All Comments on 'Five Minutes'

by MadeleineSinha

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

Great! Are there really no other comments?

I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue with your story when you wrote: "Where it went wrong was when we went away for a long weekend with her friend Diane and Diane's husband Grahame." That sounded so ominous, I wasn't sure if your tale was anywhere I was interested in going. I'm glad I persevered.

I'd liked to see what you do next. I'll follow you for awhile.

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

I think your "attempt writing from the male perspective" was very successful. I never gave it any thought while reading your story. Certainly nothing made me think - oh a man wouldn't do, say or think that. So, good job!

Also, the way you were able to present your characters getting it on without anyone blowing up was well written and seemed believable. A remarkable story! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a pretty great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurover 1 year ago

You really do write the best stories. They are properly erotic, rather than just tales of sex. You made a very convincing man too!

chasbo38chasbo386 months ago

Interesting that you had the women instigate the sex sharing. Most women seem to think that men are the instigators. I think that the idea that men might like to watch their wives have sex with other men is a female fantasy not shared by many me nwho actually love their wives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous