Five Gold Rings Ch. 10

Story Info
At last, the fifth and final ring is here!
2.5k words
4.53
6.9k
6

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter contains: male chastity, nipple penetration (mild), lactation, feminisation

Chapter Ten

KATHERINE

About a week into Patrick's period of chastity, a new parcel dropped through the door that threw a spanner into my plans.

Dear Madam,

Please find enclosed our latest prototype cock ring for testing. Used on its own, it will have no effects, but will activate when worn by your partner while you wear the nipple rings that we sent you previously. If you have been wearing the nipple rings regularly then you should be ready to use this new device immediately, however if your body has become unacclimatised, it is imperative that you wear the nipple rings for at least 12 days before trying this new cock ring.

Yours sincerely,

[redacted]

I secretively folded the letter back up and considered my options. Should I cut Patrick's chastity short, so that we could give this a try? Or stick to my original plan, and defer gratification? Patrick was being very obedient since our card game, he'd shown what a good boy he can be. I'm not wanting to give the impression that things were getting dull, but they were definitely stabilising, and the thought of a little variety sounded quite appealing right now.

"Patrick, come through here right now."

He appeared promptly.

"A new cock ring has been delivered, and it's addressed to me, which means I get to decide when and how it's used. Here's what's going to happen - I'm going to take you out of chastity so that we can try it out, and afterwards you will immediately go back into chastity."

"Yes mistress, thank you mistress."

"Go up to the bedroom, undress, and wait for me."

"Yes mistress."

He disappeared as instructed, and once he was gone I went to retrieve the key to unlock him.

* * *

Up in the bedroom, I found him kneeling on the floor, wearing nothing but his cage. I unlocked the small clear box, taking out the key that had taunted him for the last week.

"Stand up."

He stood up, and I reached down to unlock the tiny padlock with the miniscule key. Removing the padlock from where it held the cage together, he gasped as his cock, which had been trying to grow within the confines of the cage and was finally released, pushed the main part of the cage immediately a few centimetres away from his body. I disassembled and removed the base ring, and put all the plastic parts in his hand.

"Go through to the bathroom, and wash this, and yourself."

"Yes mistress"

I put the keys and padlocks down on the bedside table and the new cock ring beside it. It was gold, like all of the other rings, but nowhere near as chunky and heavy as the original one. It almost looked a little too dainty, like it would be prone to bending if subjected to an intense bout of fucking. I also couldn't understand how the magnets could be so strong, when they must have been so small. Even neodymium wasn't that strong, and when I tried to open it, it felt like I was going to bend the ring. However, the metal turned out to be much stronger than it looked. I also saw that rather than separating into two parts, this one had an exquisitely delicate hinge mechanism, and the closer I looked at it, the more tiny parts I could see. A crude hinge would have left a gap that could cause skin to get pinched when it closed, but this one circumvented that, and somehow, when the ring was closed, the hinge was invisible. The craftsmanship was like nothing I had ever seen.

I could hear the water still running in the bathroom, so I changed into an open cup bra, all the better to show off my gold nipple plugs. They were still continuing to grow, though I hadn't mentioned anything to Patrick while he'd been in chastity. I could now fit a fingertip in my nipples quite easily, and push it in as far as the second knuckle. I sometimes did this while Patrick was asleep, it felt good and helped me get to sleep. The amount of milk that my breasts produced was also steadily increasing, and Patrick was now breastfeeding two or three times every day.

When he returned, I was holding the new cock ring in my hand, and I gestured for him to sit on the bed next to me.

"Are you ready, my good boy?"

"Yes mistress."

I opened the cock ring, put it into place behind his balls, and then closed it back up. As soon as the circle was complete, there was a sensation of the universe jumping, like changing the channel on the television. My senses froze, and took a few seconds to warm back up again. Once I was able to focus again, I realised that I was still in my bedroom, still sat on my bed. But Patrick was not there any more. Instead, sat next to me on the bed, was a naked woman. She was much younger than me, and quite a lot shorter. She was skinny but with nice pert breasts, and wore Patrick's glasses. She looked a bit uncomfortable for a second, squinted at me, then took off the glasses and seemed more relaxed.

"Patrick? Is that you?" I asked.

"Yes." she said, then immediately looked confused, and said the word "yes" a few more times as if trying on different inflections of a pickup line.

"I think you should go and look at yourself in the mirror."

She nodded, then stood up, at which point I caught a glimpse of a little flash of gold between her legs. She walked over to the mirror and stared at her reflection, open-mouthed. As she looked down her body, she clearly noticed the little gold item too, as she reached down with her fingertips to spread herself and expose it better. A small golden ring sat snugly around her clit, tight enough that it looked like getting it off might be a challenge. She turned back to face me, and then put her hand over her mouth, in surprise.

"What? What's wrong."

I could see that she was looking down at my crotch. I followed her gaze and saw for myself what she'd seen - I now seemed to the proud owner of my own flaccid penis. We both looked in silence for a few moments, computing the implications and probably coming to similar results. I lazily spread my legs, as now that I'd become aware of it, and aware of Patrick (Patricia?) looking at it hungrily, my cock was starting to thicken and grow as blood pumped into it.

"Well, what would you like to do first?"

"Please may I suck your cock, mistress?"

"You may."

She dropped to her knees in a flash. My cock was still small and soft enough that she could take the whole thing into her dainty mouth in one go. It was warm and wet inside there, and her tongue was flicking around licking whatever it could get to. I could feel my cock growing, and as it got harder and straighter, she was eventually forced to give some of it up. She still guzzled it greedily and unceasingly, and it was clear that as someone who'd had a cock of her own in the past, she knew exactly how she wanted a blowjob to be. It felt glorious, and I was happy to lie back and be served in this way for as long as she'd be willing to.

