All Comments on 'Five-Hundred Times Revenge'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 181 Comments
OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story!!! Your writing is better as passing every day !!

Congratulations 👏👏👏

OldmaninthewoodsOldmaninthewoodsabout 1 year ago

Liked it first time round and it's still a 5 star. For the record I didn't think there was anything too over the top with the original version.

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Like the story a lot. AAAAAA++++++

DanDraperDanDraperabout 1 year ago

Good story. Makes me wonder what the original version was like.

demanderdemanderabout 1 year ago

The site did that to me once. I revised. But I do believe the original was better. Good story. D

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

I thought the story was especially good after the assault and all the dust settled with a dead and loveless marriage. Very often, that is where cheating takes you.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

5 stars. However, I liked your first edition of this story MUCH better. But obviously, the powers that be at Literotica have the final say on what is written/published on their site. Oh well, such is life.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 1 year ago

Pretty well written. It is amazing that 2 people think they can regularly cheat on their spouses for 3 years and think it makes no difference. Hubris is an powerful destroyer. The revenge against William was certainly violent and perhaps over the top but also well earned. Society has shrugged its shoulders about dealing with adulatory but left many victims destroyed and without recourse. Most perpetrators pay no price, especially women.

It was nice to see Johnny's clarity about dealing with the situation. He informed his daughter and broke away from his wife. Yet, he tried to maintain a civil household for his daughter's sake and for his own mental health.

AardieAardieabout 1 year ago

I still enjoyed it the second time around. How did he never see her again with five shared grandkids?

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51about 1 year ago

Love how you write Ms Cindy. You are the Bomb, Gurl. 5 Awesome stars.

Turning502019Turning502019about 1 year ago

Liked the first edition better. Violence is real life surprised they have such a childish stance on here.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 1 year ago

Good story. Five stars.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 1 year ago

Very well done, simplistic and realistic. You were able to weave a telling story of betrayal even though the "mafia" had to be brought into the mix.

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Great story Cindy. Too bad Literotica caves to the whining pussies on here and made you rewrite this story. I thought there was absolutely nothing wrong with the original. Some people on here need to put their big girl panties on and just move along. Thanks for reposting and looking forward to your next story.

longhornfanlonghornfanabout 1 year ago

I really liked this story. Very well written.

Bri29Bri29about 1 year ago

I enjoyed this as much as the first read 5⭐️ again 👌

Bri29Bri29about 1 year ago

I enjoyed this as much as the first read 5⭐️ again 👌

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Cindy, WOW What a Great Read, Great Writing, Great Story! 5 big stars for the Great Effort. BTW I know I didn't like you new Hair doo, but it is growing me. It does look nice, sorry for complaining before. Not my Business anyway. Regardless, Great Story, Very Sad, but cheaters seldom think about if they get caught. LOL reminds me of the time I was stepping out on my wife. I was cruising around with my GF and we decided to stop to get something to eat. Turns out that we stopped at a Pizza Hut right next to the school my wife's niece was going to. Sure enough, my GF and I couldn't keep our hands off each other while we were waiting for our pizza. About that time the niece walks over to our table and asks where my wife was. LOL we got divorced eventually. Needless pain for my wife. I could only imagine what the bad guys did to the cheater. Yeah Lit Admin is very strict on that stuff. I had a heck of time getting my alternate ending to George Anderson's Feb Sucks story approved. It took a long time till I figured out a way to humiliate Marc LaValliere without Violence. LOL that was tough. Regardless, Great Story, thank you for the effort! Thanks, Buster2U.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

5 Stars for Miss Cindy. Great Writing, Great Story. Great Effort. Thanks so much Buster2U

PowersworderPowersworderabout 1 year ago

The original was fine as it was. There was nothing particularly gratuitous about the way you wrote the scene.

I gave it 5* again because it's a solid BtB.

-

My only criticism is that you covered the last two years of the marriage in a narrated epilogue. I would've liked to read some fleshed out scenes of the husband going out dating and the hypocritical wife's horrified reaction.

