Five Gold Rings Ch. 08

Story Info
It's Tuesday again, time for some weird fun.
2.4k words
4.6
4.8k
3
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter contains: transformation

It's is my expectation that these "Tuesday" interludes will have very niche appeal. If this is not your thing, then I hope that you are not dissuaded from coming back to read the next chapter.

Chapter Eight (Tuesday Interlude II)

KATHERINE

A few weeks had passed since the last Tuesday when we'd tried using the rings. It had certainly been a novel experience, but not one that had been so mind-blowingly pleasurable that we were in a hurry to try it again the following week. That said, it was something that we were still having interesting conversations about; usually on Mondays as that's when the subject was closest to the front of our minds.

"I'd like to try using the rings tomorrow," I offered.

"Oh really? Fancying a bit of snake-on-snake action?" Patrick chuckled, making some lewd serpentine gestures with his hands.

"No, it's not that. It's just that I've been thinking about the wording of that letter. It said that results were 'unpredictable', didn't it?"

"I believe that 'inconsistent and unpredictable' was the exact phrase."

"Right. The way I interpret that, it means that something different could happen each time."

"I see what you mean. Makes sense. I'm in."

* * *

We had planned to wait until the evening but our excitement got ahead of us, and by mid-morning on Tuesday we found ourselves ignoring work in favour of standing in the kitchen, kissing and fondling. Gazing into each others eyes, we both knew that waiting was not going to be on the cards today. I took Patrick by the hand and wordlessly led him upstairs to the bedroom, where I extracted my collar from the drawer and passed it to him to put on me. I could put it on myself, but increasingly I found myself giving it to him to do it, as there was something we both enjoyed about the submissive act of him declaring his control over me.

Patrick put his cock ring on first, before putting the collar on me. As always, all of the gold rings began to glow, including my nipple plugs. The first thing I noticed was that, similar to the previous time we'd used them on a Tuesday, I didn't drop completely into the doll state, and still had the ability to move and speak. We watched each other closely for signs of any change to our bodies. A whole minute passed, and absolutely nothing happened.

"That's a bit disappointing," I said.

"Maybe they're broken?"

"Maybe. Or maybe we just have to figure out the change by experimentation."

"Hmmm. Hard to know where to start." At that point I then noticed a little skin-coloured palm-sized item on the bed beside us. "Hey, did you buy this?"

I picked it up to get a closer look. As soon as my fingers touched it, I felt a sense of innate sensory connection, and knew that I was onto something. It was one of those stroker toys, like the soft insert in a fleshlight, a soft hollow tube for a guy to jerk himself off with. This one had a very tight hole, and I could see that the whole thing had been moulded to look a bit like a woman's torso, with little round breasts and a head, but no limbs. And the strangest thing of all was that as I held it in my hand, I was able to somehow sense how it must feel to have an enormous hand wrapped around me, holding me securely.

"You're not going to believe this, Patrick. Well, you will, obviously, but you know what I mean. I'm feeling what the toy feels."

"That's curious. May I hold it?"

"Of course."

As I passed the stroker to Patrick, we both gasped in unison.

"You're in here now too, aren't you?"

"Yes," he whispered.

I could feel his strong hand around me. He reached over to the bedside table to grab the bottle of lube, and holding the stroker with the opening pointing upwards, squeezed a small drop of lubricant onto the hole. We both gasped at the moment of coldness, and then began to moan together as he slid a warm finger inside.

"So far, I'm enjoying this much more than last time." I panted.

"Me too. Would you like to be blindfolded?"

"Always, my darling."

He put the toy down for a few seconds while he put a blindfold on me, and I then lay back on the bed and waited. I felt him pick me back up, and then as he slid his finger back inside the toy. Wondering what it would feel like to combine the feelings coming from the toy with a more direct form of stimulation, I spread my legs to play with myself. It was overwhelming, my brain struggling to process the two streams of information coming from two different bodies. Like two waves coming from different directions, they collided to create new and complex patterns of interference.

"Please fuck it," I gasped.

"Aw, I was going to surprise you." I could hear the smile in his voice. "But okay."

The fingering stopped, and I held my breath waiting for the moment of contact. And then suddenly I felt myself - my other, smaller, self - stretched to my absolute limit. I cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure.

"It's so tight." Patrick informed me.

"I know!"

"Is it okay?"

"Yes! Yes! Fuck it as hard as you can! Please!"

Not needing any further encouragement, I could feel Patrick take a tight grip on the little toy in preparation, and then begin to jerk himself off, hard and deep and fast. I'd never been fucked so fast in my life, it was a chaos of thrashing and bouncing. And because the toy was so small, his cock was buried deep inside it, similar to our recent session where he'd transformed his cock into one that was so big that it filled up my entire torso. And then suddenly he stopped, and withdrew, and I was empty.

"Why are you stopping?"

"Because I'm definitely about to cum."

"But that's not possible. You've got the cock ring on."

"I don't think it's working in that way today. Like how your collar isn't making you into a doll. I think that on Tuesdays, it's not just that the rings have extra effects - I think that they also lose the usual ones."

"Ah okay. Well, we don't want you to cum too soon now, do we? Keep fingering me, I was liking that."

"I have a better idea, actually."

"I'm intrigued. Go ahead."

"Let me know how you feel about this."

Still blindfolded, I couldn't see what Patrick was doing, but I could sense him moving into position between my legs, still holding the toy securely in his hand. Suddenly I was struck by that sense of information overload again. With some concentration I was able to separate the two streams of sensation and decipher meaning from each of them. The toy was feeling something pressing against its head, meanwhile I could feel something pressing against my pussy, and putting these two pieces of data together I realised what Patrick was playing at.

