Five Mums Ch. 31 - Rub Down & a shock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers

She gently pushed me down back on to my back. My hard cock pointing skyward. She once again straddled my waist and dropped some massage oil onto my chest and then she repeated the process on my front. Up and down from my shoulders to my groin. Around and around my nipples with both her hands and Siski. Up and down my chest and tummy with her hands a few times and then with her Siski. She covered her hand with oil and then opened my legs and oiled my asshole. And then my balls and finally covered my cock with oil. Then a quick detour as she darted down to massage my lower legs and feet and then up to my arms.

"Hmm there only be one part I haven't done yet; do you want me to do it?" Yana asked looking into my eyes. Gently squeezing my cock once or twice.

At that she poured some more oil onto her tits, then rubbed it all my cock and spread it out over her tits. She then reached down and gave me a few tugs of a very quick hand job. Then got into doggy style beside me turned her head towards me and blew me a kiss. Before cocooning my cock between her tits and proceeded to titty fuck me. The lavender scented massage oil lubricating it more and more as it got fucked by Yana's incredible tits. I just lay back and enjoyed it I rested my head back and enjoyed the sensations coursing through my body.

After Yana had tittyfucked for about ten minutes, I reached out with my right hand and stated to rub her pussy. She was moist. I used my fingers to rub her moist lips and clit. The combination of her juices and oil, making a squelching sound as I rubbed her.

"Aah,Aah." Yana started to moan. The more I rubbed the more she moaned, the more she moaned, the more I rubbed. I built my rhythm increasing my tempo. Rubbing Yana harder and faster.

"Aaaaaah, Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Yana moaned loudly. All the way through my rubbing and her moaning. She didn't slow down or stop titty fucking me.

She eventually got off my cock and rotated on my hand. She brought her head up to mine.

"Enough of this teasing, come and fuck me." Yana whispered huskily into my ear.

I responded by passionately kissing Yana. After I had French kissed her for a while.

"Cossack style?" I casually asked Yana.

"Da, Da." Yana said excitedly nodding her head as she did so. Before sliding down to my crotch and mounting it. She hovered her pussy above my cock for a couple of seconds, before lowering it down onto me.

"Oooooooh. So big." Yana moaned as I penetrated her pussy from below.

She took charge and decided on the depth and rhythm as she started the rhythmic up and down motion I just held her by her hips one hand on each of her hips. She slowly but surely increased the rthym of her fucking And leaned forward slightly so her tits were dangling in front of my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pulled her in close, so her nipples were in my mouth. I started sucking on them one at a time. I enclosed her nipple in my mouth, sucking and flitting my tongue across her rock-hard nipple as it lay inside my warm, wet mouth. As I assaulted her tits with my mouth I reached up and played with the nipple that was free. Mimicking the action with my fingers.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,OH,AH,OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH,AAAAAAAAAAAH." Yana moaned intensely as my cock invaded her feminine hole and my mouth and hand assailed her tits. I brought my hand up behind her head and brought her head down so I could kiss her. I kissed long and hard, as she continued her pulsating on my cock.

I bent my knees, so I was holding her like a saddle. I then took over the fucking and set the depth and tempo to my liking. I fucked her hard and fast. Also, without knowing I was knowing it I had worked a hand around Yana's back and was fucking her ass at the same time as I had two fingers in her brown hole Double penetrating her. For all I was worth. Also, without knowing it I had wrapped my right hand around her throat and was holding her in place by her throat.

"Did you think you were in charge? Did you?" I asked her in a demanding tone.

Yana looked at me, her blue eyes looking into mine, somewhat pleadingly.

I fucked her hard and rough like this for a good quarter of an hour. Until I was on the verge of exploding.

I slapped Yana on her ass twice.

"I'm cumming. Kneel for me." I said, as I stopped the fucking.

She climbed off and knelt on the bed. I stood up on the bed and lined my cock up with her hungry Russian mouth. I reached out and held her head in my hands and then came into her open mouth. I filled her mouth with my white liquid, and some of it landed in her blonde hair and on her chin.

When I had finished I looked down at Yana, she swallowed every last drop of cum and then she looked up at me and wiped her lips clean with a finger before licking it clean. I then lay back down, and she lay next to me. I kissed her on the forehead. And wrapped one arm across her shoulders hugging her into me.

"Yana?" I said.

"Da, Darlink?" Yana responded.

"Sorry for the throat thing. I don't know what came over me." I apologised.

"Hmm it was a bit surprising. But can I blame you for getting carried away? I mean I am a beautiful Russian princess." Yana said.

"No, you aren't." I said.

"I'm not?" Yana said sounding somewhat dejected and looked up at me.

"No, you're MY beautiful Russian princess. And I love you." I said.

Yana smiled and then kissed me on the chest.

"Now did you enjoy it?" Yana asked.

"Yes I did, why?" I answered.

Because you have exams starting on Monday. And until you finish them there will be no more fucking. Ok?" Yana said.

"Ok, You do know I have four exams two on Monday One on Tuesday and one on Wednesday." I said.

"Oh no I didn't." Yana answered.

"That's good because I have planned a special night on Friday for our first 'date'. Any particular food preference?" I asked Yana. Yana sat up slightly and smiled.

"Not fish and chips." I said.

"Oh." Was Yana's answer sounding somewhat disappointed.

"Surprise me." Yana said.

We then talked about things. Yana told me she was halfway through planning a guest list, locations etc for the wedding and the reception. And would I mind if she got Svetlana to play either the harp or Violin at the wedding. And would I mind a performance from a Russian cultural group at the reception. I said I didn't mind either idea. She then told me I had study the following morning. Then a tour of open homes from her list. And on Sunday we had an orthodox service and then more study while her, Svetlana and mum went dress shopping. She then got up and showed her list of open homes. They were all on full sections, three bedrooms with open plan living, and all relatively local.

She asked if given our latest news we should get a four bedroom. I convinced her to wait and see. Which she reluctantly agreed to.

"Roll over love." I said.

"Wha?" was Yana's response.

"Just roll over onto your tummy." I said.

Yana rolled over onto her tummy. I reached across and grabbed the bottle of lavender massage oil and I started to rub my beautiful Russian princess down, I did her back and legs and then her front. Before we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers