Five Gold Rings Ch. 03

Story Info
Patrick and Katherine clear up some issues around consent.
1.8k words
4.67
7.5k
12

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter contains: dollification, cum facial

Chapter Three

PATRICK

The question now on both of our lips was: what exactly was the nature of the interaction between the two gold rings? The letter had been vague on the subject, but it had clearly promised something exceptional. Having tried both of them in isolation, we were eager to combine the two and see what happened. We both decided to take the day off work, because neither of us could bear to wait until the evening.

But before we could do anything, there was an issue of consent to resolve. While I was starting to enjoy Katherine turning into a helpless fuckdoll when she had the collar on, I was highly conscious of the fact that she had no way to say "no". She didn't seem bothered by this in the slightest, but I wasn't quite comfortable yet. We sat next to each other on the bed, in our dressing gowns, to discuss this issue. She was waiting for me to lead the conversation, so I jumped right in.

"So here's a scenario. Say you've got the collar on, and I get an idea for something I want to try. Right now I feel like I should take the collar off and get your explicit consent before I go on."

"No, please don't do that. Every time you take the collar off, I go back to the start. The longer it's on, the better it feels."

"But what if I'm trying something new and it feels bad? There's no way for you to tell me to stop."

"I get where you're coming from, but I think you're not quite realising just how much this collar has opened up a whole new world for me. The rules that made sense before don't necessarily apply here. You're going to have to take my word for it - when that collar is on, everything you do to me feels good. Some things more than others, it's true, but there is no way that anything could ever feel bad."

"Okay, so let me think," I stalled for time, trying to think of an example of something that she would never normally consent to. "Say you had the collar on, and I came on your face..." I watched her expression carefully, expecting her to wince, but she actually seemed to be giving it serious consideration. "...how would you feel about that?"

She pondered for a second. Clearly I had managed to come up with a good example. "Okay, okay. I give you my consent to try it, on the condition that you take the collar off immediately afterwards. Just in case."

"I suppose that's a good way to approach it. So is that a generally applicable rule then? When I have an idea, I can do it, whatever it is, as long as I then take your collar off immediately afterwards?"

"Look, I've told you what I believe - that when that collar is on, I can feel only pleasure. So let's test that theory out using your scenario. I'll put the collar on, you can have your dirty way with me for a while, and then when you're ready to cum, you have my consent to do it on my face. Then take my collar straight off and we'll see what we've learned. Oh, and get a flannel ready before you start, just in case."

"Sounds good. And what about my cock ring?"

"Best leave that out of the equation for now. We don't know what will happen when the two of them are used together, and that might complicate things."

I was a little disappointed, but she spoke a lot of sense. She always had a keen eye for a methodical study method. If we wanted to maximise the quality of our data, we needed to control for as many variables as possible.

"Is there anything I can do to help set the mood?" I enquired.

"Hmmm. Normally I'd ask to be tied up, but that feels a bit redundant. Maybe once the collar's on, you could dress me up? I like being your doll."

A little smile crept over my face that it was impossible for me to suppress. I went through to the bathroom to fetch a flannel, and when I returned, Katherine was already sat there frozen still with her hands on the collar on her neck. Based on the conversations we'd had, I knew that by now the feelings of pleasure would be starting to bubble to the surface, and the more I touched her and nurtured her, the better it would feel. I untied her dressing gown and allowed it to tumble to the bed around her, and then gently touched her face, and kissed her on the cheeks, and on the lips, and on her breasts.

"You know what I think I'd like to put my doll in today?" I mused aloud, knowing that my voice would be amplifying her sensations. "I think she'd look good in that skimpy little string bikini. Now where is it?"

I rummaged through the drawer until I found it, a bikini that was little more than a few triangles of fabric and some cord. Not so indecent that one couldn't wear it on a public beach, but Katherine herself never would, as she always felt like she didn't have the body for it. Needless to say, I found it hard to understand her reasoning on this particular count, because I found her body more and more sexy with every day that passed. But on balance it's probably a good thing that she doesn't wear bikinis like that in public, because I'd have no way of hiding my erection.

