Five Mums Ch. 33 - Hot Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes that sounds about right." I said.

"Ok you do know trans-Siberian takes seven days from end to end?" Natasha asked.

"I wasn't aware, what's it like?" I asked.

"Well, a flight is 9 hours long, but you don't see much. Train is better for the sightseeing. There are three classes. First class gives you a cabin, with a double bed, shower, and food. So too you can snuggle. Second class gives you a cabin but no shower. And third gives you a seat in what is like a dormitory on rails." Natasha explained.

"We would like second class." Yana said.

"Ok second class is 1200 each or you can get a second-class monthly pass for 1500 each." Natasha said.

"What's the difference?" I asked.

"The train only stops for a maximum of twenty minutes at each stop. So, you can't really get off. Monthly pass you can. You can get off in say Omsk, stay a night or two and get back on." Natasha explained.

"Hmm, given that it is only an extra 300 I think Monthly is way to go." I said.

"Yana?" Natasha asked.

I am happy with second class or maybe even first class. Seeing as I am Beremennaya dvoyney." Yana said.

'Beremennaya dvoyney' meant pregnant with twins.

Natasha looked shocked. And pointed to me. As if to say are they his?

"Yes they are mine." I interjected.

"Okay, moving on if you choose the monthly pass, you get accommodation where you can so I can't book any but it its flexible. Now do you want to start in Moscow or Vladivostok? It is same price." Natasha said.

"What's the difference?" I asked.

"None really except if it sort of decides which way you get there. If you start in Vlad and work towards Moscow you then go to Saint Pete's and have second wedding. If you do it other way might have to have second wedding first. Plus, if you start in Vlad you can go through Beijing, Seoul, or Hong Kong. St Pete's you have to go through Europe. Would you and Yana like to discuss it?" Natasha asked.

I looked across at Yana, She nodded. Natasha left us for a moment and Yana, and I discussed it. I pointed out that maybe Europe was better because we could spend more time exploring after the second wedding, and the second wedding would have to be fixed because of the guest etc. Yana said she couldn't argue with my logic. So, we indicated that we were ready, and Natasha came back. We ending up booking a flight Auckland to LA, LA to Denver, we would stay in Denver for two hours then fly to London, we had two days in London. Where I would dig up my extended family then fly to St Pete's. Meet her family then get married again, then make our way to Vladivostok via Moscow over a month. Then Seoul then back home. We would be away for just under six weeks. Natasha booked it all. And then made a few phone calls. Two of them in Russian. Then came back to us.

"Well, all booked. And I have good news." Natasha said.

"What's the news?" Yana asked.

"The phone calls I made. The Airlines have upgraded you, flights between here and LA, Denver to London is now business class, London to St Pete's is First, And Seoul to Auckland is also business. And the train is upgraded to First class from second." Natasha explained. It made Yana and I very happy. We confirmed our details. And then Natasha asked for a 10% deposit. The total came to $8000 dollars. She handed me the invoice. I insisted on paying. I had saved some money over the past couple of years, and I would pay for the honeymoon. I read through the invoice and noticed that Natasha had applied her staff discount for us and had paid the $3000 for the train. I looked at her and she winked.

I then went over to pay the deposit. While I was paying Natasha mentioned that the train was her wedding gift to us. I thanked her for her generosity and then Natasha asked if Yana would like to accompany her to Dinner, her shout. So, we could all find out about each other.

I asked if Yana was okay with it.

"Da, I would like to catch up with Natasha, just ring home and tell them." Yana said.

I rang home and explained what was happening and that we wouldn't be home for dinner.

We then went out to dinner with Natasha. I learnt that Natasha had married an Insurance investigator who unusually for a foreign bride was her age, not older. I learnt that Natasha and Yana had been born in the same hospital, three days apart. Went to the same school lived in the same apartment building. Same school everything. A lot like me and Thomas. Only whereas Yana had gone to London to School, Natasha had gone to Sydney. And just through time they had lost touch somewhat. Lost touch compounded by Yana's ex. Andrew's father, not letting her maintain contact with anyone.

Yana asked Natasha to be her bridesmaid. Natasha said yes, and asked if anyone was organizing Yana's hen night. Talked about the babies etc.

We were out for a few hours. Learning a lot about Natasha and she learning a lot about us. Then about ten o'clock we went our separate ways dropping Natasha off because she always caught the bus to work. Unlike Yana she had never got a NZ licence. Yana and Natasha had a long goodbye agreeing to be in touch. And then Yana and I headed home.