It's also more fun when the new woman is fleshed out in nubile, perky detail, especially when the cheating slut meets her hotter, younger replacement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, as for the trolls, let them hate. You at least have the courage to write and publish your stories, what do they do, winge. Keep up the good work.

Ghostno21Ghostno21about 1 year ago

5 star story once again thanks for sharing

amygdalaamygdalaabout 1 year ago

You know when i read the first version i tried to google that original news article you took your inspiration from but couldn't find it. Does anyone have a link to the news story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too much hurt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story about a man who is crushed but doesn't let a lying cheat steal his dignity. Cheaters are beyond delusional and these two were no exception. Reality came calling and the outcome was appropriate.

Neptune60Neptune60about 1 year ago

Sorry but I'm an early riser.

I thought at the time of reading the original, the words to add, " If you are going to read the next paragraph, please, first close your eyes".

It was brutal so thank you for making a better read. There is no shame in being a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So glad to see another cheater get her due I hate all cheaters (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really like your stories don't let the grammer police stop your writing would like to see them try to write a story

Please keep them coming

Jamie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

People say what they say, but I really like your writing and stories. Even as an anon.

I wonder if the stripper gave him anal....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great read! It reminded me (I'm old) the pain of divorce so many years ago. My mother and father (during the '60's) put me and my brothers in a war we didn't understand. I married my perfect girl 4 years older than myself. I was older than my age. 7 yrs married and never a sniff of cheating. My wife never knew the effort I used to make sure she had the time/opportunity too keep her to busy with me. I kept her busy. I put off starting a family until it was to late. She had a medical problem that lingered until she couldn't get pregnant. It all worked out perfectly for me (and her). I relied on "trust but verify" even now in our early '70's. Again, a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The original was better in my opinion. However this one still deserves 5 stars. Thank you for putting it back up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I did like the first story but this is just as good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Never get these stories, where the husband owns a company and the wife goes back to work at different company as a PA? When Sara could have worked at her husband’s with flexible hour?But then there wouldn’t be a cheating story or would there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Read the initial version and dont understand what got the knickers of the "LW moderators" all knotted up. The cartel guys just cut off his fingers, I say just but ii know it was horrible for him but why demand that the amputation be taken out of the original story? Whos gonna get hysterical over that? weel the cheater did but a reader? rk

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

Why the heck did Sara became celibate?

Now that she had permission from his (ex)husband Johnny to have sex with anyone

she became celibate??!

Stupid female.

Thanks CindyTV.. I thought this was a repost but it is still the same story no changes whatsoever.

offkilter123offkilter123about 1 year ago

You desperately need an editor or at least a proofreader. You are using POVs not only within the same paragraph, but sometimes within the same sentence. Plotting was good and character development was okay.

MartyMartiniMartyMartiniabout 1 year ago

A new whore is born. Why does it seem on Literotica, that being introduced to your Attorney as his new Personal Assistant, is more like rubbing his package than shaking his hand?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a superior rendition of the common trope seen on LW where a spouse (98% of the time a wife) completely deludes oneself about how an affair is OK as long as the spouse doesn’t know about it. In this example BOTH William and Sara had convinced themselves that they could essentially have a parallel marriage to each other while HAPPILY maintaining wedded bliss with their actual spouses. Such delusion is, of course, unexplainable using logic.

.

In this example, CindyTV does a masterful job of showing a realistic reaction by the wronged husband. Sure…it was a bit “Deus ex machina” that hubby had a brother who was “connected” and used him to get revenge on William without risk. But the strength of the story was illustrating how hubby got revenge on Sara by essentially removing from her life that which she craved: love. Kudos to the author for having hubby not go scorched earth at the divorce and giving Sara her half of the marriage assets — although the motivation was surely to benefit Angel’s relationship with her Mom.

.

I did have a quibble: loved the bed exchange…but why not move Sara into another room? As Angel knew full well what was going on, there was no reason to pretend about anything. Why sleep in the same room with the slut for a couple years?

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good story, but a little rough still.

