All Comments on 'Five Days before Valentine's Day'

by AlexRanger

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story. Call me a hopeless romantic too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Confused about the location and the reference to "high schools". That's what you have in the US, not in the UK.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster111 months ago

Well

.. I don't see the mistakes in this one, and I gave it 5 stars also !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Suspects that's going to blow a few brain cells. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No, not enough. What the fuck happened with Dianne? He divorced her, fine. But how did he ever come to love and respect someone so shallow and selfish and unethical? Didn't that affect her personality, her values, her behavior? She just starts fucking the boss? Yet she's worried about his mood, and doesn't connect that with her adultery? Great wrapper, but you left out the substance of why he and Helen even get a second chance.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I agree, it might negatively affect the timing of the story, but I did want to know more about Diane and her cheating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexRanger@AlexRanger
Single but (unhappily) married. I've been reading for a while. Just started writing - lets see how it goes. I have stories in my head, but doubt I have the talent to bring them to life on paper.