Five and a Half Weeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started going faster, harder and grunted, "Here it comes!" He groaned, I groaned and then I felt it, he came inside me and it felt sooooooo good. I didn't cum when he came but it felt so good. I could feel it, each time he spurted his sweet stuff.....

A final spurt and he collapsed on top of me. I hugged him closer and kissed his cheek and his neck and told him that nothing I had ever felt before could compare with what he just did. I could feel his face smile next to mine as we both we fell asleep.

I awoke, saw that it was 11:30, panicked remembering where I was, and raced to get up and get changed.

Collin stirred and said that I could stay the night if I wanted but I had to go home and tell my husband.

I hurried home and then just sat in my car, thinking about what I was going to say. I hadn't thought about this all night, not while I was being so beautifully fucked, not while I held Collin in my arms, not while we kissed and said goodbye. It wasn't until now when I saw my house that I wondered what I was going to say. So I took a moment, sat in my car on the car pad just looking at my front door and then turning my attention to our bedroom window.

The house was in darkness, no lights anywhere. I wondered if that meant he was mad, sad, regretful; I wondered if he was even at home! I started to panic a little but reassured myself that we had talked about it, how he seemed to enjoy the talk, and so I knew that even if he was mad we would still be good together.

I turned the car off, got out and quietly shut the door, walked to the front door and equally carefully put the key in, opened the door and once in I quietly shut the door, carefully put my keys in handbag, took my shoes off and crept up the stairs. Down the hallway I saw that our bedroom door was half open, I pushed it and saw in the gloom that my husband was on his side of the bed. He was faced away from me toward the wall and he didn't make any signs of movement. I began to walk around the bed toward my side but then decided it would be best to shower so instead I went into the bathroom, closed the door behind me and turned the light on. I took my clothes off and turned the shower on then for the first time I was able to see myself in the mirror. Not surprisingly there were some red marks on my neck, on my chest, my breasts. Not hickies, just red marks which were evidence of Collin's passion.

I smiled remembering what it was like the last time I was naked that night as I got in the shower and let the water run over my head. It excited me again just thinking about what I had done, about what had been done to me. I ran my hand down over my pussy, it was sore, very tender, so I didn't get crazy, I didn't masturbate.

The soreness perversely reminded me that I still needed to talk to my husband so I gently soaped and washed myself, made sure that I was clean (especially my pussy) and turned the shower off, stepped out, dried my body, brushed my hair and put my long t-shirt on. I crept back into the bedroom and he still hadn't moved so looking at my husband's back I pulled the covers back and slipped into bed. I waited to see if he would say anything, watched him for movement, listened for his breathing. Nothing, just me and the moonlight and this awkward silence and cold space between us. I turned over and eventually went to sleep.

******​

Monday:

I woke up and remembered that I had sex with another man last night, the best sex I'd ever had last night, with a man who did things to me that had never been done before, or at least the things he did were done better than had ever been done to me previously. Then I reminded myself that a conversation with my husband was still on the horizon. It needed to be done or else it would just be more painfully awkward the longer we waited.

It always seems to be me that has to start the difficult conversations we have. It's something I don't like very much but I do it because it needs to be done. So here I go, I was going to do it again.

I had slept in the same position all night, back to back, so I turned to see if my husband was still there. He was in the same position I'd last seen him. I turned my body toward his, snuggled up to his back and wrapped my arm around him. Then the best thing that could have happened, happened, he grabbed my hand in his and held it. No words, not even the sound of a breath, but he held my hand.

I kissed his shoulder and said, "Are you ok?"

He said, "I think so. Are you?"

I smiled to hear his calm voice and I pushed up onto my elbow, kissed his shoulder again and said, "Yes. I am. Do you want to talk about it?"

He answered the way I knew he would, as he always does with difficult conversations, he came straight back and asked, "Do YOU want to talk about it?"

I said, "Yes, but can I see your face?"

He said, "I'm fine but I'd like to stay like this for a little while longer."

I said, "Ok. I don't really know what to tell you. Do you want me just to tell you what I want to tell you?"

