All Comments on 'Five-Hundred Times Revenge'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 182 Comments (Page 2)
Beardog325Beardog325about 1 year ago

Awesome stories she got was she deserved. Keep up the great stories!

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

The difference here is we get more sensible dialog. What most writers here never understand and never learn is that we do not need endless I am so sorry. We do not need endless in laws asking can you get past this? Been done. We do not need too read about folks telling him to not do anything rash. Been done. We do not need the mc continuing to associate with the ex, or caving because after all wife is a beautiful woman...So instead we get seemingly constant cut and paste in terms of dialog and behavior...What is different with this writer is that men are not presented as weak , spineless ,braindead protoplasm. Some men actually do have self respect, healthy self image and a understanding of the larger long term situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love how you explain so perfectly how cheating can and more often does destroys so many lives within a family. Well done.

lerenardruselerenardruseabout 1 year ago

Wow! This describes revenge so beautifully. I have read several stories written by you. I have enjoyed each one.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

There are many thoughtless people in this world. The divorce rate in US is astounding. People who cheat on the marriage are are very selfish and thoughtless. They are obviously only thinking of themselves or the pleasure and excitement they get by cheating. My thoughts about cheaters has always been if they want to cheat why do they get married? I just can't understand that kind of thinking. Maybe marriage education should be a required course in high school? Certainly pr-marriage counseling should be a requirement. Sort of like owning a gun and driving a car you should have to get a license after passing a test. What do you think folks? Am I crazy or what? I know what the problem is, that dam Martian Slut Ray, we really do need an anti, anti missile for that.................

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 1 year ago

You can not love two men and not cheat the man you are married to same for husbands who cheat fidelity is a effort you make every day and cheating is never justified or harmless

AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 year ago

I'm confused... Caught your full story on another site and can't understand why they refused to publish it. It was much tamer than some of the revenge scenes written here on Literotica.... Many are nearly exactly the same but instead of fingers it's sex organs.... So I don't really get the issue. It wasn't overly gory nor was it sexualized in any way....

As for the story, I always seen to enjoy your writing but hate aircrew if the story... That's not necessarily a bad thing... Life is that way. I still hate the stay for the child thing though. That can be more scarring ... growing up watching a disfunctional relationship.... than with parents living apart.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Any moderators who reject a story for being too violent, should ask themselves why edrider’s stories are still posted here!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not a huge fan of violent revenge, however, those two cheaters deserved everything they got. I know that both men and women cheat but I read a survey recently which said that 65% of married women had at least one affair in the last ten years. The figure was significantly lower for men.

I believe that many women can compartmentalise their relationships and a great many of them convince themselves that they are actually not doing anything wrong.

WwoodyWwoody12 months ago

To err is human....to forgive.....DIVINE

inka2222inka222212 months ago

5 stars for a good story, but it would have been even better if (1) the asshat lost the 11th finger and (2) there was a lot more pain to the wife. The asshat wasn't the one betraying the husband, she was. Yet, she lost nothing but him. He was even too dumb to ruin her financially even though he had years to prepare and expertise as accountant :( What a wasted opportunity.

kirei8kirei811 months ago

Great story! I guess her sacrificing one finger as a reminder wasn't necessary but would have been a sort of equalizer.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

JUSTICE! Was hoping she contracted HIV.

G

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really enjoyed it, and gave it 5 stars. I guess she finally realized that actions have consequences, and that she was selfish in her thinking a couple of hours per week spent making love to her boss wouldn't hurt anything. How wrong she was.

RePhilRePhil11 months ago

5&FAV…. As usual. Thanks for sharing. I thought you were going to pull off a Colombian Neck Tie. Of course this wouldn’t pass this site’s editors hahaha

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker11 months ago

Great. Loved it. I can't think of anything else to say. Thank you. The Bear approves. 5 stars.

The BEAR

MarkTwineMarkTwine11 months ago

Good story. He could never trust her again and did the right thing leaving her.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster111 months ago

Another 5-star tale from CindyTV...

...I can imagine where the original revenge tale went, but in all fairness, I think the way it is described in this version served the purpose.

Glad they stayed together until Angel left for college, and happy Johnny found a new love in his life. Glad also he relented and didn't financially destroy his wife at the time of the divorce, and he probably felt better about that as well !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WOW!! Brutal even without graphic descriptions. People with any kind of imagination will do a good job of "seeing" what happened. Good job!!

Buster2UBuster2U11 months ago

10 stars for Cindy! Another Great Story, Great Writing, Great Ending. Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So sorry, the bitch got her just desserts.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No

Divorce and send copies of her confession to ALL!