I was able to put the top on without too much trouble, but the bottom half was slightly trickier. Getting the lingerie off last night had been challenging, but nothing compared to this. Eventually I was able to get it in place and the knots tied to an appropriate tightness, removing the dressing gown in the process, but I'd had to shift her around quite a lot and abandon all decorum.

"Do you want to know something curious? I've just realised that when I'm throwing you around like this, I sometimes stop thinking of you as Katherine, and just think of you as my doll. I'll be interested to know your thoughts on that later. Mmmmm, you do look good."

I reached out and adjusted her forearms so that they were clasped across her front, each hand meeting the opposite elbow to form a little platform to support her soft breasts.

"...and fully poseable too," I chuckled. "I could have a lot of fun with that. But that'll be for later. Right now, we have an important experiment to run."

I carefully manoeuvred my Katherine-doll onto her back, legs akimbo and ripe for fucking. I applied a generous squirt of lube to my cock, but when I pulled her bikini aside I could see that it was probably not necessary, as her pussy was already glistening. I gently entered her and started to fuck her slowly. As she stared vacantly at the ceiling, I knew that contrary to appearances she was fully aware of everything that was going on, so I started to talk. I told her about how good it felt, fucking her right now. I told her about the things I wanted to do to her, how I wanted to put her into dirty poses and take explicit photos and then send them to her when she was sat in boring work meetings. I told her about how I wanted to put the collar on her and just leave her sat there for the entire day, wondering when I would come back to use her to relieve myself next. I told her about how I wanted to put the collar on and then take her for a drive, and when we found a nice quiet spot I'd fuck her over the bonnet of the car before driving her back home again. I told her all of these things and more, all the ways that I could think of to take advantage of this amazing gift that we'd been given. I told her about how good her cunt felt, and how it was bringing me close to cumming, and exactly what was going to happen to her when that time came.

And then the moment was upon me. I withdrew my cock, straddled her chest, and with a few more strokes I climaxed, shooting copious cum across her face. Streaks of it decorated her forehead, nose and mouth, and though I'd tried my best to avoid it, there was even a tiny bit of it in her eye. As soon as I'd finished, my hands went straight to the collar, as agreed, and I wasted no time in taking it off.

"Well, what's the consensus?" I asked, as she reached for the flannel to wipe her face.

"It's exactly like I said," she smiled, "I really did enjoy every moment. I wasn't expecting to - given that it's something that I normally dislike, I was expecting it to be just neutral. I imagine that you were thinking the same thing. But it wasn't like that. Being used by you felt fabulous. When you were dressing me, I just wanted you to keep touching me more and more. Being fucked was obviously wonderful, and the stuff you were saying was a huge turn-on. I had the most overwhelming sense of anticipation - when you told me you were going to cum on my face, I wanted it more than anything in the world, and then when you actually did it, I just wanted more and more. Every drop that landed on me was like an aphrodisiac."

"It didn't hurt when a bit landed in your eye?"

"No, nothing hurt. I mean, it's starting to sting a bit now that the endorphins are wearing off, but you know what the solution to that is?"

I shook my head. She smiled a mischievous smile and reached for the collar again.

"Wait a second," I said, and she gave me a slightly disappointed look and went back to wiping her face. "So we need to analyse the results. You're completely satisfied that I can do anything I want to you when that collar's on, without needing to ask permission first?"

"Correct."

"And I don't need to take the collar off afterwards to check how you're doing?"

"I'd specifically prefer it if you didn't, actually."

"Understood. Well, with that out of the way, shall we see what happens when we try both these rings at the same time?"

"Actually, I've got an idea that might make it even better. But I'd need to order some stuff online, and it won't get here until tomorrow. Do you think you can wait?"

"Delayed gratification eh? Sounds good. I'll get the kettle on."