"Whatever you want to tell me is fine Lindsey."

He was still holding my hand but now he was lightly caressing it with his so, I took that as sign he wanted details. He had gotten excited once before when I talked about meeting Collin so I figured that this was what he wanted, so I told him everything.

I told him how I had gotten there early and how nervous I was. I described how Collin looked, what his place looked like, the layout, the couch; how I had a glass of wine and that we ate dinner and then cleaned up together. I was getting pretty horny telling this story to my husband so I started inching my left leg up and down his, pushing myself further into him. He seemed calm as he listened and to be enjoying my words and my touches. I was smiling big now.

I leaned down and kissed his neck and then I whispered in his ear, "Do you want to turn around yet and face me?"

He didn't say anything but slowly turned onto his back. I rubbed his face and kissed him and ran my tongue over his lips which he loves sooooo much and then I pulled back and looked down at him as I slowly ran my hand down his chest. He was breathing a bit heavier so I went a bit further. I ran my hand over his crotch and found out how much he was liking this, he was hard as a rock. I smiled and asked, "Do you want to hear more?"

He just nodded and said, "Go on."

I told him then how Collin had come up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and started to kiss me. I told him how much this had turned me on, how I could feel him pressing into my back, how he had felt my legs and started to feel my pussy. I kept rubbing my husband's cock while I talked and I reached inside his boxers and started stroking him. It felt different, I swear, harder now, different, so I kept going..."I was sooo wet, honey, soooo wet."

Stroking him and smiling, I leaned over and kissed him. I told him how Collin took me to the couch, how I kissed him, ".. just like this...", how he pulled my dress off and laid me down and kissed my breasts; how he licked my pussy.

I could sense my husband was getting close, so I slowed down, released and started to rub his balls very lightly. I smiled, kissed him and then told him how Collin wouldn't let me cum; that my first time would be on his cock. I told him how he stood up and how I undressed him, how nervous I was.

I started stroking my husband's cock again knowing he was so ready to cum so I released again and ran my hand up to his chest. There was no stopping me now and I knew I was getting so wet again so I told him how big Collin was, how he felt in my hands, how little my hands looked on his cock. I told him how I took him into my mouth and how big he felt. I then told him how Collin knelt down and started to enter me. I repeated how big Collin was, how it took my breath away; how I watched him slide in and out of me. I told him how Collin wasn't all the way in but felt so big, so thick, and then how Collin took me to his room; how I got on the bed, wanting him, all of him.

I started stroking my husband again and by now his precum was streaming and lubricating his cock so I was stroked slowly but more firmly, knowing he was going to cum soon. I told him how Collin put himself back inside me, how he started to fuck me.

I stroked him a little faster and told how I had never felt like that before, how I was cumming and screaming and scratching and pulling. I told him how hard Collin was fucking me, in and out, so deep, so hard. My husband closed his eyes so I knew was going to cum soon. I leaned down and kissed him passionately while I stroked his cock. I felt him tense but I wanted to watch his face so I pulled back and watched him and with a smile I told him to cum. Before I could get the words out, he did, a lot, all over my hand, his stomach. As I looked at the white mess coating him I thought that he'd cum a lot... but not near as much as Collin did.

I smiled at him, he smiled back and said he was going to clean up. He went to the bathroom and I knew we would be ok.

(I didn't tell him that Collin came inside me; I didn't even tell him we didn't use a condom. I thought that detail could wait till later!)

The most difficult thing about this whole thing is that Collin lives in our neighbourhood. Good for me but awkward for my husband. How were we going to navigate this? Collin told me that once I had been fucked by a black cock that once wouldn't be enough for me and that I wouldn't be able to quit him after just one time. He said that after feeling his cock inside me that my husband wouldn't be enough for me anymore.

Boy was that true! So figuring out how we were going to do this without scandalising the neighbourhood or hurting feelings was the next difficult conversation I was going to have with my husband.

