Five Mums Ch. 44 - Breakdown Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Aaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Aaaaaaaaaaah. Ah." She screamed as her orgasm subsided.

Galina just lay there panting for a couple of minutes, gaining her breath. She eventually released my head from its prison between her legs.

"Whew, that was a long time coming and it was intense." Brandi said.

"You can say that again Brandi, Now you must need some attention." I said in reply to Brandi as Galina slowly recovered. Next to us.

"Yes, I do." Brandi answered. And she pulled me back and I knelt on the bed.

"Know the drill Brandi, Now just lie back and keep your eyes closed. And let me work my magic." I said to Brandi and then kissed her on the mouth.

She hungrily returned my kiss with a passionate kiss.

I took one rose in my left hand and ran it over her forehead, her face and down her neck then down to her nipples where I ran it over her nipples. Ever so lightly touching her with it the whole time.

I took one rose in my left hand and ran it over her forehead, her face and down her neck then down to her nipples where I ran it over her nipples. Ever so lightly touching her with it the whole time.

"Ooohhhh, Ooooohhhh, that feels nice and gentle." She moaned. I then went to the other nipple and did the same. Then down her stomach and to her belly button. I ran the rose around and over her belly button. Then I ran it down the inside of her left leg and then up the inside of her right leg. Then I touched her pussy with it.

"Ooooh." She cried. Then I rubbed her pussy with it, up and down each pussy lip, then up to her clit, then around her clit. Around and around and up and down her pussy for about ten minutes. I then reached around and picked up the second rose. I had one rose at her pussy in my right hand, and one alternating between her tits with my left hand. Her juices were starting to become visible on her pussy hair and lips. Her nipples were rock hard and pointing skywards. I continued rubbing her erogenous zones with the roses for a little while longer then I started to eat her pussy. Nice and deep.

I dove my tongue into her pussy, ran it up one lip then down the other then I flitted it across her clit. Then I lightly poked her clit with my tongue. Then gave it a few quick little sucks. She started moaning.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh, Oh, Oh." She moaned softly. Her hand reaching down to hold my head into her nether region.

I reached up and cupped her left tit in my right hand, her right tit in my left. I started to play with each one simultaneously. Her moaning got louder and quicker. I looked up and could see her, a look of pure pleasure on her face, her tongue hanging out of one corner of her mouth.

I basically did the same thing I had done to Galina just previously to Brandi, it was Brandi's second or third to experience my bouquet of pleasure, but her orgasm was just as intense as the first time.

"MMMMMMPPPPHHHH, AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Oh shit yes, eat my fucking filthy pussy out you little pussy eating fucker. Aaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Aaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Aaaaaaaaaaah. Ah." She screamed as her orgasm subsided.

She just lay there panting for a couple of minutes, gaining her breath. She eventually released my head from its prison between her legs.

I pulled myself away from both of the ladies, watching their quivering bodies both recover from the tremendous orgasms I had inflicted upon them with flowers.

"Right how are you beautiful ladies feeling?" I teasingly asked them.

"Whew, I don't what it is about you and flowers, but it always gets me off." Brandi teased back.

"Galina, you?" I asked.

"Ah." Galina replied almost asleep like.

"Anything else for Jay here?" Brandi teasingly asked Galina, slapping Galina on the leg as they lay next to each other.

Galina took one last gasp of breath, swallowed, and then said.

"What you did gave me an incredible orgasm, well I have to say it's incredible because." Galina said as she sat up.

"Because? Do tell aunty Brandi." Brandi said.

"Because it is my first one ever?" Galina reluctantly admitted.

"First one ever?" Brandi asked in disbelief as she too sat up.

"I find that hard to believe, you are so exquisitely beautiful. With your porcelain skin, sapphire eyes, and blonde hair." I said.

"See he can use his tongue for more than licking." Brandi said slapping me on the arm as she did.

"Da, it is my first ever. And Jay is only my second man." Galina quietly and reluctantly conceded.

"I thought I was number three.? I asked.

"Da yes third time for sex, but the other time were with same guy, and I didn't do the blowjob. So, third time for sex, second man, first blowjob." Galina proudly admitted.

"Oh." I sort of sighed.

"So, what are we going to do for Jay?" Brandi asked again.

Galina looked a bit lost.

"Want to fuck us both and in all our holes?" Brandi asked, sitting up and running her hands over my chest.

"You need to ask?" I sarcastically said.

