Five Gold Rings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting back on my haunches, I allowed my post-orgasm bliss to dwindle, and my powers of rational thought slowly returned, while I looked upon the cum-bloated sex doll in front of me and realised that I needed to make a plan for cleanup.

"I'm not quite sure what to do now. Obviously I need to take these rings off, but look at the state of you, you're still full of my cum. I feel like rushing into this situation would be unwise. So what's the best way to approach this? Let me think this through. Option one would be to take your collar off right now. Logically that would bring you back to consciousness, and would break the connection between the collars causing your body to lose its elasticity. That could be painful, and messy. I think we can rule that out.

"Option two is to take off my cock ring right now. Likewise that would break the connection between the collars, but given that the cock ring was what gave me the power to cum by the barrel-load, maybe the cum will somehow magically disappear at the same time? I don't know. Doesn't sound ideal either.

"Okay, I've got another idea. Come with me, little doll."

Option three was to try to deflate her before waking her up. I carried her through to the bathroom - even with so much additional liquid in there, she was still very light - lifted the toilet lid, and sat her down. I tried gently squeezing her belly to see if anything came out, but not a drop shifted.

"Hmmm, that's not going to work. Okay, back to option two. Here goes."

I disconnected the gently-glowing ring around my cock and hoped for the best. The glowing gently faded to nothing, and my cock shrunk back down to its usual familiar size. I looked back up at Katherine. She was still in her doll state, as I had been expecting, however the collar continued to glow. Her breasts were still at their doubled size, and her belly and womb continued to retain all the cum that I'd pumped into them.

"Ah, that's worth knowing," I said, making a mental note for the future. "The unpairing of the rings seems to happen in an asymmetric way, so maybe the effects that it's had on you will stay in place until I've taken the collar off of you. Interesting, but it's actually not helped me to solve my problem much at all, other than excluding one of the options."

I mulled for a few seconds more.

"Okay, new plan. You told me before that the endorphins lingered for a few seconds after the collar was removed, and it blocked the stinging when you had cum in your eye. If I were to remove and then immediately reattach the collar, you'll only be out of the doll state for a fraction of a second, which will hopefully not be too uncomfortable for you. That will hopefully reset the collar back to its regular behaviour, and the cum will come out, while you have the benefits of being in the doll state which means you'll actually enjoy it while it's happening. That's my theory, anyway. I kinda wish there was a way for you to talk to me right now, to get your thoughts on what I'm suggesting. Well, guess you just have to trust me. Here goes."

The question was, did I trust myself? I didn't have any other good ideas, so all I could do was pick the best one available to me, and proceed with confidence. I put my hands to her collar and gently pulled the two halves apart, gauging the minimum amount of force required to overcome the magnetic attraction. As soon as I felt the magnets separate, I allowed them to quickly snap back into place. In that brief split second, I saw Katherine's eyes widen slightly, before she froze again, becoming the doll once more.

Her collar was still glowing, but I could see that the intensity was starting to fade. And with that, my cum started to flow back up out of her mouth, slowly at first, but gradually increasing in force. As it trickled down her front, I moved her legs apart in the hopes of catching it into the toilet bowl, but her enormous swollen belly got in the way. I hurriedly grabbed a towel and managed to gather it into a funnel shape that redirected most of the semen back between her legs so that it didn't cover the bathroom floor. I held it there for a while, occasionally flushing the toilet to ensure that the enormous quantities of moderately viscous matter did not block the pipes. In about a minute the flow from both ends had stopped, and Katherine's body looked back how I remembered it, albeit her entire torso glazed in cum, and her little cheerleader's skirt probably ruined forever.

"Should be safe to remove this now, I'd say."

Hoping that I hadn't overlooked anything, I took her collar off and put it by the sink. Immediately her features came back to life, and she smiled, the type of huge smile that makes your jaw hurt if you do it for too long. She grabbed me by the cheeks and pulled me in for a huge kiss, smearing my own cum back all over my face. After a few seconds, she released me.

"So I'm guessing that you enjoyed that then, my darling?" I offered.

"Enjoyed is an understatement. It was magical."

"You'd do it again?"

"In a heartbeat. What, are you suggesting that we go again right now?"

"I feel like that's not fair on the plumbing." I said, looking at the toilet with a sympathetic glance, and wondering how close we'd come to blocking it. "Let's take a break, maybe?"

* * *

While Katherine took a shower, I sat down at my desk. Absent-mindedly picking up the letters that had originally come with the rings, I noticed something new. I dashed through to the bathroom at an indecent speed.

"There's a QR code!"

"What?" she replied, perhaps a little irritated at how difficult she was finding it to wash all this mess off of her front.

"On the second letter! A QR code has appeared!"

"Why do you care so much about QR codes?"

"A QR code appeared on the first letter! When I scanned that, the collar arrived the next day!"

Katherine paused, her irked state blocking her from making the logical leap. I had to make it for her.

"It means, I think there's a good chance that there might be new toys incoming!"

"Okay, let me finish up in here and I'll join you. Don't start without me."

Once we were sat back at my desk, with Katherine in her dressing gown, I scanned the QR code. My phone opened up some sort of webchat interface.

- good evening have you been getting on well with ring

They're amazing. How do they work?

- working is secret have you used together yet

Yes, we used them together just now

- are you happy with using them

Very much

We do have a question though - are they safe?

- as written in letter very safe

Thank you.

My wife says that she thinks her breasts are growing. Is this expected?

- yes some changes to body normal

Are they going to grow more?

- a little bit yes but not hugely much

- do you not like changes to body

It's fine so far, but if it keeps going then it could get problematic

- body changes will not be so much as to be problematic

- penis will be getting bigger too

- if you do not like changes then stop using rings and body will go back to normal slowly

- but you should like changes

Thank you. I think we do like what's happened so far. We'll keep an eye on it.

And are you sure there are no health risks we should be concerned about?

- no health risks actually health benefits

- cardiovascular system digestive system immune system muscle tone brain function and hair health all get better the more you use them

Sounds too good to be true!

- ah this is the bit that you find hard to believe very funny

- so you are going to continue using them

Yes, definitely!

- happy to hear

- we are working on something new

- will take a few days to finish it but then will send to you

YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE CHAT

12