******​

Tuesday:

I called Collin that night. I hadn't stopped thinking about him or the night when he opened my eyes, the night he showed me how sex should feel like, how a man can truly take a woman, should take a woman. This was also the same day that my husband had revealed (through his excitement and subsequent orgasm!) how much he liked the idea of his innocent looking, conservative appearing, sweet, goofy, very white wife being fucked by a very big, very black, very sexy, very manly, very close neighbour.

Anyway, I called Collin. I was beaming from head to toe, from cheek to cheek, I could hardly control my giddiness. I had the best sex ever (or so I thought!) and my husband was seemingly on board! So I called him, told him how much I thoroughly enjoyed our evening. He replied with a flirty chuckle, and said he already knew that!

He told me he couldn't stop thinking about it, how amazing I felt, how tight I was, how wet I had gotten, how I screamed. He said the only thing he regretted was not showering with me after and that next time he's going to fuck me in the shower; that our first time was nothing compared to what it will be like when I get used to his size. He said next time that we will fuck all day!

He was really turning me on and all I could think about was putting down the phone, getting in my car and driving to his house! Nice thought but I was still too sore for that. Instead I told him that I needed to talk with my husband again.

Collin asked how my husband reacted. I didn't give him any details about our morning chat, I wanted to keep that between my husband and me, something special between us, so I just said everything is fine and it won't be a problem to see him again. I could imagine his smiling face at hearing that; I'm sure he could imagine mine.

He asked when he would be able to see me again. I said that I hoped it would be very soon. He said, "me too".

I told him that I would talk to my husband and call him tomorrow. He said, "call me tonight".

I said, "no, it would have to wait until tomorrow. "

I think he was disappointed, a little cross perhaps, but I was trying to create some boundaries. I knew that I needed them and in some way, Collin was going to have to see that my husband would come first.

I needed to see that too, as did my husband. I knew I would have to explain this to Collin and I hoped he would understand and still be interested in me. He would have understand that he would be second as far as my relationship with my husband is concerned but I would assure him he was definitely the first as far as my pussy was concerned!

Anyway, we hang up and I waited for my husband to get home. When he did it was the same old; same old, he kissed me on the cheek, went upstairs and put on his t-shirt and shorts before we sat down and ate. As ever, we then cleaned up the dining room and kitchen talking about nothing more substantial than his day and then settled down to watch some TV.

Come bedtime, I went upstairs to put my night-shirt on (that's what I call it but actually it's a football shirt of my husband's, his favourite team, Chelsea). It's pretty big on me but I love sleeping in it.

Anyway, I put my shirt and went into the bathroom. I was looking in the mirror while I pulled my hair back and was preparing to wash my face and brush my teeth when all of a sudden my husband appeared behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, kissed my neck and whispered in my ear, "Is this how Collin held you?" That was very sexy; VERY SEXY!

I told him, "yesssss" in my breathy voice and he started to run his hands down body to my legs. There was no doubting that he was wanting to have sex. So did I but, damn it, I was still too sore, so I held his hands, looked at him through the mirror and said, "I can't have sex yet, honey, not tonight but I do want to talk about all of this with you."

I looked at his face in the mirror and could see he was irritated, felt rebuffed. He asked, "Does that mean you don't want to have sex with me again."

I turned and held his face and looked up at him and said, "It's not that, I still want to have sex with you. I want to right now, badly, but I just can't yet. Collin was so big and I'm still really sore!"

He just looked at me so I took him by the hand and led him to the loveseat that is in our room. He sat down and I straddled him, something I always do when we're alone; I'm very affectionate and like to be close to him. I put my hand on his shoulders and said, "I talked to Collin tonight and I want to see him again."

He had his hands on my hips and said, "I figured that. Besides, we already discussed this as an ongoing thing."

I said, "I know. I just want to talk about it so we won't get hurt. For sure, I want to meet Collin every once in a while but I don't want us to get hurt. You're first to me, forever,... " ('forever' is 'our word') "... but I really want to be with Collin again but I want us to figure out how to keep it discrete since he lives so close by. If I'm always seen going to his house or if he is seen at our's without another woman, well, you know, people might start talking."