"Yes, but who you want first? The sweet, cute, young, blond Slavic princess? Or the wanton, Skanky, experienced MILF slut?" Brandi said.

"Hmm choices, choices." I teasingly and sarcastically replied.

"Or we could go Alphabetically, or age order." Brandi just as sarcastically said back to me.

"You mean I have to take that monster in my pussy? It was hard enough to take it in my mouth." Galina said sighing.

"Of course, Gal. At least try." Brandi replied.

"Hmm, choices, choices." I murmured looking at each woman in turn. From Brandi and her slightly olive skin and long brown hair on her voluptuous frame and then Galina, younger, smaller, and blonde.

"Oh, for fucks sake." Brandi said as she got on all fours in front of me. She licked her hand and reached back and lubed her pussy with her spit.

"Ah well, decision made." I said to myself. As I knelt behind Brandi on the bed and lined my fully engorged hardness up with Brandi's soaking wet pussy. Brandi enticingly wriggled her ass in front of me.

"Now watch and learn Galina." Brandi said looking across at Galina. I leaned forward and slid my hardness into her quivering female hole.

"Oh,Ah." Brandi gasped as I slid it in, all the way at first before withdrawing it three quarters of the way out making sure it was well lubed.

I started to fuck Brandi with a certain amount of gusto. And as usual Brandi's pussy was quite accommodating.

I pumped her hard and fast, not only getting Brandi more and more turned on and getting her closer and closer to orgasm again. But also showing Galina that a cock sized such as mine could be accommodated by a woman.

I pumped her Brandi rhythmically fast, slow, fast, fast, slow. But always with a full stroke of all the way in, just about all the way out.

I looked across at Galina. She was sitting on the bed next to Brandi and myself. Watching intently and masturbating away.

I looked her in the face, and she looked at me. I gave a small wink with my left eye. I turned and glanced at the full-length mirror Brandi had off to the other side. I looked in it I could see Brandi side on. Her body on all fours, in doggy style. Her left arm supporting her, her right arm bent while her right hand played with her own pendulous tits which were hanging down and jiggling with each and every forceful push into her hole. Her eyes shut. Drooling running out of the corner of her mouth.

MMMMMMPPPPHHHH, AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Oh fuck yes, shit yes, fucking fuck my fucking filthy pussy out you fucking filthy but endowed little pussy fucker. Fucking fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. "Aaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Aaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Aaaaaaaaaaah. Ah. aaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Aaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Aaaaaaaaaaah. Ah. Gaggh, Gaak, Oh fucking shit yes, destroy my fucking fuck hole. OOOOH FUCK." Brandi screamed out, her volume intensifying.

I looked the other way and noticed Galina looking at Brandi and I the look on her face a mixture of interest and fear.

I winked at her again and gestured for her to come join me. She got up on her knees and half crawled to join me. She knelt next to me. And wrapped an arm around my back.

I turned and kissed her, giving her a series of small delicate kisses.

Galina returned my kisses, and then bent her head down and started to lick and suck on my nipples. I reached forward and slapped Brandi's ass with my right hand a few times.

"Oh, fuck yes, slap with your fucking hand, you fucking fucker." Brandi screamed with each slap I gave her, almost as if she was channeling Janice.

I stopped slapping Brandi's ass after about ten playful but hard slaps. And used my right hand to reach out and grab Brandi by her long hair. I wrapped it around my fist and pulled on it. Pulling so hard and forcefully that her head was pulled backwards as her neck arched backwards.

Galina reached forward and kissed me. Then she used both her hands and reached forward and reached underneath Brandi and started to play with her tits. Brandi's nipples were hard and pointy. And Galina used their state to pinch each one with her hand between her thumb and forefingers.

" Oh, fuck yes, you fucking, fuckers, treat me like a worthless, cheap, skanky one dollar whore. I'm your fucking cheap old slut." Brandi cried out in her usual earth shattering volume.

"Who's fucking slut whore are you?" Galina asked Brandi as she squeezed each of Brandi's nipples.

"Aiiieeeeee, I'm your fucking slut whore." Brandi screeched as her left nipple was pinched by Galina.

"Who's are you?" Galina asked as she pinched Brandi's right nipple.

"Yours's, yours, and Jay's. I'm both of your fucking slut whore." Brandi screeched as her right nipple was twisted, tweaked, and pinched by Galina.

"Khoroshiy." (Good.) Galina replied tauntingly.

I understood what Galina said, but Brandi was too far gone in the fucking she didn't care.

Galina Stood on Brandi's side and then reached out with her left hand and grabbed Brandi's hair and yanked it back, harder than I was pulling it, I let go. Then she reached around and placed her right hand on my ass and started pushing me into Brandi. I grabbed Brandi around the hips, one hand on each side and held her there as Galina and I assailed her. Galina pushed me relentlessly into Brandi quivering pussy for about ten minutes. Guiding each thrust of mine with a push from her.

"Aaaah,Ahhhhh,Ahhhhhh.Jesus, Jesus." Brandi screamed. Swallowing as she dried out.

Galina moved closer to me. And whispered.

"Fuck her ass for me lover." Galina whispered into my ear.

I nodded as I didn't need encouragement, as I always liked fucking Brandi's nice succulent, curvy ass. But I was surprised at the sexual demon we had awakened in Galina.

I pulled out of Brandi's pussy and as I did so, Galina took her hand away from my ass. And as she saw my hard cock escape from Brandi's wet hole and my cock covered in Brandi's juices. Galina leaned forward and sucked my cock clean.

"Aah, Vkusnaya, ona priyatnaya na vkus.." ( Aah, Delicious, she tastes good.) Galina said.

Brandi meanwhile had gone quiet and used this intermission from the furious fucking to swallow and reclaim her liquids with a loud gulp.

After Galina had given me a few quick sucks and Brandi had wetted her whistle. I lined up my cock with Brandi's rear entrance. Galina moved to her side and dribbled some spit into Brandi's ass. Brandi shivered as Galina's cold spit hit her opening and then dribbled down into her ass.

Then I guided my rock hard, large cock into Brandi's ass.

"Aaaah, OOOOHHHHH. CHRIIST." Brandi swore as it penetrated her brown hole.

I slowly probed Brandi's ass, building up my speed and depth as I went.

"Oh, Jesus, Jesus Christ, Christ, Jesus, Je, Je,Je, Yes fuck, fuck my brown hole, you fucking little fucker." Brandi screamed and cursed.

Galina watched for a wee while and then stood up and straddled Brandi ass squatting over it, facing me. She kissed me. Looked me in the face, and then said, "mne nuzhno possat'. (I need to piss). Then Galina squatted a bit lower and let a torrent of golden liquid loose onto Brandi's ass. I stopped momentary and Galina moved forward and continued pissing into the Gape I left behind.

"What the fuck are fucking pissing on me?" Brandi swore. Galina just kept pissing into Brandi's ass.

Galina pissed for a full two minutes or so. Then she backed off and resumed my fucking of her ass. My cock made squishing noises as it pushed Galina's piss deeper into Brandi's bowels.

Galina tongued kissed me again before creeping back and sitting legs open in front of Brandi. I was pounding away at Brandi's ass the whole time.

Brandi's mouth was right over Galina's trimmed pussy. I reached forward and pushed Brandi's face down into Galina's pussy.

"Lick it!" Galina demanded Brandi.

Brandi willingly complied and snaked her tongue forward and started licking Galina's wet pussy and also the drops of urine that were left, including the drops of urine that were sitting on her pussy hair.

I increased the frequency, of my fucking Brandi's ass. Brandi licked Galina's pussy for all she was worth.

"Gggggh, Gaggggggh, Urrrrghhh, Aaaaahhh." Brandi screamed making various other undiscernible sounds as my cock invaded here ass, seemingly aiming for her bowels as Galina held Brandi's head down onto her pussy.

After a few minutes more. Brandi Orgasmed again.

"ggrggrh, gagagagag,urrrrhhhhh, urrrrrrgggggghhhhh." Brandi screamed as she came for a third time that morning. Coating her thighs and the bed underneath her with her juices. But it wasn't at her usual volume as she was muffled by the fact that she was being held relentlessly by Galina.

Galina released her hold on Brandi, and I withdrew from Brandi's ass. I was still hard and close to cumming.

Galina saw my ass spring free from Brandi's ass and her eyes widened as she licked her lips. Then I moved away from Brandi and approached Galina. Brandi rolled onto her back seemingly exhausted.

I moved up to Galina and offered her my cock. She leaned forward and gleefully and hungrily sucked my cock, sucking up the taste of Brandi's ass.

"Vkusnyy." ( Tasty). Galina said and then lay down on her back.