"Would you like me to continue?" he asked.

I gasped for a second, while I tried to decide how I felt about all this. It didn't take long to decide that it definitely felt good, and I wanted more. I nodded to let Patrick know to proceed.

The sensations disappeared, shortly to be replaced by the cold yet reassuring sensation of an enormous hand smearing generous quantities of lube all over the outside of my smaller self, dousing my head and breasts and torso. And then it was back in position. I felt the toy's little head disappear easily inside my pussy, but Patrick struggled for a while with getting the shoulders in.

"I'm not sure if it's going to fit," he complained.

"It's going to fit." I confirmed. I needed to be filled, and I also craved the sensation of being that little toy all wrapped up in a snug warm place. I reached down to help, and with one forceful push, the stroker was suddenly buried completely inside me. I cried out with pleasure, and Patrick groaned too, as he was of course able to feel it too.

"Oh god oh god," he murmured.

"Are you okay?"

"It feels so good..." he stammered.

I moved a finger towards my pussy - an action that surprisingly required a lot more mental effort than I'd usually expect. But I was able to make it work, and commanded my finger to slide inside and caress the stroker, drawing small circles around the tiny entrance hole. It felt glorious, and Patrick moaned in delight as well. I could feel a little rip around the hole - clearly the toy was so tight that when Patrick fucked it with his cock, he had done a little bit of damage.

Then I heard Patrick's voice in my head. He wasn't speaking out loud, but he was inside the little toy, and I could hear all his thoughts. He was begging me to slide my finger deeper inside. Both of us wanted the same thing, so with another effort of mechanical will, I penetrated the little hole with my finger tip and buried it deep. My pussies cried out in pleasure, the new little one filled by a finger, and the other stuffed with the toy, and the two sensations combining to produce a multiplicative effect.

I wanted to have more. I needed to have more. From the moment Patrick had put the stroker inside me, I knew where this was going to end up. I wanted to be stuffed to the absolute limit, and I knew that Patrick was hearing these thoughts. There was a little pause, during which I could sense that he was having the same difficulty commanding his body as I was, and then he moved into position between my legs. I felt the weight of him on me, and then his delicious cock started to enter me.

He began to thrust, but the little toy was far too tight, and far too tightly held, to enable his cock to slide inside, meaning that the toy just got pushed deeper inside my pussy. Both of us could sense ourselves being compressed inside that space, and it felt wonderful to be packed in there, submitted to a barrage of Patrick's shallow yet forceful strokes.

All of a sudden, with one thrust, I sensed the stroker give way. I felt the little tear around the hole enlarge in an instant, and with its new wider aperture, Patrick's cock was able to enter it at last. Immediately my cunt felt fuller than before, as his full length entered me, and the thickness of his cock added to the thickness of the toy, which had been an overwhelming sensation even before. I could even feel the extra bulges of its little moulded breasts deep inside me.

Then in my head I heard a very clear thought from Patrick - his voice saying "I'm not controlling him any more." I tried moving my own body and realised the same was true - I had absolutely no power over it any more. I also realised that the sensations from the toy were now dominating the sensations from my own body. We were both increasingly slipping further and further into this mystical little plaything, subjected entirely to the whims of our bodies which were now fucking furiously on autopilot.

Crammed into my body's pussy, I could feel the stroker disintegrating under the vigorous onslaught. That first tear was continuing to grow, but I could feel other splits appearing elsewhere around our little soft plastic body, and as the fucking continued, we began to separate into pieces. These now slid around semi-freely inside my body's packed pussy, and as they rubbed against each other I found it harder and harder to make sense of the confusing signals coming from them. Some of them started to feel a bit cooler, and I realised that they must have fallen out. Patrick and I both groaned in unison, crying out to our bodies to pick them up cram them back inside where it was warm. After a few seconds our bodies apparently responded to our desires, and the fucking paused. While I had no control over my body, I had just enough awareness of its sensations to discern as Patrick's body guided it to its hands and knees, picked up a loose scrap of the ruined toy, and pressed it against my body's pussy. I groaned in delight, anticipating the insertion, but then whatever was ruling Patrick's body apparently changed its decision, and instead of reinserting the lonely little fragment into my body's pussy, slid it a few centimetres up and held it against my asshole. I gasped as I was stuffed into that place instead. Every other piece that had fallen out was also picked up in turn and crammed into my ass. Once they were all suitably replaced and getting back up to body temperature, Patrick's body slid his cock back into my body's pussy and continued where he'd left off.

I knew that Patrick always came quickly when fucking me doggy-style, and his body was no different. After just another minute or two, I felt his body grab mine around the waist and sink deep inside her packed cunt, pushing its way between the shreds of the toy to find the deepest spot possible. He ejaculated hard and his cum covering us felt like a tsunami. Patrick still had a small sensory connection with his body, similar to how I did with my own. His body's orgasm collided with our shared consciousness, triggering a second-hand orgasm in us as well. The last thing I felt before my consciousness dropped away was the effect of the chain reaction passing into my own body, causing it to succumb to the same ecstasy.

* * *

I woke up with Patrick lying beside me, both of us returned to our own bodies. For a second it felt like it could have been a dream. I looked around for any shredded remains of the toy, but there were none. There was, however, copious cum dripping from my very sore, loose pussy. I looked over at Patrick and stared at him for a few seconds before realising that he couldn't hear my thoughts any more, and I'd need to use my words.

"That was a bit better, don't you think?"