Five Mums Ch. 21 - Away We Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaahhhh." I moaned as Brandi sucked me.

Then I felt another movement near me. I had a mouth on my right nipple, whoever it was leaning over me. I had a tongue in my mouth, and someone had moved between my legs and was starting to eat my pussy out.

I opened my eyes to find out that Penny was leaning over me naked from beside the couch. She was furiously tonguing me, Brandi had moved to kneel on the floor and was leaning over my chest, sucking my tits. And grace was kneeling in a semi doggy style between my legs and was licking and eating my ginger pussy out. I had a woman at each end. I was being all girl gangbanged.

I returned Penny's tongue probes with mine. My right-hand clutching Brandi behind the head, holding her eager mouth to my tits. My left hand was reaching down between my legs clasping a handful of hair from Grace holding her face to my pussy and forcing her deeper into my sodden love hole.

Penny, momentarily stopped the tonguing and reached down to undo Brandi's shorts. Penny undid Brandi's shorts from behind and then forced them down Brandi's legs swiftly followed by Brandi's panties. By now we were all naked.

Grace licked my pussy at a furious pace, between her attentions and the attentions from the others. I was coming close to climaxing, my nipples were rock hard, my ginger pussy hair was sodden wet with my warm, wet sticky juice.

Grace withdrew from my crotch, motioning for me to sit. I sat up on the couch, on the middle seat legs open. Brandi took this opportunity to kneel on the floor between them and she immediately started eating my womanness out, making loud slurping sounds as she sucked up the juices that been made by both her and Grace previously.

Grace and Penny knelt either side of me, Penny on my right, Grace on my left. I soon had a tit from each shoved in my direction. I started sucking on Penny's tits first. My logic being they were bigger they would take longer to get where I wanted them.

I then started on Grace's small but very responsive tits. Both of them were starting to moan.

"Oh shit,Anne get those big tits of mine all nice and hard." Penny moaned.

"Suck me harder you bitch." Spat Grace.

Brandi meanwhile was really having a time on my crotch.

Licking each labia lip up and down and then my clit. She raised her head and asked me.

"Anne, babe you ever been rimmed before? I know your son likes it being done to him, but have you had him, or anyone do it to you before?" Brandi said.

"No, never." I answered.

"Well first time for everything." Brandi responded.

She then spat on my pussy, which sent a shiver up my spine and then she ran her tongue down to my asshole spreading the spittle from my pussy as she went. She then started probing and licking my brown hole.

"Aiiee." I cried. Ass eh started. My cry muffled by Penny's tit being forced into my hungry mouth.

"You go for the other one Grace." Penny said.

Grace leaned forward and put her head above my pussy and poked her tongue out, before plunging it into my pussy at the same time as Brandi pushed her's into my brown hole.

I cried to scream in delight, but Penny's tit was halfway down my throat.

There we were, I was sitting in the middle of the couch, legs open, Grace eating my pussy from her place on my left side, Brandi rimming my brown hole from where she was kneeling on the floor between me. And Penny kneeling on my right side. A tit in my mouth. Both her hands reaching around and over me. Her left hand to reach and finger Grace's pussy and her right reaching down to reach and play with Brandi's tits.

I came closer and closer to cumming. My body tightened and then contracted repeatedly. I could feel a squirt coming on.

"Gi,Gi,Gir,Girls, I've got a squirt coming. "I stammered.

"Yay." Penny said as she got up off me.

"Squirt?" Grace asked.

Brandi just pulled back and sat on her ankles.

Penny kneeled beside Brandi. Grace followed suit kneeling on Brandi's right side. All three of them were kneeling shoulder to shoulder on the floor. I stood up and rubbed my clit.

Then as I came, and a torrential flood of juice ejaculated out. I stood over them and went from side to side spraying them with my squirt. Much like a fireman does to a fire with a hose.

I screamed blue murder as I sprayed them from side to side. The squirt landing in Grace's hair,face,mouth,tits and stomach. Brandi's hair,face,tits.Penny's hair,face,tits. After I had finished squirting I fell back down on the couch exhausted. My three friends closed together and starting scooping and licking my squirt off of each other.

"Whew." I said laying back on the couch.

"Whew, indeed. That was a flood." Penny remarked.

"I didn't know you were a squirter Anne." Said Brandi.

"What is a squirt?" Grace asked.

"That was love, a violent expulsion of girl juice." Brandi answered her.

Grace nodded but still looked slightly confused.

"Well, that's good but there's still us three here." Brandi said.

"What you have in mind, Brand?" Penny asked.

"How about a two on two? Me and you, Penny. And Anne and Grace." Brandi said.

"Sounds good. Thoughts Grace?" Penny said.

"Yes, but I already tasted Ginger pussy." Grace said.

"Not her's she eats yours." Penny said to Grace.

"Yummy." Grace replied.

"Just give me a minute or two girls." I said as I caught my breath.

I recovered my breath pretty quickly and sat up on the couch.

I shook my hair to make it abit more presentable.

"Right, where were we?" I asked.

"You don't remember?" Penny asked.

"Well, it was pretty fantastic." Brandi interjected.

Grace was sitting on the couch her legs wide open. She was starting to rub her pussy she was not only horny but impatient.

"Hully up, take too long." Grace said.

I stood up and stood in front of Grace. Eyeing her up as she played with herself. I then knelt down between her legs and wrapped my arms around her legs.

"What no kissing?" Brandi cheekily asked.

"Shut up you." I replied as I moved my head forward towards Grace's hairy Chinese pussy, it had pieces of juice starting to form and get trapped on her pussy hair.

Grace could see me moving forward and the lower half of her body tightened in anticipation.

I reached up and opened Grace's pussy lips with the thumb and forefinger of my left hand as I dove my right hand into her pussy rubbing on it with my three middle fingers.

Grace let out a loud gasp. I rubbed her a few times and then brought my tongue into contact with her pussy. I stabbed her pussy with my tongue and then lapped it up and down, on the inside of her pussy lips, then down to the bottom, then up again to her clit. Then a quick circuit of and around her clit. Then down to the bottom again.

"Oh,Oh,Oh,Oh." Grace started to moan. My face was buried in her pussy, and I was seemingly breathing through my ears. Her hand came down and held my head, further and further into her pussy. Pushing me deeper and deeper.

In the meantime, Penny had settled next to Grace on the couch and had like Grace opened her legs wide. Exposing her milfy goodness for all to see. Brandi had slid in beside me and had started eating Penny's pussy out.

Penny was grinding her pussy into Brandi's face as Brandi licked and probed Penny's pussy out.

Brandi and I were both on our knees having fun, licking, and exploring both of the pussies laid out in front of us. We were licking with reckless abandon. Penny pushing Brandi's head into her pussy and writhing around in ecstasy. Grace was like wise doing the same with me.

Penny reached her left hand across to Grace's small, framed chest and started to rub and play with Grace's small tits. Grace was writhing in pleasure from my efforts on her pussy, but the increased attention from Penny as well was quickly driving her over the edge. She was moaning and crying in nonsensical terms.

"Aaaaaah,Geaaah,Goooh,Goooo,Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh." Grace would cry out as I drove further and further into her tiny Chinese pussy. Penny on the other hand was moaning and groaning from the machinations of Brandi's tongue.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh,Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, Jesus." Moaned Penny.

Grace was getting so excited she started to squirt. Just a little bit about a teaspoon into my mouth.

"I want to cum but not yet." Moaned Penny.

"Cum Pen, cum on Brandi's face." I shouted at Penny.

"I have a better idea." Brandi suggested.

"Ah, which is?" penny questioned in between receiving a tongue lashing from Brandi on her clit.

"How about a chain? I lie down with Penny on my face, Anne between my legs and Grace between Anne's legs." Brandi suggested.

"Sounds good." I said. Penny and Grace agreed.

We all got up and kissed each other in a four-way French kiss. All linking tongues and exchanging saliva.

Then Brandi lay down on the couch, her legs open, one leg hanging over the side of the couch.

"Now Anne, you come up in between them." Brandi said to me.

I knelt between Brandi's legs, her landing strip pussy hair highlighting the care and attention she paid to her grooming. The rose tattoos on either hip sort of highlighting the target.

"Grace, now you lie down and snuggle into Anne's ginger minge from below." Brandi instructed.

Grace lay down on the back on the floor and lined her face up with my pussy, I sat down on her face.

"Now Penny, you come and straddle my face." Said Brandi.

Penny climbed on top and lowered her pussy onto Brandi's face.

Grace started eating me, I started eating at Brandi's pussy. And Brandi started on Penny's pussy.

From what I could see of Penny she was sitting on Brandi's face, Penny had one hand reaching down to play with Brandi's tits, rubbing her nipples and squeezing her immense tits. Penny's other hand was playing with her own tits. Rubbing her own nipples and squeezing her own tits. The faster and more furiously Brandi ate Penny the more Penny played with both sets of tits.

"Aahh." Penny cried out.

"That's right you bitch scream as you cream on me." Brandi said. As Penny got closer and closer to orgasm.

At that I quickened my licking on Brandi's pussy. In a symbiotic relationship, the more I ate on Brandi, the more she ate Penny, the more Penny rubbed hers and Brandi's tits.

I took a quick look up from Brandi's hairy pussy and looked at Penny. Penny was enjoying herself. She had her eyes closed in pleasure. She temporarily opened them to see me looking up at her. She smiled, blew me a kiss, and then leaned forward as I stretched my head up to meet her in an enthusiastic loving kiss.