"Did she tell you we already have her wedding gift?" I asked Yana as we headed home.

"Da, it was very kind. But I have a confession to make. Well two confessions." Yana said.

"They are?" I asked.

"I want a strawberry milkie and I want your хуй." Yana said.

"хуй? I know that one, learnt in that book you got me. Is it dick? You want my dick?" I asked, teasing Yana.

"Da, I want your dick. And a milkie." Yana said squeezing my cock as my drove.

"Milkie might be hard at this time of night. Strawberry milk instead?" I said.

"Da." Yana answered. I stopped at a late supermarket and bought two bottles of strawberry milk. I left Yana locked in the Mini.

I was in the supermarket for about ten minutes. I walked back to the car after getting the milk. I unlocked the car. To find Yana stretched out in the passenger seat, her blouse opened, tits out her skirt and panties off, her hands playing with herself, rubbing both her pussy and tits at the same time.

"Hmm You could have waited." I mentioned.

"Ya seychas chertovski vozbuzhden, eto tvoi deti tak vozbuzhdayutsya, otvezi menya kuda-nibud' i trakhni menya. Ty, shpil'ka. ( I am so fucking horny right now, it's your babies making so horny, take me somewhere and fuck me. You stud.) I found this out later but from the look on Yana's face and her actions I didn't much translation anyway. I quickly started Shmel up and started driving home.

The light on the dashboard was flashing, I soon found out why, Yana had not done up her seatbelt and was leaning across my lap. She had undone my pants and was sucking me off while I drove.

I drove on with increasing difficulty, mainly because my mind was somewhere else.

At one stage Yana was deep throating me, her Tits dangling down by the handbrake.

"Yana? I thought I wasn't going to get any pussy until the date night?" I asked.

"Oh, that is tomorrow, and I' don't want you to fuck me, I just want your cum, So I can just suck you." Yana replied giggling.

Driving became more and more difficult. I turned off into an industrial street which was seemingly deserted. I pulled into it and parked on the roadside, turning the ignition off, and locking Shmel up. I brought my hand down to Yana's head. Tilted it upward so I could look into it in the half light.

"Love you." I said.

"I know." Yana replied and then went to work on my cock. She deep throated me, my tip touching the back of her throat. One hand of hers reaching down and frigging herself as she sucked me off. I just lay back and enjoyed myself as I was sucked to climax by my fiancé as she masturbated herself to orgasm. All in the confines of a Mini parked in the darkness of a deserted street. She sucked me with much intensity until after ten minutes. I started to cum.

"Yana, I'm cumming." I yelled.

"Good, so am I." She replied. As she rubbed herself harder and faster.

"Ahhh,Ahhh." Yana panted I could see in the half light her abdomen tighten up as usual. I knew she was going to explode. Yana was laying on her side. Naked from the waist down. She raised her left leg and then with a colossal yell. She came.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Yana bellowed, echoing inside the confines of the mini. Yana not only came she squirted, squirted as she came. Squirting her succulent woman juice all over the passenger floor, the dashboard and me. She squirted forth a torrent of juice, several times. Towards the end of her orgasm. I too started cumming. By this time, I was at full hardness and my cock pointed skyward toward the ceiling.

"Ahhh,Ahhhh.Aiiee." I loudly grunted as I shot forth spurt after spurt of my man liquid onto Yana's chest, Shmel's seats and the dashboard. As well as some on my belly.

After I finished I reached down and kissed Yana, embracing her in my arms as we kissed.

"I love you Yana." I whispered.

"I love you too, very much." Yana replied. We just lay there collecting our thoughts in each other's arms for a wee while.

"We better get decent, and head home." I said. At which Yana and I disengaged. She did her blouse back up and rolled her skirt back down. Leaving her bra and panties on the floor. I did my shirt up and pulled my pants up and then we kissed again. Shared a strawberry milk and then started back home.

I asked if I could borrow Shmel tomorrow night, to which Yana said 'Of course' and she tried to probe me for details about what I had planned for our first 'Date.' To which I said that all will be revealed. She called me a tease and then we parked and sneaked inside and went to bed. Cradling each other in our arms, as we slept. I looked at the clock and it was 11:30. I lay there for awhile contemplating what a day it had been and looked down at Yana, drooling and blowing bubbles already. And I thought how lucky I was.

12