"Fuck me with that Monster, NOW." Galina commanded. I lay over Galina and guided my cock into Galina's young, moist, tight pussy. And it was tight.

"Ahh, so big. Oh, it's going to destroy me." Galina cried.

The further I pushed into her the more it seemed to grip me and pull it into her deeper. I Wrapped an arm behind her head and embraced her tenderly. Knowing that I wasn't her third guy but her second, ever. I was gentle and tender as I invaded Galina's pussy. I fucked Galina for about ten minutes as well as kissing her passionately as I did. Then Galina let out a low, soft moan.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Galina's abdomen contracted and she came with all her juice coating my cock as my size effectively sealed her pussy closed. Brandi was on her stomach, head turned to her right hand side watching us.

I fucked her a few more times, then I held Galina close to me as I came with a loud grunt. Then I came into Galina's pussy squirting three or four loads of cum into her pussy. Then I kissed her deeply and then after I kissed her I slowly withdrew from Galina. AS soon as I was out of Galina's pussy. My cum started seeping out of Galina's pussy. And Galina just went limp. I sat down as I was also spent. Galina moved over and lay down. I lay down between Brandi and Galina, kissing them both as I lay down. Brandi stayed on her stomach.

After about ten minutes of silence.

Brandi got up and went to check her emails as Galina and I just lay there. After a few minutes Brandi re-entered the room. My cum was still slowly dripping out of Galina.

"Well, that was fun, how was for you two?" Brandi asked as she sat back down on the bed.

"Wonderful." I answered.

"Potryasayushchiy or Awesome." Galina said as she sighed.

"Good, but every time I have a visitor I have to change the bed. But how was your second man?" Brandi said.

"He was fantastic, the best I've had. I was a bit scared taking such a huge cock into my holes at first. But I was able to accommodate it and I can't wait to do it again." Galina said as she reached across and rubbed my cock.

"You do know this is Yana's future husband?" Brandi teased Galina.

"Da, but he isn't married yet." Galina cheekily answered.

"Galina, you want to go and make us a drink to recover." Brandi said.

"Da, I will go and make us all a tea and bring it up." Galina said, before getting up and walking out of the room, wriggling her ass as she walked and leaving a trail of cum across the floor as well.

"Oh, not the carpet too, ah well she cleans it." Brandi said after Galina had left.

"So, anything on your mind Brandi?" I asked.

"Yes, I've had two emails and a text message. I want to run a few things past you." Brandi replied.

"Do tell." I said.

"Okay, well the text is from Yana, she is enquiring as to your welfare and health. Expressing her regret. And she has had an idea, that while you are in this supportive environment. When she picks you up. She wants you, her, and me to sit down and finalise the wedding plans. Apparently I'm your safety net." Brandi said.

"Supportive? Well, that's one way of putting it. But it is a good idea, did you say yes?" I said.

"Yes I agree, and I said I would do it with you two." Brandi answered.

"And the two emails?" I asked.

"Oh yes, both work related referrals. One from school, one from Family Planning. You know I work there as well?" Brandi said.

"Yes they mentioned you when I went with Yana." I said.

"Well, the school has referred Andrew, your friend or ex-friend, Yana's ex- stepson. He's been referred to me for making a diary about how he plans to kidnap you, your mum and Yana. And inflict tortures and humiliation upon you all. His form teacher thinks he needs help." Brandi said.

"agreed, I know he has issues with Yana, but I didn't know the extant of his anger. And the other one?" I asked.

"Yes well on the topic of form teachers, your last one was Miss Johnstone? First name Emma?" Brandi asked.

"Yes, why?" I asked in reply.

"Well FP has referred her to me for counselling regarding an unplanned pregnancy and multiple births. Apparently someone fucked her and made her pregnant with twins. And the timing fits." Brandi said.

"Fits? Fits with what?" I asked.

"fits with your hijinks in the classroom. They are yours too." Brandi said.

"Oh." I replied.

"You my man are a factory. I mean You've given Yana, Jeanette and now Emma twins. What are you eating? I better make sure Galina and I get tested. If you keep going on like this you'll have your own football team in nine months. Who else have you fucked?" Brandi scolded me.

"You, Yana, Grace, Mum, Grace, Penny, Rachel, Lola, Carmel but she was already pregnant at the time, Priya and Galina." I matter of factly said.

"My point exactly. Theres three sets that we know of." Brandi said as Galina re-entered.

"Know of what? I've made us all tea." Galina said as she set the tray down on the bed next to us.