Penny and I joined lips and tongues. We joined in an enthusiastic kiss for a brief time.

"Hey, keep licking me out you ginger slut, I'm almost there." Brandi growled.

"Well, the boss has spoken." Penny joked.

At that I laughed and then went back to munching on Brandi's pussy. I redoubled my pace and efforts on Brandi's pussy.

I mercilessly probed her pussy. Brandi started to make noises.

"Oh, Jesus you fucking ginger bitch, make me cream all over your fucking ginger, freckly face, you fucking cheap ginger haired slut. Yes make the hole that your fucking, filthy horsecocked son filled up with his juicy man cum. Make it fucking cum all over your filthy face. AAAAHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Jesus fucking Christ." Brandi screamed at her usual volume. If it was one thing we had learnt about Brandi was that she had one volume. Full blast, not soft or loud. Her volume was permanently set to extra, extra loud.

As she started orgasming, I licked her harder and faster, she let it go.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,JESUS." She screamed at the top of her lungs.

As Brandi came in a scream of earth-shattering volume. Penny also made some noises.

"Ooohhh,Ahhh." Penny cooed. Penny's low moans didn't stand a chance against Brandi's vocal yelling.

I tasted a sweet, sticky substance as it started to run down out of Brandi's pussy and down into my mouth. I also noticed a flow of juice running down between Brandi's tit's as Penny also came.

Penny and Brandi both went limp. I also came a second time, not as violently or as much as I had before but enough to douse Grace's face as I came into her mouth again.

Penny climbed off Brandi's face and moved around to Grace's pussy. Grace was laying on the floor on her back. And Penny got into a doggy position and reached forward and started eating at Grace's Asian pussy out.

"Oooh,Aaah." Grace squealed as Penny's tongue contacted her pussy.

Penny licked Grace's pussy from top to bottom, down one lip, up the other, then flick her tongue across Grace's clit.

As Penny went to town on Grace's pussy, Brandi started sucking on Grace's left tit and me on Grace's right tit.

Between us three women, we soon had Grace wondering where she was. Penny probing her pussy, Brandi, and I each sucking on her tits.

"Aaah,aahh." Grace moaned.

"Give her to me." Brandi demanded. As she got up off Grace's left breast. And moved to the place where Penny was. Brandi took over from Penny. Brandi's licking was more vigorous than Penny's as she lashed Grace's sex organ's without mercy.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit." Grace started to scream.

At that cry, Brandi lifter her face off Grace's pussy and then brought her mouth down to Grace's ass. Brandi started to rim Grace's asshole out.

"Sssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, iiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttt,it. Jesus that's my ass." Grace screamed in a mixture of pleasure and shock.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Jesus." Grace screamed as Brandi probed her Chinese ass. Penny and I watched it as we caressed each other.

"Fuck this." Penny said. And then got into the doggy position beside Grace and bent her head onto Grace's pussy. Grace had Penny licking and probing her pussy at the same time Brandi was probing her ass.

Penny was going up Grace's left pussy lip then down it, then up the right lip, down the right lip. Then up the middle and then. Touching Grace's clit with her tongue then licked her clit up and down, like a small nipple, then licked around and around Grace's clit.

Brandi was licking up Grace's left side of her asshole then down, then up and down the right side. Then anti clockwise around the entire outside of her brown hole then clockwise around the outside of it. Then probed her tongue deep inside Grace's ass.

Grace just threw her head back and rolled her eyes back in orgasmic delight.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Grace let out half screaming, half moaning.

Brandi and Penny increased their tempo on Grace's holes. Grace's breathing quickened and deepened, as more sounds escaped her mouth. Brandi temporarily broke contact and let out a small giggle.

"Haha, looks like our prudish accountant is having fun." She commented.

Grace's pelvic area tightened as she experienced several small contractions as the pressure inside built up, we could all tell that Grace was ready to let a geyser of cum go.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.Jesus Christ. I'm cumming." Grace screamed at a volume which was more like Brandi's.

Grace let go a huge geyser of juice which covered Penny's and Brandi's hair and faces. Before collapsing in a heap.

"That was in, in, in, in, incredible." Grace murmured as she collapsed.

"You can say that again, doll face." Brandi said.

Brandi and Penny knelt next to each other and started licking Grace's juices off each other's faces. I quickly joined them as the juices were transferred from Penny's face to Brandi's face to my tongue, then to Penny's tongue, then to Brandi's tongue. Each of us collecting a serving of Grace's juice in our mouths before swallowing it down. Penny swallowed first, then me, and then Brandi. After we all swallowed. We kissed each other.

Just then we heard a voice.

"Have fun? We were gone for a wee while and this is what you four get up to?" Came a heavily accented Russian voice. I looked up and saw Yana and Svetlana standing there. Svetlana had her pants around her ankles and was playing with her triangle of black pussy hair.

12