I was disappointed in the way you simply snipped a section and referenced your opening notes rather than actually rewriting it to fit within the guidelines.

To add to Aarie's question, which one skipped their daughter's wedding if she never heard from him again?

SsacamSsacamabout 1 year ago

I'm really disappointed about SOL and the edit you had to do to post this story here. I read it on another site and thought it was great! And because I know how it was originally posted, I still gave it a 5 star rating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story well told you have a gift

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unique in certain ways. Pity about the random switching from first to third person.

Good editing could have caught that,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Get an editor please, it will help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great story.5 stars.

I find it nearly impossible to have sympathy for the selfish cheater's consequences. They need to suffer more than the suffering they caused. Once betrayed one will never be the same. Innocence and the free giving of love is lost forever. The damage of cheating on a spouse causes great damage. It's not an innocuous happening. The entire family suffers. Adultery needs to be a crime again. It creates so much more damage than losing an inanimate object to theft yet the law has made it a non crime. Why is that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done, a very probable story

towgtowgabout 1 year ago

In many ways less is more. I think this story benefited from the deletion. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wow , really good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another well written tale. Hard to believe that you have only been writing for a couple of years. Thank you for your time and talent. DMW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read all of the comments and yes I remember you posting this story in the past, It was a good story then and remains so in this one. Look for some more but without rewrites as this is getting old.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

If she rode home with hubby and daughter, how did she get there? Maybe I missed it.

Too brutal for LW? There's a couple of stories on here where hubby literally nukes his wife and paramour. How the hell can you top that?

Good story with high marks from the lovely Cindy, but one point, and I put it on here in public rather than privately because literally EVERYONE who writes something along this theme does the same thing. Folks, if hubby is working half or a quarter that many people why would she want to go be some other man's servant/secretary. Because a PA is a high end secretary. Not a business person but a secretary. Honorable and necessary job but wealthy wives don't do that ime. Go to work for hubby. Become a teacher. Go back to school. Start buying income producing real estate. So many things would make sense but a wife with a husband who owns a good size accounting firm does NOT, in real life, go become someone else's PA/secretary.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[06.04.23]

Excellent tale!

I too have run afoul of the submission board and graphic revenge...I have a beautifully violent tale with multiple points that could/did ruffle their feathers - but they didn't elaborate, so I just dropped the tale for now.

111/10!!!!!

historyandherstoryhistoryandherstoryabout 1 year ago

Great story, well written. Thank you.

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Thanks for the link Cindy. I still don't see the problem with the original.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 1 year ago

i will never understand why you stay because of the kids 4.5*********

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked this story Cindy. This and the original. I've seen other stories just disappear like your original. A few time the author comes back with a watered down version somewhat like you had to do. A couple have mentioned that Lit got complaints about the violence in the story as the reason it was taken down. Too bad a few are allowed to make that happen. I'm thinking a good BTB or bastard would help with their attitude adjustment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cindy. I love your stories. Keep on doing them you have me hooked. All I can say is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The hand punishment was over the top. I like BTB stories, but you went too far. What is the greater sin, being an unfaithful male, or permanent mutilation of a human who has serious faults. Burn him and her, but do it in a less brutal way. I worry about how your mind works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well told tale of betrayal and its comsequences.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Great story the first time, and still just as good. Never too much brutality against cheating bastards. He lived, for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A major flaw in thinking they weren’t taking anything from their spouses is that they were taking 4 hours a week from them. If she was getting paid, she was stealing from the company. If she wasn’t getting paid, she was stealing time from her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story!!

No raac yay!! Your biggest fan here bro!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not quite so brutal, but nevertheless. I would have taken William to a remote place and used zip ties to his scrotum and penis. The zip ties would be tight, cutting of blood circulation. After waiting an hour, I would leave, then call 911 telling them where to find William. His sex package would be dead need surgical removal. That should happen to all men who find themselves in a sexual relationship with a married woman. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't understand this "staying together for the kids" when study after study has shown that they are much better off if the two combatants divorce.

