against.

He put his hands on my butt and pulling me into him while staring up into my eyes, he asked me, "have you ever cheated on your husband?"

I said, " no, but this wasn't really cheating since he knows."

He smiled and then asked if this is the first time I've been with another man since I've been married. I moaned a 'yes' and he asked me, "have you ever been with a black man before?"

My moan changed to 'no' but added it had always been a fantasy.

Still smiling he said, "well, this is going to be a very good night and I'm going to make sure we take our time enjoying each other and make your fantasy come true!"

He then pulled my little Summery dress up over my head which, as I don't normally undress in front of men I barely know, felt as natural as anything could. He unhooked my bra and ran his big hands up over my bare breasts. I naturally put my hands on his and he smiled before leaning up to briefly kiss me. He then picked me up and turned me over onto my back so I was leaning back against the sofa with him kneeling between my legs. He looked at me and told me how beautiful I was and how much fun this was going to be.

He pulled off his shirt and for the first time I saw his chest. He wasn't exactly 'ripped' but, by God, it was very strong looking. He leaned down again to kiss me but this time with more passion. His tongue entered my mouth and it was the most exquisite tongue I'd ever had, so big and firm and wet and soft and all at the same time. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him as close as I could get him. He kissed me for quite a while and then he broke away and whispered in my ear, "I'm going to make you scream tonight, Lindsey. You're going to experience more orgasms tonight than ever in your life, Lindsey. You're never going to want to fuck anyone other than me when I'm done with you, Lindsey." Then he pulled back again and looked me in the eyes and said, "That's what you want isn't it Lindsey; that's why you're here, isn't it Lindsey?"

All I could do is nod.

I couldn't speak.

I could hardly breathe.

I just nodded.

He smiled and then put his lips back on my neck and kissed down to my breasts. He took one nipple in his mouth and after a moment of feeling his hot warm breath then moved to the other and so it went on, back and forth, lovingly and tenderly kissing my breasts like he needed to be suckled. Then he moved his kisses further down until he reached the top of my panties. He licked inside them and then said, "Raise up Lindsey so I can get these out of our way."

I did so immediately. He slid them down and when he saw my bare pussy, he asked, "How did you know, did you do this for me, Lindsey?" I just nodded.

He slid my legs apart and pushed them back towards my chest and began licking my very wet, bare, white pussy with his wonderful tongue. He started very lightly, up and down, up and down, and then lightly sucking on my clit. He repeated this a few times and then slid one of his big fingers inside me, slowing pushing it in and out (very slowly!) while continuing to lick my and suck my clit in between his lips. It was so good and he knew he was sending me over the edge.

I gripped his head and was thrashing my head back and forth from side to side and then, he stopped! He looked at me and smiled and said, "Not yet. The first time you're going to come is going to be on my cock!"

He stood up and unbuckled his belt. I had been wanting this moment since the first time I saw him and in my fantasy I wanted to be the one to undress him just like he would have undressed me. He had already fulfilled that part of my fantasy so I sat up, ran my hand up the leg of his pants and I looked up at him and told him, "I'll take care of that."

I ran my hand over his bulge, his unbelievable bulge, over and over, and leaned in and kissed it. He approved so I pulled apart the belt, snapped the waistband button and then pulled down the zip and in the same movement pulled his trousers down. He stepped out of them and I looked up and saw he was wearing boxers which highlighted his very manly manliness. I couldn't help myself but run my hand over his swelling and every once in a while look up at his smiling face.

His expression told me he might like me to do more so next I put my thumbs inside the band of his underwear and started to pull them down very slowly, inch by inch, to reveal a beautiful cock, the one that I suspected was nestled inside. It seemed to go on forever. I finally pulled them all the way down and gave a sigh when I noted that although he wasn't fully hard yet that he was already much bigger than my husband, much bigger. He was thick and long and, like me, he was shaved bare. With a grin on my face I returned his earlier compliment and asked, "did you shave this for me?"

'Maybe' was all he said.

I had never seen a cock as large as this big before. It wasn't obscenely big, but it was big... and black... and beautiful. I stroked him a few times and was gratified when it began to get even bigger.

I asked him if he liked that.

He was a man of few words, "kiss it, Lindsey."

I licked my lips, leaned in and licked the head. I licked all around (just the head) back and forth and, God, it felt and tasted so good, so good. As I licked he was getting harder and harder so I changed tack and licked all the way up his shaft from the base very slowly until I reached the top and again I licked the shiny knob, swirling my tongue all around.

I opened my mouth and tried to get as much in as I could (which wasn't much!) and with my mouth full I reached under and started holding his balls; fondling them; cupping them; massaging them with my hand while I continued to make love to his cock with my mouth and tongue. He clearly liked what I was doing and he started to buck back and forth a bit, trying to get more of himself into my mouth. He didn't get far, I just couldn't take very much (at least, not yet) I wasn't used to such a big cock, that thick or that long, so I leaned down and instead took one of his balls into my mouth while I stroked his cock. All the while I held his gaze and then I'd go back to licking up his shaft and try taking him into my mouth once more.

I could tell he was enjoying it although I'm sure he had better blowjobs in the past but I could tell he was enjoying it as he started breathing heavier and closing his eyes. I felt him pulse so all of a sudden I stopped and teased him back by saying, "Not yet, I want your first orgasm to be inside my pussy."

He smiled.

I smiled.

He leaned down, kissed me and then moving so he was kneeling between my legs again he asked, "Are you ready for this Lindsey?"

This time I could talk. "Yes, Collin. I've never wanted anything more."

So here I was, half laid back on the couch, Collin between my legs, smiling that gorgeous, almost arrogant, smile as if he knew this was going to change me more than it did him; asking me if I was ready; grasping his magnificent cock in one hand with his other hand, his thumb, rubbing my clit. Through the haze of the excitement I reminded him that this is my first time with a man that was so big. I didn't share my other thought which was, 'yes, also the first time I was properly cheating on my husband'. So I ask him, "please go slow..."

Again, still smiling, he says he knows and that he will take all the time that I need.

I knew he'd say something like that and I knew he meant it but hearing it relaxed me and his gentle voice also drove all thoughts of my husband from my mind. Which I needed...

He held his cock and started to rub it up and down my pussy, covering the fat knob with my wetness. Just seeing that was intoxicating. I looked at him, he looked at me, and he knew I was ready, more than ready. He gently started to enter me and I was relieved that he wasn't so thick that he couldn't get it in which was a worry for he was much thicker than I ever had imagined. I could definitely feel the size difference. I looked down to see him entering me; he slowly moved in and out and as I returned my focus to his smiling face I'm guessing he had only pushed about a third of himself inside me and, Oh My God, it felt so good.

I couldn't decide what I wanted to look at! I would alternate between looking up at his face and looking down at cock. When I'd look up he'd lean down and kiss me; when I'd look down it was such a sexy, naughty thing to behold, a black man's big black cock sliding in and out of a white lady's pussy. If I had to choose which looked sexier, I'd chose the latter!

Slowly he slid more and more into me. He got what looked like half way, I think it was then that he was deeper than I'd ever had before, when he got there, deeper and thicker now than I had ever had, I let him know it, Maybe I gasped a bit, moaned a bit, I don't remember which but I do remember when I looked up at him and put my hands on his chest he immediately kissed me, snaking his tongue into my mouth, and all I could do was suck. God, I love his tongue. As he kissed me he sank a bit deeper and I screamed (this was as much as I could take at this point).

He knew I didn't have to say anything so he leaned back and watched himself enter me, slowly sliding back and forth, not going any deeper, in and out...in and out...in and out. I was going crazy, I'd never felt so wet; so wet feeling of that big cock and enjoying the image of watching it.

It was the image that tipped me over the edge and I knew I was going to cum. Oh God, did I ever cum! It was the biggest orgasm I had ever had! I was screaming and gasping and pushing him and grabbing the edge of the sofa. I closed my eyes and arched my head back, my whole body tensed and, God, it was amazing. He never backed himself out of me but he stayed still deep inside until I came down from my euphoria.

He leaned down and kissed me, passionately, then kissed me again. We kissed for a while and then he whispered into my ear that were just getting started. He then pulled his still stiff cock out of me, helped me up and asked me if I was able to walk to his bedroom...

As soon as we got into his room, he closed the door, turned the lights on and started kissing me while backing me toward the bed. As soon as I felt the mattress against my legs I fell back and scooted up and he crawled onto the bed between my legs. In the same move he immediately started to enter me again and as I was so wet and worked up from I thought it would be easier now... but it wasn't. He slowly pushed into me again, arched up over me with his arms straight, and went slowly in and out but this time he was circling his hips as he moved; it felt so good. He did this for a while, just watching my facial expressions, smiling, sweating, in and out, circling. Then he started to put more pressure, further and further into me, in and out, in and out, circling, watching me, all the while smiling. God, I was going insane.

I didn't know if he was all the way in yet; it felt like it had to be but he wasn't laying all the way onto me, he kept going until I came again. It was bigger this time than last only as I moaned out my orgasm this time he didn't pause, he just kept slowly going in and out. As soon as I thought I was coming down, damn me, he pushed all the way inside me, hard and holding it there for a second or maybe it was an hour, I don't know!

Then he told me, "Now I'm gonna fuck you".

He pulled almost all the way out and quickly pushed back in. I was screaming the whole time with my eyes clasped shut and my arms gripping his back (or maybe it was his arms, I was so confused!) It was amazing, incredible, and so orgasmic. I felt wave after wave of pleasure and then on a rising wave I had at least my third orgasm at this point and it was the best. He was like a machine, he just kept fucking me over and over, no circling, just in and out, slamming, fucking and it felt like it was going on forever.

I had lost track of time up until the point when he told me he was going to cum. In all that we had talked about, we hadn't mentioned protection; I don't know why, I had planned to, but right now, I wanted to feel him cum. He was so deep, I wanted to feel it; I wanted to know if it would be different than with my husband. So I said, "Cum inside me".