Five Mums Ch. 03 - Simon and Penny

Story Info
SImon's tale of Penny.
3.3k words
4.5
14.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
218 Followers

The very next day us sons all met at Andrew and Yana's house. We all went downstairs so we wouldn't be disturbed.

We got some cold ones out of the fridge and discussed what had happened. We talked about our escapades and what the mums had done.

Simon put forward a topic for discussion, what were our fantasies and which mum would we like to do it too. We all went quiet for a moment. While we thought about what we would like to do and to whom.

As Simon said, "We have five hot mums in our control, why not get the most out of them we can?"

"I'll start" Simon said.

"My fantasy is to have two of them to fuck at the same time, What the internet calls an FFM or a BGG threesome. And if they fuck each other at the same time, I wouldn't say no." Simon offered. "Ah Simon you aren't finished yet." I said. "Which mums you want?" Simon replied "That's easy, Penny and Yana. I love them tits." We all let out a low whistle. And then Andrew added" You know my step mum Yana's tits are false, dad paid them for a couple of years back." Simon replied that he still liked them. "Thomas you're next." Said Simon.

"Well, I would like to fuck Janice's tits and fuck her in the ass. Andrew next up." He said.

"Well don't be too shocked or judgmental, But I'd like to do some bondage, whip her, drip wax on her, tie her up and make her scream in pain." Andrew said. "And who's the lucky mum?" Simon asked. Andrew just answered with one word. "Yana."

"Ok" Thomas said. "She's a total bitch." Andrew said.

"David you?" I said.

"Ah well you may not like this, Jay." He replied. "But I want to fuck your mum in the ass.

"Well Jay you're the last." Said Simon.

I sat and then said" My choice is. Well, I have two I can't decide. One is a FFM threesome with rimming from either of these three, Yana, Janice or Anne." They all stopped for a moment and then said "Anne." Then Andrew said "SO you want to fuck your mum in front of and with my mum and David's or yours and you want your mum to lick your ass too. Well, that was unexpected.

Andrew then said, "while we're talking fantasies, let's get Yana down here and get her to do something for us." Thomas said "Like what? My mind's going a mile a minute."

"Nothing much." Said Andrew. He proceeded to call out to Yana.

"Yana, come here please?" No response. He tried again. "Yana get down here." He shouted.

A Russian accented voice answered." What you want." Come here and find out." Andrew replied.

After a couple of minutes Yana came down the stairs she stood in front of us in a towel, as she just stepped out of the shower.

"What can I do for you, son?" she asked.

Amdrew relayed to her what we had just been discussing although omitted the specifics of who wanted to do what to her. He then said "Out of sort of weird sense of Gallantry none of us boys are going to fuck any of you today. But I want you to get naked, and then call the other four and ask them what their ultimate fantasies are and write them down. And if you wont do it for me, then David will ask you and you're his for the week." David nodded. "So, drop the towel Yana." Andrew said.

Yana realized she was outgunned and dropped the towel. "Now call them." Andrew said, handing her a pad and a pen. She picked up the cordless phone and began to make calls. "Do it while you kneel and play with yourself." Andrew said.

She kneeled and started rubbing her bald pussy.

She started calling them. She rang Janice first. "Hi Janice, it's me Yana I've got the boys here all five of them. I need a favor. I need to know what your fantasy is?" A few minutes later she wrote down Janice's answer and wrote it down. While looking at David's face.

She rang Mine next, then Penny, Grace was last, she wrote down each answer while looking at each of us in turn.

After she had written down Grace's response. Andrew asked "Well?" She started to read. "Ah Ah Yana, keep playing with yourself and tell us." He said.

"Well Penny, wants a threesome with two boys, Grace wants to fuck in a public place. Anne wants to be double penetrated, ass and pussy at same time, Janice wants to do pegging. "

"Thank you, Yana. But that's only four mums, what about you?" asked Andrew.

"I would like to be gangbanged by all five of you as you fill all my holes and make me airtight."

"Let's do her right now all of us." Siad Thomas. "No Thomas, she has to earn it, unless David wants it too. Andrew said.

"Davy, any thoughts?" I asked.

David went quiet. And eventually answered. "Well as much as I am tempted, I would like to keep this ruskie doll to myself for the week, plus we all agreed to give them today off. But I do have something in mind." "Do tell." Said Simon. " I'm quite. keen to hear what we all got up to last night with each other's mum, but lets hear it while Yana's suck us all off as we tell it." We all agreed that we had reached a happy medium.

"Well, who's first?" asked Andrew. I started. I told them all about my previous night with Grace, the walks down the hallway, the fire and ice BJ, the rimming, and the ass fucking. David and Simon both said that they had heard it and thought there was someone at the door. All the while Yana slowly sucked me. I discussed what had happened with Grace and the fact that she let loose who the other four teachers were (See Chapter two.)

"You next Si." I said.

We all discussed what had happened to us and what we had done to each mother in turn.

Simon started. Yana got off my dick leaving a long trail of saliva and obediently went over to Simon and starting to suck him.

The following is seen and written from Simon's viewpoint.

"Well as you are now, we all pulled our 'partner's' names out of the bowl. I got Penny. And I escorted her down to my room. I ushered her into it, and I entered after her.: Simon started.

I sat on the edge of the bed and gestured for her to start stripping off. She was very how can I put it? Matter of fact. She undid her trousers and slid them off, undid her blouse and took it off. She then stood there in her teddy black with red highlights on the cups." He said.

She asked with her hands on the hips if we were going to romantic or rapey. I just shrugged.

I stripped myself, freeing my cock. And then sat back down. I motioned for penny to join me. She moved forward and then reached down and pulled my cock a few times.

I moved back over the bed, so I was lying across the bed with my legs dangling. I tapped the bed beside me, and Penny climbed up next to me. She kept pulling on my cock. I was determined that I was going to get more than a hand job out of this bitch. Sorry Thomas. Simon said. "No need." Thomas replied.

I reached across and felt her tits up thinking maybe she needs warming up. I was getting hard, she was starting to get warmed up,

I reached down between her legs and unclipped the clips doing the teddy up. I gave her a quick rub down there. She quickened her pace a bit and let out a small moan. I then ran my hand up her back and undid the bra fasteners holding the teddy's top half together. I thought well If I am going to go any further, I'll have to warm her up. I pulled her up, so her face was level with mine she still had her left hand wrapped around my member, and she continued to wank it. I gave her a deep kiss a few times and then I slid myself down the bed, so her tits were above my face. I cupped the right tit in my hand and squeezed it and I positioned my mouth under her left one. I kissed, sucked and licked her left tit, as I rubbed, pinched and squeezed her right. She let a small moan. I thought Jesus this is going to take forever. I swapped from side to side sucking one while handling the other. She started to harden. Unfortunately, in this position I couldn't reach between her legs to either rub and finger her, or to see how wet she was. I asked if she wanted to change positions. She said no as she liked what was happening and liked being on top. I said alright then.

I kept going for a little while longer. I asked if she was wet, and to my surprise she reached between her legs put two fingers in her pussy and then brought them up to my face. I stopped sucking her boobs and quickly sucked her fingers. "Hmm not overly wet but moist." I said. She just kept quiet and continued to put her tits in my mouth.

I thought right you bitch. So, I decided to put one arm across her back and hold her to me. And then when her right tit was in my mouth, as I was running my tongue around it's hardness in my mouth, I bit it. She gave out a slight yelp. And tried to get back up. I changed to the other tit and bit that too. She yelped again. I changed to the right tit and then bit it again, only this time harder and longer. I could feel her squirming against me. Like a worm trying to escape the beak of a blackbird. All to no avail. I asked if she was alright, she said that she didn't like it. So, I said to her "Get off me, take your teddy off and suck me, or I'll keep going." She looked puzzled and then climbed off. She rolled off me across the bed and then stood beside the bed on the other side away from me. She dropped the teddy to her knees and then turned to face me. Her nipples were light brown and hard, the big brown areolas pointing out like two dirty headlights. Her left tit had a slight imprint of my teeth, her right tit had a bright red imprint. He rubbed them both. The fold between her legs had some pussy hair but not a lot. Not a full bush, But not fully Kojak like Yana. When I said that Yana lifter her head off my cock. I said, "Back to it Yana." She obediently compiled.

Her bush is trimmed around the sides and top. I said to her to come back to the bed next to me. She got back up next to me on the bed. I gave her tits a quick play. "Please their sensitive." She cooed. I just kept playing with them, rubbing, squeezing, pinching, and smacking them as they hung down as she got back into doggy style. I asked her what her size was. She replied "12DD." I said, "they are nice."

She thanked me and I said enough small talk get down and suck me. She brought her head over my cock and first spat on it, then wanked it a couple of times again.

She then took about half the length in her mouth, coming back up to the tip and then back down again. She did this a few times. I reached behind her and starting to finger fuck and rub her pussy. She was getting wetter. As I rubbed her pussy, she changed her technique. As she came up, she started swirling her tongue around the shaft. I rubbed her harder. She rested her tits on my right thigh next to my cock. I rubbed her harder and faster. She moaned a bit more deeply this time. She proceeded to tit fuck me. And then when I put three fingers in her pussy she gasped. I saw her hair in the bun, sitting at about a 45-degree angle on the back of her head. As she was titty fucking me, I had three fingers in her pussy up to the second knuckle. So, I used my left hand and grabbed her bun. And forced her head back onto my cock. Handy handhold I thought.

I forced her down my shaft all the way to the bottom. Then I held her there using her bun. I took my fingers out of her pussy and brought her off my shaft and made her lick her own juices off her fingers. Then I pushed her head back down onto me. Instead, this time instead of putting my right hand in her pussy. I spanked her ass. She was there my shaft touching her tonsils, one hand spanking her ass, the other hand holding her head down using that convenient bun. Her tits resting on my right thigh.

After spanking each ass cheek about ten times, I put two fingers back in her pussy, then finger fucked her, she was well lubed. So, after a few quick fucks I pulled them out and transferred to her exposed asshole. She jerked her head up and yelped. "Aaah." she said. I let her quickly recover and then forced her head back down and this time I tightened my grip and held her so she could not bring it up. And then I put two fingers back in her ass, past the second knuckle she was making undiscernible sounds as I finger raped her ass.

After about five to ten minutes, I let her head go and took my fingers out. She gasped as a bucket load of drool escaped her mouth. I put my fingers back in her ass and finger fucked her ass again, after about five minutes of fucking her brown hole, I brought them out and put the other two in her pussy at the same time. She let out some noises which were like a combo of moaning, whimpering, and gasping.

I decided then that I need to fuck her properly.

I brought her head up off my shaft and said now I'm going to fuck you.

She rolled over onto the middle of the bed and opened her legs. She was expecting missionary.

I said no, get up. She got up, I said stand at the end of the bed and lean forward. I moved to one side and then told her to wriggle her tits up and down. I watched as did it for a few minutes then I went around behind her and inspected her ass, it was round and had pinkish color patches where I had spanked her. Her little tufts of pussy hair were visible poking out from between her legs. I spanked her again. She gave a small yelp. Then I said get into doggy on the edge. She brought her knees onto the edge and supported herself on her hands in the classic doggy style position. Mmmh, I said debating in my mind which position I preferred. I decided to ask her, so I asked Penny her preference out of the two. She said she preferred the first. SO that was it, I chose the doggy style.

While she was in the position, I rammed my cock in between her legs. I started slowly, slow but rough. Then I reached around and played with her tits, as they were hanging there. I' squeezed them, rubbed, and pulled her nipples. She was moaning like a cheap slut. And that bun was front and center, So I thought I'll pull on it. SO, I reached forward with one hand and gave a tug, then I quickened my pace, and got harder and faster. AS I got faster, I pulled that bun harder. I pulled it so her head came up. She started moaning. I put my finger in her mouth and she started to suck on it. She sucked like a mad thing. At one point I was pulling her bun with my left hand and fish hooking her mouth. She was making weird noises. I thought I could feel someone at the door at one stage, but I just couldn't care, both penny and I were too far gone. "Let me stop you there Si, there was someone there. It was me and Grace we had a brief looksie." Jay said.

"Have a good look?" I asked. Jay just laughed. I just proceeded to fuck her like a dog. Eventually her bun became all loose and straggled, so She just undid it and shook it loose. So, I just kept pulling on her hair only loose.

I just got sick of doing all the work, so I asked Penny, you wanna swap places? She didn't say anything but nodded her head, so I let go of her hair and pulled it out. She got up and stood beside me. Kissed me passionately, and reached down to pull me a few times. I smiled, reached up behind her head, grabbed a handful of hair and pushed her down onto her knees, she put my shaft into her warm wet mouth and cleaned her juices off me. I let her suck it a few times. Then I laid on the bed, she climbed onto the bed and got on top. She rode me cowgirl style furiously. She held my shoulders down with her hands. My hands were everywhere, playing with her tits, smacking her ass.

After about fifteen minutes I reached behind and forced her down. Down so her tits were in my face. I proceeded to suck on them. She let out a succession of loud, low moans. I reached back and pulled her hair again; I just couldn't help it. She moaned louder and quicker. I was thinking that I never had Tommy's mum as a moaner, I dunno know I always had down as a screamer. Then I thought I'll give her a surprise I Pulled her hair back hard with my left hand and put three fingers in her ass, hard, fast and deep. She squealed at that. And then she started to buck back towards and onto me. I was fucking both her holes at the same time, one with my dick, one with my fingers.

She was getting into it, so I thought sod it I'll just let her do it. Then I felt some moisture on my dick she had cum. I too was getting close. SO, I pulled it out just before I came. She got off me and kneeled on the floor I just got and thought I'll cum over her face, but my aim was off, and I came all over her tits. She scooped up my cum with her hands and then proceeded to feed it to herself.

Then we spent some time having a cuddle and massage and then we heard you guys start moving around so we got up and followed you all into the longue.

And that's it really, sorry Tommy, she's your mum and it might be shocking and all. "That's all-right Simon, I'll go next and tell you about me and Janice next. Thomas said.

milfman23
milfman23
218 Followers