After a few minutes, there was still no sign of her letting up.

"Is your mouth starting to hurt?" I asked.

She popped my cock out of her mouth to answer.

"No, mistress. I can keep going."

"Good girl. Get back to work. I'm going to let you keep sucking that for a few more minutes, and then..." I paused to look thoughtful "then I think we're going to see about giving you your first real orgasm." I put emphasis on the word "real" and left a beat before and after it, as if to imply that all the orgasms that she'd had up until this date just simply didn't count.

She moaned in delight, and redoubled her efforts. Having mentioned giving her an orgasm, I was now obsessed with the idea as well, and so only allowed her to continue sucking my cock for the minimum polite amount of time before I grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head off of me. She was so small, and I threw her onto her back with the same ease with which Patrick usually moved me around.

"Spread your legs, my little slut. You're about to have the most wonderful education."

As I said this, I realised that with my hard cock bouncing about between my legs, the same was also going to be true for me soon enough. I briefly thought about making use of Patrick's other cock ring, before dismissing the thought. I wanted my cock's first orgasm to be as close to natural as possible, and we could experiment with the ring-assisted version some other time.

I dropped down to my knees, buried my face between her legs, and joyfully ate pussy for the first time in my life. I knew how electric the first lick on her clit would feel, so I deliberately avoided it, lapping and nibbling at her neat little labia instead to prolong the moment. When I finally did advance to her clit, she gasped and bucked her hips into the air, and I smiled with satisfaction at a job well done. After a few minutes she started to pant and call out, and I recognised the signs of an impending orgasm. I stopped licking, and lifted my head.

"You're definitely about to cum. But if I keep going, then you might not feel like fucking afterwards. What would you like me to do?"

She stared at the ceiling for a second, breathing heavily, before tilting her head down to look at me. Her face was so beautiful, so innocent, so fresh. I wasn't sure whether she counted as a virgin or not, and wondered whether there would be blood when I deflowered her pussy.

"I... I don't know."

"In which case, let me decide."

I got up onto my hands and knees and then started to reach for the bottle of lube on the table.

"Let me." She interrupted, getting to the bottle before me, and gently snatching it away from me. My domme side was about to tell her off, but I held my tongue. She pumped two generous dollops into her hand, put the bottle back on the table, and then grabbed my cock and used both hands to smear the lube along its entire length, rotating her hands around the shaft to reach every spot. Even once it was well coated, she kept stroking, even caressing my balls, and while I could tell that what she was doing right now was not necessary, I realised that that was not the point, as it felt delightful.

I got myself into position, ready to slide my cock inside her. Underneath me she felt so small, and my breasts hung in her face. I aligned the tip of my cock with her cunt and then gently started to push.

"You feel so big," she said. "Let me help."

She reached down with both hands and I felt them brush my cock as she parted her labia, and with her little finger supported the tip of my cock so that the head pressed precisely against the opening of her pussy. I pushed again, and we both groaned in unison as her body slowly swallowed up my entire length, and the feeling of having that snug grip around my cock for the first time in my life was one that I will never forget.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"Wonderful," she gasped in reply. I withdrew and went in for a second stroke, and as her body relaxed and loosened, I gradually picked up the pace, accelerating and accelerating until I was fucking her with everything I had. I could feel a boiling sensation low in my body, a tightness, a twitching, and knew that I must be getting close to an orgasm myself. I slowed down, to avoid pushing over the edge too soon.

"I think I'm going to cum soon. Do you want a vibrator?"

She thought for a second, before giving two quick nods of her sweet little head. I reached for my top drawer, grabbed out my favourite vibrator (always fully charged) and switched it on, pressing the button a few times to advance past the "long slow burn" modes and into the "push me over the top" setting. I put it in her hand, and she moved it into position.

The additional obstruction did get in the way quite significantly, which meant that I couldn't thrust quite as deep any more, but I was still able to bring myself back up to the edge, and that twitching began in my groin again. I held it there for a few more seconds, until she started to gasp and pant, calling out and almost yelling.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she said, as she threw the vibrator to the side and wrapped her slender arms around me. I buried myself deep inside her.

"I'm cumming!" she yelled, and I could feel her pussy constricting around my cock. This was more than enough to send me over the edge, and I could feel my cock throb as cum was thrown from my body and deep inside hers. I kept thrusting as fully as I could, partly to keep her orgasm going, and partly just because it felt good to me. My orgasm subsided disappointingly quickly, and I was left feeling spent and exhausted, wanting to collapse with the exertion, but having to keep myself supported on my hands and knees so that my weight didn't crush my little lover.

* * *

Afterwards, we lay side by side in bed, her head snuggled up on my shoulder, my nose buried in her messed-up hair. We talked about what had happened, and how it felt, and if there was anything we would have liked to do differently (which there was not). Patrick took a deep breath, one of those "oh well I suppose we'd best get on with things" sort of sighs, and sat up.

"May I go to the bathroom to clean up?" she asked, cupping her hand under her pussy to contain my dripping cum.

"Yes, you may."

Once she had left the room, I reached into Patrick's toy drawer in search of a specific item. I concealed it in my fist while I waited for her to return.

She returned a few minutes later looking a bit crestfallen.

"I guess I should take this off now?" she asked, gesturing towards her crotch, the disappointment thick in her voice.

"Actually, I was thinking of taking the day off to take you clothes shopping instead," I said with a wide smile, opening my fist to reveal a small jewelled butt plug, which I waggled around lasciviously.

There was a second of confusion in her face before she smiled shyly, turned around, and grabbed her ankles.