RePhilRePhilabout 1 year ago

That was a sad one all around. Great writing as usual.

kencorokencoroabout 1 year ago

@"Some words from Kiwihunter:

An open minded Kiwi who belie es in ethical NONMONOGAMY. Forgiveness and kindness are the best human virtues"

You're just a cuck Kiwihunter. You're the ultimate wimp.

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtabout 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing your imagination and skill.

A few perspective changes created some confusion, but not enough to make the story unenjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At least you tried.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

one of your better stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So what if you wrote it Realistically. If the Cartel hinchman come to Punish you it's not going to be pretty. I remember the Original story, I was surprised that they cut off all of his fingers, I was thinking they were going to cut off his cock and balls and leave them in a jar of formaldehyde, then put them up on the fireplace Mantel, so he could remember them. But I guess Literotica would disapprove of that too....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She got off easy......................

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

It is a completely misjudged attitude to stay in a loveless partnership because of the children. The children suffer much more in this situation than when a clear line is drawn. And, children learn that some actions have consequences that aren't comfortable for everyone. 4*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've read most of your stories. As tough as some are, I wish you well. They seem to come from heart breaking events. And I thank you for your words. 5 stars. S. F.

fananamousfananamousabout 1 year ago

Storyline was good and real. Your emphasis and portrayal of emotion was empathetic. However your attention to detail needs much work. I read every word for content and context. There were several misplaced pronouns but the biggest gaf was introducing William as a father of six and ending the story as a father three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All actions have results. Positive or negative. After they occur one must learn to live with the out come. Your story certainly reflected that. Thanks for sharing. 4*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good and I think that she got what she deserved. A coworker was going through a nasty divorce. Three kids and married 22 years , she went back to work around the 15 years married. He found out she started cheating on him with a coworker who they had become family friends with. She worked and traveled to meetings multiple times a year . Turns out for three of the seven years working together they were fucking when they traveled and at least once a week during work . It came to a head when she had a four night trip to Arizona. He took a flight the second day to surprise her . He got to the hotel gave his name and her room , said he lost his key. He went up with flowers and champagne opened the door to her riding the coworker like a wild woman. They didn’t even realize he came in because it was a separate bedroom. He walked in and attacked the naked guy with the bottle hurtling him pretty badly. He was arrested but the guy didn’t press charges. He called the guys wife as soon as he was released then got a flight home. She tried the it took nothing away from us and was just different sex angle. They had ten sessions of counseling that was forced by the court and that’s how he got all the time lines and details . Two families destroyed for side dick and pussy and that’s what people don’t understand. It’s not just the spouse but the kids , families, friends etc that all suffer. It this not even just the cheating but doing things she doesn’t with her own husband. That would hurt him even more .

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 year ago

@Mbgdallas,

RE: Wow. Bad story, bad writing, bad read.

You say all that and you have no stories to offer and you can't even fill your bio out properly.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 year ago

@Schwanze1,

A limo picked her up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Niiiiice. The original was over-the-top, so this is an improvement. You're too good of a writer to play to the howling jackals in the comments section. You did miss some great opportunities to move the story through a phase or scene with dialogue instead of commentary. That would make a good story just that much better.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year ago

Wow, that was very powerful. I am sure it has affected your readers as it has me. I love your writing and I so love your stories, we here at Lit are happy to have you. Oh and I love, love the wrap-up at the end... Thank you for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your work shows a great deal of talent. Please keep writing! When I read this I had a few expected responses that never occurred. At first meeting with councilor, I expected him to lash out twice. One when she got a one on one and he didn't; second when she didn't start with the same question as the wife was asked, I'd have railed that she was getting preferential treatment and the scales had been skewed. Not interested in a rigged game.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The wife and William got off too easy in my opinion. I'm happy that she lost her husband and that Angel understands who was at fault. But wish the consequences were worse for her and William lived way to long. They should have taken his legs and eyes also

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Excellent story, your talent shines here.