In all our previous chats I had never mentioned anything about a potential lover coming to our house but as I settled more into his lap it was obvious this was turning my husband on again, I could feel him getting hard underneath me. He started to run his hands up my back, under my shirt but I stopped him and said, "I'm serious, this is something we need to figure out."

His irritation returned and he said, "Yeah OK, we'll work it out but, let's be clear, if he comes here, I don't want to be here."

I said, "I thought you might say that."

He asked why if this was so important we couldn't go to hotels or somewhere other than where we lived. I told him that would be fine on occasion but it would seem 'seedy' going to hotels all the time and, in any case, "... we'll just have to be careful and try not make it a nightly thing."

Again, I could feel him throbbing below me, somehow such talk was turning him on, was it the phrase 'nightly thing'?"

He started running his hands up my back again and this time I let him. I responded and gave a shudder and a little moan at his touch but have to admit I was thinking more about the phrase 'nightly thing' and Collin. It might have been my husband touching me but all I could think about was how Collin said our first time won't compare to our next time; about showering with him, stroking his magnificent black cock; washing him; kneeling down to take him in my mouth. Yeah, I was definitely responding to my husband but it wasn't his touches that was the cause.

I kissed him and whispered on his ear, "You like talking about this don't you; You like thinking about it don't you? Tell me you do. Tell me and I'll help you."

He grabbed my butt and pulled me into him. He felt my wetness (I was getting so wet) and then he simply just said, "Yes."

I slipped off his lap and knelt between his legs. I pulled down his shorts and his underwear and took his cock in my hand. Somehow it felt different I hadn't noticed it before, not ugly to me or unimpressive, it just felt different. I couldn't help but compare him to Collin, how easily I could get my hand around, how easily I was able to hold my husband. How much bigger Collin seemed now in comparison....

... but I still loved my husband and I still loved his cock so I took him in my mouth. I looked up at him, smiled a little (difficult with my mouth full of cock!) and told him how much I loved him, how much I loved doing this for him and I told him that will never change. As I started in moving up and down his cock I ran my hand down to my pussy. I was still sore but very wet and I wanted my husband inside me, to see if that felt different too, but as much as I just wanted him inside me I didn't think I could yet so I just lightly rubbed myself and concentrated on sucking my husband.

I would slow down; speed up; lick and swirl my tongue around the head and then stop completely. I'd pause and look up at him; stroke him a little; lick and then kiss him; take him in my mouth; stop; look up at him and start over. He didn't suggest that I do anything different.

It was nice and I didn't want this to end for some reason, so I just kept going back and forth but eventually I could feel his throbbing getting more intense and I asked him, "Are you ready to cum?"

He groaned, "Almost"

I asked, "Do you need to cum?"

He just nodded and, my God, he was so hard.

I asked him, "Do you want me to see Collin soon?"

He just looked at me, said nothing, but I could tell it excited him.

I asked him, "Can I stay all night with Collin?"

He was really tensing up.

"If I promise to tell you everything? If I promise to tell you everything we do; everything Collin does to me?"

I took him back into my mouth and he groaned and came in my mouth.

It's not something I've been very keen about, though we have done it before, but this time I loved it. I was glad that I did that with my husband knowing that the next time I would do it with Collin.

I couldn't wait for the weekend!

******​

Tuesday:

I spoke to Collin on the phone to let him know that this coming weekend would work for me if he still wanted to get together.

He responded, "Of course I want to see you. Will you be able to spend the night?"

I told him, "Yes. I spoke to my husband about it and he's okay with it."

He asked, "He's just okay with it; does he like the idea of you being with me?"

I knew where he was going with his line of questioning and I didn't want to give him too much information about my marriage, so I said, sternly, "That's all I'm going to say Collin. He said I could stay with you for one night."

God, it sounded just like I was in my teens and telling a girlfriend my Mum had said I was allowed a sleepover. Anyway, he got the message and dropped the issue.

******​

Tuesday night:

An awkward day at home. My husband didn't want to talk about it.