Five Mums Ch. 44 - Breakdown Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do tell?" I asked.

"You may not know this, but I have a spa pool, it's out the back, you and I have a soak and we somehow show her you at full mast. If you get my meaning." Brandi said grinning.

"I think I do." I replied.

"Good." Brandi said giggling. Just then she received a text message.

"Wonder who that is?" Brandi queried. And then checked her phone.

"Yana asking how you are, she liked the photo of you in your PJ's it made her feel warm but sad. And she is very much looking forward to having you back home." Brandi said as she read the text out.

"Oh, that's nice." I replied back to Brandi.

"Yes, it is nice, but I do wonder what she would be like if you were seriously hurt. Let me tell you something. When we were in Rotorua, not so long ago. And the six of us went on a horse trek. And we were picked up by the horse trek place, and the girl who picked us up was a Scottish girl called Katy. And I was talking to her on the way to the farm. And she said Anne's son, i.e. you was brave marrying a Russian." Brandi said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Katy said that between her co-worker Yulia who was Ukrainian. As well as the ones they got through the treks. Katy said that they all seem a bit empty headed and princessy, as well as being overly clingy. He suggested that maybe it has something to do with Communism falling a wee while back or having seven women to each man over there. She didn't know. And some people would say that Yana is a bit on the clingy side." Brandi said.

I let it sit for a minute or two. Digesting Brandi's comment.

" You okay?" Brandi asked touching my arm.

"Yes just digesting it, But I can see why some people would come to that conclusion, with Yana and her compatriots. But we are going to have to agree to disagree.

"You know Emma? Miss Johnstone professionally." I asked Brandi casually.

"Hmm, not personally, she was your form teacher yes?" Brandi replied.

"Yes." I replied.

"I hear she gave you a glowing testimonial can be seen from outer space apparently. What did you do to get that?" Brandi teasingly asked.

"Easy, I fucked her in her classroom." I replied.

"Wow you dog, you. That will be why she was walking a bit funny the last day of exams for you. Did you fuck that maths skank good?" Brandi asked.

"Yes, I destroyed her ass. She called me subway, so it was obvious it was going to go that way. But I did something unexpected." I said.

"You didn't give her twins too, did you?" Brandi interjected.

"No, I fucked her ass with school supplies and her anus was grotesquely disfigured afterwards, and I made her write things on the board while I flogged her with a big ruler. And then I stole the eraser so she couldn't wipe it off. She had to use her tits to wipe it clean. But I did flood her pussy with cum. But I degraded and humiliated her because I was angry." I explained.

"Well, so school supplies in the ass, you sick bastard. But what made you angry? I'm genuinely interested." Brandi said.

"Do you really want to know?" I asked.

"Yes." Brandi replied.

"Well, what made me angry and move from a gool old fashioned fuck over the desk, to a rough, degrading, humiliating, almost rapey fuck was something she said about Yana. Because Yana was on patrol that lunchtime. It just pressed my buttons." I confided.

"What did she say?" Brandi asked.

" Well, she was slapping my ass with the ruler and Yana tried the locked door and called out if anyone was there. And I called out Ya. And Emma put two and two together and figured out I was Yana's new squeeze, and she was carrying my kid or kids. But what really infuriated me was she said Yana's false Russian tits are bigger than her empty Russian head. And that got me angry." I explained.

"Hmm, so you went from being a reluctant submissive to a vicious, mean, dominant role. Because she belittled Yana?" Brandi asked as she begun texting someone.

"Short answer is yes. Why?" I asked Brandi.

"It shows you have a deep rooted feeling to protect Yana. And that comes from love. I just texted Janice to ask her a question." Brandi explained.

"Oh, now what are we going to do about Galina?" I asked.

"I'll see how far her chores she is, then we make our move." Brandi said.

Brandi then stood up, her robe coming undone as she stood. I noticed her firm, erect nipples and the glistening juices that had somehow collected on her triangle of pubic hair. She then left the room and returned a few minutes later.

"Well, I asked Galina, she's done the beds etc, she's just going to hang it out and then join us for a drink. She is going to tell you all about fashion and sewing and show you the bridesmaids and your mum's and I dresses. So, I will make the tea and put this in it." Brandi said, motioning that she had a sachet of something. I had flashbacks of the time Andrew drugged Yana and his BDSM way with her.

"Relax it's a herbal supplement called Ignite, it just raises her libido. I don't use it. And it needs to be used soon. Takes effect in twenty to thirty minutes." Brandi explained.

"What is that?" I asked shocked.

"It isn't what you think, it isn't a date rape drug like jedi or some of the other things. Galina will still be in possession of her faculties. It just raises her libido a little. If you flash your monster and she doesn't act on it then it's a conscious decision on her part. It's perfectly legal and okay. And speaking of Galina she is coming in." Brandi said to me.

I was a bit more approving of using the supplement after Brandi's explanation to me. But it still didn't sit 100% right with me.

"Hello Gal, nice of you to join us. You know Jay here would like to hear all about your fashion course and sewing. Maybe even show him the dresses you have made for his wife. All except one." Brandi said as she got up to make the 'tea.' Galina sat down opposite me.

"Hello Jay, nice of you to take an interest, all the girls at school are catty bitches, and my stepfather and mother don't want me to do the fashion, and don't take an interest." Galina said as she sat down. She was wearing casual clothes, just a white singlet and some denim shorts. As well as a pink apron. No footwear which highlighted her small feet and toes with their red painted toenails that matched her red painted fingernails. She reached down and undid her apron and slipped it over her head and then placed it on the chair next to her.

I could now see what was under the apron. A nice but small amount of cleavage poking through the deep cut neck of her singlet. Her tits looked smallish but on the full side. But then she was a size 8, so she was tight bodied and slightly fuller in the mammary department. I was amazed at how much she looked what Yana's younger sister might look like.

Brandi was standing at the making teas, one tea having an extra ingredient.

Brandi passed us our teas, and then sat down with us.

"Thank you for doing the housework, Gal. It means a lot to me." Brandi said.

"No problem." Galina replied.

"So, Jason here was curious about you fashion sense and dressmaking." Brandi said breaking the ice somewhat.

"Oh really?" Galina asked her face brightening as someone showed an interest in her hobby come paying occupation. I was told all about how her mother and grandmother had taught her to sew when she was five years old, how she wanted to forge a career in fashion, hence why she was doing the fashion course. She informed me that her passion was in the design element, but she believed every good fashion designer, not only had to be aware of the trends and influences of clothing but also the construction and the fabric used. i.e. how to sew. She told me what her favourite fabrics were, and how she liked using them. And how she was the best sewer in her course. But her course was not a good place to meet boys. There were forty students in her class. Thirty-nine of them were girls, the sole boy being gay. Out of those girls most of them were bitches. She gave me the impression that she like the coursework and study. But didn't like her classmates. The whole time we all drank our teas, and Brandi watched intently, although feigning an interest in Galina's intriguing lecture.

Galina drank all her tea. Herbal supplement and all. Then asked Brandi if she could have another, as she found that cup of tea quite 'refreshing.' Brandi willing obliged Galina getting up and making her another cup of tea. Galina quickly drank this second cup down.

"It is so wonderful to have someone take an interest in my sewings. My stepfather and mother want me to be a nurse and just do sewings for hobby. I thank you. But I must show you the dresses I have made for Yana, and her mother in law and Brandi. I have done all the alterations and makings." Galina proudly said.

"Yes, why don't you show him Gal but not the wedding one, remember it's bad luck. And when he has send him back down here will you." Brandi reminded.

"Da, no looking at the most important one." Galina said as she stood up and grabbed me by the hand. Before half leading me, half dragging me up to her bedroom. She was so happy and excited. Holding me by the hand for dear life. Holding it so hard that my blood was cut off and it was starting to go blue.

"Galina, not so tight please." I stammered as I followed her up the stairs. My eyes having a good view of her delicious young Russian ass. In its denim shorts.

"Da sorry." Galina apologised and let off some of the pressure.

"Spasibo." I said back.

We soon arrived at Galina's room it was large, and it had a double bed in it a dressing table. An old rectangular dining table which was obviously used for sewing as it had a sewing machine on it. Another table that had another machine on it, a desk, and a large full length mirror in the corner.

Galina excitedly showed me her new room saying it was bigger than her previous one and she had more room to do her sewing.

She urged me to sit on the bed. I sat down on the bed. And waited. She went over to a clothes rack and hurriedly got some things off it.

"Shut eyes please." Galina said as she hauled a large white dress off a dressmaking mannequin and put in the wardrobe. I assumed it was Yana's dress.

"Okay openings please." Galina said.

I opened my eyes. And she had five dresses singled out on the clothes racks.

"Okay first one is Penny's." Galiana said.

She got an Apricot coloured satiny dress, and laid it across the mannequin.

It was full length, sleeveless with a sweetheart neckline and the skirt was full length. It had a patch of a lolly pink on the left hand side which was kind of like a very large pleat, apricot on top and underneath. But the middle of the pleat was maybe fifteen centimetres wide, and it was full length. I showed my appreciation saying that it was nice, and it must have taken her many hours of hard work.

Galina was pleased with that, saying she had also designed the dresses herself, drawing them and making the patterns as well as the sewing.

She then showed me Svetlana's and Natasha's dresses which were the same pattern with he only difference being the colour pop. Penny had lolly pink, Svetlana had white, Natasha had baby blue.

She then showed a dark purple one with baby blue, Again it was the same design.

"So, Galina, the apricot ones are brides maids?" I asked.

"Da, Yana gave them choice of baby blue, lolly pink or Apricot. And they had to vote on it and majority vote was Apricot. But I remember what colour they originally wanted so I put their preferred colour in the colour pleat to add interest." Galina explained proudly.

"Oh, I see so Penny wanted pink, what about Svetlana's how did she get white?" I asked. Noticing that Galina's nipples were starting to get hard, through the thinness of her cotton singlet.

"Yes, Penny voted for pink, Natasha for blue. Svetlana voted for Apricot, but to continue the theme, I put white, so she matches, the white is from Yana's dress." Galina said as she put them all back together on the rack.

"And the purple?" I asked.

"The purple is for Yana's mother in law, your mother, and the blue matches the colour of some alterations I do to Yana's dress. Yana chose purple." Galina explained.

"Yes, mum would have gone for green, it highlights her tone particularly her eyes." I said. She also showed me three apricot headbands for the bridesmaids. Three apricot ties for the groomsmen and best man, a Purple tie for dad and a blue one for me. Galina explained each tie was made from an offcut from the corresponding dress.

"And the red?" I asked.

"Brandi's." Galina said.

"you want to see Brandi's dress?" Galina asked.

"Please." I answered. Galina put it on the mannequin. It was the same as the bridesmaids only had the neckline a little bit more plunging and had a hi-lo hemline.

"She wanted a princess neckline to show off her cleavage, but I do sweetheart because Yana has a princess neckline and corset back. Oops I say too much." Galina said covering her mouth with her hand.

She then walked over to the table and collected up a handful of things.

" I also make these with leftover fabric. Flowers I will sew one on each of the maids dresses to match the pleat and I sew on wedding dress as well down skirt. And you and each groomsman have one to match. Only you have a white one. And the leftovers I will make with wire and green fabric into Yana bouquet." Galina was clearly excited and proud. Showing me that she had made satin roses. She then put them all away and sat down next to me with a big sigh.

"What are you wearing to my wedding?" I asked.

"Hmph don't know." She said. Sounding a little sad.

"You sound sad, what's up?" I asked.

"I want a wedding with the big flowing white dress, standing next to him at the altar, making vows for life. But I can't even attract boy." Galina said dejectedly.

"What a nice stunning example of femininity like you? I would have thought you would have tearing your door down. Brandi having to beat them away with a stick." I joked.

"Ha, if only. And now I am starting to feel horny." Galina confided. Her nipples almost ripping holes in her singlet. She leaned her head and rested it on my shoulder. I placed my arm around her shoulder.

"Cheer up." I said.

"Hmm." Galina just murmured.

She was looking down and she must have noticed my increasing hardness.

"O, bozhe! (oh, my god!) Galina exclaimed.

"What? What is oh my god?" I asked.

"Sorry, I have seen your hardness, and it is big." Galina confided as she straightened up.

"You like?" I teasingly asked Galina.

"Da." Galina quietly admitted.

"Galina, you know I said I know someone who is twelve inches long and can get to six around. And he also likes Russian girls? "I asked Galina.

"Da." Galina asked obviously fighting the urge to reach down and touch me.

"Well, what would you say if he let you have your fantasy of having a big cock?" I teasingly asked Galina.

"I would say DA." Galina answered emphasizing the da.

"Good." I answered.

"But where is this man?" Galina asked sounding rather dejected.

"Right here, it's me." I matter of factly answered.

Galina looked at me.

"Go on you can touch it." I said.

Galina reached down and unfastened the button holding my pyjama pants shut. And as it was undone, my very own horse cock sprung free. Galina's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open.

"Svyatyye khranite menya. ( Saints preserve me.) Galina gasped.

"Yes saints preserve you, but it isn't at its biggest yet, another two or three inches to go. Want to have fun?" I said to Galina.

Galina was intently gazing and feeling my cock and it's hardness up. Almost how a child eyes up toys before Christmas.

She was silent.

"Galina?" I asked her again.

"Oh yes, yes sorry. I was just how you say awestruck by this. And you say it isn't full size yet." Galina replied.

"Yes." I said.

The whole time Galina's hand never left my cock.

"Da, moye telo govorit da. No moy razum govorit net. Ty zhenikh Yany." Galina said.

"Ah, Galina. I speak Russian better than your average person in this country, but what did you say?" I asked.

"Oh, sorry. I say Yes, my body says yes. But my mind says no. But you are Yana's fiancé." Galina explained.

"Yes I am, and you sort of look like Yana's sister, but this is your chance. Because in a few weeks this will be off the market." I teased. As I said it I reached down and shook my cock. Making Galina gasp even more.

"Hmm, I am tempted, and I really want that to stretch my beautiful little pussy, but won't we be cheating on Yana?" Galina said, still rubbing and stroking my cock.

"Well, I won't tell if you won't, and you are horny aren't you?" I teased Galina.

"Yes, but how do you know?" Galina asked.

"Look at your soski." (nipples). I said and brought my right hand up to her chest and rubbed my hand over her nipples.

"Hsss, Oooh." Galina hissed as she bit down on her bottom lip as I rubbed her nipples.

"Hmm." I hummed.

"What?" Galina asked as she continued stroking my cock.

"I was just thinking you feel like you have delightful little soski, you've seen my cock. I should see your nipples and maybe pussy too." I said.

"Hmm, I don't know." Galina said, uncertainty in her voice. Uncertainty in her voice but she still didn't stop stroking my cock.

"Tell you what if I can guess what size your tits are you show me both your pussy and tits. What you say? I suggested to Galina. Knowing full well what size her bra size was, after sneaking a look at her laundry.

"Hmm, okay you will never guess." Galina said.

"Okay, best of three guesses?" I suggested.

"Da." Galina agreed, still stroking my cock.

"Size 8C?" I asked knowing full well I was wrong but close.

"Close." Galina answered.

"Hmm, Size 8B?" I said.

"Ha, you never guess." Galian said.

"Ok last guess. Size 8D?" I said.

"Yes, you are right." Galina said surprised.

"So, what made you think I would never guess?" I asked.

"No one has ever got it right, even girls at class, never get it right. Always guess size 10 and a C. But you get it right." Galina said.

"Haha." I laughed.

"Now kneel next to me with your legs apart." I instructed.

Galina reluctantly released my cock and knelt beside me with her legs apart. Her chest was level with my face. I reached down to Galina's singlet's hem at the bottom and pulled it up and over her head, tossing it nonchalantly to the floor.

She was wearing a pretty white bra with pink lace.

"Nice bra. I like." I said to Galina as I took a tit in each hand. As if I was weighing them in each hand.

I cupped her nicely shaped and well sized boobs, one in each hand. I gave them both a quick, gentle squeeze. Galina letting soft moans escape her lips. As I felt her up and gazed into her sky blue eyes.

"Hmm, that feels good." Galina softly breathed as she continued to stroke me. My hardness increasing.

"I want to ask second mum something." Galina said.

"Second mum?" I asked puzzled.

"Yes, it's what I call Brandi, when she isn't fuck8ng me." Galina explained, implying that she and Brandi regularly fucked, and that she sort of viewed Brandi as either a surrogate mother or older sister. (Probably more mother given the thirty year age gap.)

"Brandi!" Galina yelled. As I pulled her cups down and started to finger Galina's pink nipples.

A split second later, Brandi was in the doorway.

"You called? I was on my up anyway. I expected you two to be gone about five minutes. It's been nearly half an hour. But I can see why." Brandi said as she stood in the doorway, robe open exposing her tits. As Galina and I were sitting on the edge of Galina's bed. Galina sitting next to me.

Galina in bra and shorts. Me rubbing her nipples. My pyjama pants pulled down to my knees. Galina gently stroking my cock with her right hand. Her left hand stroking my hair.