Sue him and firm.

Toxic relationship spreads to All around. Children worse off

ttt59ttt5911 months ago

Very good story. Can't see Angel become a therapist after everything that happened, but it is your story and you told it well! Kudos!

Nity_98Nity_9811 months ago

kudos to your writing.. would have liked the arms scene (uncut)..

still amazing story keep up the good work., Nity

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit10 months ago

Cindy, at Cindy's BEST!

Sad and emotive, but brilliant and impossible to fault, entirely credible, people can, and DO act in such ways, however much others may moan, wish otherwise or comment, so the story IS quite feasible, like it or not!

5* -well done!

R.S.

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

Early page 1.

He’s got a 45 person firm and she can’t go to work for him? Makes no sense. She used to. Or start buying and renting real estate. Why go be someones servant when you don’t have to?

She likes her pussy eaten but doesn’t give blowjobs? Horse shit

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

Reading again. End of page 1. Serves him right for letting her go be someone else’s work bitch instead of hiring her himself. With a 45 person accounting firm, he’s a multi millionaire. Should have made it a 2 person firm.

Sure do wish I could read the original version

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

I mean seriously, there’s 2 stories on here where the wife and her lover get literally nuked. WTF could top that?

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

Love your stories. Nice pic too.

Uh…question-what kind of dancer? 😁

oldtwitoldtwit10 months ago

Ok I can see why they made you cut some of that out, sometimes less is better than more, I think you got it right in this, but it is your story so in some way feel for you not being able to write just what you wanted.

But that’s life.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Is anywhere I can read the unedited version?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Schwanze119 days ago

Nice pic too.4

You are aware the picture is of a boy?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My marrige ( many years, many decades ago) has been almost sexless. Neither of us cheated, ever. I know because I spent much effort to make sure she wasn't cheating.My wife did want any more sex after 10 yrs. No reason. We're retired and do everthing together. It's been a good loving marrige. I would do it again because she was a wonderful friend and wife. We always did everything together. I can't complain. I made my bed long ago. I still know where she is and what she is doing. Trust but verify----always.

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

Hard to believe she didn't learn she loves extra dick more than her long term relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sara and William two cheating assholes got what they deserve

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent! Loving wives stories should be exactly like this...with a revenge. 5 star

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Should have had "500" tattooed on her chest so every time she dressed or showered, she would be reminded. Cruel? Remember, she ripped the heart out of her husband and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She raved too much about lover and sex for her to be believable about loving husband.

He had daughter old English to handle divorce instead of antipathy at home.

StruckwrongStruckwrong8 months ago

Wasn't 500 times revenge. Her lover didn't owe him anything.

He was an ass who fucked his wife but he didn't rape her.

It wasn't just in his mind. She fucked him and their marriage over that many times.

Let's face it, she didn't have a decent bone in her body.

Norseman123Norseman1238 months ago

5***** TOP STORY AS USUAL

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A fully understandable response. Any number of sexual encounters over 1 in a marriage should be s death knell for the marriage. I do disagree with those who blame only the wife. If I treasured my wife, I would react with great violence against those who would willingly do harm to me. They are not innocent and by purposely doing an act that harms me they are definitely guilty. Any man owes every other man the courtesy of respecting his rights. Those that think otherwise, are showing that they have no respect for other man, even if they never cheat themselves.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It is great, I however am a btb type, His payback to the slut was to forgive her? Never gonna happen. You are a talented author. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sara didn't love her husband. Not really. She may have at one time. But she lost respect and fell out if love with him, reserving her heart for William. Multimonth affairs are never reconcilable unless under crazy circumstances, and even then almost never (serious blackmail, mental illness, maybe drug addiction). Sara took it to the next level 3+ times a week (supposedly only a few hours) over three years. Nah. No way back from that. Surprised he stayed married to her. Just divorce and look for companionship and love elsewhere. Angel was already a teenager. She can handle it. Btw the death knell is not only the number it is how she fell in love with William. And how wouldn't she have emotional connection after so many sessions and raving about how glorious a lover William is. Nah she didn't love her husband. She thought she did, but she didn't. She loved William and herself.

WisquejacWisquejac7 months ago

Good story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beautiful story, I must say I did find it difficult reading it,for it reminded me of my own ex wife’s infidelity over a 33 year period, and before people say how could I not of known, I was an interstate truck driver and for the short period of time that I was home which was only 3 days every fortnight, I also waited for our children to turn 21 when I divorced the bich.

johng1953johng19537 months ago

I prefer the cleverer stories of revenge where the hurt husband doesn't resort to violence.

NicealloverNiceallover7 months ago

The concept of loving two people at the same time sexually is only valid if they are all aware of the relationships and agree to the situation. Hiding an affair immediately makes one man inferior and the other who knows about it superior. So Cindy TV is right to say that Sarah’s hubris is the cause of all the hurt. William is in a similar position as well. I just don’t think a person can give total undivided love to someone who hides their love for another. I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ok. Loved the story, gave it a “5”. But I have to add a personal footnote, about Johnny moving in with the “ dancer” aka stripper. When I was a mere lad of 19, I met a stripper who was running away from her old life. She was like 27 or 28. To quote the Rolling Stones” she blew my nose, and then she blew my mind!” This was back around 1979. This woman could screw for literally days, in every hole. She has vaginal orgasms, as well as clitoral. I swear, she came at least as much as me, which at 19 years old, was a lot! But... All good things must come to an end. After about a month, she moved, and went back to her old life. I think she picked me, because it reminded her of a simpler time in her life. Her downside was she had a hole in her nasal cavity the caused her post nasal drip. She could cure it, by lighting up a joint, and inhaling the smoke. The guy(s) she lived with were Coke dealers, which was pretty new during that time. All I can say is thanks for the fond memories, and I hope you eventually made it out of that lifestyle.

deependerdeepender6 months ago

A good story well told. Each character maintained his/her personality throughout. It is a shame upon us all that we must turn to criminals for justice.

.

The "award" was a whore's wage pure and simple.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I couldn’t have done what she did she’s a better woman than me I definitely would have followed Willian in front of a truck. She’s cheated an instead of being allowed a divorce and to move on she had to live with a man who hated her but pretended they were still happily married so she had no one at all to talk to a daughter who also hated her she had absolutely nothing to live for. I would have sat down an wrote letters to the important people telling them I couldn’t live the lie anymore he refused to let her divorce I would have found a more permanent solution. At the end of the day her sin was she fell in love his was actually greater to bring another human to consider suicide as the only way out that’s evil

rbloch66rbloch665 months ago

Reading this story hurt my heart. It’s so sad. I don’t know how anyone could get past that kind of betrayal. It was made worse because she was caught rather than having confessed. That tells that she would have continued indefinitely. The revenge was more than adequate, but it seemed empty, in the end. The trauma that William’s wife would have felt seems unfathomable. Their kids would certainly suffer, too. So much devastation caused by selfish stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story did not gel with me for some reason may be it read as being all to clinical. That said in a different way I lived in a similar hell for far longer so I understand that part may be more than others. Personally I would have removed two other items that were personal to him and may be crushed both hands. I also do not agree what Sara said about her relationship with her boss. If it had only been on those late nights why were they kissing at that award? That is outside of those late nights. One other thing that I would have made an issue with is the $10,000.00. To me that is prostitution money, Sara being paid for her sex. As my ex-wife did Sara was exceedingly good at comparting her life even to the point of not thinking she had done that much wrong and that is after all that counselling. Years later I have still not been able to close that window but the gap is smaller. At least my PTSD is gone by 95%. That said, if I ever met her again it would be interesting if my PTSD would trigger again. I hope that never happens as I am past the stage of being a raving looney, bonkers person.

C_frommnC_frommn5 months ago

I liked the story, it had everything you could want the Ass_ole got his, the Bi_ch got hers. and eventually the hubby moved on ans hopefully found someone who would talk before jumping into another mans bed.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I respectfully disagree with the (presumably) female Anon who said " At the end of the day her sin was she fell in love his was actually greater to bring another human to consider suicide as the only way out that’s evil." The wife here was completely delusional that she could have a 3-year affair and that it didn't impact her longtime husband and children. If it was love, then why would she not bring it up honestly with her spouse and make a clean, respectful exit for a new spouse? That she (and they, meaning lovers) didn't means she knew it was wrong, but was either too delusional or disrespectful to address it honestly. The revenge on the lover was a bit gratuitous, but staying with the wife in a defacto open marriage until the child was off to higher education wasn't terrible, except to the offending wife's conscience. He honestly owed her little after that three year affair. If you want to understand his fictional attitude, go read the lyrics to the musical group Proclaimers song:

"I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)". He lived his life faithfully and with fidelitiy to his family and as the lyric say: "But I would walk 500 miles

And I would walk 500 more

Just to be the man who walks a thousand miles

To fall down at your door."

So her 500 cheating fucks stuck in his head, and his 500 miles of fidelity and work in the marriage stuck in hers (after the fact). Love is about more than sex and immediate emotional fulfillment, but respeto: respect and esteem for your marital partner. 34 años felices con mi esposa y costilla latina.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sara did not half the pain she deserved!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She was passive after her affair. If she wanted her husband to forgive her, she had to work harder than she did to throw the marriage away.

That meant actively giving her man hall passes, actively treating him like a king, actively humiliating herself to friends and family. What she did was make him some diner, cry about him seeing another woman, and go to therapy. Very low effort person. Letting life pass her by, this was the logical outcome. She cheated because it was easy, and she lost her man because fighting for him wasn't easy. Good story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Any moderators who reject a story for being too violent, should ask themselves why edrider’s stories are still posted here!

ZK

BrianluvsBrianluvs4 months ago

I really enjoy MissCindys stories. I truly likes as usual could not walk away . I know the pain and the emotions that are felt. I am a victim and all through my life. When I was with someone my attention only to them . So Miss Cindy I wouldn't be concerned with comments . It's simple liked yes or no .. why.. your fantastic. Thanks for sharing ur talent. Be well

wlpjwlpj4 months ago

Wow, what a setup!! Every Tuesday and Thursday with your "work" wife. What a setup

consulting91consulting914 months ago

Great story. Another 5 star!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Beautiful! This is more real than we think. I'm a survivor of a similar situation. You have to close the window to rebuild your manhood. Life is good.

numbnutz49numbnutz493 months ago

Somehow, William got rid of three kids from the beginning of the story to the end, but it took me reading the story twice before I noticed that. It is tough to read the LW stories about long-term affairs and how oblivious the cheated on spouses had become. Trust is a good thing but in today's society, trust is something that others manipulate. If I was 25 again, I'd be a committed bachelor.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cindy, you did it again. You and Saddletramp, are the best in BTB !

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Personally, I struggle with stories of cuckolding. As a recreational writer of erotica, I’ve taken on the task of reading all kinds of stories from all kinks, searching styles and plots. The typical white man suffering the humiliation of a hot wife with an unreasonable addiction to black cock… it’s depressing. I get some people truly enjoy the lifestyle, but the humiliation is so hard to understand. Many a times I was left with a literal knot in my stomach.

I’ve read a number of your stories CindyTV, and the reverse scenarios where the man finds his self worth and the woman realizes her mistake, initially left me with feelings of relief. Let’s be honest, there are women and men out there who still wouldn’t give a rats ass if they’re hurting people and would still continue to do so for their selfish reasons.

I don’t really have a criticism to make of your stories. To do so would be hypocritical. Your style and story telling us your own and I’ve enjoyed much of them.

I won’t be reading anymore because I’m now developing a different knot. So much hate and revenge. Where does it end? Self worth doesn’t have to come at the cost of destroying others. I mean literally destroying! You’re right, these situations can have a real component to them and that’s what I find tragic. Our humanity has been forever compromised.

You have a strong following and clearly many who love what you write. I wish you further growth in your writing and all the success that comes with it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No sympathy for slut Sara. William and Sara paid

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When planning and arranging revenge, don't do it over the phone - records are kept of all calls. For instance, if you haven't been in touch with your ex-con brother but suddenly you are? If he then handled arrangements with the cartel over a (possibly tapped) phone line then... If these cops had given a shit about doing their jobs, questions would have been asked.

On the other hand, I love CindyTV stories.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 star. REM

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I ant believe he could stomach being around her for two whole years after knowing. She gave another man her ass and denied him. That's so fucked up

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sorry, that's "Martha finally cheats too often"

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlk2 months ago

cheating wife story where the wife thinks she should be forgiven.

BTB ending saved it gave 4 stars.

RodzzzRodzzz2 months ago

Thanx Cindy........I have indeed shut the window.

WargamerWargamer2 months ago

Great story

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"Oh, I am so sorry your lover got hurt. Do you want me to send him flowers, or should we go see him, darling?" Great line as part of an excellent story--but She got off too easily.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 2 months ago

Weii done. Five big ones.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Why average?

She was supposedly in love with both But gave more to boyfriend (ass for one) and took time away from family for sex with him.

He was worried about daughter But worse this way as hopes for recovery and there were none

Prefer vandemonium approach over And gone

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Not as good as a life well lived without the cheaters by the faithful spouses but entertaining none the less.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician4 days ago

Good story. Keep up the good work. MtM

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.