Looking forward to your next tale

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed it. While it might not have been my cup of tea, I thought it was pretty good. Like I've said before I tend to skip over some mistakes like William's number of children (6 at the beginning and 3 at the end), or this mix up in names or him being called her or she, as those kind of things happen. I did like the wrap up at the end though, sort of like an epilogue. While she might have been thinking it wasn't taking away anything from her husband and family, it just shoved her disrespect to them both. As William was more important than they were. I think Johnny showed that to her in those last few years by giving her the silent treatment, and rebuffing her hugs and kisses, making her feel even more alone. In a way, he was just showing her his own version of what she'd been doing to him during those 3 years. And I too am surprised that you weren't called out for Sara getting 2 meetings with the counselor to his one, and it being a "group" meeting while Sara got one individual meeting before hand then got a "group" meeting. If he had gotten an individual meeting, the doctor might have had a better understanding of what the "500" meant, and why it was so significant. So Sara still wasn't being completely truthful, which is what Johnny and her doctor wanted.

It was a powerful story, and it made one think while reading it. Those are the kinds of stories that I like to read. Thank You for sharing it with us. Oh yeah, I gave this a 4.5, but couldn't split the vote so it got 5 stars.

SilverEdSilverEdabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story, I kinda like this type of subject, which is strange really as I have been married close to 64 years to a wonderful woman, and dated from when she was 15 years old. I think the author did a good job, I was entertained for a couple of hours or more, what more can I ask.? No nitpicking from me, thank you CindyTV, I'll check out your other stories now. Keep them coming!

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerabout 1 year ago

Thanks, I enjoyed the story and especially the pace and the emotion it generated in me. I felt Sara's anguish, sorrow, and remorse for her decision and her irrational behavior. Johnny made the only decision he could live with.

Thanks again. r stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"her looks faded" ah ... yeah no shit they faded! lol

Guys remember this one FACT! and that is the older we get the better looking we become, more distinguished, our investments start paying off and surprise surprise we mature mentally and emotionally.

The flipside of the proverbial coin is the older a woman gets .... well lets just say (around the age of 45 or so) she is now on the fast-track to becoming a SWAMP DONKEY! Now there are exceptions to this but they are few and far. Even the men who were previously considered a 3 on the 1-10 chart are going to jump up to the 7th spot, it is true I have seen it myself a number of times, so when your cheating pig tells you she met someone please let my comment come to mind. When she asks what are you smiling about just tell her that you are happy for them both!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, some people can forgive and some people never Will, if you are so selfish, disrespectful, and nasty as to cheat on the person you "love" the way the pondscum did in this story, probably be a good idea to make sure your partner is a forgiver before starting your activities....

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Although written from a feminine point of view, it was a fair tale of infidelity and masculine revenge. And with a male’s heartbroken care for his offspring. But I don’t believe his revenge was 200%, he left her unpunished except for ostracizing his cheating spouse. She deserved much more then she got.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Reference USARET’s previous: percentage should read 100%, not 200%.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

fuck her! dirtball

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Sara could never forgive herself when she thought about the lives her selfishness had damaged. She dated a few men but could never find the love she had lost. She gained weight, her looks faded and she became a bitter old woman"

OH CindyTV you have nailed the very meaning of the term "SWAMP DONKEY"! Wonderful, truly!

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 1 year ago

Loved this... Not sure how someone can claim to love someone with her actions she did for that long. She deserved everything she got and best kind of ending where the wronged spouse got his happy ending with someone else

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely one of the best writers around. Well written and thoroughly enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a sad tale....far more a lesson than a BTB. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love your stories, you are one of very, very few writers that refuses to belittle men and cast them as disgusting honorless willing cuckolds. -that being the most hateful and disgusting personal insult to

a man's character. As only a coward with zero self-respect, honor, or dignity can or would give, share, or swap his supposedly loved wife. Placing this characteristic upon male characters is blatant insult to all men as it goes against all that is virtuous honorable and endearing about men it basically says you are not a man and that their feelings and very soul has zero value. Now I am sure the possibility for them to exist is not absolute and finding someone so disturbed and full of self-hate out of 3.5 billion men on the planet is possible.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.